Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 11

Story Info
C. Come on both of them.
1.6k words
4.71
2.4k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

For Kate, it seemed like the air was being forced from her lungs. She struggled to breath, her stomach roiling, tension building in all the muscles of her body—yet, all that churning turmoil seemed far off. Lost in a haze of satiated pleasure, unable to be processed all at once when she was both being licked by Dinah and cocked by Bruce Wayne.

Then all of it rushed in on her, all at once. Before she could even cry out, her body exploded into a million shimmering shards. The world caved in on her, stripping away her walls, leaving bright colorful lights to consume her consciousness.

The convulsions of her orgasming cunt seemed to turn her body every which way. She screamed in ecstasy, the sounds lustfully erupting from her mouth as she ejaculated. Drenching Dinah's face underneath her with hot, silky juices. Dinah closed her eyes and purred, feeling the warm ocean of satiated femininity all over her gorgeous face, covering her in its honeyed contentment.

Bruce felt his own climax building. He wondered what Kate would do when Dinah's dildo gave a blast of hot cum to her pussy... then decided that, so long as he was letting her know just who was responsible for the wonderful sex she'd enjoyed, he might as well make his point with an exclamation mark.

Kate wasn't satisfied yet. She buried her face between Dinah's legs; the blonde bucked wildly underneath her and cried, "Coming! I'm coming! Yes! Fuck me!"

Bruce took his throbbing erection from Kate's pussy and grabbed both women by the limbs, pulling them off of the bed, down to the floor at his feet. They recovered quickly, squealing in pain and outrage, coming up to see Batman, his endowment thrusting from his armor, his hand around it, thumb rolling over the broad head.

Kate could only throw her head back, rolling it from side to side with her body quaking in heat. He was about to fuck her, she knew, any moment now and she would feel him inside her... again... as he had been when she'd come on that dildo... that massive impalement could only have come from his jutting manhood. She quivered with arousal, her inner muscles roiling and shuddering, ready to take her skewering. Kate didn't care if he was a man, her cousin, anything—all that mattered was more of the sex he'd been giving her.

What she felt next, though, wasn't Bruce's cock lancing into her fluttering pussy. Something warm and wet splattered on her breasts. Forcing her eyes open, she looked out, stunned, at a bright white spray flying from Bruce's cockhead. He was coming on her and Kate didn't think she'd ever recover from the shock, feeling the oily jism smearing on her belly, then running down her thighs.

Bruce exhaled in meaningful relief and brought the stream of his ejaculation onto Dinah beside her. He came on her sex, the hot cum stinging her clit. Dinah dug her fingernails into sweaty palms, feeling yet another pang of orgasm bite into her.

Maybe his pungent cum wasn't bringing her off the same way Dinah had, maybe it was just accentuating the aftershocks already rolling through her body—all she knew was that her belly shuddered and tensed, the muscles clenching, making her breasts roll and slap together as he inundated her with a flood of cum.

Bruce pumped his cock, moving the next rope of cum over Kate's breasts. When his volley hit, it splattered her chin, splashing onto her face. Kate closed her mouth just in time as Bruce came in her face, the hot seed clinging to her shut eyelids too. She felt a moan rising in her throat while her cunt trilled with delight.

"Unnnhhh! HHN! HRRR!" Bruce groaned, somehow finding more cum to emblazon Kate with.

She felt like she was in the middle of an orgy, making up for lost time, taking the ejaculation of every man who'd ever wanted to fuck her but been denied. Bruce spurted over her face and it ran down under her collar, down into her skintight costume. His satin-warm semen pressed between her skin and the fabric, soaking her underclothes.

She looked at Dinah and saw a worshipful look in her eyes. The blonde was a prisoner, a willing prisoner to this degradation, willowing to allow any indignity if only it would lead to the kind of fucking... that Kate had gotten. And Kate didn't know if she wasn't a prisoner too.

Now that she knew how good it could be—how it had blown away even how much she'd loved fucking Dinah—she didn't know if she could go back to spurning cock. At least, not Bruce's.

"A cum dumpster," Bruce said quietly, voice rattling as he took in shaky breaths. "That's all you and your little slut are." And still he came, his cock like some monster barely under his control, trying to drown Kate and Dinah under a sea of unvarnished male sexuality. "My cum dumpsters."

Kate jerked her hips from side to side, her head thrown back. She was coming, coming like Dinah had, feeling the heated fangs of orgasm flash into her just as Bruce was finally emptied.

He shook his cock, a few final leavings dropping to the floor, and Kate automatically moved to lick it up, as Dinah did. She stopped herself, feeling a stinging detachment as cum dripped off her chin. At least she'd managed to keep him from coming in her mouth. That had seemed very important a moment ago.

Kate tried to keep it important, even as Dinah dropped to all fours and licked Bruce's cum from the ground. The sour cum ran over Kate's lips. She shook her head and spat, tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't know if they were from shame or frustration. Lying there, soaked in cum, all Kate could think—wish—was how much easier it would be if she'd hated it.

If Bruce's violation had confirmed that she was right to never attempt the male phallus, smugly declaring herself some higher sexuality, a member of an exclusive sorority—blessed to not be required to go to men for romantic fulfillment or sensual pleasure.

She thought she might be able to forgive him if he'd reinforced the tenets of her life instead of shattering them.

"Bastard!" she mewled. "Beast!"

Batman seemed to smirk at her, something gleaming in his eyes, though his face retained his stubborn, stoic expression. He even still had his mask on, cowl in place. When he returned his cock to the confines of his impenetrable armor, he looked like some chthonic god that had taken his pleasure from two mortal women and now left them with the inexorable memories.

"Cum dumpster," he said again, and though Kate gritted her teeth and fumed, she knew that the next time he called her that—she would be. For anyone else, she could be a lesbian. For him... she had to be what he'd made her.

***

Bruce left Kate and Dinah to clean up, uncaring of how they did it now that his passion was temporarily sated. Dinah had been easily converted to the new way of things, though she deserved his undivided attention, rather than being an afterthought in his seduction of Kate.

But that would have to wait. It had been a long night and now was the time to rest. In the afternoon he would wake, tending to the day's business—surely nothing as provocative as the nightlife—and then... what would tomorrow night bring?

Catwoman, Huntress, Barbara, now Batwoman and Black Canary—it was hard not to think of them as his harem, after the ease with which he'd initiated them into servicing him. He looked forward to reapplying himself to them. But there were others who would also benefit from this arrangement. So many others.

Crime in Gotham was plummeting, his social programs bearing fruit after years of effort. He wondered if these nightly orgies might not become an important release valve. Occupying the villainesses to remain out of trouble and keeping the heroines fighting fit. After all, even if Gotham grew safe, that still left the larger world. The Justice League had plenty of crises that needed handling. And he couldn't have a vigilante like Huntress at less than her physical peak and unwilling to dutifully follow orders.

He wondered just how much attention it would take to properly mold her into a warrior, now that he'd finally found a way to get through to her. Her and so many like her...

The Batmobile sped through the protective hologram that hid one of the Batcave's more accessible entrances. Throttling down the engines, Bruce drove it into the service bay where the cave's automated systems would clean, refuel, and repair it over the course of the next few hours.

Climbing out of the cockpit, expecting an empty, lonely cave, Bruce was surprised to hear music playing.

Recollection flooded into him. Zinda had wanted a look at the Batwing and he could see her there at its chassis, the vehicle's 'hood' open, Zinda bent over to examine its innards. With her big band music playing bombastically, she hadn't heard his arrival. She showed no shame in doubling over, though it propped her ass high into the air, her skirt failing to conceal all of her ample curves.

Zinda had one hell of an ass. In her riskily short miniskirt, it attracted nearly as much attention as if she were to go topless. Men on the street stopped to stare at her buttocks jiggling while she strode away from them, gasping under their breath, committing to memory the sight and planning when they'd be able to relieve the aching stiffness she left them with.

And here she was, on display to Bruce, practically beckoning to him. Not even wearing panties.

There really was only one choice there.

A. Fuck Zinda in the pussy.

B. Fuck Zinda in the ass.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers