Batting Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... but... you haven't done that to me... in... I honestly don't remember the last time you did it, you told me you didn't like it. Umm... did you... did... did you swallow?"

Sally actually chuckled. "I don't really like doing it and I haven't never really understood why that is the first question anyone wants to know after finding out you sucked a dick... did you swallow? Like if you didn't swallow it wasn't really a blow job or something. No... I didn't. I have never liked the taste and feel of cum in my mouth, including yours and as I said, yours tastes better than most."

"If you don't like doing it then why did you?" I was happy to take the focus of me at least for a minute.

"I think... it was a couple things.... Believe it or not part of it was peer pressure. The blow job booth showed up about five or six years ago. It is set up at the back of the Detroit camp. The men pay $20.00, which gets donated to the MS Society, to be able to go in the booth."

"So, you felt like you had to help them raise money or something... how were you pressured?" I asked.

"No... the first year, and you can't tell Jerry this... Pam did it. I wasn't surprised, she loves giving blowjobs, always has. The second year, let's just say she raised a decent amount of money." Sally laughed. "Anyways, you have known that the Detroit team has several guys who are easy on the eyes, I have never hide that I enjoy seeing them every year."

This was true. Pam and Sally had made it well known that were fans of them. Most of them looked like what you would see on firefighter calendar. If I was honest, I enjoyed seeing them every year myself, and on a few occasions one or two of them might have been pictured in my mind as I jerked off.

"One guy in particular, they call him Big Mike, well he lives up to that and Pam was able to work it out that I would be in the booth when he took a turn. She told me I had to do it and I just did."

"Did you like it?" I asked sincerely.

"Umm... I liked that I was doing it to him... not sure I really liked that I was sucking a dick if that makes sense."

"You said it was two guys and that you have done it the last three years?" I quickly responded.

"Yes... Pam worked it out that the next year I was in the booth again when he took a turn, so I did it again. And last year... I went into the booth thinking I was going to get to suck him. Some guy jumped in front of him in line, so I had to blow him first before Big Mike had a turn." Sally had gotten a little embarrassed as she told me this.

I realized that my dick had gotten hard again as Sally told the story. I also knew who Big Mike was. He always wore shirts that the sleeves and most of the sides had been cut out of. He was hot and I wasn't jealous of him getting a blow job from Sally, I was jealous of Sally getting to blow him.

"Are you going to say anything?" Sally asked nervously.

"I don't know what you want me to say? Do you want me to be mad? Do you want me to be scared that you found out my secret? What?" I asked.

"I guess... maybe... is your dick hard? Did me telling you that turn you on?" Sally's had suddenly looked at my shorts and her face showed surprise.

"Do you like sucking him? Like did you enjoy doing it? I am trying to understand why you would want to suck his dick and not mine. I get that he is hot as fuck and all but... it is still sucking a dick and you said you don't like doing that." I asked in genuine confusion.

Sally smiled. "Wow... that is in an interesting question. I liked knowing I had sucked the dick of a really hot guy... but honestly... I don't I really liked doing it. And... hot as fuck, huh?"

"I think that makes sense... um... was... was his dick... big? And is he cut? Does it have lots of veins?" I asked timidly.

"Yes... to pretty much all of that... would you... do you want to blow him? I mean... if you got the chance would you want to?"

My dick had gotten even harder, and I saw Sally glance down at it and grin. I was deciding if I should answer her honestly. I had been at least a little nervous during this whole conversation but now I was really nervous.

"Yes... I think. I at least like the idea of being able to do it. I am not sure if I had the chance, I would really go through with it. And I am really worried about what you would think if I did it for real. It is bad enough that you know about my fantasy. I would be scared of losing you."

Sally moved closer to me. "What if I told you, it was okay, and I wanted you to experience it. I am a little turned on thinking about it."

"Really? Why?"

"Probably a little of the same reason you got turned on when I was telling you about me doing it. It is pretty hot to think about isn't it." Sally leaned into me and kissed me.

