Batting Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was cold, but it wasn't crowded which was nice. All my life I had been very careful in this situation. There would be naked men walking around and I didn't want anyone to think I was checking them out. I would always try to look at anything else but them.

Pam walked over when I got back and quietly said. "See anything in the shower you hope to sample tomorrow?"

My eyes got wide, and I looked around to make sure no one could hear. She saw my fear and mouthed sorry. I could tell she was sincere. Fifteen minutes later I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw several messages.

I opened the one from Pam's first. 'I will be more discreet. I honestly just want you to feel comfortable and I am serious... I am excited for you getting to experience a life long fantasy.'

I sent back a quick thanks and smiling emoji.

I opened the one from my mom to both me and Sally next. 'Kids doing great. Have a great time. See you on Sunday.'

Sally had already replied thanking her for both of us, so I didn't respond.

The last one was from Maggie. 'Hot fireman softball weekend for you right? I hope you enjoy all the eye candy. Would be great if you got to taste some of it.'

I smiled as I read it. Since I confessed my desire to her, each year I told her about this weekend and the sites that I would see. I realized that I hadn't updated her that Sally knew about my fantasy and that she was going to try and make it come true. I debated sending her a text telling her but held off.

The rest of the evening and night went by without any real incidence. There was a lot of eating and a lot of alcohol consumption. The ratio of men to women was probably almost ten to one here so any even remotely attractive woman was immediately pounced on. While there were a few obvious hookups that were getting ready to occur it was pretty rare.

Around eleven-thirty, Sally and Pam said they were heading to the hotel room and that they would do their best to be back in time for our nine o'clock game. Sally asked what time we would play if we won that game, I told her eleven. She said I needed to avoid a game in the middle of the afternoon because it could interfere with the big event. She kissed me passionately right before leaving.

I went through the camp ground and did some cleaning before laying out my sleeping bag, blow up mattress, and pillows in the back of my truck. With the seats flipped up it was pretty roomy in the back. I climbed in was surprised at how quickly I feel asleep, especially with my nervousness about the next day building in my mind.

I woke up right before seven and immediately jumped out of the truck to pee in the woods. I was a little hung over but was sure that would be cured with a large bottle of water, a Gatorade, some good teeth brushing, and a Bloody Mary.

Others in our campsite were starting to wake up and gather around the camp fire. I offered up Bloody Mary's to those who wanted them and made a half dozen or so. Two of our younger members made their way over to fields and returned with Canadian Bacon breakfast sandwiches. One of the Canadian teams made them every year on Saturday and donated their profits to the MS Society.

Around eight we all started to change into our softball uniforms and slowly, in groups of two or three, began the walk to the field. As I walked past the Detroit camp site my nervousness began to grow again. I tried to look past the RVs and tents to see the booth but couldn't.

When we arrived at the field there were teams from California and Texas playing a game already. I noticed that several of the Texas players were pretty hot. I wondered if they had ever made it back into the camp ground and if someone should invite them.

Saturday in the camp ground were a little off the chain really. Each site would do different things. The biggest being New Orleans who would put on a huge spread in the evening and have a Mardi Gras parade, complete with beads and girls earning their beads. One Pennsylvania team did cheese steaks for lunch, another site made margaritas.

There was a rumor of pie eating contest that was held at a Maryland team site. With pie being a euphemism like hot dog was in that contest. I had never seen it, but people swore it was true.

Right as our game was about to start Sally and Pam showed up. There were a couple of more wives and girlfriends from our team in the stands today. Saturday was always bigger crowd since a lot of them didn't have to work.

We were playing a team from Maine and won our game easily. Since it was double elimination tournament the Maine players were now out of the tournament and as we did the traditional post game handshake you could tell some of them were glad that they could now focus on partying.

I walked over to Sally and Pam after getting my stuff out of the dugout. I gave Sally a quick kiss and she and Pam gave me a knowing smile. Sally leaned in and whispered in my ear about not screwing up and ending up with a game in the middle of the afternoon.

