Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 10

Story Info
Bruce fucks Kate.
832 words
4.47
2.6k
4

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Bruce crept up behind Kate. He seized hold of her hips and tore away her costume, ripping it apart between her buttocks to let out her full ass bulge free of the leather's confines. Her cunt parted and wet, offering itself to him if anything even more fervently than it'd tempted Dinah's tongue.

Dinah could only lie there, wide eyes staring up in disbelief at the size of Bruce's manhood as he guided it into Kate right up above her. The redhead gasped, clenching the muscles inside her as Bruce worked himself through her opening, deep into her womanhood.

"Oh! Oh, shit, now that's a fucking dildo!" Kate said, wiggling into its penetration.

Dinah's pupils dilated. She was just so shocked at how rapidly Bruce had taken hold of the situation. She could barely make out his figure, Kate's figure, their bodies seemingly barely released from the black armor that encased them. But she could make out Bruce's thick, blood-swollen dick embedded in Kate's small, tight slit. Surrounded by her splayed labia lips, shuddering as they reverberated with their deep impalement. Kate was wetter than ever, her inner folds roiling with motion--and all because Bruce had started to fuck her.

Bruce kept silent, reaching around Kate to fondle her dangling breasts. His hips worked at her from behind, pumping in and out. Skewering Kate too fast and too hard for her to realize what was really happening.

"Oh... oh Christ!" Kate moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh shit! Squeeze my tits while you're fucking me!"

Kate channeled her lustful pleasure into devouring Dinah's sex: first running her tongue lightly over the entire length of her juicy slit, then teething the throbbing clit. Rolling her tongue around the swollen entrance to Dinah's womanhood, then pushing all of her tongue into it, running it over the convulsions of her inner folds.

Her hands kneaded the full, fleshy roundness of Dinah's glutes. Fingers circling her asshole, wetting it with moisture from her cunt, and steadily testing it by pushing a fingertip deeper and deeper before resuming the massage and licking at more of her sopping wet arousal.

Dinah moaned with pleasure and did the same for Kate, licking around Bruce's penetrating cock. She voiced small gasps, grunting right into Kate's pussy while she lapped at her--then she was muttering obscenities, feeling herself rushed along almost unwillingly into climax. Kate drove her fingers into Dinah's ass, hard, at the same time her tongue flew inside Dinah's creamy sex.

Dinah kissed Bruce's prick between breathless words: "Oh shit, Kate! Fuck me! Eat me, yes, lick my pussy! Oh, your tongue's so fucking good! I want it deep in my cunt--taste all my juices! God! Oh baby! Suck it! Suck my pussy! Oh shit, shit, it feels so good! Suck it, lick it, kiss me down there, there! Oh fuck, you're eating me, making me come! Please! I can't take anymore! Finish me off, suck it right out of me, oh Jesus!"

Dinah panted like a bitch in heat, caught between trying to come herself and trying to bring Kate to orgasm. She sucked Kate's clit into her mouth and bit down on it softly.

Suddenly Kate was screaming, her body trembling with ecstatic spasms. She drenched Dinah's mouth with her warm, silky cream.

Dinah's body bucked and thrashed too, responding helplessly to what Kate's snaking tongue and pistoning fingers were doing to her. It was taking her forever to reach the blissful plateau of climax and Dinah could only think that she was missing Bruce's cock, that it was what had let Kate come so hard and so fast, while she was bereft. Only able to mouth it when where she needed it was in her tight, smoldering cunt.

She ground herself into Kate's face, hoping the lesbian would do something to make her finally erupt.

Bruce felt his own orgasm on its way, as he rutted into Kate, his bloated balls slapping into Dinah's face, inundating her with his aroused musk even more than he'd marked Kate. Thus far, at least. In moments, proof that she was his would be oozing thickly out of her snatch, dripping right into Dinah's face.

He wondered if that might not be too cruel for the Black Canary. She had, after all, been his willing accomplice in this unconventional threesome--her hungry eyes spurring him on, envying Kate every second she spent as his cock holster. He wondered if now wasn't the time to put Dinah to use, before his passion was spent.

Or maybe Bruce could split the difference. Pull out and come all over both of them. His way of saying that it didn't matter which he penetrated, which he finished in. He had decided they were his women. And so they were his to fuck whenever the urge struck.

And with them fucking each other like a pair of sluts, clearly needing all the sex they could get, the urge would definitely be coming upon him often.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers