Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel cares greatly about Helena, but she was sick of all her anti-men talk, she wanted to get fucked! By a real cock! Treated like a slut by a strong Alpha-male! All that BS that Batwoman loved to spout about how she was superior because of her vagina was really getting annoying, so she was grateful for this chance.

So much so that her knee was bouncing in place with impatience, she wanted to get through this little lineup as quickly as possible and get to the Batman.

And ever the perceptive one, Harley spots this very quickly while she walks by her. Bringing her crop back down, and slowly slipping it up Laurel's chest. Much to the super woman's surprise, she gasps, feeling the cool leather slide along her skin. Between the valley of her perky C-cup breasts until it goes under her chin, tilting her face to look up at Harley.

The blonde smiles down at her, "Do not worry super babe, you will get your fix of dicking, I can guarantee it."

"Harley..." Helena finally could not keep her mouth shut anymore, seeing Harley starting to fool around with her own girlfriend was just the shove she needed to get too pissed off to remain silent anymore.

Bad idea. Quinn's face sharply turns towards Batwoman with a glare of two blue daggers. Laurel's face goes back down as she feels a punishment is about to be doled out.

She stands up straight again, and rather than walking directly to Helena, Harley steps past Laurel. Moving around to the back of the room and out of the girls' line of sight. And when some of them cautiously started to turn their heads to peek at what she was doing, her voice snapped, "Eyes forward!" quickly causing them to correct themselves and look back out at the floor before them.

There are some rustling noises, along with what sounded like some quiet clicks and clips of some kind before Harley stepped back up to them. This time moving passed Helena, bumping her shoulder with her thigh, and before she could recover, all the sudden there was a big red dildo being pulled back by the tip, and released for it to whip forward and slap her right in the face.

"Ah!" Batwoman yelps in surprise, the impact did not hurt at all, she just did not see it coming. A big thick tube of fake cock meat suddenly slapped into her face.

Harley smirked, "Yeah that is right doll, open up for me," And before she could react, Helena's hair is grabbed, and Harley's strap on is shoved into her lips.

"MMMH!" She moans loudly through the dildo, bringing her hands up and trying to push back on Harley's thighs. But had her hands quickly swiped away by her new mistress, a few strokes of the crop and they were pushed aside.

"Ah! Ah! You want to use that mouth when I do not tell you to? Then it is going to get stuffed with my fake cock! You speak when spoken to, and you shut your damn trap any other time slut!" Harley's hips started shoving forward, fucking into Helena's face, "This hole is a cock hole, a fuck sleeve, a pleasure hole for our master's dick whether you like it or not, capiche?"

She is answered with an aggressive glare from below that only made her grin and giggle like a happy schoolgirl. Laurel continues to watch from right next to this, chewing her lower lip. Never had she seen her girlfriend get her face fucked by another girl before, nor did she ever think that she would! Helena had never been dominated in front of her, but she was quickly realizing how sexy it was to see something like that. Her pussy already begins to glisten with her excitement at the possibilities about to unfold.

Harley continues thrusting into Helena's face, but she looks back down the line and continues, "Do not mind me dolls...we are not done with the rundown yet," addressing the next girl in the lineup.

Her long blonde locks cascading around her shoulders, a single strand caught up between her fingers as she twirled it excitedly. Olivia Queen, this world's version of the Green Arrow. Her pearly whites glisten with a shine while she watches Harley Quinn, or as she is known now, Bat Quinn, fucking Bat bitch's face. She really does not understand why she had to make such a big deal over this, so they got to fuck the Batman a bunch. And in exchange, this Earth did not die in a nutshell.

Really did not seem like they were on the shit end of the stick from her perspective. But then again, Olivia is a bit of a slut, so maybe that was just her point of view.

She absentmindedly starts to play with her breasts while Harley continues fucking some manners into Helena's flapping lips. However, she did not get to do so for long before Harley spoke up again, "Ah! I see that green girlie! While I appreciate your enthusiasm, no touchy-feely self-lovey dove stuff unless the B-man says otherwise. You all can only get your rocks off from either him, or me!" she announces, her hips practically on autopilot while she rams her cock in Batwoman's skull for another few thrusts before finally yanking her body away.

