All Comments on 'Battlefield Ch. 06'

by chiangku

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
keeps getting better and better!

Yes another satisfying chapter. Love that they are all kind of reluctant about the whole thing but at the same time recognize sometimes you just need to do what you need to do, so might as well embrace and enjoy it.

Having infinite resources always helps too! :)

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

for someone that didnt like the lifestyle she sure got into fast

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago
So loving this.....

This story is so great, I can feel the love between the three of them. It seems like its a fairy tale come true.

I hope the three them stay happy together for a long time, at least that's what I hope happens.

5 more stars from me.

phemphemover 10 years ago

I wouldn't have given kitty the spankings as yes she was with the wrong guy and scared Charlene but spanking her could just make her assume even more that she was guilty for what happened and that it was her fault and not that of the guy who was just a mean bully.

Hopefully he doesn't get chance to do it to someone else.

I hope that all three of them will be happy.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
the asparagus quandary

Phem, I do not agree with the concept of abusive relationships but I think the author was trying to say that Kitty was in need of purging herself of her self-hatred that made her susceptible to abusers. Sort of a variation on the Stockholm Syndrome, where the victim of a criminal actually winds up sympathizing with them.

This would not work for you or I. This is an example of what I call the 'asparagus quandary'. That illustrates how complex is the human blend of genetic instincts, physical differences, environmental influences and psychological complexity.

Some people love asparagus, some people like it prepared a certain way, some people tolerate eating asparagus and some people absolutely loathe this specific vegetable. Some people can smell asparagus in their own pee and that of other people. Some people can only smell it in their own pee but not other peoples. Some people can smell asparagus in other peoples pee but not in their own. A few people cannot smell it at all.

I personally love young, fresh picked asparagus quick steamed or grilled or broiled. I personally hate eating old asparagus, also if it has been canned or boiled. I can smell it in my pee and other peoples.

This is a single example of biological differences between people. Even identical twins, split from the same egg, will have differences in their DNA coding. Nature's cruel practical joke upon the bloated egotism of humans deluding themselves they will be competent to clone an army of supermen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchiangku@chiangku
'If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.' Toni Morrison One of the best quotes I've seen and it suits me fine. I've not seen my style of erotica written yet, so I will write the stories that mean something to me and hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES