Battle of the Sexes Ssn. 01 Ep. 01

Story Info
My debut against Jamie Hayter.
3.1k words
4.18
8.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction. none of the events in this story ever took place nor did they ever come close to happening. Wveryone involved is over 18 years old and I don't own Jamie Hayter obviously and this is just written out of fun. Loved the Unbeaten Challenges as they came out and wanted to pay homage in my own way. Hope you enjoy.

Intro

"Ladies and Germs my name is Zord, is it kinda dumb? Sure. But all names are dumb when you think about them long enough. Anyway I'm here to give you a quick low down. See I joined a wrestling school a few years ago to do one thing and one thing alone. Be better than my teenage idol Danny Pounder... the great Undefeated Challenge himself. Well... thanks to a large inheritance. I get to make my dreams come true. Because I will be the greatest wrestler in the world. No Woman, or man will be able to beat me. See im putting it all on the line to be better than that old sad sack who went into hiding. I'm taking on all cummers... beat me and you get 5k of my money, either way the loser gets fucked... not that it could ever be me... but for technical reasons it should be said.

Filmed August 2021

A replica of the Slamming Ladies ring stands empty as the video begins. A giant Z on the mat. The Stroke by Billy Squire plays as I walk down to the ring and step inside. Standing 6'4 220, I wouldn't call myself shredded exactly but its clear that I put my time in at the gym. Since wrestling school I've kept my tan up so I look good in the black trunks that I'm wearing. I run my hand through my short dark brown fade. I pace back and fourth adjusting my white wrist tape.

A few moments later Jamie Hayter's music plays as she walks down to the ring looking obviously annoyed. Wearing her red, white, and black gear. Getting into the ring she sizes me up. "So you're the cocky fucker who thinks they're going to kick my ass and fuck me?" She says scoffing as she looks me up and down. Her face doesn't show it. But I can see how into me she really is.

I flex my arms and kiss my bicep. "Of course I do. Would I be doing this if I didn't?" I ask taking a step forward and looking down at the buff girl. "You know you weren't my first choice... but the longer I'm getting a look at you, the happier about it I'm getting." I say making a kissy face at her.

She smirks and laughs before looking at the camera. "This fucking guy for real?" She asks before shoving me backwards. As she does the automated bell that I installed rings. "What the fuck ever. Let's just get this over with so I can get my cash and leave." She says stepping forward and locking up with me.

For a long moment neither of us moves. Both pressing hard into one another and trying to get the other person to budge. Which is very surprising for me since it makes me feel like I've got to hit the gym even harder now. To my suprise the shorter girl gets lower than me. Pushing me back into the corner. I grunt and groan as I try to break free from her grasp but it isn't necessary.

Before I can blink Jamie releases my arms and chops me hard across the chest. I yelp in pain as she does so falling to my knees in the corner before she hits me again. We did practice matches in class all the time, but they never hit me THIS hard.

The second chop sends me down to the back as I spasm on the mat like D-Von Dudley in a TLC Match. I roll out of the ring trying to take

a moment. But before I realize whats happening Jamie is grabbing me by the hair and whipping me into the apron. "What you thought you were just going to roll over me like this and prove something? You think all of us womens wrestlers are just jokes?" She asks in between chops. My tanned chest beginning to turn a deep red as I lay back over the apron.

As Jamie takes a step back I close my eyes. Expecting another chop across the chest but it doesn't arrive. As the seconds keep on ticking I open my eyes to see what she's doing. To my horror she's nibbling on her finger as she's looking down. "Fucking hell... thats what you were going to use on me?" She asks as I look down as well.

My whole body goes flush red as I see that my member is having a more competitive match with my shorts than I am with Jamie. All 10 In of me straining against the black material of my trunks. Immediately and out of instinct my hands go to cover myself up. But she just laughs. "Shut up! In a few minutes I'll be using this to make you shut up!" I say nervously as I go for a chop to the smaller woman.

She backs up in pain. Clearly distracted by how sexy I am. I grab her by her hair and toss her in the ring before sliding in behind her. Wincing in pain as I realize that was an anatomical mistake I get into postion behind her, setting up for a German suplex. As I grab her around the waist and pull her hips into mine, both of us let out a soft moan as my cock finds a home between her covered cheeks. Doing my best to not let it distract me, i toss her over head and lay on the mat for a moment.

"Jesus Vlad you need to chill out." She says grabbing the back of her head as she pulls herself into the bottom corner of the ring. Snickering at the comment I kip up to show my athleticism.

"How bout you get a better look?" I say rushing forward and leaping into the air for a bronco buster. The first attempt makes contact with me stabbing Jamie in the cheek before things go very wrong. She grabs the front of my trunks and pulls them up, causing them to dissappear into my ass and make just.... the entirety of living uncomfortable. I yelp loudly as I fall back onto the mat. The British woman smiling like the cat who caught the canary as she hooks my legs and goes for a cover. A very loud smack sounding as she slaps my ass.

"1...2." The automated ring counts out as I get my shoulder off the mat. I wasn't in the best way but I'll be dammed if I get beat this way. My hands immediately go to my shorts pulling them out of me.

Before I get a chance to however, Jamie turns me onto my stomach and stomps down on my lower back. Pulling me up to my hands and knees by my hair before doing again. "You're the easiest 5 grand that I'll ever make!" She laughs loudly before jumping up and dropping her ass across my back again.

I groan loudly as I hold my back in pain. This was becoming far more than I ever bargained for. I do my best to crawl away but she grabs my ankles and lifts my legs high into the air. My hands immediately going to the mat to brace myself until I realize whats about to happen. "No please don't!" I shout but the sadistic bitch doesn't listen. A swift kick landing right between my legs forces me to start coughing violently in pain.

Jamie just stands up and shrugs at the stationary hard cam. Slowly walking up to it. "Here you go you pervs, you really thought this little boy was going to beat me? You thought you were going to see all of this?" She asks rubbing her chest under her hands. "Well too fucking bad. I'm going to break his back and humble him." She says walking over to me.

Laying on the mat with my hands over my wounded crotch I can hear everything that she's saying but my body won't move. I groan as she forces me to my feet. My legs feeling like jelly as she cups my face under my chin. She's not much shorter than me, but right now she might as well be 10 feet tall. "Any last words lover boy?" She whispers into my ear before licking my face.

Goosebumps travel up my arms as my body is dumb and painfully turned on. "Yeah... I'm not little, I'm like a year younger than you." I say before she just laughs. Without another word from the other woman she lifts me up for a side slam before slamming me across her knee for a back breaker instead.

Instead of pushing me off of her lap however she keeps me on her knee. My lower back screaming in pain as I now know how Batman felt when he went against Bane. "I'm sure I could pin you easily right now but where's the fun in that?" She asks putting her hand under my chin once again and pushing my head back. My eyes go wide as the pain almost impossibly increases. "Oh my God you're so hard... you're loving having Momma Jamie in charge aren't you." She asks seductively as her hands start traveling down my firm stomach and abs until her sharpe nails are at the hem of my shorts.

"No please" is all I can gurgle out but its no use. My shorts are violently pulled down by the British woman as my manhood is exposed for the cameras. I knew it was going to happen but I figured that it would be after my victory. Her cold hand grabs onto my shaft as she continues to hold my head down.

At this point I don't even care about the pain. So turned on I'm at the mercy of the other woman. Her cold hand slowly pumping up and down my cock I let out choked moans of pleasure. "Thats right.. thats right bitch. Moan for mommy. If you cum I'm counting that as a submission, do you agree?" She asks easing up the pressure on my chin a little. "Speak up I can't hear you!" She shouts squeezing my cock hard.

"YES! YES I UNDERSTAND I AGREE!" I shout frantically before she shuts my mouth for me again. Her hand now moving like a piston as I'm trapped in a submission in the center of a ring that I had custom built. She spits down onto her hand and really starts moving up and down. Within no time my cock erupts in her hand, she moves it down so my own seed covers my abs.

As the bell rings she smiles, just shoving my near naked body off of her as she plants her foot on my toned bare ass. "Thats right bitch! 5k is coming to me!" She says raising her arm before realizing that some of my cum got on her hand. With a disgusted face she grabs me by the hair once again. Wiping it on my face before spiking my head down on the mat. The screen fading to black and to a transition with gold letters matching the Z in the ring reading...

Reward Time!

After a short bit of time Jamie and I are standing in the ring. Me still naked save for my ring boots and wrist tape and her fully clothed. "Damn Right its reward time! After the asswhooping that I just laid out I deserve that 5k." She says grabbing me by my short beard and forcing me to take a few steps forward. "And after some thinking on it... I think I'll be cashing in my other reward too." She says as my eyes go wide.

"What? What other reward it was only 5K!" I say confused as to what she could possibly even mean right now.

"Didn't you read your own contract luv? The prize is 5K if you lose... but it also just says the winner fucks the loser." Jamie says as I read a contract that she presents to me. Once again a chill travels throughout my entire body as she's absolutely right. My dumbass Lawyers must have either misheard me or made a mistake but it was right there on the contact.

My cock gets hard again in my hands as the woman makes me look into her eyes. "You got off... now go grab a rubber and get me off bitch." She says leaning forward and licking my lips. I moan lightly until she forces me into my knees. "You're gonna do everything that I tell you and have the time of your life understand?" She asks as I just nod up at her.

Jamie takes a few steps back and begins slowly taking off her top. My mouth watering as more and more of her pale body gets exposed before my very eyes. She turns her strong back to me and pulls down her shorts revealing that she hadn't worn anything underneath. As I take in a sharp breath from the sight of her large yet toned ass she looks over her shoulder at me. "What?" She says with a cocky tone to her voice. "Oh thats right you're seeing the hottest piece of ass that you'll ever get." She says stepping out of her shorts and pulling down her knee pads. A few minutes later her boots and socks join them as she's completely naked.

I go to start taking my boots off but she stops me. "Uh no. You don't get to be more comfortable." She says planting her bare foot on my chest and pushing me onto my back. She stands there for a moment flexing over me as this would no doubt make a great thumbnail if it were someone else beneath her. "You know when you kissed your arm? The arm you thought was going to dominate me? That was pathetic. Your lips need to touch some real muscles." She says slowly dragging her foot up my chest and to my mouth. "Start there and work your way up." She says pressing her foot to my full lips.

I do as I'm told. Kissing the bottom of my foot before running my tongue along it. My extra work immediately being rewarded by the strong woman's moans of bliss. Slowly I roll out from beneath her and begin kissing her foot. Even going so far as to take one of her toes into her mouth before she slaps my ass hard. "Move on little boy. Your tongue is needed elsewhere." She says slapping me across the face with her foot.

Continuing to obey I kiss up her strong and sexy legs and thighs. Smirking a little as she turns and faces her ass towards me. "Thats the spirit. Wait just a second." She says grabbing my face and forcing it into her asscheek. I see a bright flash as this bitch took a selfie of it. "Thats going on my Instagram later." She said laughing as I keep kissing up her body. Finally making my way up her back and to her shoulders.

Jamie's moans get louder and louder as the kisses get deeper. My hands moving with minds of their own to her toned stomach and up until they cup her breasts. Lightly massaging them. "Careful pet, or I'll take you home and collar you." She says as my lips crash into hers. For a moment the pair of us make out over her shoulder and infront of the camera. My fingers teasing her nipples as she moans louder and louder. "Enough of this shit." She gasps grabbing me by the hair yet again and forcing me to kiss her massive bicep. "Lick that shit and I'll fuck you." She says with a smile.

Never to keep a lady waiting I do as I'm told. Licking the definition of the other woman's muscle as my tormentor sighs with glee. As she lets go of my hair, we're suddenly face to face again for the first time since she couldn't stop staring at my cock. My bulge painfully hard as I wait for what she tells me to do next. Instead her hand goes between my legs as she lifts me up for a scoop slam. "What the fuck!" I shout before crashing down onto the mat.

Jamie doesn't answer as she just walks over me and straddles my hips. Slowly moving down until my condom covered cock is teasing her pussy. "You're the hottest loser I've ever seen... " she says in a way that's almost charming?

But that doesn't matter. What does is how tight her sex is around my length. It feels like aggressive heaven as the pair of us grind into one another. My hands finding her breasts once again as her own hands go into her hair. "Tell me bitch! Who's the winner! Who's number one?" She asks still thrusting. Her voice getting higher and higher as we go on.

My chest heaving up and down as I struggle to keep pace with the other woman I gasp. "You are... Jamie Fucking Hayter kicked my ass." I moan loudly as I feel my second climax of the night swiftly approaching.

Her hand comes down to my toned chest. Rubbing it lightly as she slows down. Its clear she's almost there, I pick up the pace as I'm right at the edge myself. Wanting to get her off and myself. As much as I hate losing... it could have been far worse than this.

At seemingly the same moment the pair of us climax together. She falls down atop me as both our sweaty bodies struggle to breath. For a long moment the pair of us just lay there in silence trying to catch out breath.

"You....ever wanna lose your money again... you call me bitch!" She says kissing me deeply before rubbing her own pussy. I'm confused until the same hand rubs her cum on my face before using my face as a support to help her up.

Jamie walks out of the ring with a smile. Collecting not only her gear but mine as she leaves the ring area. The camera zooms in on my red exhausted face. "And I signed on to do five of these fucking things?" I ask myself as the camera fades to black.

The end