Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 09

Story Info
D. Felicia cleans Mary Jane’s asshole.
2.2k words
4.54
3.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers

Mary Jane's asshole squeezed Peter with a tightness that was exquisitely painful. He was already eager to come. Now he knew there was no turning back. He plunged as deep as he could into MJ's bowels, body shaking with his intent to leave every last drop of his cum up her ass. With one last throb, his balls clenched and launched.

Mary Jane felt him spewing everything into her ass, filling it even fuller than it had been with his prick sodomizing her. She sobbed in ecstasy, her pussy flaring again and again with the nonstop orgasms she only got when Peter was absolutely stuffing her.

There was something about knowing she was on the receiving end of a superpowered ejaculation that just got Mary Jane off. Maybe it was shallow, but nothing reminded her that she was Spider-Man's wife better than taking his super-sized load in whichever orifice he chose to receive it.

It was almost a relief when those fiery climaxes slowed and finally stopped; Mary Jane didn't know how much she could take! No, that wasn't true—sometimes, she took so much that her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed into semi-consciousness, totally cock-drunk. But she was not doing that in front of Felicia; not on her first day as their new sex slave.

Peter stilled, slumping down onto the bed, panting heavily with his flagging erection still splitting Mary Jane's cheeks like she was sitting on a bollard. It was hard to believe her buttocks would ever slide back together, seeing her in the ravaged state she was in now. But Mary Jane always bounced back... no matter how playfully determined Peter grew to permanently ruin that anus of hers.

To Felicia, Peter's cock looked like a half-melted candle, strands of escaping cum from MJ's ass falling down to streak his balls and plaster his pubic hair. It was enough to make her pussy boil. She breathed hard, her hand shoved down to ride her sex, two middle fingers vigorously fucking herself. Even having sated himself, Peter looked down Mary Jane's body at his greedy little dick-glove.

"I'd like to help you out, Cat, but I can't move just yet. Obviously, we're going to have to experiment a little with this whole arrangement."

"You can move later," Felicia panted, her sex tightening into a quick orgasm around her fingers. "God, Red, do you even know how your pussy looks when Peter comes in your ass? You look like such a hot little whore—he really leaves you satisfied, doesn't he? His happy fucking cockhole. And I thought I was the only one."

Licking her lips, Felicia's body trembled as she climaxed, moaning, breathing hard, then going quiet. She took her fingers out of her pussy, wet and shining. She offered them to Mary Jane—almost shoving them into her mouth.

In a magnanimous mood, Mary Jane opened her mouth and took Felicia's wet fingers inside, tasting the sugary sweetness she knew her husband had experienced many, many times... and now would many, many more.

Felicia giggled at the feel of Mary Jane sucking the delicious taste from her fingertips. "Mmmmm... we're the two sluts big enough to appreciate just how fucked out he leaves a girl, aren't we?"

Mary Jane rolled her eyes, but couldn't deny it. Not after Felicia had seen how she'd come. Not after they'd shared her husband like two porn stars with a gigolo.

It felt good, in a way, to get out of the lady in the streets/freak in the sheets dichotomy. She'd tried so hard to leave her party girl days behind her, except in the safe confines of her relationship with Peter. The man was an Avenger; of course she could trust him implicitly. But he was still only one man.

She wasn't his only secret-keeper: all kinds of people knew. But no one knew just how kinky Mary Jane was except for Peter. Until now. And what a relief it was for Felicia to be the one who knew. Felicia Hardy—the girl no one could accuse of being a stick-in-the-mud.

"Take your cock out of my ass before I get addicted to it," Mary Jane slurred. "And go take a shower before Felicia jumps on you again. We need to start dinner or we'll... uh... hooo..." It was hard for her to think, feeling such a prodigious quantity of warm, hot, Peter inside her system. "Might be called away... with no food... and we can't have that, Peter."

"At least he won't have a hard-on," Felicia teased. "Probably."

"Yeah, but now we have you to take care of that," Mary Jane mused. "I'm still the one who takes care of feeding him."

"How about feeding me?" Felicia breathed. "Or would that be Peter, technically, since there's so much of him up your ass... I think Peter should fix us dinner while I keep you company until the webbing wears off."

"Is that how we're divvying up chores now?" Peter asked.

Felicia stuck her tongue out at him. "You want to shove your licker into the mess you made of her ass?"

Peter pulled himself from Mary Jane's loosely spasming asshole and pulled his costume back over his lower body. Mary Jane steepled her legs, her body shaking, her eyes glowing.

"Tell you what," he said, ruffling Felicia's argent hair. "I might just decide to toss a little salad later, to keep with the dinner theme. If Mary Jane's ass is nice and clean for me... I'll give you a little treat. If it's not up to my quasi-autistic standards, you cop a punishment instead."

Felicia actually purred, making Peter think of how nicely she was settling into her role as their... pet? Servant? Live-in mistress?

It all had to do with firmness, he realized now. Felicia didn't want to be caught in some quagmire of unconsidered relationships, not sure of her place. But when you pulled her hair and told her exactly the role she would play... praised her and rewarded her and even petted her for playing her part correctly... of course she fell in.

She was assertive, yes, but her challenging nature was only to make sure her master knew what he was doing; that she would get everything she needed from the dynamic she was being thrown into. And Peter would show her that she could rely on him, and Mary Jane. Both to take care of her and to keep her in line.

He took his leave, sure that Mary Jane and Felicia without him would be a barnburner, but they had to sort things out sooner or later. And, knowing them both so intimately—even webbed to a bed, Mary Jane would soon have Felicia without illusions.

Mary Jane yawned, sucking in air to revitalize her well-loved brain, then lifted her powerfully supply legs. Bending them back until she was doubled over, her toes up on the headboard where her hands were webbed and her firm buttocks fully exposed, spread, displaying the splayed opening which Peter had turned into his personal sperm bank.

"Okay, kitty, go to work."

Felicia looked at her dubiously, holding back a scoff. It might've been her idea, but still—cats came for can openers, not dinner bells. "No offense, but you really think that just because I'm Peter's bitch, I'm going to be yours too? I could use a little begging. It certainly was a turn-on when you were pleading for Peter like a good little girl... all knowing her place and shit... so hot."

Mary Jane rolled her eyes, like Felicia was some adorable scamp getting into exactly the trouble she had expected. "You've got it all wrong, kitty. This was all my idea. You're my bitch. Peter and I, we're equals. Which means that when you're flat on your back for him, you can expect me up above you too. And besides—we both know you want this. Stop being a naughty kitty before you find out how much Peter was holding back with you. I've gotten used to being his cum dumpster: in every sense of the word. You, you're still just... a plaything. Not even a workout. We're going easy on you because it's so much fun to break you in. But if you want, I can get Peter to give you the kind of fuck I'm used to getting. You won't think of yourself as such a temptress after that. You'll realize you were practically a virgin... only having been with him back when he barely knew what he was doing. Now he's got a supermodel wife. It's not just what's under the hood anymore, Hardy. Now he knows how to drive stick."

Felicia gulped. She knew MJ was a decent actress... but the absolute conviction the redhead spoke with... and Felicia knew that Peter's stamina went far beyond her own merely-human constitution. Could it be that Mary Jane had gotten to the point where could sate this demigod of a cocksman without being fucked totally out of her mind?

Maybe. Maybe not. But Felicia wouldn't gamble. The thought of being reduced to a cum-drunk mess, with Mary Jane smugly taking over for her when she could no longer even try to satisfy Peter's unending lust... that was simply unbearable.

Felicia padded along the mattress to the little cheerleader pretzel Mary Jane had made of herself. She spread those neatly muscled cheeks and ran her warm tongue along the silky flesh leading to Mary Jane's asshole.

"If it were anyone else's cum," she began, hesitating right before her tongue reached that puckered grommet she'd been summoned to.

"It will never be anyone else's," Mary Jane told her. "Not ever; not after today. You may be my sub, but we both belong to him. And he belongs to us."

That convinced her. Felicia made one last lick along Mary Jane's buttocks—the flesh as soft and as round and as firm as a woman's body could be. Tender and sensitive, already she felt it roiling under the surface with the sensations her tongue engendered.

She ran her probing tongue to the burning pucker of Mary Jane's anus. Then she fiercely tongued it, working away what tightness was left in the opened grommet now that Peter was done with it, getting her tongue deep inside until it was immersed in Peter's white leavings.

Mary Jane's asshole clenched and coiled around her tongue, thrusting arousal deep into Felicia—it was hard not to get off on pleasuring such a beautiful woman. Maybe Peter would even sodomize her again, seeing how thoroughly Felicia had licked away at her anus. That kind of pleasured pain was exactly the sensation Felicia wanted to see the other woman experiencing. As much as she wrenched her tongue around inside Mary Jane's ass, the redhead only seemed to enjoy herself more...

No wonder they had both gone for Peter; there was no such thing as being fucked too hard in their vocabularies.

Screw it, Felicia thought. Now that she'd admitted her yen to be debased, even by the redhead, there was no reason not to go about it the same way she did everything else: with gusto. Her cunt already felt wet, quivering... downright sodden. She pressed herself down against the bedspread, writhing and squirming to get her little pussy off as she rimmed the other woman. It felt good. It felt even better to daydream about Peter coming back, seeing them like this, and suddenly inserting himself into the proceedings.

Would it be as good when she was with Peter by her lonesome and the thought of Mary Jane coming along occurred to her? Maybe. The more the merrier, after all. And MJ seemed to have her own little penchant for pushing Peter out of his soft, gentle lovemaking and into something rougher, more intense... more satisfying.

Just the kind of sex Felicia wanted out of him, even if it did end up converting her to totally cock-drunk happiness. Well, if Mary Jane could take it on a regular basis, so could she.

Mary Jane was saying something—trying to tell her something she maybe ought to know. And just when she was getting into the mingled taste of Peter's cum and the redhead ass he'd put it in. Felicia lifted her face.

"Too much for you?" she teased.

Mary Jane shook her head. "Sit on my face. I want to eat your pussy while you're licking my ass."

Felicia grinned to herself, only moments later having second thoughts about letting MJ see it. No wonder Peter had married the bitch—why the hell did she have to be so likeable? It was annoying... not so annoying that Felicia didn't want to fuck her, but God... already she put up with Peter mainly because of what a treat he was to her sex life. How was she going to manage with this power couple when both of them gave her orgasms?

Maybe it was time for her to assert herself a little.

Felicia swirled her tongue around, letting Mary Jane see her tasting her husband's cum... pushing a little out of her mouth so it ran down her chin. "How about a kiss instead?"

Mrs. Big Dick's eyes widened in shock. She might've been used to getting hollowed out by her husband's bitch-breaker, but her visits to Poundtown still hadn't strayed off the beaten path far. "You must be kidding."

"Uh-uh," Felicia cooed, running her tongue along MJ's round ass again. "You want me to be your bitch? I want you to show me how much you love me. Give me a big wet kiss. And don't worry... your ass tastes great."

A. Mary Jane and Felicia go ass-to-mouth.

B. Mary Jane and Felicia sixty-nine.

Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers