Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 12

Story Info
Batman struggles against the Arkham Knight continue...
12.5k words
4.38
8.4k
17

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I would like to thank, Emily Thayer, Dragonknight, and Damien Williams.

Monday, January 16, 2012 -- Morning: (Chapter 2)

Guest Bedroom,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

"How is she?" asks Bruce, stepping into one of the many guest bedrooms that dot Wayne Manor. Bruce can see that Talia is still sound asleep, but sitting beside her is her half-sister, Nyssa Raatko, who hadn't slept much since they were kidnapped, replies, "Your Doctor Thompkins said Talia is going to make a full recovery. As for the baby, Leslie said there is no reason to worry, that all signs are positive. I'm still worried."

"Well, at least that's some good news," voices Bruce, who had not spoken much to Nyssa, since she was rescued from The Dragon Daughter, along with her sister and Talia's bodyguards. Nyssa, who had been crying, doesn't even look at Bruce, instead, she asks, "Where the hell have you been? Why did you disappear for hours? You should have been here by her side!"

"I'm sorry," voices Bruce, who didn't know how to deal with the fact that he almost lost Talia again and his baby she is carrying, since Thompkins had confirmed it is his daughter, "But, I had some stuff to handle regarding the Arkham Knight."

"I want to kill him! More than I have ever wanted to kill anyone," answers Nyssa, who hadn't told Bruce how she and Talia were taken so easily. She will let Talia do that whenever she is fully recovered. Bruce walks around the bed, and takes a seat across from Nyssa, who is still gently holding her sister's hand, with her remaining personal bodyguards nearby, they are not going to be taken by surprise again. Bruce, needing information asks, "Can you tell me what happened to the League of Assassins?"

Nyssa is also dealing with that emotional turmoil, but she answers, "The League of Assassins is no more, destroyed by the Arkham Knight. Only Talia, Lady Shiva, Talia's bodyguards, and some other members survived the destruction brought down on us."

"Interesting," voices Bruce, noticing a patterning regarding who survives the Arkham Knight's attacks, "Can you tell me anymore?"

"What more is there to tell?" asks Nyssa, staring through Bruce, back to Nanda Parbat, where the main base of operation for the League of Assassins was before it was destroyed by the Arkham Knight, "This Arkham Knight, cut through the League's finest warriors like nothing I had ever seen before. He knew our strengths and our weaknesses, and that the recent civil war had weakened us even more, the League was no match for his militia."

"Why are the survivors females?" asks Bruce, knowing the majority of the survivors had been women but he needs to know the reason.

"I can only tell you what I think," answers Nyssa, wishing her father, who she did not always see eye to eye with was here, "I think despite the Arkham Knight's ruthlessness, he only kills women when it's required. Oh, I'm sure he would have cut out Talia's baby if that were necessary, but he also went through extra effort to capture the female members of the League alive but slaughtered the male members of the League, including my brother."

"How did Dusan die?" asks Bruce, who hadn't seen Dusan al Ghul in years, this caused Nyssa to tear up again, "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"No, it's alright. My father taught me to be strong and I'm going to be strong for him, Talia and the surviving members of the League," voices Nyssa, who is now the leader of the League until Talia is back on her feet, quietly standing up and walking to the bedroom door, Nyssa motions for Bruce to follow her, as he can see that her bodyguards are present even now. Back outside of the bedroom, Nyssa explains, "Dusan was captured and tortured by the Arkham Knight for information. The Arkham Knight had some type of device which he said would make Dusan obey him, but it didn't work for some reason, and Dusan was dissected for study."

'Oh wonderful,' thought Bruce, 'I wonder if that's what he used on Mister Miracle? Did Scott resist?'

"Alright," voices Bruce, who had never seen Nyssa show weakness before, "I will be traveling to the Hall for a Council meeting but have Alfred contact me if Talia wakes up. I also want you to gather together any surviving members and bring them to Gotham."

"Why Gotham?" asks Nyssa, seeing something different in Bruce than she had seen before. Bruce, now with his back toward Nyssa, answers, "Because, I'm going to give Ra, what he always wanted..."

Nyssa doesn't believe what she is hearing, "...I'm going to marry Talia and become the Demon's Head. Now, if the League is going to continue to operate, then it's going to operate on my terms."