She steps back and lets the fake cock flop out of Helena's face, a long strand of spit swishing between them before breaking. The raven-haired woman gasps for breath as drool spills from her abused mouth. Harley sighs in content though, seeming to be satisfied with her response to the B bitch's rude interruption.

"Haah...now. Last couple of rules here before you girls get to work," she puts her hands behind her back once again and resumes her trek down the line. Only now, her strap on was added to her attire, so her shiny with spit dildo bounces with each step for all the girls to feast their eyes upon.

Coming up next to another golden blonde, rare did she get to let her hair out like this thanks to the confining tightness of her red uniform. Berenice 'Barry' Allen kneeling beside Olivia, not the only time they had stood side by side as Green Arrow and the Flash. But she never expected them to be rubbing elbows in a situation like this.

Now she is incredibly nervous, her powers probably only making her jitters worse as her body feels like it is vibrating. And it only gets more noticeable the closer Harley gets, Berenice being inexperienced with sex. Not virginal, but she had never been naked and on her knees with a bunch of other women, essentially pledging her body to one man. She has had sex before, but only two times prior to this. Never given a blowjob, never had her tits fucked, ass fucked, or anything like that. Needless, she overcome her nerves enough for her to find the will to speak out of fear.

However, unlike her Bat lady companion, she decides to try and approach it gingerly, hoping to not receive a punishment like Helena did, "Um...Mistress Harley?"

Harley halts in her steps once more and looked down at Berenice, "Good girl, asking for attention nicely. What is on your mind sweetheart?"

It takes a lot of willpower to not let her voice tremble as she speaks again, "Um...were you...really serious about Batman...getting us pregnant?" her Mistress's baby blues rolled behind her mask at her question.

"Do I really got to say it twice for you? Hell yes, B-man is going to knock you up!" She gestures with the crop down the line, "You, and every one of these dames are going to become his wives, and..." she taps her own taut belly with the whip, "...every one of you is going to be giving him cute little baby girls. While, ruining your pussy and destroying sex with any other men forever of course. This is the meaning of the word, harem! Or did you not understand beforehand?" she adds nonchalantly, much to Berenice's slight horror and excitement. Harley waves it off, "Do not worry about it hun, I am sure he will be good to you. You are able to become one of his women now!"

Harley passes her by, now finally coming to the very end of the line, the final girl on her knees. Quite possibly the one who looked the least interested in being here, while Batwoman looked pissed off, Earth-11K Aquawoman appeared like she could not care less about the situation.

Her blonde hair is lazily pulled down and swept over one shoulder, and her palms rest on her knees while her back is slouched. Nothing at all like the prim, proper, and at attention look of her fellow ladies. If her phone were close by, she would probably be texting. And this did not go unnoticed by Harley Quinn.

She clicked her heels on the floor and stood with them shoulder length apart right in front of Aslaug Curry, "As I was saying, last, but most certainly not least Aqua bitch..." she starts, drawing the daydreaming girl's attention up to her, "If B-man is not around...that means you listen to me..." she steadily begins to lower herself down, bending at the hip, hands on her whip, until she is nearly forehead to forehead with the Aquawoman. "Now...is that...going to be...a problem?" her words are spread out slowly, making sure that each syllable is laced with venom. Promising discipline if any rebellious nature, snarky comeback, or witty remark is stated.

Aslaug answered her however with just a stare, pure silence that seemed to somehow be louder than any other sound in the room. And the two women enter an impromptu staring contest. Waiting to see which one would break first, Harley of course was going to win this one. This bitch could not go five seconds without an eye roll and a dramatic sigh. Followed by, "Fuck off Quinn."

Harley feels her lips pull back, and her shiny white teeth exposed into an eager Cheshire grin, "Oh yeah, you are getting the worst of it today..."

They remain in the lineup, Harley making it perfectly clear that they were not allowed to move at all until the B-man said they could. To which he arrived shortly thereafter, clad in his full armor at first. Coming back from what was obviously a long night of patrols, combat, and the like. Ready to blow off plenty of steam in his newly founded harem of beautiful hero ladies.

He made them all wait at first, repeating the actions of Harley and walking up and down the lineup of girls. Inspecting each of their faces for expression, sensing whether there are nerves, excitement, annoyance, or anything of the sort in their eyes. And he is both pleased, and irritated to see a mixture of all the above in his harem.

