Batting Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was perfect. It was probably eight inches long and almost as thick as a skinny beer can. The head had a pronounced rim to it that was begging for my tongue to run over it. It didn't have a lot of veins but the ones that were there were prominent. I turned to Sally and mouthed wow while giving her a big smile. She chuckled and winked at me.

I moved my mouth back to it and quickly took as much in my mouth as I could and moved up and down on it. I then pulled off and focused on licking the head while slowly using my hand to stroke him.

"Fuck that feels amazing...thank you."

I moved my tongue to the veins and ran it over them. I loved how that felt and traced each one of them with my tongue until I got to his balls. With my nose even deeper in his crotch the sweaty aroma was even stronger. I loved the smell, and I realized that I was now so turned on my own dick was rock hard and twitching without even be touched.

His balls were actually covered in what must have been sweat that my tongue was able to lick off. It tasted very salty, and I made sure to lap up every inch of it before sucking one into my mouth.

"Wholly fuck... that is so fucking hot."

I moved to other one and sucked that it my mouth next. I continued to gently and slow stroke his dick with one of my hands.

"Oh god... this is the best blow job I have ever had."

I pulled my mouth off his balls and went back to his dick running my lips down the side to the base and then my tongue up the underside before taking just the tip in my mouth and swirling my tongue over it.

"Please... stop the teasing... it is amazing, but I can't take it.... Suck my dick... please... just suck my dick."

The taste, the aroma, how it looked... this is what I had dreamed about when I fantasized about giving a blow job. I was as turned on as he was and one of my hands slide into my shorts and I began to touch myself.

I followed his direction and sunk my mouth down on his dick and then began to bob up and down while my hand stroked the base.

"Fuck you are an amazing cocksucker."

The word cocksucker was such a turn on. I began to stroke my own dick, freeing it from my shorts, as I did the same to him as I bobbed up and down him. I could feel both of us stiffen.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my cock moving mine out of the way, followed by a set of lips on the head of my dick. I don't know how I was able to continue focus on sucking the dick in my mouth as I began to cum myself, but I did.

"Oh fuck... I am going to cum... please don't stop."

His cum like his dick and balls tasted salty. It was thick and there was a lot of it. I was swallowing it as quickly as I could as it seemed like he just kept spurting it in my mouth. The last spurt I left on my tongue as his dick slide out of it. I wanted to savor it before I reluctantly swallowed it.

I took one last look as his dick disappeared as he stepped back from the glory hole. I wanted to remember what it looked like. When it was gone, I looked over at Sally. She had a huge smile on her face, and she moved over and kissed me passionately.

Pam was looking at us and smiling also and then she glanced down at my groin. I realized that my shorts were pulled down and I blushed and quickly pulled them up. The door opened behind us and Debbie poked her head in.

"Okay girls... your turn is up." She smiled and winked at me as she said girls.

My mouth was sore, plus I wanted that last perfect and amazing dick to be the last one, so I wasn't reluctant to leave and got up off my sore knees and stepped to the exit. There were two women standing there waiting to take our place and they both winked and smiled when they saw me.

I thanked Debbie and was surprised that she hugged me. "I hope it was everything you thought it would be."

Pam, Sally and I started to walk back to our campsite. When we were out of earshot of anyone else, they both peppered me with questions. Did I like it, did reality live up to the fantasy, would I do it again. I answered yes to all their questions.

I was a little nervous when I got back to our campsite. I felt like everyone could tell what I had just been doing. I grabbed a beer and joined some of the others playing cornhole. After a couple of games, I moved over and took a seat away from the others but next to Pam and Sally.

A team from Texas came through. They told us they were headed to the Detroit site. Pam and I exchanged looks and smiled at each other.

Pam leaned close to me and said. "A couple of them make we want to go back. How about you?"

"Yes." I said.

Sally walked over after coming back from peeing. "Yes, what?"

Pam indicated that she need come closer and said. "Did you see those guys from Texas walking out of our camp. They are headed to Detroit. Adam and I were saying that a couple of them made us want to go back."

Sally laughed and then looked at me before saying quietly. "You know... One penis is curiosity, two dicks is confirmation, three cocks mean you are cocksucker, and the fourth makes you a cum slut."

"Well, I am definitely a cocksucker and cum slut.... And I can't wait to find out what five dicks makes me." I told them.

They both laughed. I realized that Sally and I needed to talk about what happens going forward. I already knew I wanted to give more blow jobs. How would that happen? Would it just be something that happened once a year. How would my desire affect our relationship. Did Sally have a fantasy or fantasies that she wanted to experience that I couldn't provide her?

I got up and went to get my softball stuff remembering that I had another game to play at five o'clock. As I gathered it up, I realized I would rather just hang out with Sally and Pam instead of playing softball. Was that just because of this afternoon's experience I wondered.

I looked around and easily counted thirteen players. The team would be fine without me. I walked over and told Randall that I felt like I had slightly pulled a hamstring in the game earlier and was going to sit this one out. He wasn't happy but told me OK and the team headed towards the field. I walked back to Sally and Pam.

"Where is your stuff? You need to get going." Sally told me.

"I am sitting this one out. Decided I would rather hang out with you all instead." I responded.

"Really?" Sally looked around quickly and then quietly said. "You become a cocksucker and suddenly decide you would also rather be one of the girls?"

"No... not really. Just... well... so far this weekend my favorite parts have been when I was with you all."

"Sweet... but... they have also been when you were checking out hot guys with us or had a dick in your mouth. Not exactly boy things." Sally had emphasized the word boy.

"Uh... I am going to run over and pee." Pam looked nervous and quickly got up.

"Listen. I am glad you got to experience this, and I don't want it to just be a one-time thing. I just need to know that my husband is going to be my husband most of the time. Do you understand?" Sally's tone was sincere.

"Yes..." I said feeling admonished.

"Okay... then go get your softball stuff and catch up with your team. I don't want the only place that you are batting clean this weekend to be at the glory hole." Sally smiled and stood up.

I stood up also while chuckling at her attempt at humor. I pulled her into me and gave her a quick kiss and then went to get my stuff.