Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright Batman. I am not mad. It has given me the time I need to think about some of the poor decisions I've made during the course of my life," replies Celia, stopping her exercise, revealing her tight toned body. Batman does not avert his eyes, but continues, "...I wanted to speak to you about what happened..."

"Listen Batman, do you believe that I'm capable of making my own decisions? Do you believe that Harley Quinn, is capable of making her own decisions?" asks Celia, who Harley had probably been the one she has spoken to the most since her 'confinement.'

"I would say yes on both, but why do you ask?" asks Batman, who had this all planned out in his head, but this isn't going like he had planned. Celia, lean against the cold hard wall of the cell, answers, "Harley made her decision to be with you and call you master, in the same reason she call the Joker's puddin' because it's her nickname but if someone believe Harley's incapable of making her own decision regarding you, then that same individual must also argue that Harley was incapable of making her own decision regarding the Joker, or her decision to leave him for a time, and be with Poison Ivy. I, on the other hand, did a large number of horrible things. I helped him..."

"That doesn't mean you deserve to be treated as a sex object," interrupts Batman, but Celia shakes her head, "You're not treating me as a sex object. The people who argue that I am whatever they said I am, are since they are removing my agency and the ability to consent to whatever I want to do. I fully consented to the threesome, and I know if I had chosen not to serve you, then you would have arrested me. I gave my consent! My permission for something to happen. I agreed to do something in return for something but if you want, I can kill those guys?"

"You know what? They're not even worth it, fuck them!" voices Batman, refocusing on the mission at hand, defeating those threatening the peoples of Gotham and protect his city. Celia, still leaning against the wall, sweating asks, "So, what are you going to do with me since I can't stay here forever, can I?"

"First, you will be operating under the leadership of Harley," voices Batman, before pressing the intercom calling for Harley to get down to the prison level of the Batcave, for temporarily holding people. Celia is the person that Batman had kept down here the longest, but again he got sidetracked, "Second, I have a mission for you. You'll be going undercover at Gotham Hospital."

"Oh, wonderful I hate hospitals! They give me the creeps," voices Celia, as Harley appears behind Batman. Joyful and happy, like normal, Harley asks, "Yes Master! What do you need?"

"I'm placing Celia under your command, you will recruit your own team of villains to conduct covert operations that others can't," explains Batman, deciding it is time to show Gotham that Harley Quinn is now a member of the Batman family, as Bat Harley or Bat Quinn and he does not give one fuck about what anyone thinks.

'This is after all my Gotham, my Earth, my reality!' thinks Batman, as he starts explaining Celia will become a Nurse as Gotham General Hospital, and it will serve as her first training...

Monday, January 16, 2012 -- Night:

Hall of Justice,

1301 Western Union Terminal Avenue,

Chancellor Island, Washington, D.C.

Batman had been summoned to the Hall of Justice, and for the first-time brings Bat Quinn, with him, causing an adult to ask, "Why the fucking hell is Harley Quinn walking alongside Batman?"

"Better question, why she is dressed in a Bat outfit?" asks a second adult, standing beside the first adult. When a third adult leans in and asks, "Who is that other female with Batman?"

The three adult males just watch as Batman, Harley Quinn, and Night Echo walk through the main library to where the old conference room is, when Harley asks, "Why are we meeting here?"

"Because, President Obama requested it," answers Superman, sitting beside President Obama, as the other core members of the League are already present. Batman says, "Echo, guard the door."

Night Echo nods, and guards the door, while two Secret Service are inside, the room, near the door, and several more around the President. Batman takes his seat, across from Superman, with Harley standing right behind her and Green Lantern Hal Jordan asks, "What's she doing here? She's not allowed in our meeting?"

"Harley Quinn is with me, period! However, there is much to discuss," voices Batman, who is not going to waste time debating whether (or not) Harley stays, since she's staying regardless. Superman is about to argue but President Obama speaks, "According to intel Black Manta is massing their forces for all-out war, and with Aquaman's death, many believe that Atlantis will fall..."

"I will not let that happen Mr. President," voices Queen Mera, angry about that surface world getting involved in matters that doesn't concern them, but Obama asks, "First, I need to know more about the two factions, the Kingdom of Atlantis, led by Queen Mera and the 'purists' led by Ocean Master/Black Manta?"