We did win our eleven o'clock game but when looking at the schedule it meant that we wouldn't have another game until five. I was a little disappointed with that time because it meant we would be at the field when the festivities at New Orleans camp site was kicking off. When I told Sally she smiled and said that means the middle of the afternoon will be open.

Walking back to the campsite I could feel my nervousness growing. When we walked by the Detroit site Sally grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I looked over at her and she smiled and winked. I was starting to realize that this was probably really going to happen.

I took a quick shower after we got to our site. I was surprised that the water was at least lukewarm. While showering a thought suddenly hit me, would the men be clean at the glory hole? The idea of them having a little bit of a musky scent was a turn on. I wasn't sure I wanted them to have just finished playing a couple games of softball though.

Sally and Pam were sitting at the camp fire when I got back and put my stuff away. I grabbed a beer and a water from my cooler and joined them. Sally had pulled her phone out and told us we should head to the camp site in about thirty minutes. I quickly downed my beer and went and got another.

A group of firemen from North Carolina strolled into our camp. They had come through last night to eat and one of them was missing his phone. One the guys was wearing a white tee shirt and white shorts with a pink bra and panties set over top of it. It was his first time at the tournament, and he was going through hazing from his teammates.

"Maybe should wear something like that for your upcoming adventure." Pam had leaned over and winked at me.

I heard Sally laugh and I blushed. I looked at my phone and couldn't decide if I wanted the time to move quicker or to slow down. I was both excited and possibly the most nervous I had ever been in my life right now. I got up and ran over for a quick pee in the woods. When I got back Sally and Pam were standing up and looked ready to go. We walked out of camp and onto the road to head to Detroit's site.

"Are you excited?" Sally asked.

"Yes... but nervous as hell also. There is no way anyone is going to be able to find out about this right?" I asked her.

"I don't think so. I can't guarantee it for certain but the whole idea is it for it to be anonymous."

"And... if I don't like it... can I just stop?"

"If you don't like it... I will finish it for you... how about that?" Pam said with a big smile.

"You are a whore, aren't you?" Sally said to her laughing.

"Umm... Are the men... are they clean... like they don't go there straight from playing softball, do they?" I looked at Pam as I asked that question.

"For the most part... yes, they are clean. Although, I am pretty sure a few of them probably should have stopped at the shower on the way over. There is a box of baby wipes if you think they need to be cleaned up a little. A secret though... some... let's say scent or aroma... can be turn on." Pam answered.

"Yea... if you are whore." Sally laughed again. "I can promise you that if I decide to do it, they will be getting a wipe down."

"You are thinking you aren't going to do it?" I asked Sally.

"I don't want to take away any opportunities for you. I am going to offer you moral support." She squeezed my hand.

We were almost at the Detroit camp site and my mind was processing everything I had just heard. I am not sure why but hearing that Sally wasn't going to do it made me even more nervous. Was she just going to watch me? I also suddenly realized I had one more question.

"What happens... what happens if... if I don't want to swallow?"

"Why do all that work and not swallow? You earned that treat girlfriend." Pam giggled.

"Again... whore. There are towels... just take your mouth off and jerk them off into the towel."

"But will I know... like when they are going to cum?"

Sally started laughing. "There are clues... most men will tell you that they are getting ready to.... But also... their balls draw up and their dick usually gets harder."

"You have wanted to do this for a long time. You are going to know if you like it the minute your mouth touches the dick. If you like it... enjoy it and don't worry about all this stuff, just go with it." Pam instructed.

I appreciated her comment. I was also still thinking about her saying you earned that treat girlfriend. For some reason her calling me girlfriend had been a little bit of a turn on.

We arrived at the Detroit site. There were several RVs and tents spread out. In the middle was a camp fire and I could see about a dozen guys and few girls sitting around it, drinking beers and chatting. Sally led me past all that and when we got to the last RV she turned and went down behind it.

We got to the back of it I saw two women standing there. One of them was Debbie who I had met yesterday. I didn't recognize the other person.

"I see our first shift is here and right on time. This is Allison she has been out drumming up business. Should be a pretty active shift for you all." Debbie said.

