Battle of the Sexes Ssn. 01 Ep. 02

Story Info
Second match against Amber Nova with a suprise challenge.
3.1k words
4.17
5.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer.

I do not own Amber Nova or any of the companies mentioned. this story is purely fiction and never happened. all characters are over 18 years old.

Look, I know my first match didn't go... exactly to plan. But have you seen that Jamie Hayter girl? She's an absolute monster.... there isn't any way that this is going to happen twice though. There's nothing my dumb lawyer Nihilus can do to change the stipulation but thats fine... I don't plan on losing again.

Intro

A video plays with the highlights of myself and Jamie... or should I say the moments in that match where I was in charge of the British woman. A voice over going through all the rules of the match up ahead. No count outs no dq's just pinfall and submissions to mark the wins. But of course because Nihilus was upset that I yelled at him. He added orgasms as a form of submission.

I walk down to the ring to "Stroke Me" once again. Wearing a pair of purple trunks I've bought new gear since my last match. The black pair of trunks just reminding me of Jamie. I get into the ring and put my hands on my hips looking into the hard cam. "Alright, so who do we have this time? Who is it gonna be?" I ask sounding kind of annoyed by the entire situation.

Within seconds of asking myself this, a strange song I'm not entirely familiar with starts playing. My jaw drops as the recently released Cassie Lee walks out of the curtain wearing what could be called a bra and a pair of black jeans. She gets into the ring and doesn't start advancing towards me until her chest is touching my bare one. "Don't get too excited heartthrob. I'm not your opponent tonight. I'm just here to give you a heads up." She smiles licking her own lips. "That because of timing. And the fact that everyone has been lining up to kick your ass and take 5k of your money. All 5 matches have been booked." She says running her hand over my abs. My eyes closing a little bit. "Now I'm not going to spoil the suprise of the other ladies beating your ass... but I will let you know how... Inspiring the light at the end of the tunnel is for you." She says leaning forward as if to give me a kiss. "See im gonna own you. But Jessica was feeling left out... so the fifth and final match? Will be against us both." She says with a smile as a chill runs up my spine.

Slowly she backs away still eyefucking me as I'm wearing barely anything. I feel my cock beginning to harden in my pants. This isn't good right before my match. "Don't worry though babe. I don't really like to share... so if you have any friends that want to help you? Give them a call. If not? You'll have to see you survive against both of us." Cassie says blowing me a kiss before walking back through the curtain.

For a moment I stand there stunned. I'm lying if I'm having any thoughts on the match at hand instead of the thoughts of how Cassie's cherry smelling lip balm would have tasted. I don't notice the sounds of "Born in the USA" playing as Amber Nova walks down to the ring carrying her heavy cresent wrench. The denim clad woman wearing her USA gear.

I cough for a moment as I look up and down the other woman's body. She might be on the smaller side but that doesn't change the fact that the woman is absolutely shredded. For a moment we're both silent as we just look each other over. "Well damn... I can't say I'm only here for the 5K" Amber says biting her lip as slowly she pulls down her vest and tosses it aside.

I just smirk at the line. Grabbing the wrench in her hands and pulling it away. Standing a foot taller than the woman and over 100 lbs heavier I just laugh. "Really? If you just wanted a date all you had to do was ask." I smile crossing my arms. "Had you slid into my dms I'd never leave you on read." I say attempting to flirt as she laughs and brushes her hair over her shoulder.

"Yeah well... maybe you should slide into mine." She says putting her hand on my abs. I tense a little remembering how Jamie was the match prior. Amber obviously picks up on this and smirks pressing herself forward again. "As fun as that would be... there's no 5 grand at the end of a hookup." She says looking her arms around my shoulders and neck and pulling me into a deep kiss.

The bell hasn't even sounded yet and things have already taken a turn in a way I didn't expect. My hands immediately going to her hips as she moans into my mouth. I can tell that this is going to be VERY different to what went on between me and Jamie. The challenge from Cassie Lee fading into the fog of my mind.

We stand there for a few minutes as the embrace gets deeper and deeper. Grabbing her ass I lift her up as she wraps her legs around my hips. The pair of us slowly

grinding on one another until I hear the bell ring. As soon as it does I feel her smile into our kiss. Confused for a moment its clear why she's so happy, her legs scissor around my waist immediately causing me to gasp for air. (As if I had any already kissing this goddess)

As I bend forward a little in shock she changes her arm postion. Looping her arm around my neck trapping me in a choke. Coughing and gasping I start falling down to one knee. "Sorry baby. You're a good kisser but I want the cash!" She says winking into the camera as she keeps cranking the hold.

