Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her body greedily sucked it all up like it was the nectar of the Gods.

Unceremoniously, she was tossed aside when he was done with her. Nudged off to the other girls for them to continue playing with her worked over form. She had been fucked silly, by a MAN, and she fucking loved it! So, she was easily turned into putty as the hands of the girls came along, feeling along her tight body, soaked in a layer of sweat, hair matted to her face while Bruce moved on to his next pick.

Harley Quinn has just finished prepping her up! Helena's very girlfriend, Superwoman, Laurel Kent.

With one look, anyone could tell how submissive Laurel was to Bruce. As he approaches her, his imposing form casting a dark shadow over her lying form. Her body noticeably trembled, Harley casting the blonde a wink, "You are up super babe!" and she slid away, ready to move on to her special toy she had brought. B-man was getting all the fun, so it was time for her to crank things up in here.

Laurel had dated men all her life, but never found one that was comfortable with all her strength. And she herself felt like she could never truly be dominated by a man, when she could snap any basic mortal like a twig. But the way the Bat loomed over her, it made her feel weak, like he could snap her little neck with the flick of a wrist if he wanted to. He made her feel vulnerable, like prey, desired, something to be devoured and spat on when he was finished.

And it makes her so unbearably horny...

She very quickly ends up upside down, her head and shoulders on the floor, arms over her head and her legs spread wide with her ass to the ceiling. Batman holding one of her ankles and the other resting on her thigh while he drilled down into the Kryptonian's cunt.

Pile driving her with all the force of a Superman himself, overpowering her and sexually showing her that she could be a Superwoman, and still get fucked like a weak little slut. She accepts him as her master the moment he offers it to her, and it is a beautiful thing hearing her call him that. "Yes! Yes! Please fuck me master! Please fuck me hard!" plowed into the floor, her tits bouncing against her face from her inverted angle.

Going and going at it like this until Bruce's next load is dumped into her, Laurel falls head over heels in love with the intense, searing heat of his seed.

But it does not stop there, he has more girls to go through, all of them needing to be taught their place before the night was done. And Laurel is very aware of what she is here, bottom bitch, and she is clearly happy about it.

And next up, is another bottom, the sluttiest of the group. Olivia Queen, she practically jumps on Bruce the moment he looks her way. Diana tends to the worn out Kryptonian next, it was like all the girls were falling into their roles. While he worked one of them at a time, giving each of them a moment to please him and occupying themselves in the meantime with some girls playing among each other.

Olivia is lifted, her back on Bruce's chest and his arms supporting her by the underside of her thighs, his cock thrusting up into her pussy while she moans out in high pitches. Practically singing in gasping breaths of bliss, a thick, giant dick fucking her up. Tits bounce up and down and swing in almost circular patterns. Mera comes up in front of them to help her out, bringing her mouth to Olivia's tits and sucking the nipples while Batman gets off inside her.

There is no pulling out, like Harley said, and none of them were on birth control. No protection, all-natural fucking, the way it should be. All submissive to the Alpha male, taking his seed as they were meant to. It did not take long for Olivia to cum over Bruce's cock, and for Bruce to fill up her pussy next.

She is the easiest to figure out, there are some baseless rumors around about her promiscuity, including gangbangs and even possibly brother sister loving. So, it was not hard to please her, she was happy if she was being fucked. Now, she belongs to Batman!

Berenice is tricky though. She is inexperienced, despite having a body purely built for sinful acts. She is terrified of Bruce absolutely destroying her, however when the time came, and he reached out for her hand. She is relieved as he goes down on her first, kissing her sweet little pussy before moving on to very tender, soft, and gentle, missionary sex.

Her legs wrap around his waist, looking into his eyes while he gently rocks his hips into her. She almost has tears in her eyes with how gentle and soft he is, kissing her neck, touching her body everywhere, making sure she feels good. Spoiling her with attention, Bruce has been with virgins before, and while she is not one, she has all the skills and abilities of one. So, he was careful, making sure his length stretched her walls apart slowly as not to hurt her.

And he keeps close with her naked body, his chest to her breasts while their bodies move with rhythm. Eventually to her ankles locked behind his back, and she begged him to go faster.

Harder...faster...harder...faster...cum inside.

Everything she asked for, he gave her, every request, all the way up to pumping his babies into her.

She was so sweet, so loving, Bruce knew she is going to give him lots of children. So, no better time to breed her then the present right?

However, the time had come...for the last girl in the lineup. The bitch.

Aslaug Curry, who had been stubbornly refusing all stimulation so far. Trying to deny getting involved with the girls while they play.

But now, Bruce is calling for her, and initially, as he approaches her on her knees. Cock hard, dripping with numerous other ladies' juices. And tells her to suck it. She angrily shakes her head. Only for him to smack her in the face with his cock, like a fleshy baseball bat tapping her in the cheek, she scrunches up her face and squeezes her eyes shut. Trying to ignore the heady smell, or how alluring the scent of his huge balls is.

The primal urge to bury her face in them was there, but she tried to resist it...

"I will not tell you again...suck my cock..." he warns her, hoping silently that she will not obey. And when she just crosses her arms, looking away from him, Harley's prophecy from before was bound to come true, as she has sealed her own fate.

He fucks her face, holding her wrists against the wall, shoving his cock into her mouth, and nearly dislocating her jaw. Her little lips barely able to keep it inside as she slobbers, trying to fight back, but no match for the overwhelming sensations of the Batman.

He fucks her tits, forcing her to lay down on her back with her wrists behind it while he straddles her. Holding her modestly big breasts together and fucking his cock between them. No matter how much she groans and cusses at him, "Uggh! You are a...fucking pervert Batman...Ah!" Only to be slapped again with his incredible cock.

He then fucks her cunt, and the real noise starts to come out of her, of course the bitchiest one is a screamer. He bends her in half, her ankles to her ears and positions himself to practically do push-ups over her body. Only his workout is hammering down into her tight pussy with reckless abandon.

Slowly her words telling him to fuck off fade, into screams of ecstasy, pleasure taking over her desire to protest. He is just too good at what he does. Size is not everything, but it is part of the equation. As is skill, and as it turns out. Batman has both.

But she is to be punished now, so even after he has come inside her, filling her with her first load of punishment, she is not done by a long shot. His cock swelling and throbbing as its essence pours into her belly. He yanks it free, and suddenly shoves her over to Harley. "The bad girl treatment Harley."

The pigtailed blonde giggles, "You got it B-man!" Aslaug glances up in confusion, seeing Harley, Diana, and Mera, all standing above her...stroking fake, strap-on cocks...

"MMMMMFFHHMMMMMMM!" She screams, a muffled shout of mind melting desire, as her ass is fucked from beneath her, her pussy is drilled on top of her, and her throat is drilled from above. Surrounded by the three dominating girls, they fuck her bitchyness out of her. Humping and bucking in a song of feminine moans and giggles as the bitch gets what she deserves.

All the while, Batman stands a few feet away, Helena, and Olivia on their knees, their faces between his legs as they suck on his balls. Spit shining them and swabbing them with their tongues. Thanking it for the generous loads of cum it put in their tummies, and asking, hoping for more. While Laurel and Berenice stand, still naked on either side of him, the Bat turning his head to slowly kiss each of them. Berenice's leg rises off the floor as his lips met hers and his tongue explores her submitting mouth. She feels like she is floating when he kissed her, vibrating without the use of her powers.

His harem grows, and all his women learn their place, eager and available to satisfy his never satisfied member. But one question remained after all of this, even as the bitch screams in desire and rough fucking over in the corner.

Who else would be joining his harem next?