Bay State College Bisexual Club

Story Info
Bisexual black couple's campus orgy.
3.1k words
3.57
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Everyone gets down and dirty at Bay State College," Sylvester 'Sly' Voltaire said, and the big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian American stud grinned as he paced his apartment, waiting for his guests to arrive. Sylvester lives within walking distance of the Bay State College main campus. Located in the Commonwealth Avenue area of Boston, the small private school looks quaint, but it houses some of the freakiest people whom Sylvester has ever heard of. Sylvester, who originally hails from Brockton, Massachusetts, has found Bay State College to his liking, after a fashion...

There are lots of gorgeous ladies and handsome fellas at Bay State College, and the liberal school is a rich feeding ground for a horny bisexual like Sylvester Voltaire. There are lots of LGBT groups on the Bay State College campus but Sylvester doesn't associate with any of them. As a big and tall, masculine black man with a deep voice, Sylvester doesn't try to fit into a subculture that he sees as largely white, and effeminate. Instead, the brother does his own thing, and that's the secret of his success.

"What do you have in store for us?" asked Marcus Mattison, a chubby, plain-faced, dark-haired white dude from the City of Stoughton, Massachusetts, who had somehow become one of Sylvester's best buddies. Marcus is Jewish, and kind of conservative, and Sylvester is as liberal as it gets. They're the best of buds. Sylvester smiled at Marcus and shrugged, then looked past him at Tamara Neville, the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed young black woman from the island of Saint Lucia was something else. Tamara flashed Sylvester a coy grin, and he winked at her.

"Come on, Sly, we all know you get freaky," Tamara Neville said, as Sylvester Voltaire took her hand and kissed it. Sylvester welcomed Marcus and Tamara into his apartment, and the three of them sat on the living room couch. Sylvester had everything ready, from weed to liquor, along with condoms, toys and lubrication. Hip Hop music blasted from his system. The bisexual Haitian American stud gets down every which way and there's zero shame in his game. Is there anything wrong with that?

"It's all good," Marcus said, and after a few swigs of some fine Alexander Keith's beer, which Sylvester got from a Canadian friend, he was all jolly. Sylvester admired Tamara Neville's thick thighs and the tall, curvy black woman smiled at him. Sylvester was about to comment when the final guest of the party knocked at the door. Like the dutiful host that he is, Sylvester got up and went to greet this latest guest. Can't get the party started without enough people, after all...

"I'm here," said Melinda Wilson, a slim, pale, red-haired and green-eyed young woman who was yet another one of Marcus mysterious lady friends. The chubby guy from Stoughton, Massachusetts, knows a lot of pretty ladies but he was too shy to holler at them. They were all in the Travel and Hospitality Management program, unlike Sly, who studies Criminal Justice. Well, Sylvester can definitely help Marcus with his shyness problem and with scoring with the ladies. Sylvester welcomed the lovely Melinda with open arms and gave the slim beauty a gentle hug.

"Welcome, my dear," Sylvester said as he welcomed Melinda, who smiled and then looked at Tamara and Marcus. Sylvester handed some beer to Melinda, and watched as Melinda, Marcus and Tamara drank. To really get things started, Sylvester put a porno on his huge flat screen TV. It wasn't just any porno, mind you. On the porno video, legendary bisexual porn star Wolf Hudson, who is white, had a steamy threesome with a handsome black man named Monaco Evans, and a sexy black lady named Daisy Cooper.

"This is disturbing but kind of hot," Melinda said as she watched Wolf Hudson suck on Monaco Evans big dark dick while his own thick pale cock got sucked by the sexy Daisy Cooper. Interracial bisexual porn is simply the best, and Sylvester noticed that Melinda was getting excited. Lots of women like watching bisexual male erotica, and Melinda is definitely one of them. Sylvester winked at Melinda, then looked at Tamara Neville and Marcus Mattison. What were they thinking?

"Frigging hot," Tamara said, and the tall, sexy young black woman slipped her hand under her skirt, fingering her pussy right in front of everyone as she watched the porno DVD. Sylvester smiled and undressed, and noticed that the ladies Melinda and Tamara looked at him appreciatively while Marcus looked a bit nervous. Sylvester knew Marcus to be mostly straight, and shy with women, but also curious about the dick. Lots of men fall into that description, and unlike the LGBT community, Sylvester doesn't ask bisexual men or heteroflexible men to choose between the sexes. Sylvester believes everyone should consensually fuck everyone, regardless of gender or race or sexuality, to promote racial harmony and world peace...

"Oh my, I want some of that," Melinda said, and the young white woman looked excitedly at Sylvester as the big and tall, bisexual Haitian American stud stroked his big, uncircumcised dick. Sylvester beckoned for Melinda to come to him and as Marcus and Tamara watched, the two of them kissed passionately. Sylvester carried Melinda to the opposite couch and laid her there. He undressed her, revealing her slim, sexy body, with her perky breasts, and nice little ass. Melinda was cute, and Sylvester wanted to taste her goodies...

"Hmm, nice," Sylvester said as he sat Melinda down and spread her slim, sexy legs. He inhaled the scent of her pussy and smiled before he began eating her out. Melinda let out a happy sigh as Sylvester began eating her pussy. Seated a few meters away, Tamara was stark naked, a gorgeous, sinfully sexy black woman with a curvaceous body, big tits, thick legs and a nice, thick ass. She was smoking hot, so why wasn't Marcus all over that?

"Marcus, make yourself useful," Tamara said in a husky, sexy voice, and the chubby white dude nodded. Marcus knelt before Tamara, who spread her thick dark thighs invitingly. Marcus began eating Tamara's sweet pussy, emulating his good buddy Sylvester, who was eating Melinda's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Melinda rubbed her erect nipples and cooed softly as Sylvester fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit, driving her absolutely insane but in a most wonderful way...

"You taste wonderful," Marcus paused to tell Tamara, and the sexy, bossy Saint Lucian gal nodded appreciatively as the big and tall young Hebraic stud ate her out. In spite of his shyness, Marcus had some skill when it came to eating pussy and Tamara for one was most thankful for that. Marcus ate and fingered Tamara's pussy voraciously, causing the tall young black woman to moan and squirm. When Tamara came, orgasmic, Marcus tasted her womanly juices and rejoiced. Pleasuring a woman successfully can make any man feel he's on cloud nine...

"Oh yes, Sly, fuck me," Melinda said, as Sylvester put her on all fours, face down and pale white ass up. The young redhead groaned as Sylvester thrust his big Haitian dick into her sweet pussy. Marcus and Tamara admired Sylvester and Melinda as they did their thing. A lot of white men, even those with black wives and black girlfriends, hate seeing black men with white women. Marcus has always been aroused by such situations, and he also likes watching naked black men online as much as he likes looking at naked women, though he mainly kept it to himself...

"You've got a sweet ass," Sylvester told Melinda as he proceeded to dick her down, and the young white woman squealed while grinding her shapely ass against him. As Sylvester fucked the hell out of Melinda, whose tight pussy gripped his thick dark dick, he smacked her ass and winked at his other guests. Marcus was aroused by watching Sylvester fuck Melinda, and Tamara was just horny as can be. What is a gal to do?

"I got something for you," Tamara told Marcus, and as the chubby white guy looked on, she pulled something out of her bag. A shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Marcus watched nervously as Tamara strapped it on, and then ordered him to get on all fours. Marcus did as he was told, and Tamara took some lube and smeared it on the dildo, then also applied it on Marcus ass. Without further ado, the young Saint Lucian gal got behind her favorite closeted bisexual chubby white stud, and got down to business...

"Go easy on me," Marcus said hesitantly, and Tamara grinned, and came up behind him. She pushed the dildo into his ass, and Marcus groaned. Marcus has always loved the ladies, though sometimes he has fantasies about the fellas, and also transgender ladies. Tamara was right up his alley with her thick dildo, and Marcus moaned in pleasure, stroking his thick, short cock as the tall black woman fucked him. Tamara gripped Marcus hips and leaned into him, shoving her dildo deep into his ass. As Marcus cried out in pleasure, Tamara went into dominatrix mode, berating him and fucking him good...

