Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ivy was facing facts, she was anything but above the humans around her right now, she was purely at the bottom of the barrel. Her ass was sore but singing with joy, and her pussy had cum so many times she was afraid she was going to go numb. Normal words and coherent thought were a thing of the past for this woman as Harley and Catwoman's hands found their way to her limp body, rotating her and spinning her body around without removing Bruce's cock from her.

"What...what?" she moaned weary, but again, she was beyond normal speech, unable to resist or even assist. She was so tired, worn out by the never-ending pool of stamina Batman had. She didn't hear Bruce commanding Harley to spread her legs open or telling Selina to stand by her face. But oh, did she feel that green fake cock kissing her pussy lips.

"Finally, payback time Red!" Harley called out, angling the dildo for her cunt, and stabbing the thick dildo straight inside. And before her scream could escape, Selina grabbed Ivy's face, and pushed Harley's strapon straight into her open mouth. "Shh...just relax...you're our slut now sweetie..." Catwoman teased her. Bruce's cock still violating her ass, Selina's cock now stuffed into her throat, and Harley's cock forced into her cunt. Bruce could feel the pressure between the thin walls inside her as her tight body was overstuffed with cock at every angle. Every hole plugged; triple penetrated from everywhere. Ivy was going to be an absolute mess when this all was over. She was fucked...and fucked...and fucked. Batman really felt he needed to hammer the nail in hard with her, all he did was be honest with her, and she had to give him an, 'I'm above you' attitude, well, now here she was below him. A pleasure sleeve for his cock and for the enjoyment of his women.

Her body was used and fucked, when he shoved his dick inside her ass, Harley pulled back out, and when he pulled back, she pushed in. Ensuring there was always a huge cock stuck in her every thrust. While Catwoman kept her whining and moans of delight down to a minimum by choking her on her own fake cock.

The orgasms melted her brain into mush, Pamela forgot her name, and her eyes went crossed after a while. Fucked silly beyond recognition as another heaping load of precious Batman cum was poured into her stomach. She was going to have a bloated belly when he was done with her.

"Alright Red quit hogging B-man's Daddy stick, my turn!" Ivy was suddenly shoved off of Bruce, groaning as the two thick cocks were suddenly schlicked out of her body, forcing her to tumble down into an exhausted heap by the three others. Harley having practically booted the red head off of Batman and throwing her strap on harness to the ground so she could hop up onto Bruce next.

He wasn't done with Ivy yet, and he knew he'd go back to her. But she earned a moment of rest, he'd rather not have her passing out on his dick from exhaustion. Some women had done that before and judging by the dazed look on her face, she was a short step away from going unconscious.

So, for now he turned his attention to Harley, the excited pale girl straddling Bruce's cock eagerly. Leaning her head down to spit on the tip of it, then work her hand around the tip to add a little extra lube despite it being absolutely covered in Poison Ivy's cum. Batman was a monster to take in no matter how lubed up he was, so she could never be too prepared.

Harley giggled and stroked his cock a few more times before lifting herself up high enough to just barely get the tip to her pussy lips. She then cast her eyes over at Selina, her blue orbs scanning over Harley slowly while her hand idly played with the dildo strapped to her own pelvis, "Well what are you waiting for pussy cat? Get behind me, fuck my ass!" she nearly shouted at her before lowering herself down, as she started to moan.

The stretching sensation Bruce gave his girls was something that couldn't be matched by any other man. He was damn near putting horses to shame with his cock! At least that's what Harley liked to tease about, realistically, while massive he wasn't inhuman size. But bigger than any of his girls had ever taken in their lives.

Selina glanced down to Bruce while Harley lowered herself onto his rod, he gave her a slight nod and braced his hands-on Harley's hips to grind her down as far as the young girl could go. She maintained a wide, ecstatic grin nearly the whole time, but didn't stop her delighted, exhilarated moans every inch of the way. Harley was surprisingly tight, despite her being around Bruce for a long time, and getting fucked by him on a regular basis, her cunt just seemed to retighten itself back to nearly virgin levels of purity. Maybe that was Harley's secret superpower all along, permanent tightness. Bruce certainly wouldn't complain, and neither would she. The stretch of her walls being forced apart made her tongue practically loll out with joy.

Catwoman shrugged, "Alright then Harley, let's have some fun," she crawled on all fours around the two of them to get behind the blonde.