I kissed her back; it was the most passionate kiss we had shared in a while. My hand went up under her shirt and I found her breast and started to fondle it, I quickly moved her bra out of the way and her nipple was rock hard. One of her hands slide into my shorts and rubbed my cock.

I let out a moan and my hand went from the boob down into her shorts. I was surprised at how wet she was when my fingers found her pussy. I was able to rub her clit and she gasped. I continued to rub on it and her breathing got faster. Two of my fingers slide into her while I continued to press on her clit with my palm.

"God you are good that that. I don't know why I don't have you finger... oh Jesus... finger... finger fuck... Wholly fuck I am going to cum already... finger fuck me more often."

I kissed her again and felt her pussy gush wetness on my fingers as she orgasmed. I was pushing my dick onto her hand, which had pretty much just been holding my dick and not moving. It probably would only take a few strokes for her to get me off at this point, but I was hoping based on our conversation that she might actually take me in her mouth.

She broke our kiss and took a second to recover. She looked at me and smiled as she pulled her hand out of my shorts.

"Thank you... that was fucking amazing." Sally said as she sat up.

"I am glad."

"I know that right now you are hoping that I will get you off but... I don't think that is a good idea. If I do that you won't be as eager for new experiences this weekend. I know how the post orgasm male brain works." Sally winked at me.

"But... but..."

"Here is the deal... you make your fantasy come true this weekend and I promise I will return the pleasure you just gave me." Sally got up and walked out of the room without saying anything else.

I laid there shocked with my mind racing. In the last hour I had discovered that in the last three years Sally had given blow jobs to two different men. I also knew she had discovered my fantasy of going down on a man. I also found out that she wasn't mad or upset about this but in fact was going to encourage me getting a chance to do it.

I also just realized that she had shared my fantasy with her friend Pam who it appeared had been sucking off a lot of different men at the IFA Softball tournament for years. It looked like they were scheming on a way for me to get an opportunity to have my first experience this weekend.

I don't remember making the decision to fall asleep, but I woke around five which was fortunate because I had failed to set an alarm. Sally was in bed next to me, and I didn't remember her coming to bed either. I was surprised that I had slept so well after the revelations the previous night.

I had planned to walk out of the house around six, so I went ahead and got up and headed to the shower. The front of the shorts I slept in were a little sticky, probably from the pre-cum I had leaked while I was hard last night.

I enjoyed the warm water of the shower and thought that it would be the last time I would probably experience that until Sunday. The showers in the camp ground were notorious for running out of hot water but at least they were available. Sally was still asleep when I came out, so I quietly dressed and slipped out of our room.

The drive to the tournament site took just over an hour and I pulled in right after seven. The campsites were situated on two sides of about a mile long gravel road loop. Most teams reserved the same spots year after year, and I drove past teams from Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Maryland and other states before arriving at my department's camp site.

There were several trucks and cars already in the site and I parked and got out and greeted all the guys who were gathered near the camp fire that was burning. It was seventy plus degrees so there was no real need for it except to maybe help keep the bugs away. Looking around I could see that some of the guys had already put-up tents. I also noticed that several were also already drinking beers. I situated my cooler on tailgate of my truck and then offered to make Bloody Mary's for anyone that wanted one.

Over the next hour more cars and trucks pulled into our site. Randall, our team captain told everyone who was planning on playing to get their uniforms on and just before eight. Not everyone that came over was there for softball, a lot of guys came over for the partying.

We headed over to the fields as group. We were playing our first game against a team from the Tidewater region of Virginia, and we were sizing them up as we arrived at the field. We thought we had a pretty good chance of beating them.

One of the teams playing in the game before us was a department near New York City. They had a reputation as a group of hard partiers. They also had a lot of eye candy on it and both Sally and Pat talked about their players as much as the Detroit guys. Sally hadn't mentioned if they participated in the Hot Dog eating contest event.