"Hmm, I want you in my ass," Melinda told Sly, and the big and tall, bisexual Haitian American stud smiled and nodded. Melinda got on all fours once more and spread her pale ass cheeks wide open. Sylvester got behind her and slid his tongue into her boot hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Melinda let out a happy moan as Sly began eating her ass. Lots of black men love eating white female booty and Sly is one of them. He worked his tongue into the depths of Melinda's ass, and she squealed in delight.

"Get ready," Sylvester told Melinda, and he lubricated her ass after giving her booty some serious tongue action. Melinda nodded excitedly as Sly stroked his dick and then put his fuck stick against her backdoor. Melinda groaned as Sly worked his dick into her ass hole. At the same time, Melinda noticed that Tamara and Marcus were done with the pegging and trying some more traditional sex. Tamara was on all fours and Marcus was fucking her, slamming his thick pale cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me harder," Tamara demanded as she began grinding her big black ass against Marcus groin. The chubby white dude from the City of Stoughton was happy to oblige the lady's request, thrusting his pale cock into Tamara's sweet black pussy. The six-foot-tall, bossy Saint Lucian gal was something else and to be honest, Marcus could not get enough of her. Marcus and Tamara fucked and sucked the evening away, melting into each other, and they had a fantastic time...

"I love your dick in my ass," Melinda squealed as Sylvester worked his thick Haitian dick into the depths of her ass hole. The slim red-haired white chick was quite freaky and Sly likes that in a woman. Sylvester, a bisexual black gentleman who wows both the ladies and the fellas in bed, is an expert on anal sex. He's done it in every possible way. Sylvester smacked Melinda's shapely white ass as he fucked her, loving the feel of her warm, tight ass hole on his dick. They fucked and sucked the evening away, and didn't let up until they were an orgasmic mess, much later...

"Come here, Marcus," Sylvester said to his secretly bisexual Jewish buddy, after the two of them finished with Melinda and Tamara, respectively. The two young women looked at the fellas as they began to do their thing. Marcus seemed hesitant but Sylvester, always aggressive sexually, pounced after him. Sylvester wrestled Marcus down, and got the chubby white guy to submit. The strong bisexual black man held his buddy down and grinned.

"Alright, Sly, I surrender," Marcus said, and Sly grinned, and then grabbed his dick. As the ladies looked on, Sylvester sucked on Marcus big white cock. Tamara was surprised by this, but also turned on. Melinda noticed that, and caressed Tamara's thick thighs. Tamara smiled at Melinda, and nodded as the young white woman began sucking on her fine tits while caressing her inner thighs. As the bisexual studs did their thing, the ladies began exploring each other.

"Just give me that dick," Sylvester said, and he climbed on top of Marcus, and waited. Marcus finally got the damn hint, and did what needed to be done. Sylvester is a strong and aggressive, macho and tough black man who happens to be bisexual. He likes to fuck both women and men. Sometimes Sly gives it and sometimes he takes it. Marcus got with the program, and lubricated Sylvester's ass before working his big white cock into him. Time for the bisexual Haitian American stud to experience some of that Marcus brand of manly fun.

"Ride me," Marcus said as he thrust his cock into Sylvester's ass. Sylvester groaned, and stroked his big Haitian dick, loving the feel of Marcus cock inside of him. Sylvester noticed that Tamara and Melinda were doing their thing, and approved. Tamara had Melinda on the carpeted floor, and she was fucking the white gal with a slim blue dildo. Melinda moaned deeply, loving what Tamara was doing to her. Sylvester moaned as Marcus smacked his ass and began fucking him harder, just the way he liked it...

"Marcus, if you don't fuck me harder, I will beat your ass," Sylvester told him, all angry and aggressive. Marcus sighed, and grabbed Sylvester's waist. Marcus boldly lifted Sylvester and put him on his back, then proceeded to slam his thick white cock inside Sylvester's ass. Marcus is a nice guy and he is very friendly and tolerant, but he also has his aggressive side. Sylvester brought out that aggressive side, and Marcus now slammed his big white dick into Sylvester's Haitian ass even harder than he fucked Tamara's sweet black pussy earlier.

"Shut up, handsome," Marcus said as he fucked Sylvester harder, and he rammed his dick into the black man's ass, fucking him with gusto. Sylvester stroked his big Haitian cock, loving what Marcus was doing to him. Sylvester likes to bully both women and men, in and out of the bedroom, to see what happens. Some of them fold, and some of them get stronger. Sylvester was glad to notice that Marcus wasn't a folder. They fucked and sucked in this fashion for a while, and then stopped after reaching a mutual orgasm...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Melinda squealed as Tamara took her on all fours, face down and ass up. The Saint Lucian gal fucked her favorite slim white cutie with a strap-on dildo, and didn't let up until Melinda came, after begging for some orgasmic release. Tamara finished Melinda off, and then went over to Sylvester. She'd been so damn turned on by watching Marcus fuck Sylvester, and she now wanted some of that Haitian manliness...

"Sylvester, I see you can take dick, can you dish it out?" Tamara asked boldly, and the tall, curvy, big-bottomed Saint Lucian gal stared haughtily at the bisexual Haitian stud. Sylvester looked at Marcus, and the two men exchanged a smile. Sly got to his feet and kissed Tamara, then they did their thing. Tamara put Sly on his knees and made him eat her sweet black pussy after tossing aside the strap-on dildo. As Sylvester ate her pussy, Tamara stopped being tense, and began to relax and enjoy...

"Come ride this," Sylvester told Tamara, stroking his dick after giving her pussy a tongue bath. Tamara grinned and got on all fours, shaking her thick black booty at her new lover. Sylvester smiled and caressed Tamara's big beautiful black ass, and then rubbed his big Haitian dick against her butt. Saint Lucian women got booty, and Sly wanted some of that. He entered her with a swift thrust. Tamara let out a sharp squeal as Sly buried his big Haitian dick in her pussy. The fun was just beginning...

"Let's play," Melinda told Marcus, and she smiled at him while waving the same dildo Tamara just used to fuck her. Marcus smiled, knowing some kinky fun was coming his way. Melinda put Marcus on all fours and lubricated his ass, then worked the dildo into his butt hole. Marcus groaned as Melinda used the dildo to fuck his ass. The slim red-haired white woman fucked the chubby dude even harder than he fucked the bisexual black stud earlier, and that's saying something...

"Dammit, fuck me hard," Tamara shrieked at Sylvester, and Sly grinned, smacking her big black ass as he rammed his big Haitian dick into her pussy. Tamara had a sweet pussy and Sly savored every moment of their coupling. Tamara rode Sly hard, grinding her big ass against his groin as he fucked her. Sly fucked Tamara roughly, dicking down the six-foot-tall, big-bottomed Saint Lucian gal until his thick Haitian dick made her tap out. Tamara squealed as she came, and Sly grinned, pleased with his handiwork...

"Sly, please come here, I need you badly," Marcus said, and Sly looked at Melinda and Marcus, smiling as he saw what was unfolding. Marcus was on all fours, with a dildo up his ass, and he looked at Sly hungrily. Sylvester stroked his dick, still hungry for some holes to fuck. The bisexual Haitian stud got behind his favorite buddy and worked his dick into his ass. Melinda lubricated Marcus ass for Sly, and Sylvester began pumping his big Haitian dick into Marcus ass. Turnabout is always fair play, after all...

"Nice and tight," Sly remarked as he pumped his dick into Marcus ass. As Sly fucked him, Marcus ate Melinda's pussy. The young white woman smiled at the chubby dude as he ate her sweet pussy while taking a huge Haitian dick up his ass. Tamara rejoined the game, and kissed Melinda as the other gal got her pussy licked. Sylvester looked at Melinda and Tamara as he continued fucking Marcus up the ass. Women are beautiful, and men are beautiful, and Sylvester never saw the point of choosing between them when he could have it all. Sylvester happily rammed his dick into his buddy's ass until Marcus begged for mercy. As always, it's all in good fun...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we should form a bisexual club at Bay State College," Tamara said to her friends, as Melinda, Marcus and Sylvester emerged from the bathroom after showering. The tall, sexy and bossy Saint Lucian gal looked at her friends, and saw that everyone was in agreement. Black men, white men, black women and white women, everyone can get along if they embrace sexual fluidity and racial equality. The following morning, Sylvester Voltaire, Marcus Mattison, Tamara Neville and Melinda Wilson formally created The Bisexual Club of Bay State College. It's their way of making the world a better place. Ladies and gents, the membership line forms at the right, thanks.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers