Battle for Earth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment Benjamin let himself get a swelled head. "Well, I tried every day to do my best to make sure the coasts were guarded. The rivers of my city are included too. But I can't get all the credit. Some excellent men and women also served faithfully and with honor. They did the Coast Guard proud. I only hope they knew it before vanishing. Hey Thyia, wanna go on a stroll through the grounds of the white house?"

"Were you calling someone before I came into the office?"

"I was, but I canceled it to talk to you. What do you say, want to join me?"

Thyia smiled and nodded. Benjamin smirked at her and placed her back down on her feet. They held hands and left the Oval Office together, leaving his phone behind.

"Might I also suggest something to make a stroll through the white house grounds more lively?" she said.

"Sure thing babe, name it."

Thyia released the grip on his hand and pushed aside the straps of her white chiton-like dress off her shoulder. He stared wide-eyed at her large exposed breasts when her dress fell to the floor. Blood rushed to his groin and turned his loins to fire. Every inch of this grey-skinned elven woman was a work of perfection. And every last bit of it belonged to him now.

"Why'd you undress, Thyia?" he asked smiling.

"Catch me Benjamin!" she shouted playfully, turning her back on him and running away. She laughed and giggled as she ran further ahead of him.

"Thyia, wait!" He hollered, trying to remove his clothes to join her.

Benjamin tripped on his way out of the front door of this home; Muttering angrily to himself. Thyia was unnaturally fast on her feet, as expected of a nonhuman like her. Benjamin felt silly and kind of embarrassed being outside of the white house in nothing but his birthday suit. He was out in the middle of the south lawn, looking to see if he could spot his lover. He looked over toward some trees and wondered if she was hiding behind them. She wasn't out in the rose garden or the Kennedy garden when he stepped outside. He remembered that she said her kind love water and made his way through the putting green golf course and made his way to the swimming pool south of the west wing building.

Lo and behold, Thyia was inside of the swimming pool doing what else but swimming, in the nude of course. Benjamin walked over to the pool and stood outside of the edge of it where he watched her swim from one end of the rectangular pool to the other with such grace and speed he thought he was viewing a mermaid swimming. She propelled herself under the water with just the kick of her feet. But what strength she must have had in her legs to make her look like she was flying underwater? She popped her head out of the water to tie her long white hair in a ponytail. He smiled in her direction and sat down on the edge of the pool. He dipped his legs in the water and idly kicked forward and back. She noticed him watching her and blushed. She shot him a sly grin and slowly swam over to him.

Benjamin watched her come over and rest her arms down on top of his thighs, staring at his semi-erect member and balls.

"My eyes are up here darling," he said in a husky voice.

"Forgive my lack of eye contact, but right now I'm more interested in...this...at the...Mmmm."

"Ugh!" Benjamin let out a deep moan as Thyia started to bob her head up and down on his cock.

He placed his hands down on top of her head and held on tightly. He enjoyed the sensation of her warm mouth and wet lips and tongue wrapped around his cock. Thyia moaned loudly as she continued bobbing her head. Stroking his testicles with one hand, she rubbed her clitoris with her other hand beneath the surface of the water. She released his cock from her mouth with a *puh* sound and stroked it so she could tell him something at the same time.

"Let's spend all night making children, and then let's get married whenever you want."

"Thyia I--I thought you were against marrying a non-elf. "

"As I see it, there is no point in still hoping for the impossible to happen. We both have lost those most important to us. Why continue to look back at what we had, instead of looking forward to what we could have? Let this be the starting point for both of our species."

"I'm relieved to hear you say that Thyia and you speak the truth, there will never be another woman who can replace my original wife. And there will never be another man like the one you fell in love with when you were working in that brothel. But if you'll have me, darling, let me make you happy."

Thyia's eyes beamed with new love and joy at his affectionate words. She jumped out of the water like a fish, splashing water down on him as she fell on him. Her hands caressed the sides of his face and neck while he kneaded her large tits. Their lips meshed fervently as their tongues intertwined in each other's mouth.

Since she was already straddling him and he was already erect from the foreplay. Thyia found the head of his wet cock, positioned it at the entrance of her wet grey folds, and slowly impaled herself down on his eight-inch beast. Leaning back and gasping at the sensation of his cock spreading her walls open filled her up.

She smirked and held on to his knees behind her and ground against him as quickly as her hips would allow. He held onto her large breasts and kneaded them while enjoying the tightness and heat of her insides. Her velvety soft walls convulsed around him with each upward thrust inside her. She rode him for all he was worth and forced her hips down onto his.

"F-Fucking ride that cock baby! Yeah just like that! Milk those fucking balls!" Benjamin growled at her.

"Hah!...Hah!....Hah!....Aahhhhhh! Yes!" Thyia howled up at the evening sky. Her hips jerked back and forth frantically.

**Mexico City, Mexico**

Mexico, Region 2

Located inside of a cathedral located not far from the Mexican national palace, Oscar prayed to God for guidance given his current circumstances. It's been twelve days, almost two weeks since the entire population of the world, save for twenty-six humans, disappeared off the face of the earth. Add nonhumans that were also paired up with a surviving member of humanity by a mysterious and shadowy omnipotent force. It was all too much for the former marine to take in. And now he and his three-foot infernal fiance have to make children and repopulate their region of the world. Now more than ever he felt the need to spend as much time talking to God as possible.

Outside of the cathedral, Menja flew around the building with her tiny wings. She was waiting for Oscar to come back outside and rejoin her. But thirty minutes passed since he went inside. Normally she could go inside any home or building she wanted. But holy sites and grounds consecrated to God were off-limits to her. The people's faith only made the barrier around sacred sites that much harder to penetrate through. With only him inside the cathedral, the divine barrier keeping her out was surprisingly still strong.

"This is no good. I need him to abandon his faith in the old man and start putting his faith in me! OSCAR! GET OUT HERE AND START PRAYING TO ME RIGHT NOW GOD DAMNIT!!" The tiny imp barked, hoping he could hear her.

"God almighty, if I was destined to go to purgatory before entering the kingdom of heaven to join you and your son my savior for all eternity before. I am afraid that doing this thing now, I will surely and without a doubt be damning my soul to hell forever. You know as well as I do the dilemma I am stuck in. I need to repopulate this region with children that I have to make with her. I feel so conflicted because on one side I desire her small but attractive body and I wish to make her my wife. But on the other side, there's the fact that she's a demon regardless of her rank. Demons are evil. They peddle sin in the human world. If I do this Lord, please, please let only my kind and positive nature pass down to my children. Do this for me and I will never stop believing in you. In the name of the Father, the Son and of the holy spirit."

He walked out of the cathedral after anointing his forehead with some holy water that was inside a small brass font. Stepping outside and walking down the steps. Menja flew towards him like a missile, knocking him down on his ass. She clung to his back, where she bit him playfully on top of his head and neck.

"Oscar didn't you hear me yelling at you from outside?!"

"I did hear you Menja. But--"

"No buts Oscar! Listen to me right now. By continuing to pray to your former slave master, you are only assuring your greatest disappointment. If he was powerless to stop this event from happening before, what good is continuing to pray going to do you now!?"

"I understand what you're saying. But it's the only thing that gives me any sort of hope right now."

"If you want a source of hope that'll give you results, then start praying to me. Offer me up sacrifices and my powers will only grow. I am the last demon from hell. Hell isn't just a place of torture for souls. demons and other dark spirits, Oscar. It also powers demons like me. The more a demon gets his or her name glorified, the stronger it get. And when I'm stronger, there will be nothing I won't be able to do, Nyahahahaha!"

After a long pause, and thinking about her words, Oscar answered. "Maybe you're right Menja. Maybe my prayers are being wasted on God."

"Aargh!" she groaned in pain hearing that word.

"You need to understand how I feel right now about you Menja. I feel conflicted between loving you as my woman and worshiping you as my god. You're still a demon. I don't know what I want to do right now."

"Do you hate me that much?"

"It's not that I hate you I'm in love with you. And I don't know if it's right for me to be."

The small imp blushed hard, her face turning a shade of red like a tomato. Oscar's words were sincere, that he was just saying this because he felt an obligation to play this part he was given. No that wasn't it. There was no lying in him.

"If it peace of mind you want Oscar, then I can give you that. If you want a family, I can give you that too. I will make you the strongest human on earth. No one will compare to you in glory. And in addition to being lord of Mexico. You will also be lord of Hell. Stop clinging to the rules of the world of yesterday, they finished and start looking forward."

Oscar looked back at his tiny lover's eyes. She seemed dead set on convincing him to abandon his old faith. With a look of seriousness glinting in his eyes, he got down on one knee took Menja's hand in his, and asked her.

"Menja, imp from hell, last demon and woman of hell. Will you marry me?" he asked her, leaving her genuinely speechless.

With a sly smirk that revealed one of her fangs, she leaned in pressed her dark lips on his and kissed him. "Yes," she answered him. She pulled him down on top of her and spoke.

"Are you certain about this Oscar? A marriage with me is for all eternity. Our union will transcend this world, mind, body, and spirit."

"It beats being all alone for years until I die of old age or sickness."

"With what I have planned for you my dark lord, things such as bodily damage will cease to exist for you forever. Now shut up and shove that tongue of yours inside of this mo-"

Oscar beat her to it and shoved his tongue down her throat. Menja giggled and all the while flipped off God who may or may not have been watching them.

12