Nyssa is shocked at the change in him but wonder what is caused it. Bruce walks away and replays the events on the other Earths...

Monday, January 16, 2012 -- Early Afternoon:

Young's Apartment,

Lacey Towers,

Coventry, New Gotham

Doctor Penelope 'Penny' Young, formerly of Old Arkham Asylum now working for New Arkham Asylum is enjoying her day off when Batman appears out of the shadow and asks, "Penny, can we talk?"

"Anytime for you, Batman," voices Young, who was saved by Batman during the Arkham Asylum Incident. Batman asks, "I wanted to ask you about Joker's blood's long-term effects on the user?"

"Are you asking me if I think some of your recent behavior is being influenced negatively by the Joker's blood? The answer would be yes, but I also think you're being affected by his death," voices Penny, who lived on the same floor of the Lacey Towers, along with her coworker, Sarah Cassidy. Batman still stands in the same spot, since he hadn't moved an inch since he first appeared, asks, "Recently, I engaged in a threesome with a Batwoman and a henchwoman named Celia. I gave Celia the choice..."

"I already heard about this..." voices Penny, who was shocked at first after reading the rumors. Penny heard about the incident from Alfred, who wanted Penny to chat with Batman, though she would never reveal she knows Bruce is Batman, "...I understand being troubled by this, as this is out of character for you, but as I was told you gave this woman a choice, right?"

"Not much of a choice and it was made under duress," explains Batman, who should feel disgusted with himself, but he does not.

"Well yes, and that is problematic but I'm more curious as to what your mindset was at the time?" asks Penny, knowing the legal definition of rape in New Jersey is, 'unlawful sexual activity carried out forcibly, without consent, or under threat of injury against a person's will,' so what Batman did was sexual coercion, what New Jersey's law defines as, 'unwanted sexual activity that happens, with consent, but when you are pressured, tricked, threatened, or forced in a nonphysical way.'

So, while definitely not the right behavior for a hero, it is definitely not rape under the legal definition. He sighs and voices, "I was horny, and my only concern was that I needed to fuck."

"That seems without question a side-effect of the Joker's blood," responds Penny, trying to see if there is any regret or remorse in Batman's eyes but she can't tell if there is any, as Batman continues, "I gave her a choice, service me or prison, and she consented since she didn't want to go to prison and died."

"So, she felt like if you took her in, she would be killed by dirty cops," replies Penny, getting another piece of the puzzle, "Your life revolves around the concept of choice or lack thereof. You gave her a choice, and she made a choice, though this is getting into some gray areas. Some have argued that no choices are ever made without pressure put on the individual, but it is true that she consented, but I guess for me your threat, is not really a threat. She was supposed to be in prison, where she fears for her life. If you had threatened to kill her that would have been different, but you did not. What does the henchwoman think now and how does Batwoman view this situation?"

"I don't know, I haven't had time to talk to either one of them," replies Batman, wondering how much of his recent behavior is a side-effect of the Joker's blood and how much is things he suppressed being 'freed' by the Joker's blood? Worse, is how will this affect him moving forward? Penny thinks things over for several moments, before saying, "Listen Batman, talk with the henchwoman. Second, do not worry what three or four assholes think of you. I know you well enough to know you are not a misogynist. Those people are basically being internet trolls."

"Maybe, but it got me thinking about some of the things they said," voices Batman, but Penny just giggles as she comments, "That's because you're human after all. A human being with emotions, flaws, and a good heart. No one wants to be screamed at, for behavior that isn't reflective of who they're in real life."

"Thanks Penny," responds Batman, feeling better, but Penny stands up from where she was sitting on the sofa, "Listen Batman, I have a friend who writes stories. He got criticism by four or five people for one of his stories. Most of their argument was emotional-based nonsense, but they judged him without meeting him. He writes his fictional characters to tell the best story he can, but that does not mean he endorses that behavior. It is funny, the things some internet trolls online lose their minds over. Having characters kill millions of peoples and no one bats an eye. Having a male character sleep with a group of consenting females and they scream things like misogyny. He told me about one, who said he had his main character slept with underage girls, even though that was not the case. I find it the most curious thing that the Batman is struggling with the same issues that he is, while he just writing his stories. Now, is there anything else you would like to ask?"

"What do you think of my relationship with Harley?" asks Batman, wondering if it were a mistake to start a relationship with someone who some would argue is unable to consent due to her mental illness. Penny ponders this for several minutes before answering, "This one is quite hard to answer. First, there is an argument to be made that Harley Quinn needs counseling. Some would argue that you're helping Harley, by making her more stable by providing her with a relationship that isn't abusive since both of her previous relationships with the Joker and Poison Ivy were abusive, but what is with her calling you, 'Master,' and the whore's tattoo?"

"The Master is partly her affectionate nickname for me like she called the Joker pudding, and partly because that's how someone referred to me Master and then my name. Part of Harley, the part that is still in love with the Joker, thinks of her being with me, as debasing herself by doing something for unworthy motives, i.e., a whore, that she had betrayed the Joker. That part of it, I think will take some time or at least I think so," explains Batman, who knows that Penny's talked to Alfred, but Alfred did it because he's trying to help Bruce, so Bruce isn't going to tell that he knows that she knows who's under the mask.

"Well, I'm sure you can understand why some people would view that as being immoral, problematic, misogynist, and disturbed?" asks Penny, who does not agree but can understand why some peoples, especially other women would think that but waving a finger, she motions for him to quietly follow her to the shower...

Batman sits on the porcelain throne as he watches the redhead Sarah Cassidy shower. He keeps his legs spread as Doctor Penny Young kneels as she suckles on his cockhead. She pulls off briefly so she can nuzzle it with her cheek and nose. Then she takes the head back into her mouth while her hands weigh his ballsack. She wets the shaft and lets the tip brush against the back of her throat for a moment before pulling away while she fluffs him.

Meanwhile, Sarah holds the shower head against her hip, the water jetting out against her mound. The shivering it causes in her hips is a sensational vibration against her clit, making her moan out and forcing her to recognize how dirty she is, putting on a show like this. She presses her back onto the wall for support as her legs shake from the relentless pleasure, but not enough to cum. She pants as she puts it back into place for the water to rain down on her. With her hands free, she fondles her tit while fingering herself while looking straight at Batman with hazy, lustful eyes. Just as the water rains down on her, so does his cum on Penelope's face. While Sarah's beads of water clean her skin, Batman's cum dirties Penny's. Still, the sight of the glazed facial gets Sarah out of the shower and on her knees. She licks up the cum and swaps it with Penny whenever they kiss.

The two ladies turn to face his turgid tower looming above them and they nuzzle their noses along the underside of his shaft. Panting from the heavy, musky smell, they kiss his ballsack. First with pursed lips, then with proper tongue licks. His cock rest against their faces as they move upwards along his shaft and slobber on his weeping tip while trying to kiss each other. The two of them bury his cock between their tits as they slide up to kiss each other properly. Unable to merely sit on the porcelain throne, he thrusts against their cleavage and puts his hands to their backs to sandwich him more tightly. He moves faster and faster and gives the ladies their own pearl necklaces. While Sarah pants to recover from the fucking frenzy, Penny scoops up a bead for a taste and presents her ass to Batman, "Hurry up and fuck me already! Knock me up!"

Naturally, he takes hold of her hips and stretches her pussy wide. She braces herself by grabbing the sink as his weight bears down on her. Her inner walls yield against his firm, thick girth thrusting away at her. She stands on her tiptoes as she presses herself against him, taking as much of his length as she can manage. In the meantime, Sarah climbs on top of the sink and puts her muff in front of Penny's lolling tongue. She takes hold of the brunette's head and has her sloppily eat her out. His thrusts get faster, more desperate, and he fills her up completely. Though all three know that she is on the pill just so she can feel the joy of the impregnation fantasy without the consequences. Her muffled wails travel into Sarah's muff and Sarah holds Penny's head tight as she rides out her orgasm. Once they all disengage, Penny says, "You have got to try it! Best fuck I have had in years! No, scratch that...best fuck I have had! EVER!"

"I do not know. I do not think I am ready. I mean, I love playing with you two, but I have never had a cock that massive before."

She takes hold of the cock and fluffs it hard. She kisses the side as she presents it to Sarah, "C'mon, the big boy's ready to go..." as Batman cups Sarah's breasts in his hands, "Just relax."