No matter though, he would soon break them all in to being totally submissive to him. He just needs to take his time with them each, go at his own pace, and make them do whatever he wants to.

He leans down and put his hands on them, inspecting each of their chests while he walks down their line. Feeling up their breasts, toying with them, playing with their nipples and gauging each reaction. A very enjoyable arrangement of breasts before him, Bruce smirks under his mask. Tonight, was going to be a good night.

Diana is the first of the lot, at least when it comes to foreplay. She is one of the girls who could handle Bruce the best thanks to her Amazonian heritage. And her and Bruce were not exactly strangers in each other's bedroom. She had seen his cock before, and yet it still felt like it was the first time she ever set her eyes on that behemoth.

All the women had to take turns just...admiring it, his massive dick, just in shock at its beauty, thickness, and size. Quite frankly, all of them, no matter how stubbornly they remained, they had to admit it was the best, biggest cock they had ever seen.

Harley always loved worshiping the Bat's big dick, especially playing with his balls. She hopes one day she will be able to take the whole thing, as impossible as it was, a girl could dream, could she not? It is a life goal to be able to take a dick like that and live to tell the tale!

Even Batwoman takes several moments to appreciate the perfect structure of it. So precisely proportioned, she was not a fan of men, but even someone so against them like herself, she could appreciate the beauty of a perfect specimen. Diana of course, also expressed equal enthusiasm.

With the lack of men on her island, getting the chance to worship a great cock was a rare commodity to her. So, she gladly paid all the attention she could to this monster, feeling it all over, planting soft, loving kisses all over his shaft. Cradling it to her cheek and bosom as if it was a lover. She treated it with respect, as if this cock and the man it was attached to rule her world now, which he did.

Her gorgeous blue eyes gazing up at Bruce, lips wrapped firmly around the head and first few inches of his dick. Her hands grasp her breasts while they sandwich his cock between them, she rubs them up and down in opposite directions. One breast up, the other down, simultaneously suckling on his tip. Tongue working overtime on his meat and slurping loudly, she could feel the bulging veins of his throbbing cock between her tits. And he can feel the pounding of her heart through her chest.

Giving the best blowjob that she can, and she was not a natural by normal standards. Diana had not been with any other men besides Bruce and one other. But that was many, many years ago, so her cock sucking skills will have to be honed with a little help of one, resident Harley Quinn. She will be getting the most practice out of any women when it comes to swallowing Bruce's dick, beside top bitch. So, Diana at least feels like she has a good teacher. She can occasionally hear the quips and remarks of Harley from a little way away. Her snide comments about, 'the princess being coronated with her rod and two orbs!'

Bruce rolls his eyes at that comment, but quickly brushes it off, no one could stay agitated while Wonder Woman was sucking their dick.

Watching the girls react to his size as Diana did what she was asked, after opening his groin plate, pulling down the zipper, and watching his monster flop out, the Bat felt his ego swell in pride with their faces. Mera is shocked so much her jaw drops, her husband having only been slightly above average size. Helena looks a bit bitter, seeing that her male counterpart was basically an Adonis of a male. Laurel looked a bit unsure of how she could handle it, she had never been with a male who could handle her sexually, but it looked like she was about to find her match.

Olivia is very obviously eager, being one of the sluts of the group, this was not a surprise. Her face lights up like a child receiving the biggest Christmas present. Berenice looks frightened, much to the delight of Batman, she is sure she was going to be ruined for any other man, but her future husband. Looking at such a big cock, she would never be tight again. Bruce had to resist the grin threatening to come out at that. And lastly, Aslaug, who tried to look like she was unimpressed, though she is not a good actor. In her mind, size was not everything, but all women started to drool at the sight of a massive cock. Especially one that has not been fucked rough in years.

So, Bruce could see right through her little act, and he looks forward to breaking it wide open.

Harley would have gladly been the one to jump on him first, however that is not going to be happening tonight. She is top bitch and would be assisting in the breaking of every other chick here. So first up, after Diana has lube him up nice and good, Mera is called up to him and embraced by the Bat.

While Harley goes to work getting the other ladies up, ready to start barking orders and pregaming, to make them all nice and wet for the bitch breaker.

"I...have not been with another man since my husband," Mera tells him as she approaches, naked as the day she was born. She has given birth to two children, and yet seeing that massive dong pointing at her menacingly, it made her feel like an eighteen-year-old virgin again.

He could tell she was nervous though, and she appears to be one of the more obedient of his new women, so he would be gentle with her. Aquaman was a respectable friend, and a great warrior, and Mera has been lonely for years, even before his death. Batman wanted to treat her right, and make sure she knew she made the right choice, "Do not worry Mera," he speaks softly, leaning down to the smaller woman, "I will take care of you."

Bringing his lips down to hers and capturing them in a kiss, Mera inhales deeply through her nose as their mouths connect, and instantly her arms reach up to wrap around his shoulders. While his arms go down to reach for her ass, grabbing two, squeezing handfuls of her supple, mature ass.

After that, it did not take long for her voice to be echoing loudly in the chamber, crying out in bliss as she rode the Batman cowgirl. Her hips grind down hard onto him, hands on the floor, on either side of his head. Hair swaying and dripping with sweat while she pants, Bruce leaning up to kiss her lips every few moments again in a tender, but passionate fashion. It is caring, but still wild and raw. She needed this, the physical release.

She needed to be fucked again, to feel like a real woman again! Feeling a man messing her up inside, no more keeping everything bottled up. Her husband had been gone for so long, even before his death and she did not want to be lonely anymore. She would service Bruce's cock everyday if it meant experiencing it whenever she was commanded to. She wants every inch of his meat, every drop of his cum in her unprotected womb, every second, of every day if that is what he asked.

Batman fucks her from under, pounding and pounding while Harley works on the ladies around them. Making them get into various dirty positions. Down on all fours, cheeks on the floor, presenting their asses to him like mares in heat. Waiting for the stallion to breed his bitch. Swatting anyone on the tush with her whip if there were any complaints.

Eventually though, Bruce blows his first load, spilling his fresh, hot seed into the cunt of the widowed Queen Mera. Filling her fertile womb with his spunk, and after giving her one final, sweaty, needy kiss. It was time to move onto the next.

And up to bat, his counterpart herself, Batwoman.

It was almost funny how after he grabbed her and called out, "Next," that she tried to dictate what they were going to do. She wanted to pick the position, putting on a stern face and demanding doggy so that she did not have to look at him at least.

And the Bat was not having that.

She would get doggy alright, only the way that Bruce wanted it, and the pace that he was setting it. Helena's face was shoved down into the floor, Bruce's boot pressed down on the side of her head, not hurting her, but holding her down, and keeping her under his foot, in his shadow, and being dominated by him like she was always meant to be. She may wear a cape and cowl and have commandeered a similar name, but she would never overpower the Batman, he planned to make sure of it.

Thankfully, he was still soaked thanks to Mera, so she is getting some lubed-up cock at least when he shoves it into her stubborn, bitchy pussy.

"Aaaahh!! Rrrrgh...ggrrrgh!" Helena growls into the floor, being absolutely wrecked by Bruce. She does occasionally try to push herself up or reach back and try to nudge his leg off her. Possibly trying to show that she will not be so easily dominated, only for him to push her right back down onto the floor and grab her wrist, forcing it behind her back, keeping the smaller woman in her place.

She convinced herself that she prefers pussy to cock, but as Harley Quinn was going down on her lover only a few feet away, while the Bat was railing her from behind. She could not resist the fact that his cock was feeling fucking incredible. Stretching her out more than any other dildo had, its hot, fleshy texture seemed to be like crack to her inner vaginal walls. Soaking up the sensations and quickly getting addicted. No matter how much she tries to shake her head, squeeze her eyes shut and pretend she was not liking it.

When she came though, it was hard to keep that up. The pressing nature of his tip on her uterus wall, her g-spot being stimulated, his balls clapping down onto her clit. By the time her hour of rough, downward doggy style fucking was up, she is practically in tears. Though not how she thought she would be, not by being violated, she was not hating every moment of it. She was crying tears of joy, and loving every inch of his big, male, alpha, thick, baby-making cock. Her tongue on the floor, eyes crossed and rolling up as she feels his cum pour into her. Shot after shot of toxic male sperm, loading up her belly with his unborn babies.