We easily won our game which meant that we would have another game at twelve. I dug my phone out of my bag and sent a text to Sally to let her know. I also told her about seeing the team that played in the game before ours. I had decided not to go back to the camp site between games and found a couple of games for department's we ran mutual aid with to watch. I felt my phone vibrate and opened it to see a text from Sally.

'Congrats on winning. I am jealous I didn't get to see the game before yours. Do you have any favorites on that team? Some of those guys show up at the thing. We are almost there should we meet you at the field or the camp ground?' She had added a winking emoji after the word thing.

I texted back the field with the number and went off to get a beer. I was a little nervous about seeing Sally after last night and I was very nervous about seeing Pam. After I got my beer, I headed over to our field and caught up with some of my teammates. We had just found out that we were playing a team from Florida that was really good.

A couple of us grabbed our gloves and warmed up a little off to the side. The guy I was throwing with pointed out Sally and Pam walking up the pathway towards the field, so I jogged over to meet them. Sally was wearing a white tank top with another tank top underneath it and a pair of denim shorts. She looked good. Pam was dressed similarly and looked good also.

"Hey ladies. Any problem getting over here?" I asked as I got to them.

"No... kids got off okay and the drive was fine." Sally said.

"Hey Adam... how are you?" Pam asked with maybe a little bigger smile than normal.

"Hi... how is Jerry feeling?"

"Still pretty sick. I don't think he is going to make it this weekend. Looks like you will have to just hang out with us all weekend." Pam smile got even bigger.

I didn't respond but just kept walking. When we got to the field they moved over to the bleachers with the other wives and girlfriends. I moved into the dugout since the game before us had ended and ours was going to start soon. With one hundred teams here, it was important to keep this moving and to start the games on time.

We got beat pretty badly, by the fifth inning they had run ruled us and the game was over. This meant that we would move to the loser bracket and wouldn't play again until tomorrow morning at nine o'clock. I grabbed my bag and went and met the girls.

"They were really good." Sally said.

I just nodded. I felt very self-conscious around both Sally and Pam right now.

"We are going to go look at the schedule and see if there are any games we want to watch. You should come with us." Pam said.

I didn't respond but found myself walking to the event headquarters to look at the big board with all the game brackets and times. I knew that they wanted to find out what time either the Detroit or the New York teams were playing. We found out that they had back-to-back games starting at two o'clock on the same field.

We decided to grab something to eat from the food tent and get some beers, then found a picnic bench that was unoccupied and was a little isolated so we sat down to eat.

"I guess everyone went with a burger today and are saving the hot dog eating until tomorrow." Pat laughed.

Sally laughed and looked over at me. I had felt my face turn red and I didn't say anything.

"I read Scruples also and that scene turned me on. After reading it, I honestly couldn't wait to give my first blowjob, which turned out to be my neighbor who was a year younger than me. He thought he had died and gone to heaven." Pam said out of nowhere.

"When he finished, I knew that wasn't going to be the last time I did that, that was for sure. The combination of both submission but being in control at the same time, while doing something naughty and taboo, I have loved it ever since. I wondered for a long time if glory holes were just a gay sex thing. When they set up the one here years ago I couldn't wait to try it." Pam continued.

Pam had been looking at me the whole time she spoke. Obviously, Sally had told her about our conversation last night. I was trying to decide if I was mad at her for that or not.

I could see Sally looking at me out of the corner or her eyes. She had slid her hand onto my thigh and then up to my groin. When she felt the hardness in my shorts from listing to Pam, she squeezed it and gave me a big smile.

"Is it the naughty and taboo part of it what makes you so eager to try it? It is even more so for you because a man is supposed to be repulsed by the idea of having another man's dick in his mouth?" Pam asked me.

This was an interesting point, up to now I hadn't verbally confirmed to Pam I wanted to suck a dick. She had only been told that by Sally. I know it was just semantics but for some reason that matter to me. I was deciding that I was going to personally confirm it to Pam or not.

"I uh... I think that is part of it. A big part actually. Although... I do find hard bodied men attractive, especially if they have tattoos." I confessed.