Sarah sits on the sink with her legs spread wide. Penny helps guide his massive girth with her hand. Sarah gasps and holds her breath while he spreads her wide. Her tight hole refuses to take in his length, only slowly yielding inch by inch. The pain soon gave way to pleasure as she becomes accustomed to his very thick girth. She wraps her arms around his neck to prop herself up as he thrusts in and out of her. Sarah's gasps and moans become more high-pitched as her legs shake from the force of his fucking. Penny cups his buttcheeks and pushes him to go deeper, to fuck faster.

"Hurry up! I want to try anal next! Never had it before!"

Sarah's fingers hold tight to his cowl as she shrieks in ecstasy and falls asleep from the explosion overwhelming her senses. He turns around to see Penny shaking her ass as she braces herself on the toilet tank. On her tramp stamp is a Superman logo and he takes a deep breath through his nose. Doctor slut clearly does not have the best taste in men. At least, not yet. He holds the back of his head against the wall as he swiftly sinks his cock in her ass. Unlike his careful intrusion into Sarah's pussy, he pierces her asshole fast and hard. Penny shrieks as he hammers her bowels without a care, just like she likes it. He grabs her ponytail to rein her in as he asserts full dominance over her.

"That is right, big boy! Fuck me harder!"

Not wanting to accidentally give her whiplash, he lets go of her hair and moves to her shaking tits, flopping about from his forceful fucking. His thick fingers fumble with her nipples and she orgasms and her ass clamps down hard on his cock, filling her bowels with cum. He pulls out of her dripping creampie and smears his dripping cockhead on her Superman tattoo to prove his dominance over Penny's ass.

"Bet the Man of Steel cannot do that," he said.

"You got that right, big boy," Penny then crawls over to Sarah's unconscious body on the sink and fondles the redhead's tits, "Do not you think my friend here deserves a nice pearl necklace?"

Batman straddles Sarah's chest as Penny presses the lumps of fat together against his cock. Cooling off from the fast, hard fucking, he slowly slides up and down her chest as her body is turned into a fleshlight for the two of them to use. He picks up the pace and his constant prodding of her chin with his mammoth member slowly wakes Sarah up. She looks down in surprise as he fires another load on her. The cum covers the bottom of her chin and neck in a pearl deluge. Sarah is shocked, but Penny's licking at her neck soon calms her down. The two ladies share a cummy kiss and Penny pushes Sarah's face to nuzzle his cock, urging her to suck it again. The redhead opens her mouth and he slowly work his girth inside her gullet. She cannot even hand much more than the tip and starts to gag almost immediately, but between his insistent push and Penny's hand pushing in the opposite direction, she continues to slowly deepthroat him. Sarah tears up as her relatively virgin mouth had to take his cock in, contorting her face and throat as he fucks her face like her pussy. Her eyes roll over and Penny pulls her head back and off his length for her friend to gasp for air. She manages not to retch, but her mascara runs from her tears.

"Sorry Batman. I did not know she would be so bad at sucking dick. Let me make it up to you," Penny then takes his cock into her hands and strokes his slick shaft fast and hard. She aims him at Sarah's face and soon her entire face gets splattered. Now the redhead wears a semen mask as she tries to catch her breath. "Now is not this better than a normal mud mask?"

Sarah still gasps for air and falls asleep again. The stimulation is just too much for the former virgin. Penny gets into the shower herself and turns it on. As the rain runs down her body, she says, "My oven's hot right now. Why do not you make sure I am stuffed with your cream?"

He steps in with her and guides his cock into her honey pot. Just like Sarah, Penny wraps her arms around his neck for support as her legs turn into jelly. He hugs her tight and keeps his hands firmly on her ass as he uses her body as a fleshlight. Whether the shower steams up from the water or from him plowing her deep does not matter to Penny as his cock reaches to her womb. Even with her well-used cunny, he stretches her inner walls to her limit and fires a wad directly into her as he sandwiches her between the wall and himself. He pulls out of her and looks on at the two unconscious women leaking his seed out of her holes.

Monday, January 16, 2012 -- Late Afternoon:

Celia's Cell,

Batcave, Wayne Manor,

Crest Hill, Bristol Township

Celia is exercising in her cell, where she had been for the last 11 days, when Batman dressing in his Batsuit step into the cell and voicing, "Celia, I want to apologize for not coming sooner..."