Harley was already down as deep as she could go, knowing her limit very well at this point, and started to rock her hips back and forth. Oh, how both of them wished he could bottom out inside her athletic, slutty body. But she could feel his tip at her cervix, he couldn't go any deeper without hurting her and not in a good pain type of way. His cock bulged all the ladies' stomachs when he went this deep, and Harleen was no exception.

Her hand came to her tummy and she happily rubbed the slight bump where the form of his girth could be outlined, "Aha...oh B man...you always ruin me so good..." she moaned happily, swiveling her hips to stir up her inner muscles. She was sure her womb was like an open breeding ground for him considering how deep he went. Even if she were on the pill, which she sure as hell wasn't, she felt like it wouldn't save her.

Selina then placed her hand on the small of Bat Quinn's back, "Alright Harley, better spread wide," she held the fake cock in one hand and started to guide it forward. Harley hearing this quickly reached behind her, grabbing both of her ass cheeks, and spreading her butt open wide. Exposing her cute star to the Catwoman, fresh and ready to be violated.

Ivy lubed up the dildo plenty with her spit, and Harley was an anal whore anyway, so she was sure she could take it and pressed the tip to her hole. Pushing on it to give the necessary pressure to break through her anal ring.

This was the delightfully painful part for the blonde. Her pussy stretched to the max, and having another big cock forced up her asshole, literally, Catwoman actually grunted having to put some strength into driving the dildo as deep as it could go. Harley's eyes crossed and rolled up as that incredible fullness hit her brain, cumming on the spot and gripping both cocks in her body with all the strength her holes could muster.

But that was Bruce's cue to begin plowing her, just as her first orgasm rolled in, he started to shove his hips up, signaling for Catwoman to join with him and start fucking the beautiful Quinn with everything she had. Her body beginning to bounce, tremble and buck from the sudden bombardment of breeding motions from the man and woman around her. She was always a wild fuck, nearly screaming and expressive with her pleasure, spreading her cheeks apart and reaching forward to claw at Batman's armor. Trying to rock her body and match the thrusts to no avail.

It was the same method the three of them used on Ivy, when one dick was pulled out, the other was pushed in, ensuring that Harley always had at least one cock stretching her out. She nearly collapsed down onto Bruce's chest at one point, wildly moaning and erupting into a giggle fit as she was given worlds of pleasure around him.

She couldn't help herself and leaned into kiss Batman, crashing her needy lips to his for a brief moment before the rocking of their bodies bucked them off, "Oh fuck! Ah, Mister B...oh fuck! It feels so good!" She cried out, remaining straddled over his hips for as long as she could. Bruce's gauntlets helping to support her lower half while Selina held her shoulders, slapping her pelvis against Harley's ass hard enough to make a spanking sound.

She came another three times before she felt Bruce erupt inside her for the first time tonight. It was so searing and hot that Selina almost felt the wave of heat through the fake cock on her harness. His tip buried so deep into Harley's belly, cum dumping directly into her unprotected womb where it belonged. She was sure plenty of the Bat's swimmers would find their target instantly with her bountiful supply of fertile eggs. The swelling sensation of his bulbous tip and the girth engorging inside her, it made her silly ahegao face picture perfect in the moment. Catwoman's hand reached around to the front of Harleen and slid over the bump in her belly where Bruce's cock throbbed, "You're not having all the fun Harley girl...my turn on that dick..."

The three of them flipped around, Harley being slipped off of Bruce's unable to soften cock and was laid on her back. The strap on Selina wore slipping up the blonde's legs as Catwoman mounted her. Settling her thighs around the other girls' hips and settling down on top of the dildo. It slipped into her pussy nice and smoothly, but what was going to take a little effort, was getting Bruce's cock to fit in her ass. She had taken it up there before, just it was much harder, and much more incredible, when she already had another dildo in her quim.

Bruce was soaked to the root though with how much of the girls' and his own cum had dripped down him, and it was more than plentiful enough to mount Selina from behind. The Catwoman purring in delight from the traditional mating pose of Bruce behind her. Harley under her was just an added kinky twist at this moment. And Bruce was gentle with Selina, he knew she could handle him, but when he guided his cock to her tiny hole, he didn't ram it in as he did with Ivy or some others, he placed a gauntlet on her lower back and slowly dipped inside.