"Last night you told me it was their neck to groin area you found attractive. Are you saying it is more than that?" Sally asked with a little alarm.

"No... not really. I mean... I occasionally will see a man whose facial features, etc. are also attractive not just his body. That is very rare though and I will see a hundred women I find attractive before one man." I responded a little nervously.

"Hmm... I don't think that changes anything, but it is a little different that what I thought was happening here." Sally looked at Pam as she that.

We had finished eating and Pam said she wanted to go watch the softball games. We all knew that she didn't care about the games and what she wanted to watch was the men playing the games. We found the New York teams game and took some seats in the bleacher. I was sitting on the end with Sally next to me and then Pam.

They were pointing out their favorite players from years past and were appreciating a new younger member of the team. Sally would look over at me as they did it and raise an eyebrow as a question if I agreed with them on who was hot. At first, I was really nervous and just give a little head nod of yes or no.

I thought back to the comment that Pam had made at the picnic table, that part of the turn on of wanting to give a blow job being because men weren't supposed to want to do that. I realized that I was also getting turned on by being a part of this. A man wasn't supposed to be acknowledging what men he thought was hot, especially not to his wife and her friend.

When the game ended a couple of the New York guys waved to Pam and Sally. You could tell it was a wave of familiarity. There were also some interesting smiles that I wasn't sure exactly what they meant.

When the Detroit game started, I was the one pointing out the hot guys. Of course, all three of us agreed about Big Mike, but there were several others. I noticed that most of their guys wore cut off sleeved shirts and had tats on their arms. When Detroit was up to bat, we were playing a game of thumbs of our thumbs down for each player. Eight of the eleven players got a thumbs up.

I had to run off to the Don's John at some point, when I came back there was a woman sitting with Sally and Pat. I made my way back up to my seat and sat down.

"Adam this is Debbie. Her husband is the third baseman for Detroit. She comes every year and we have gotten to be friends. She also runs the competition." Pam was introducing me, and she put a heavy accent on the word competition.

"Hi... nice to meet you." I said to her.

"You too, especially after all the years of being her and spending time with Pam and your wife, and never meeting you. I always wondered if you really existed or if you were just an excuse for your wife to turn down the advances of Billy's teammates." She laughed.

"I am normally either playing softball or helping and hosting in our campground." I responded.

"That is what Sally always said. I hear this year though that you are going to be hanging out with us girls. Especially tomorrow." She winked at me as said that.

I am sure I turned beat read and I immediately looked over at Sally. It was one thing to tell Pam but to tell a woman I didn't even know. That was going to far. I started to get up and walk away but didn't want to make a scene.

"I uh... well... maybe... not sure. Really." I blurted out.

"Well, I hope you do. It seems like each year we end up with more hot dogs than we do contestants if you know what I mean. We could use some enthusiastic help." She winked again and got up and moved down with a couple of other women that were rooting for Detroit.

I sat and sulked until the game ended and we started the long walk back to our campsite. When it was obvious, we were out of earshot of others Sally grabbed my arm.

"I am sorry that got sprung on you like that. I should have told you I had talked to her. She had to know since she runs the booth. When I first reached out to her about it, I didn't tell her it was you that was interested."

I didn't say anything but just kept walking.

Sally continued. "It was only after it was obvious that she had no problem with it that I told her. She actually thought it was really hot that you wanted to do it. Plus, she is committed to making sure no one finds out it is you in the booth."

"Fine... but in the future... before you make a plan like this can you let me know." I said trying to stay angry.

"In the future. You haven't even sucked your first cock and you are already making plans for the future. Must be pretty sure you are going to like it." Pam laughed.

Sally snickered at her comment and even I smiled.

We made it to our campsite, and I split away from the girls to get my shower stuff. It was just after four o'clock now and we would be serving dinner in a couple hours.

We cooked two large steamship rounds and a dozen beer can chickens on a pull behind barbeque trailer every Friday of the tournament. Players from all over would be coming here to eat. We would also being set up two long tables for some epic flip cup games. Our campsite would be a party place until midnight.