Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Batman, there is also one other thing you need to be aware of, John Diggle, Spartan, is also in Gotham, with a team of Rene Ramirez, aka Wild Dog, Rory Regan, aka Ragman, Ralph Dibny, aka Elongated Man and Nate Heywood, aka Steel," answers Oracle, knowing that Spartan, Wild Dog, and Ragman are members of Team Arrow, Oliver Queen's version of the Batman Family, with Elongated Man and Steel being allies of the Green Arrow, other member included Chloe Sullivan, his girlfriend, codenamed 'Cypher' and formerly known as Watchtower.

'This is Oliver trying to get under my skin,' thought Bruce, knowing there's a unspoken agreement that other heroes will not operate in Gotham without informing Batman, but then he realized his used 'my' instead of 'your' meaning the voice in his head is being quiet on this matter but then the question becomes: why? When suddenly Bruce noticed something out of the corner of his eye, asking, "Oracle has you had any reports of anything in the area?"

"Uh, nothing Boss. Nothing that isn't outside the normal intel," answers Oracle, her curiosity getting the better of her, causing her to ask, "Why?"

"Because, there is something swinging through the night sky," answers Batman, before turning the Batwing to follow the unknown fleeing creature.

"Can you describe it?" asks Orwell, hiding in her secret base, while bring up her multiverse's database. Batman is surprise as maneuver the creature is, as he explains, "It's black, jet-black. A shade of black so deep, my eyes just kind of slide off it. It shimmered when I looked at it. A spider-like, big and twice as ugly. When it flies past, it's like I hear a scream in my mind."

"Does it have any type of marking?" asks Orwell, as there isn't enough described to narrow down the list, as several creatures matched the details Batman is giving her. Batman replies, "I'm having a hard time making anything else out. It's leaving me in the dust, but it swings through the air like..."

Then suddenly something flashes before Bruce's vision, seemly moving even faster than the other creature. The other creature is smaller than the first, red, blood red versus the jet-black, as Batman comments, "Now they are two..." Then suddenly again, another flash before Bruce's eyes, this something white. "...two, no three...scratch that, four," Batman continues, as he can't make out the color of the four creatures, but they are cleanly all from the same race.

"Batman, I think they are Klyntar..." voices Orwell, "...also known as Symbiotes. They are a species of inorganic, amorphous, but symbiotic extraterrestrials..."

"Where do they come from?" asks Batman, as he does his best to keep up with the Klyntar, but they are moving unlike anything he had ever seen before.

"Unknown. According to the database, symbiotes are fully aware and sentient creatures, but in their natural state a majority of them are vicious predators, compelling their hosts to acts of violence and corrupting them," explains Orwell, "But there are also explanations of them being influenced by their hosts, which results in them seeking to forsake their dark nature. The symbiotes formerly worshipped some unnamed dark god, probably some god of death. Klyntar have no notable cultural traits, or at least none other civilizations would understand, according to the database. Nor do they express themselves through literature, art, nor music. Some had broken away from the hive-mind with the desire to maintain peace across the cosmos, instead of destruction..."

"Fuck!" says Batman, as he loses control of the Batwing, after something had badly damaged the craft's wing. The last thing Batman sees is nothingness, before darkness and him blacking out, as his Batwing crashes into Gotham's river, causing a huge explosion, that sends out a booming shockwave causing windows and glasses to shatter as the shockwave travels through the Gotham's night...

AN: Sorry for the long delay in updated the story. Sex Scene written by written by DamienDeath20.

Edited by Emily Thayer. If you would like Emily to edit your story or write commission, please message me for her information.