I plant my foot on the mat. My face turning bright red as she's trying to constrict me into unconsciousness. My hands going down to her thighs again helping lift her up I give her barely covered ass a sharp spank. She yelps loudly. "Fuck! Easy tiger maybe if you get choked out like a good boy!" She says giggling before I rush us into the corner slamming her back against the turnbuckles.

My neck now free I begin ramming my shoulder into Nova's shredded abs. Keeping it up until I hit 3 of them before collapsing down to the mat on my ass and clutching my throat. For a long moment the pair of us remain still. Me laying on the mat and her sitting on the middle rope coughing.

I get up first, determined to press my advantage against her. "Don't worry babe I'll end this quick and we can get back to it." I smile grabbing her in a deep hug before flipping her over us. The tiny woman flying across the ring and landing on her back. Sitting up immediately and grabbing at her spine.

I smile kipping up to my feet. My breath returning to me. "That was fun lets to that again." I say grabbing a handful of the other woman's red hair and dragging her up to her feet. Going for a hug again I toss her back with another suplex. "Where's all the Nova power now babe?" I ask getting up and walking over to her as she was spread eagle on the floor. "You're not done already are you? That would totally kill our views." I say grabbing her by the hair and lifting her up to her feet again.

She lets out a pained groan as I put her into an abdominal stretch. "Such a strong body for somebody so weak." I say running my hands over her lightly sweat covered abs. Giving them a light slap I smile as she moans. "Maybe you should just tap out... or i could get a submission in another way." I say as my hand slowly makes its way down to her waistline.

Amber's eyes go wide as my hand slides into her shorts. My fingers slowly massaging her over covered sex. "Just tap out and I'll keep going." I say pulling her up higher, releasing the hold but keeping my fingers moving. She looks over her shoulder at me. Eyes filled with lust as she loops her arm around my neck and pulls me into another kiss. Her ass pressing back into my crotch as once again things get passionate.

My guard quickly falling once again as my lower head begins to do the thinking. I roll my hips into hers until she jumps up and hits me with a stunner. I fall back completely stunned landing flat on my back. Amber scrambles over my body. Straddling me and pinning me down. 1...2... I kick out as she lets out a labored groan. It was evident from our mix of actual fighting and attraction between one another that the match had taken a lot out of the pair of us.

She walks over to me, grabbing my hair and lifting me to my feet. I groan as she knees me in the gut and hits the ropes. Before I even know what's happening the smaller woman spins around my body and traps me into the Octopus. Wrenching my arm far back as she does. "How's this feel big boy? Maybe I'll make you submit?" She says licking her lips as she pulls my arm back. With her thigh over my head I know this isn't good. Fading for a moment I let out a shout as I pull my arm forward. Amber letting out a yelp as she crashes down to the mat.

My shoulder and neck in serious pain after being forced to power out of the submission. It takes me a few seconds to get back onto my feet and continue the fight. As I'm still on one knee, Amber takes full advantage of the situation by sprinting towards me and hitting a running dropkick which really sends me off balance. Stumbling back I land in a corner of the ring. My head snapping back and slamming into the bottom turnbuckle.

Amber smirks seeing my head resting against the bottom turnbuckle. Rushing forward the small woman lands another dropkick on me. This time to the side of my face as her slender frame crashes over my body. "Oh? Oops that was a little too much for you wasn't it?" She asks standing up and looking down at me for a second. "Maybe I should just.. finish this here?" She asks shrugging to the camera as she drops to her knees next to me. "I might not be as strong as Jamie. But I'll make sure that I humiliate you worse than she ever could!" Amber says pulling down my trunks before the match is even over.

Not completely aware of whats going on after the two boots to the face. I barely register that the other woman has pulled my shorts down leaving me naked except for my short wrestling boots that go to my ankles and my wrist tape. She smiles as she fires them like a rubber band over to her corner. "Taking those babies as a trophy." She says grabbing my legs and pulling me to the center of the ring. She once again goes for a pin. Straddling my hips once again she just presses down my shoulders and smiles at the count of one. "It'll be fun making you even more of my bitch!" She smiles grinding down.

I start to become aware of my situation just before the count of two. Shooting my shoulder up off of the mat and breaking the pin as she tries to shove me down again at the shoulders. "Get... off of me!" I groan as she keeps grinding on me. Its clear from my state of undress that I'm enjoying the other woman being on top of me. She smirks down at me, no doubt about to say something highly intelligent. I fire my hips up as hard as possible knocking her off of me.

Kipping up again, its amazingly awkward as I'm not wearing clothes but I can't let that faze me. Getting behind Amber, my hands go around her waist as I flip her over for a German suplex. Keeping the hold locked I go for a second. At the third I grab her shorts by the waistband and pray my idea works as well as I'm hoping it does.

For the third suplex I pull down as I toss her up. Effectively pantsing Amber as she flies across the ring. She lands on her shoulders with a thud, rotating to fall on her stomach the thin girls surprisingly toned ass jiggles as she lands. "Oh? Not so fun being stripped down is it?" I laugh noticing she didn't wear anything underneath. Damn this girl really was ready to go wasn't she? I walk over to her and grab at the back of her top. Peeling it up and off of her so that we're both in a similar state of undress.

"Alright.. this has been fun but its all over." I say grabbing her by her lovely red hair once again as I lift the groggy girl up to her feet. Grabbing round her waist I spin her up and over for a tombstone piledriver. Having the far smaller, sweatier woman in this postion brings back the fantasies of everything I wish

I could've done to Jamie in the match earlier. But now wasn't the time to focus on that as I feel Amber wake up.

The red head giving out a few panicked moans as she notices herself being carried around upside down like this. Her hands grabbing at my toned thighs as her feet cross behind my head. "Z! WAIT!" She calls but it's too late. Driving her down head first I lay atop of her. Reaching forward and hooking a leg as the ring counts the 1...2...3..

For a moment I sit there in a stunned silence as it doesn't seem real. I sit back and off of her for a moment as I just look at her in complete shock as its clear the piledriver knocked her through a loop. I stand up and raise my arm in victory as she comes to. As the camera begins to fade all you hear from her is a pained "dammit." As i reach my hand down and help her up to her feet.

Prize Round.

Amber stands in the ring fully naked as she dabs herself off with a towel. Me walking up from behind her. "So, you didn't win the five grand." I smile coming up to the red heads side with my arms crossed. She rolls her eyes obviously a little annoyed but with a half smile.

"No I didn't, but after how the match started, I knew either way that I'd be ending up with something worthwhile." She says tossing the towel aside and turning to face me. "So what would you like me to do first" she says tracing her finger over my chest as she looks up and down my body.

Grabbing her chin and giving her a brief kiss I push her down to her knees. "Why don't you warm me up again." I say with a smile as the Florida girl doesn't waste anytime. Getting to her knees she kisses all around my stomach before trailing downwards.

My breath stops as I feel her warm lips wrap around my length. My eyes rolling into the back of my head as her wonderful tongue goes to work on the underside of my shaft. "Holy shit" I gasp as this is everything I could ever have hoped for.

Amber smiles as she works her head up and down. My hands running through her long red hair that I abused so much in our battle, helping her up and down as I go. Her hands rest on my hips as she impales her own face over and over again. Just as I feel myself reaching the mountain top she stops.

"I don't want you to melt in my mouth.. I want it to be in me." She says grabbing my knees and pulling me down with a double legged take down. I look up at her confused for a moment but as I look up at her naked sweaty body I decide not to fight too hard against it. "Lemme just go grab some.. protection and I'm all yours" she says walking over to ringside.

I lay down flat. Waiting for the greatest reward that I'll ever receive when I'm suddenly clocked over the head by something hard. My eyes blurry from the impact I barely notice Amber standing over me with the wrench I threw across the ring before. "See.. I need that money.. so I'm just gonna take it." She says grabbing me by the hair. Pulling extra tight. "You're done for perv." She says tossing me into the ropes, I stumble forward before getting hit across the stomach with the wrench again.

Falling down to the mat she rolls me over to the position I was in a moment ago when I was on top of the world. The naked vixen crawls ontop of me and straddles me down. The wrench across my neck as I struggle to breath. "Tell the cameras and the world that I'm not robbing you!" She says lowering her womanhood onto my rock hard cock.

For a long moment the pair of us are trapped in an embrace of pure hatred and lust. She grinds down on me as I'm on cloud nine. Ever approaching my climax again. The pair of us moan together as she's close too. My face red as a tomato. "Fine fine take the money!" I say as she tosses the wrench aside. My face immediately filled with her modest breasts.

Hands reaching behind her and rubbing at her back as I blow my top inside of her. Amber's heavenly moans fill my ears as I feel her clench around my shaft as well.

She pulls back and gives me one last kiss as I'm struggling for air. "Don't worry I'm on the pill." She says getting up and grabbing her wrench. "Sorry this went so bad for you.." she says not at all sounding sincere as she leaves me alone.

"Fuck.." Is all I can say breathlessly as I lay in the center of my ring. I won the match but still lost everything.. from now on weapons get checked at the door!