"Ocean Master is dead, he was killed by the Arkham Knight," replies Queen Mera, wondering if war is avoidable between Atlantis and the surface world, "Ocean Master led the Reformers, those who favor the old way of isolationism from the surface world, while Black Manta leads the Radicals, those who favor war with the surface world, no matter the price in Atlantean blood."

"Is Atlantis strong enough to defeat Black Manta?" asks Green Lantern, aka Hal Jordan, since several Green Lanterns currently are present on Earth. Besides Hal, there is John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, and the original Green Lantern Alan Scott.

"Atlantis will prevail over these purists. I'm already mobilizing Atlantean forces to this coming conflict," answers Queen Mera, who seems that everyone doubts her ability to rule without her husband, maybe it's because of her gender or lack of experience?

"Is there anything we can do to help Atlantis?" asks the Flash, aka Barry Allen, but Batman announces, "I have already discussed a plan of action with Aquawoman. Wonder Woman will also be sending a special-trained detachment of Amazons to Atlantis. Now, with that said, I am taking a leave of absence from the Justice League and will have Batwoman of Earth-11K as my proxy, and taking my seat, while I'm on my leave, assisting Aquawoman."

"Do you want some Green Lantern members to come along?" asks Superman, who already knows he isn't welcome in Atlantis, since the Defiant Incident. Queen Mera voices, "The last time a Green Lantern came to Atlantis, he was a disaster, Sinestro was only..."

"Sinestro isn't a member of the Green Lantern Corps anymore and wasn't even a member when he came to Atlantis," voices Hal Jordan, who was one of eight Lanterns sent to stop Sinestro.

"That is what you told Aquaman, but same power ring, constructs, a Lantern-like corps with similar uniforms. The only differences seem to be the color of that corps and uniform, but you can see how many Atlanteans wouldn't trust a Green Lantern?"

Hal Jordan cannot really argue as he had heard this same argument before, with the rise of Sinestro Corps and the other Lantern-style Corps. Besides, the Green Lantern Corps, there are eight other Lantern corps: White, Red, Orange, Yellow (Sinestro Corps), Blue, Indigo (Indigo Tribe), Violet (Star Sapphires Corps), and Black. However, Hal knows there is a tenth recently discovered Lantern Corps, the Pink Lantern Corps (Pink Sapphires), but they are from a different galaxy, far, far away...

Several Hours Later:

Bruce Wayne's Apartment,

10th Floor, Onyx on First,

1100 First Street, Southeast Washington, D.C.

Returning to one of his private apartments in D.C., Batman is watching Superman, Green Lanterns, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg all discussing the meeting. When Earth-11K Batwoman voices, "Superman is doing what you thought he would."

"Playing into my hands," replies Batman, while he is planning on aiding on Queen Mera, the whole 'leave of absence' was to see how Superman and his Pro-Galaxy faction would react.

"They are already planning on using your absence to convince some of the heroes who are either neutral or hadn't chosen a side that their faction is the best option," voices Earth-11K Superwoman, while she has no personal negative feelings toward her Earth-3022's counterpart she stands with her friend, Helena.

"That's exactly what I thought Superman would do," responds Batman, who knows Superman does not think tactically or strategically, instead Superman relies on his powers to achieve his victory. Batman's eyes flick to the other television screen, where Cat Grant is reporting regarding citizen reactions to the first official appearance of 'Bat Quinn.' Cat Grant is speaking, "...the reaction to the newest member of the Batman family has been mixed. Some Gotham citizens are outraged. However, others are supportive, arguing that Batman knows what he is doing. Even more are unsure of how to react to the recent development. With me now, is Miss Cobert, the Justice League public affairs officer..."

"You may call me Catherine," voices Catherine Cobert, who also normally goes by Cat with her friends and colleagues. Cat Grant continues, "...how do you explain Batman, having Harley join the family, despite the fact she is wanted for numerous crimes?"

"Well, first, Ms. Grant, I feel I need to make it clear, Harley isn't joining the League, only the Batman family," voices Catherine, "Second, despite the fact the League is now permitted to operate in a grey area by means of a recent changed to U.N. Charter, many nations including the United States, view their action as vigilante justice, and they are themselves, criminals."

"You are speaking about the recent Supreme Court ruling which upheld that any non-government sanctions or Justice League-approved missions are still illegal and those are criminal activities," voices Cat, knowing the 5 to 4 ruling in the U.S. Government vs Justice League, which had received both praise and criticism. Catherine nods her head yes, "Correct, that had placed many superheroes into a grey area regarding what is and isn't legal. To answer your original question, I have come to trust Batman, as many citizens of Gotham City have. If he says, Harley Quinn is now working on the side of the heroes, then I think we should at least give Batman the benefit of the doubt."

"What would you have said to those families that lost loved ones because of Harley Quinn's actions, along with the Joker during the Arkham Asylum Incident and Arkham City Incident?" asks Cat, who actually feels Batman knows what he is doing, but as a journalist, it's her responsibility to asks the tough questions.

"I would tell them the same thing Batman told me when I asked the very same question. That nothing Harley ever does will bring any of those people back but maybe now she can save lives along with the rest of the Batman family. Batman also wants to make it clear, that he will not hand over Harley, no matter what," replies Catherine, knowing there will be calls for Batman to do just that from police, politician and grieving family's members.

"How far does this extend?" asks Cat, who gets weak in the knees each time she is around Batman, "There is also already some rumors that suggest that Batman is hiding a wanted henchwoman that formerly worked for Zsasz, along with Poison Ivy, and Catwoman."

"I have no comment or knowledge regarding any of those rumors," voices Catherine, while Batman quietly thinks, 'That's my girl.'

Cat Grant is caught off guard, by Catherine's sudden departure, after the questions regarding the recent rumors surrounding Batman, but manages to recover and says, "This is Cat Grant, reporting live at the Hall of Justice. Now back to the studio..."

The image on the screen changes from Cat Grant, standing outside the Hall of Justice, to the set of The G. Gordon Godfrey show, where Godfrey is speaking, with special guest, Jon Stewart. Godfrey says, "My guest tonight is from The Daily Show, please welcome, Jon Stewart, not to be confused with the John Stewart..."

Both men laugh at the joke, about how the fake news guy and a Green Lantern had a similar name, but Jon had heard it a million times before, as Batman no longer is focusing on the screen, instead his attention is refocused to the women on their knees...

Harley's heels click on the floor, echoing an intimidating tone throughout the space. She has always liked keeping her boots on when the fun was about to begin. It gives her an even more intense air of intimidation over the B man's fresh bitches. Black boot in front of the red, then vice versa while she walks down the line. Seven completely naked women before her, all of them proud superheroes, on their knees, hands behind their backs, heads bowed ever so slightly.

Ready to accept the new terms of their agreement entering the great Batman's harem.

Harley still has her panties on, matching with her boots in a color of red and black, but her top is removed. She too has her hands behind her back, but not in a submissive manner like her audience. In her pale hands, she holds a long leather wrapped rod, ending with a small paddle on the tip of it. A riding crop, her fingerless gloves crinkling with her tight grip on it.

Her lips pull into a snarky smile as she reaches the end of the line and speaks, "Alright sluts, open up your ears and shut your traps! Bat Quinn's about to lay down the law!" She spins on her heel and swings the crop at her side, giving a nice 'CRACK' sound on the floor. Some of the girls flinch at the sound of it.

She starts walking again, now heading in the other direction, following the same path she just took. Passing by first, the busty, strong Amazon woman herself, long black hair cascading over her shoulders and accentuating her voluptuous body. Diana Prince, the Wonder Woman. Probably the most experienced with dealing Batman out of all the girls in the line, though almost entirely as friends and superheroes. She almost refused attending this little meeting because she had been with Batman once before, only for Harley to said she had to attend.

It was what Bruce wanted and being with Bruce was what was safest for all of them. So, she could swallow her pride and set down the tiara for a little bit if it made him happy.

"Rule number one! B-man is a boob man, so chest up, tits out at all times!" Harley held her crop up like a rifle in front of her and continued her path passed Diana. Crossing in front of the next girl in the lineup.

The new ruler of Atlantis, Queen Mera the aqua woman, with her well-kept, tight body despite being a mother. Long red hair around her face, and glowing emerald eyes practically glistening in the light of the room. After her husband was murdered, when she was approached with this proposition, she almost wanted to laugh it off. It seemed so silly when she thought about it. But then she heard what the Batman had done to her daughter and her daughter's friends, what skill he had and finesse in the bedroom. And how they had accepted his offer already.

It was a little difficult for her to believe, but she investigated it, and all of it was true. Being in the Batman's harem. While she was of course confident in her place as a Queen, she could not get the thoughts of what Bruce had done to her daughter's friends, out of her head. Now, without her husband, since his death...but if she was being honest, it had been years since she felt the sweet touch of a strong man, but even before that terrible day since Arthur was born, she and Aquaman lacked the sexual intimacy that existed beforehand. Whereas the Bat was quite the bachelor, that ultimately being what brings her here to her knees now. A morbid curiosity really, and a tingle in her loins that she had not felt in so long. Being in this position, naked on her knees as a Queen...she likes it...

Harley progressed further, "Rule number two! B-man is going to destroy your pussy," she stops in her tracks and thrusts her crop out to her side, pointing it directly in front of third in line. Ironically, the Batwoman, Helena Wayne, "I do not care how tough you think your little love chute is, B-man's cock is going to fuck it up like you just gave birth to a football team. Learn it, love it, moving on," she cracks the whip on the ground again and continues forward. Helena huffs, audibly enough for Harley to hear her and stop in her tracks, taking a step backward and looking towards the Batwoman, "Oh, I am sorry doll, what was that?"

Helena feels the insatiable urge to roll her eyes, she could not believe Harley Quinn is considered top bitch now! And Batman the leader of this group, practically all the women of the Justice League are falling into his harem. It agitates her greatly. She is sure his stupid penis is what is to blame! Because she has a vagina, that means she cannot have as much power as him.

This should have been all hers, she thought in her head it of course is only because he is a man, and she is a woman that therefore is why she is forced to sink so low.

She refuses to acknowledge Harley's comment, and instead tilts her chin up high rather than bowing it as they were all told to. A move she immediately regrets as suddenly the crop is swung around her body and whips her left ass cheek with a nice loud snap! "Ah!" she yelps in surprise from the sudden sting on her bottom.

Harley raised the crop up again, "Listen up B bitch, like it or not, Batman is your Master now. And you are going to take his cock, take all his nasty spunk in every stupid hole you got, and yes, you are making his babies for him. Got a problem with that, then how about we take you back to the other Earth shit show? How does that sound?" She bent over, hands on her knees, tilting her head like she was scolding a silly child.

Batwoman bite her tongue, gritting her teeth, and forcing her eyes to the floor. She may be pissed at the situation, but she is not stupid. She knows very well that she may not like it, however this is the only way to keep everyone, including herself safe. So, she behaves and shuts up.

Pleasing Harley who nods her head confidently and stands back upright, "That is what I thought, good slut!" she leans forward and pats her head like she was praising a dog, and Helena could swear her body temperature rises about four thousand degrees with anger. This does not faze Harley though who resumes her drill sergeant-esque walk, "Speaking of babies! Rule number whatever! Yes, all of you are going to be making lots and lots of little Batgirls! Cause condoms and birth control do not exist in this household. Nor anywhere NEAR the presence of B-man's cock, so if you got any stashed away, might as well throw them in the fire pit right now cause if Batman knocks you up? Enjoy your last few months before those bellies start to get big with babes."

Beside Helena, was the fourth woman who looked to be enjoying this whole display far more than her girlfriend was. Laurel Kent, aka Superwoman, and known to some as, Batwoman's girlfriend.

She is a bottom through and through. Watching her dominant girlfriend taking a spanking with such submission like that was turning her on. Her raven black hair, short, just long enough to touch her shoulders perfectly framed her pretty face. She had a toned, femininely muscled body that Helena approved greatly of. And so did Batman...

Since Helena and Bruce are both members of the Bat family, Laurel already felt naturally submissive to him. In fact, a little more so than her current girlfriend. She would never tell her this, but she preferred men a bit more than the company of women. But given her strength as Superwoman, males generally were a little too intimidated to want to be with her for too long. Very much frustrating the young Superwoman. So, when this opportunity came up, despite Helena's protests, Laurel adamantly insisted that they go through with it. She was dying for a good hard dicking by a real man.