Pushing it in one inch after the next, allowing her to grit and bare her teeth with the burning tightness he always gave breaking into her. But soon enough, she felt her own stomach bulge, and the cocks rubbing against one another through the thin walls inside her. And her own ride had just begun.

He hammered away from the back after she adjusted accordingly, purring the entire time while Harley kicked on her own dominant switch and hugged Selina around the midsection. Shoving her hips and dildo upward at a very erratic pace, bucking and bouncing up that made the previous patterns of one cock in one cock out, a thing of the past. Selina was getting two cocks in her and out at the same time. A very different experience, but definitely just as pleasurable.

All the while, beside them, Poison Ivy had begun to recover from her lost in lust haze and rolled over onto her side to watch the lewd display. Bruce's eyes remained on the back of Selina's head for a moment as his fist wove its way up her back to her hair. Knocking her cat ear googles off and grabbing a fistful of her dark locks, tugging them back. This elicited a delighted gasp from Selina, and from Ivy.

While the exhaustion had begun to wear off, the arousal did not, she could feel Batman's valuable, potent seed dripping down her legs, and she felt the hunger for more of it. Her belly was full, but she knew she could fit some more...

Her hand going to her breast and feeling the supple flesh, the other hand dropping down to play with her clit. Watching the three fucks like wild animals, until eventually, she realized that Bruce's eyes were back on her. She actually jumped at the realization that she had been caught watching them fuck. But all he did to address her was mouth the words, 'You're next...'

Ivy felt her core shudder at the thought, but she was in now, and there was no way she could refuse such a sexy demand from the perfect male specimen. The perfect mate. Everything that she wanted in a partner, right before her eyes and telling her she was about to be claimed by him again. Just like the two bucking bitches in heat before him now.

She swallowed a lump in her throat and felt her thighs rub together as she nodded in response. And maybe only a minute or so after this, he came again, this time hosing down the bowels of Selina Kyle with the tidal wave of his lava hot spunk. Harley and Selina came again and again throughout, unable to contain their own excitement as the two of them were so easily dominated by the Dark Knight Batman. Only for him to pull his still raging erection free from the tight confines of Selina's ass, and turn to face Ivy for the next round.

This carried on for hours more, Poison Ivy was one of them, their misunderstanding resolved, and the foursome ended just as any other sexual encounter with the dark knight typically did. With Ivy, Selina, and Harley, all having swollen bellies, filled to overflowing with Bruce's thick, copious seed, and their tongues all out, hands cupped under their chins, eyes rolled back and crossed slightly as they waited for their final load to be given to them. While Bruce stroked his cock to completion, aiming it over their open mouths and perky tits.

He painted them, firing off dozens of shots of his spunk, you'd think his balls would empty at some point, but the voice urged him to keep going. It seemed as if no matter what he did, no matter how he fucked his girls, and how much he filled them, it would always press him for more. Even now as he coated their tongues with puddles of milky white sperm, drenching their breasts and faces with it. Making their loopy smiles even prettier with the mark of his seed.

The voice still wanted more...

And his cock remained hard. Bruce had to shake his head after dropping his fifteenth load on them, Poison Ivy literally collapsing backwards afterwards. Too exhausted to remain even up on her knees anymore. She was going to have some fresh bruises and some love bites, and the taste of his cum was going to be the only flavor she could taste for a while.

But...when she came to her senses in the morning, walking on wobbly jelly legs alongside Harley and Selina...

She knew it was completely worth it...

And she couldn't wait to do it again...

Though she doesn't know how little rest she is going to get...

Several Hours Later:

Bruce is sitting on his ass, while Ivy is riding his still rock-hard pole, in a reserve cowgirl position, while Harley and Selina are gently sucking on her rock-hard nipples. This isn't the hard fucking, like Batman gave Red early, this is gentler love making between Ivy and her new male lover, Batman.

Ivy had the same mischievous grin on her face from early when she screams, "She wants the same thing that Batman gave to that other fucking Ivy. His big beautiful amazing cock!" enjoying the pleasuring Batman's cock is giving her.

Ivy revealed she was talking to another Poison Ivy, when Batman, Harley, and Selina sneaked into her lair. The other Poison Ivy of Earth-2009A, helped her Batman defeated the Arkham Knight before, on her Earth before that Batman disappeared from the public eye and their version of Gotham. Some feel that Batman had abandoned Gotham, while other feel he is dead, but Earth-2009A doesn't know what happened to the Bat, after his battle with the Arkham Knight. But she also revealed that they did defeat the Arkham Knight, it wasn't the same Arkham Knight, causing Bruce to wonder if the Arkham Knight send a decoy to Earth-2009A to soften that Earth up before his move against that reality. Ivy also told Bruce, that Earth-2009A's Arkham Knight was Jason Todd, after being supposedly killed by that Earth's Joker, during what had become known as, 'A Death in the Family,' an incident with far reaching ramifications, and that left that version of Batman scared. However, Bruce know the same incident had happened on other Earths, with even greater ramifications and Jason's death haunted some Batman for years, while other Batman became increasingly violence out of grief and a need for revenge.

Batman also agreed to help Ivy free her friends, Eva Green, Holly Green, Ferak, Honeysuckle, Hazel, Rose, and Thorn, who is being held by Boston-based mob boss, Julianna Sazia, who is an enemy of Wonder Woman. No one knows why Julianna Sazia would support someone as destructive as the Arkham Knight.

Though Julianna is based in Boston, she is currently in New York City, where unbeknownst to her and others Batman had already secured some allies in his never-ending war again crimes and supervillains. Renee Montoya had a police friend in New York City, Elisa Maza, who Renee introduced Bruce to last year.

Red let out another moan as she orgasms once again, "Why does it feel so good?" she asks between moaning, as Harley voice, "Because it's master dick!"

Bruce grins at hearing Harley's comment. His obedient, loving little whore...

Sunday, January 15, 2012 -- Midnight:

Selina, Harley, and Pamela had passed out again, and this time they were going to be out for a while, Batman taking the opportunity to leave Poison Ivy's lair, knowing Harley can find her way back to the Batcave. Batman steps out into the cool night air, despite his numerous loads, he still feels his hard cock against his armor. Bruce looks over his city, before looking down at his timer, 12:08am. 'I guess, Scott did more to me than I originally suspected,' Bruce thought to himself quietly, though he still is curious as to why Mister Miracle would transfer some of his abilities to Bruce, instead of using them to save himself. When suddenly Batman hears Oracle say, "Boss, Miss Rochev is asking to talk with you again. Scarlet Robin is currently protecting her..."

"Understood. Is there anything else?" asks Bruce, as Batgirl buzz in by replying, "...there is also a Grace Fairchild who is seeking your protection!"

"Fairchild?" asks Batman, knowing Grace is the younger sister of Vesper Fairchild, "Alright. Is there anything else?" as the Batwing approaches, stopping to hover over Bruce. Batman lifts off the rooftop up into the Batwing, as Oracle continues, "A police force recordkeeper had information Commissioner Gordon thinks is valuable but he can't approach her without raising suspicions. There is also a report that another daughter of Ra's Al Ghul is in Gotham. Seeking her sisters, now with her father being deceased."

"How many children does Ra's have?" asks Orwell, as Ra's Al Ghul didn't exist on her world, but neither did Batman for that matter, so she is playing catchup.

"Several," answers Batman, "I don't even know all of them. Neither does Talia or Nyssa. As their father purposely keep his children apart for most of their existing, but do we know anything more about this woman or where I find her?"

"Her real name is Ilana Al Ghul, but she is using the alias of Theresa Walker..." answers Oracle, "...there is also been reports that Chien Na Wei, Carrie Cutter, and Liza Warner of Star City are operating now in East Gotham."

"China White, Cupid, and Pepper are also in Gotham?" asks Batman, as he begins piloting the Batwing through the night sky, knowing that Liza 'Pepper' Warner is a former police Sergeant for Star City Police Department, before she was arrested on charges of corruption, bribery, murder, and racketeering.

"That seems to be a possibility," answers Batgirl, "Black Canary took Red Arrow and are trying to track down any clues regarding the three's whereabouts."

"This can't all be just coincidence," voices Batman, wondering why all of the villains are seemly converging onto Gotham. Batman pushes the Batwing hard, harder than he should as he orders, "Alright, I will first meet up with Black Canary and Red Arrow. Then, afterward I will find Ilana before talking with..."