Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poison Ivy looked like a deer caught in headlights, she truly didn't know how to respond. She couldn't deny how excited she was, that she did want this. But in this way, it was just...degrading...she felt so slutty, being forced to gag on his cock, then just lifted and about to be impaled while two other naked girls watched. This isn't the high and mighty Poison Ivy she propped herself up to be.

"But...but..." She stammered, wanting to say something clever to counter with. Anything to make it seem like she was in control, but her mind was blank. She had nothing. Bruce drew her closer to him, her breasts on his muscled suit, "No more talking...my little slut," and she felt her body being raised up as if she weighed absolutely nothing at all, but suddenly Batman stops, holding Ivy in midair, and asking, "So, Ivy do you really want me to stop?"

Ivy catching her breath looks down at Bruce's huge cock, so close to her dripping wet pussy. No, she didn't want him to stop but she didn't want to admit that to herself, Batman, Catwoman, or Harley.

"Well, I guess we should be going ladies," says Batman, still holding Ivy above him cock, with the voice in his head telling him just to stuff his cock inside of the bitch's pussy.

"What?" asks Selina and Harley in astonishment.

"This has gone far enough. If Ivy truly doesn't want this, then..."

"NO WAIT!" yells Ivy, seeing the stunned looks on Selina and Harley's face.

Ivy quietly nods her head, revealing that Harley was right and she had always wanted to be fucked by Batman. Bruce smirks but asks, "Are you sure, Pamela?"

"Yes," came from the villain's bright red lips, only for Bruce to plummet her back down to Earth in the most abrupt, filling, deep, penetration Poison Ivy or Pamela Isley had ever experienced in her life.

She screamed to the high Heavens as his member pierced into her tender pussy. The tight, glistening walls immediately wrapping around and engulfing his gigantic dick as if her life depended on it. Her legs stretching out at both his sides in a reflexive reaction to the overwhelmingly intense sensation of him entering her.

He put it in deep, very deep, not to the balls of course, still there was no girl who could take it truly all the way in, but for Ivy's slim form, she definitely had a slight bulge in her belly where that cock was resting. Her body was unusually hot and tight around Bruce, it caused him to emit a low rumbly groan. Strangely enough, even though she didn't have the same biology of normal women, she seemed to run even hotter on the inside, only serving to heighten Bruce's pleasure even more.

"Oh fuck..." Catwoman muttered watching the start of their fuck session begin, but Harley quickly obeyed Bruce's command without a hitch. Diving down to his hanging balls and sucking the closest one into her lips. Rolling the orb on her tongue and pulling the flesh taut before releasing it and doing it all over again. Selina had to actually tear her eyes away from the display of Ivy being railed though before she managed to crawl closer to Bruce and bring her lips to the opposite side of his nuts. Placing a gentle kiss on them before nibbling a bit, then slashing at it with her tongue before actually taking a ball into her mouth.

Bruce held still so the girls could work, and just used his superior upper body strength to lift and drop Ivy down onto all of his inches. Her jaw was hanging low, eyes desperate and wide, the stretching was so intense, and it did hurt a little. But thankfully she lubed him up with her mouth, and her pussy was completely soaked before the tip even kissed her lower lips. So, with the adequate lubrication, Ivy was bounced up and down like a wild rag doll on his massive dick. Her legs flopping and virtually kicking at his sides from the momentum of being tossed about.

The clutching tunnel squeezed all around him, constricting his thick, bulging member with the strength of one of her constricting vines. And Bruce knew that whether or not Ivy could be trusted, her body was more than worth the trouble.

His fingers dug into the plush softness of her ass, and he worked it onto his dick hard, really using her like a fleshlight. She didn't weigh much at all and Batman easily benched about ten times her weight on a regular basis. So, she was easily being used as a sex toy, her breasts bouncing wildly in his face from the momentum, even losing pace with each other as one breast bounced up and the other down in opposite directions. The speed and sheer intensity driving Batman's desire to breed this green girl with everything he had.

Ivy felt like she was seeing stars! His cock was a mile long and crammed into her body, her jaw hung slack as she wailed wordlessly for the most part. Unable to do anything aside from just hold on and take it. Her arms grasping Batman's shoulders and her nails nearly breaking as they tried to dig into the armor. "AAAGH! GAAAGH! HAAAAH!" Before she was able to even process it, a mind-breaking orgasm was suddenly tearing through her, "CC-CCUUCGGGHHH!" She couldn't finish the statement, her tight, squeezing pussy somehow managing to grip Bruce even tighter as her body was forced to its peak.

"Hmmm..." Catwoman purred again against Bruce's sack, watching the juices from Ivy's pussy flooding down onto his balls, only to then be lapped up by the two girls sucking them. Their tongues coming out and swirling all around the nuts, even up to the base of his shaft where her arousal still dripped.

She came hard, screaming so loud Ivy's normally low and sensual voice broke as it pierced a few octaves. Even Bruce was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of her climax. The vice grip she wrenched his cock with was enough to finally give him the first orgasm of the night. Selina and Harley could feel his balls pulsating as he started to pump Pamela full of the precious seed she wanted so badly. The girls below could literally see the underside of his cock undulating as his sperm was dumped into Pamela's fertile pussy, Harley liked to count how many shots her B-man was able to fire off on a single load. The most she ever got to was twenty before she lost count, but here she happily counted along, nine...ten...eleven...twelve...

Bruce poured his first batch of spunk into Poison Ivy, waiting until she went almost completely slack against him, he actually grunted a little as he felt his cum flowing in. The two sharing an extremely intense moment of bliss, Ivy never thought something could feel as good as a human male's spunk just filling her up until she was overflowing. It felt like her dreams were confirmed to be true, Bruce was the perfect mate for her. Only he wasn't lying when he told her he wasn't going to be delicate, and this was only his first load. There were many to come in order to appease his never softening dick.

He hoisted Ivy up off his dick, extracting it with a 'schlucking' sound and eliciting a disappointed gasp from Harley as that precious, precious spunk started to immediately spill out of her. Only she didn't have time to focus on it as she was suddenly tossed to the floor on her numerous leaves the gardens held.

"We're not done yet...not for quite a while," Batman says looking down over Ivy's shell-shocked form. She looked as if she had her world completely turned upside down, curling in on herself as she tried to grasp how hard she just got fucked. Only Bruce couldn't appreciate this beautiful sight for too long as his attention was brought back down below, with a pair of big gorgeous tits wrapping around his rod.

Catwoman lifted herself up and sandwiched Bruce's member between her tits, "Come on Bat...our turn..." she spoke, lifting her chest and bringing it back down, keeping her hands under her boobs. Cupping them so they perked right up at Bruce, simultaneously massaging his cock with their soft but firm feel.

Breasts...maybe the Batman's only weakness, and all three of these ladies were stacked in the chest area, plenty to play around with given that they had all night long. And while Bruce would love to just watch her continue, rubbing those big soft milk makers all over his dick, her fingers squishing into their softness as she squeezed her tits on him. He put up his hand and pushed back on Selina's shoulder, stopping her and earning a confused look from the Catwoman.

"Not yet Selina, we have more to do," he nodded in the direction of Ivy, "Pick her back up, and bring her over here again, she's not done."

Selina pouted and reluctantly pulled back, taking her glorious titties away from his aching rod, "Fine, but you better let me service this magnificent cock without interruption later," she bargained as she went down on all fours and kept eye contact with Bruce for as long as she could until she made it back over to Ivy.

"And me Bats? What about me?" Harley virtually hopped up and down on her knees in anticipation.

"Take off that," he pointed down to the strapon she quickly tugged on in advance.

"Huh?"

Sensing Harley's dissatisfaction from the look on her face, he quickly reassured her, "You'll be putting it back on soon, but for now off," he commanded, and although he knew she was bummed, she didn't disobey. Lifting herself one leg at a time to take the harness off of her before plopping it down beside her. But before she could ask 'now what?' she was suddenly whisked up off the ground in a manner quite similar to how Ivy was. Only Harley wasn't put onto Bruce's waist, she was flipped entirely upside down. Nothing that the gymnast wasn't used to, but it still surprised her enough to earn a, 'Whoa! Whoa! Hahaha! B man!" she called out playfully.

"Clean Ivy off my cock and lube me up for her ass," he instructed before opening his lips and tonguing Harley's pussy.

"Ah!! Aha...yes Master..." Harley's eyes went wide at first, then slowly drooped to half-lidded at the feeling of his tongue dipping into her folds. And seeing her engorged target before her eyes, she took hold of it with both of her hands, and gobbled up the tip with a loud, 'Om!' Harley, being much more practiced in deep throating his dick, was able to sink down further than Ivy could, and also being the energetic and slutty Bat Quinn, she freely let her spit drip down her lips and all over her face, running her makeup a little while she slobbered all over Bruce's knob. Hands running over his length to slick him up as much as possible.

"What? We're...going again? But...I have the seed, I can...I can..." Poison Ivy tried to talk her way out of an immediate round two. She was still recuperating from the earth-shattering orgasm she just experienced, so when Selina came over and suddenly started licking the cum out of Ivy's cunt, she definitely jolted awake.

"Hmm...oh shut up and enjoy it Red..." Selina teased the green lady, gently flipping her over back onto all fours so she could make out with her lower lips while she had her ass pointed up. Her tongue trailing all over every edge of Poison Ivy's soft pussy, tasting her natural sweetness along with the familiar flavor of Bruce's cum. She kissed and suckled on Pamela's honey pot like it was her lover, enjoying the gentle mewling noises she emitted during the process.

But Ivy jumped again when Catwoman's tongue suddenly drifted up to her ass, "Ah! Selina...that's...that's not..." She tried to protest, but everything was hypersensitive right now. Why did she feel so...alive! Not that she wasn't of course, but she mostly remained in a docile state with her plants. Everything felt supercharged now that she was having sex, extremely good sex she might add. And while she had never dipped into anal before, the way Catwoman's tongue felt gently coaxing its way into her tight little star, was very much opening her up to the idea of it.

Meanwhile Harley was choking up a storm on Bruce's dick, making horrible throat noises as he fucked her face. Her eyes rolling back while the blood rushed to her head from being upside down for so long, and the lack of oxygen gave an incredible endorphin fueled state of ecstasy that had Harley cumming hard on Bruce's tongue. But she couldn't voice it, all she could do was continue to retch and gag.

This continued until she felt the all too familiar heat of Batman's cum beginning to wash its way down...or in this case, up her throat as he blew his second load! His prick pumping out too many shots off the bat, and Harley's brain too mushy to even try to count the amount of jets she was being forced to swallow. But thanks to gravity, only the long, hard shots managed to make it all the way up her throat pipe to the point of no return, the rest quickly fell back down, welling up in the back of her throat until Bruce lifted her off his cock, and a geyser of his spent seed came bursting from Harley's lips, all over her face and the floor below.

She gasped and sputtered for air as Bruce gently laid her down on the floor, "Now you may put it back on," he said before moving to stand between the three girls. Catwoman had definitely prepped Poison Ivy's little asshole more than well enough to get fucked, she kissed the little star with her lips and used two fingers to gently massage the inside of her pussy. Giving it a much more gentle treatment in contrast to what she just went through with Batman, "Alright you two, you're next," he told them simply, laying himself down on the floor beside them, "Pamela, you...there," he pointed down to his cock as he rested back on his elbows, "And Selina, come up here."

Selina grinned with anticipation, ready to feel Batman's mouth on her own glistening pussy lips. So, she immediately abandoned Poison Ivy to do as she pleased while quickly crawling up to Bruce. Pamela nearly fell forward after Selina scurried away and she looked over to see the behemoth of cock meet standing upright, still hard after cumming twice, and eager to play with her again, "Batman..." she muttered breathless.

"Sit on it...put it in your ass," he told her, his words sounding cold and cruel, were laced with such dominance and confidence that Ivy just felt her body quake everywhere. Her teeth chewed her bottom lip, and her hand absentmindedly moved to toy with her breast. She was getting what she wanted, Bruce's seed, and the companionship of the perfect male mate. Just so much rougher, so intense, and wild. It made her feel like such a woman, and if it meant that she had to swallow her pride and admit that she enjoyed just how much of a slut he made her feel like. Then damn it she'd do it for a chance at another orgasm like the first he gave her.

"Yes..." she said softly and followed Selina. Crawling to the Bat's laid-back form and approaching his tower of cock meat. Her teeth gnawing at her lower lip the closer she got, and without even being told to do so, she actually leaned in and planted a kiss on the tip. As if she was thanking it for the wonderful pleasure it gifted to her before.

Then following her new master's command, she crawled up into his lap and lifted her body up high. Needing to set herself on her feet in order to raise up high enough. All the while Selina got right into place, mounting the Batman's face with her thighs on either side of his head. "This shouldn't take me long Bats...you're always so good to my kitty! Kitty..." she moaned settling herself down onto his lips. And she spoke the truth, Batman's oral skills were becoming a thing of legend among the women in the universe. Able to make even the most resilient of ladies' reach ecstasy with just a few kisses of his lips.

She relaxed onto his chin and arched her back, already purring in delight while his tongue began to freely explore her pussy. Meanwhile Poison Ivy got into position over his dick, squatting in order to present her asshole to his helmet. She parted her cheeks with both her hands and gently started to sit herself down. At first contact, she knew this wouldn't be easy, but she'd prove herself. She made a damn near fool of herself earlier by practically throwing a hissy fit when Batman told her she couldn't be trusted, but she'd make up for it now. Making him feel good with her body, and in return, she got more and more of his valuable seed. She'd take as much of that liquid white gold as she could get, he could pump her full of gallons of the stuff and she'd be happy.

So, she started off slowly, trying to gently coax her asshole to open up and accommodate the massive girth, but her anal ring was fighting back, and made her grimace a little with the pressure. Batman sensing this even though he had his face buried in Selina's snatch, snapped his fingers, seeming to send a wordless command to Harley. And before Ivy knew it, Bat Quinn was suddenly right behind her, the green strapon remounted onto her hips and her hands placed on Ivy's shoulders, "Here Red, let me give you a hand girl."

"What? Harley? Wait! Do-AAAHH!" she tried to stop her, to say something before she felt the strength of Harley's push shoving her down. Evidently, she was taking too long adjusting for Bruce's tastes, and he expedited the process by having Harley help her take the plunge. And as before, Ivy screamed to the clouds, so much cock just burrowing up into her belly with no end in sight. The bulge in her stomach returning as his size stretched her open.

The shock of it all forced another orgasm to tear through her body, and as Catwoman predicted, Bruce was able to eat her into her own orgasm in a matter of minutes. The two girls crying out in ecstasy on top of the prone Batman, though achieving it in very different ways.

Harley laughed hysterically, "Wow! Nice job Red! I didn't know you had it in you!" She patted the green woman's back very ungracefully, and uncaring about her currently mind melted state of being. Ivy's eyes were rolling up, she'd never had an anal induced orgasm, nor had she ever cum just from such a deep penetration. There was no way she was going to last the night if this kept up, and judging by the sudden bucking in Bruce's hips, jostling her body up and back down onto him. This night was far from over. What followed after that, was a series of harsh unforgiving bucks from Bruce's hips, jostling and tussling up the inside of Ivy's ass. His cock plunging in as deep as her stomach would allow, once again impressing Harley a good amount as Ivy almost went as deep as she could! But still no dice on bottoming out.

So instead of focusing on that, Pamela, and Harley both maintained a conscious effort on just making her ride what she could. Her ass was going to be raw and sore in the morning, but right now, it was so worth it. Poison Ivy had never known such pleasure could exist in the world, as Bruce's hands guided her hips, she came again and again and again and again! Without anything touching her pussy either, just from his monster cock defiling her virgin ass, it brought her over the edge and back again.

She rode him like this with Catwoman and Harley breaking off eventually to play with each other for a bit, the two taking turns fucking the other in full view of Pamela and Bruce. Harley seemed to have a thing for stepping on her partner's head during doggy style, she did this even to Selina while they watched Bruce fuck Ivy. Using her own dildo to pleasure each other, rolling about on the floor until they each made each other cum again.

Eventually though they were called back, Bruce had cum a third time inside of Ivy's ass at this point, but she hadn't yet learned her lesson. When a girl needed to be punished, Bruce would follow through with whatever treatment he deemed necessary to ensure they didn't get snappy with him again.

"Harley...Selina...spin her around," he commanded them, and by this point, after an hour of being anally fucked by her lover, Ivy's hair was a wild mess of a red mane. She was sweating all over, her body looked greasy with the shine of it. Again, a rather human trait for someone claiming to be above them.