"Hi... nice to meet you all. Debbie told me about what is going on. I have to admit I think it is pretty hot. I hope you like it as much as you think you are going to." Allison looked right at me and smiled.

"So, like in years past. Both sides are marked. If you know for sure you want to swallow kneel in front of the with mayo hole. If you don't want to or you aren't sure... pick the without mayo window."

That made sense and I appreciated knowing that there was an option. I was still very nervous but a lot of it was turning into nervous anticipation. I was looking forward to getting in the booth and getting started.

"One last thing girls... or... sorry... girls and boy... enjoy yourself but remember the more customers the more donations so... give them your best from the start." Debbie winked at us.

Tarps had been set up so no one could see who was at the back of the RV and who was getting into the box. Pam moved forward and stepped inside. The smell of lumber was strong. The booth was basically screwed together two by fours and plywood. The ceiling was a thin tarp that allowed plenty of natural light to filter in.

It was a fairly small space, just over eight feet across and six feet deep. The was floor made of plywood and at the wall was a padded area that extended out about two feet. Two decent sized holes were at about crotch height. Pam immediately moved over to the hole that said with mayo.

Sally smiled at me and pointed to the space in front of the other hole. I looked over at her and took a deep breath before kneeling. Sally kneeled next to me and took my hand in hers and squeezed it. Pam turned to me and smiled as she pulled her hair back and used a hair tie to put it up in a pony tail.

I heard what sounded like a door opening and then Allision saying thank you for the donation, enjoy it boys. The foot steps on the other side got louder and I could tell that someone had moved in front of the hole on the other side.

My mouth felt a little dry even though it wasn't, and I took a deep breath. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a penis come through Pam's whole and she leaned forward and took it in her mouth. This is crazy I thought and suddenly a dick was coming through my hole.

It was semi-hard, cut, looked to be around five or so inches and fairly thick. I checked to see if there were any veins on it and saw a couple. Sally touched my shoulder and when I looked at her, she mouthed I love you and then nodded yes.

One of my hands reached out and wrapped around it. It was warm and just my touch caused it to harden a little more. I moved my face towards it, and I understood what Pam had meant by the scent. There was manly, musty aroma, that I enjoyed. I lowered mouth and his dick slide past my lips and over my tongue. I had a cock in my mouth.

I heard an appreciative groan from the other side of the wall and his dick continued to harden. I began to swirl my tongue around it. I had watched a lot of blow job porn, and read tons of erotica about giving head, I also knew what I liked having done to me. I was going to try all of that.

I pulled back sucking on dick as I did it. My hand was at the base and was slowly stroking him at the same time. His dick was now fully hard. I bobbed up and down on him for a minute and then released him and ran my tongue up and down his shaft before moving it to his balls. Luckily, he was shaven, and my tongue was able to enjoy the different texture of his nuts compared to his dick.

That got more appreciative groans from the other side. I stopped licking his balls and ran my tongue back up his dick and then took him into my mouth again and moved my hand back to the base. I started to quickly stroke him and slide my mouth up and down.

"Oh... suck my dick... fuck that feels great."

While Sally couldn't see it because my mouth was full of cock I smiled as I heard that and picked up the pace. I had no idea how long I had been sucking him, but I was vaguely aware Pam was now on her second dick.

I moved my other hand down to his balls and gently caressed them while continuing to bob on his dick. Within seconds I felt them tighten and his dick harden. I knew that meant that he would be cuming soon and I also knew I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

"Fuck... almost... going to cum soon, okay...." I heard.

I sucked harder and jerked a little faster hoping that let him know it was okay to shoot in my mouth.

"Oh Jesus... suck my dick cocksucker!" He shouted.

My mouth was suddenly flooded. The taste was a little bitter and I swallowed it to make room for more which continued to fill my mouth but in small spurts. I was able to keep all of it from spilling out even after he quickly pulled his dick from my mouth stepped back from the gloryhole.

I turned to look at Sally who was staring at me with her eyes wide opened. She raised an eyebrow at me, and I just smiled and nodded yes. She shocked me by leaning down and giving me a quick kiss before standing up. I looked to my right and Pam was focused on the dick she was currently sucking.

I heard more noise from the other side and then a second dick slide through my glory hole. This one was already hard and was bigger than the first one plus it was covered with pronounced veins. As I moved towards it the aroma was stronger than the first one also, but I liked that.

This time I started by running my tongue over every vein I could find. I also noticed while the first dick didn't really have a taste to it this one had a salty taste. After I had made sure I appreciated his veins I moved my mouth to his balls, and I sucked one into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck suck on my nuts."

That made me move to the other one and do the same to it before moving my mouth to head of his dick and swirly my tongue over it for a few seconds and then opening my mouth and taking as much of him in my mouth as I could. I was aggressively sucking on him and a couple times he hit the back of my throat and I gagged just a little.

"Oh God... you are good at this. Thank you."

Sally moved and I looked at her quickly and saw her smile. I then started to bob on his dick while stroking the base of it. His dick hardened more, and I was a little surprised it seemed like he was going to cum so soon.

"Oh fuck... if you don't slow down, I am going to cum."

I decided I liked being in control of when he was going to cum, so I picked up the speed of my hand stroking him.

"Fuck, fuck... Ughhh."

When I heard the second fuck, I felt the back of my throat forcefully get hit with stream of his cum. It caught me off guard and as I pulled my mouth off his dick a second less forceful rope shot onto my face hitting me on the nose and cheek. My hand was still stroking him, and I got my mouth back on his cock as he spurted a couple more times.

He pulled his dick from my hand and stepped away the hole. I looked over at Sally who had put her hand over her mouth to suppress what I think was laughter. I could feel the cum on my nose and cheek and used a finger to clean it off. I started to reach for the towel to wipe my hand, but I realized that because of my shock I hadn't actually really tasted this guy sperm, so I licked it off my finger. Sally's eyes widened. It tasted a little different than the first guys but not a lot.

Before I had recovered from that, another dick was suddenly shoved through the glory hole. It was long but skinnier than the first two. He also had a full amount of pubic hair around this dick and on his balls. Visually it was my least favorite of the three I had seen so far. I reached for it and started to jerk it and then took him in my mouth. Like the first one this one didn't have much of a taste to it and his groin area smelt like soap.

I focused on trying to get him off pretty quickly since I knew that my thirty minutes in the booth was going to be up pretty soon, I didn't want this to be my last dick. I spit on it to give my hand some more lube. He was also leaking a lot of precum, so his dick was very slick for my hand. I was stroking him fast and firmly while my mouth and tongue focused on the head of his dick.

I missed any warning signs and just heard a low grunt from the other side of the wall right before my mouth tasted his cum. He spurted three or four times, and I was easily able to hold it all in my mouth. While his cock was a little disappointing his cum definitely tasted the best so far. It was actually a little sweet.

After he withdrew I turned to Sally who had an exaggerated pout on her face. She could tell I was disappointed with that dick and was pouting in sympathy. I smiled and winked at her. I looked over at Pam who was working on another dick that looked to be decent size.

I looked anxiously at the glory hole eagerly waiting to see what the next dick would look like. My mouth was a little tired and my knees were getting sore, but I wanted to suck at least one more dick. After what seemed like a long time but was probably only a few minutes, I heard noise on the other side of the wall.

Finally, a flaccid penis was in the hole. It appeared to be fairly thick and there was a pair of sizeable balls hanging below it. He was completely clean shaven. I moved closer to it and the musky sweaty aroma was very strong.

My hand reached out and I lifted his dick up and took him in his mouth. He tasted salty and because he was soft, I was able to get him completely in my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked and felt it begin to grow. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed feeling his hardening against my tongue. As he grew, I had to slide my mouth back a little.

One hand moved to his balls, and I started to caress them gently and he continued to grow. I felt my mouth continue to fill with his growing cock. My other hand moved to the base of it, and I slowly stroked it. At this point he was fully erect, and I slide my mouth of him so I could look at it.