BB Mythology: 3 Balls, 2 Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiBB
kiwiBB
15 Followers

"It's fine, it's fine," he assured her with a cough. He reached out to give her hip a reassuring squeeze. An odd sense of calm was beginning to wash over him despite his still-racing heart. The relief of no-longer-having-your-balls-crushed was one hell of an endorphin rush. "I just — nnf — I mean, I just want to make sure you don't pop something by accident."

The dragoness laughed. "Yeah, that's fair." She snuggled up closer to her mate, her tail curling around his ankle affectionately. "Seriously, though, I'm sorry. I owe you a really good blowjob later."

"All your blowjobs are really good blowjobs," pointed out Ayo.

The female smiled and rolled her eyes. "Aww, you sweet-talker. You probably say that to all the girls that suck your dick."

The dragon chuckled. "Nah," he countered, "just you."

"Well I'm flattered." She craned her neck to plant a kiss on his cheek. "And I love you."

"Love you too. Even when you're trying to break my balls."

Iara snorted. "Thanks."

The two dragons lay there for a few quiet minutes, their bodies pressed together. Ayo was thoroughly exhausted from his ordeal, but not Iara. She gently drummed her claws on his chest, her mind still racing with new thoughts and ideas.

"Man," she murmured quietly, "I can't believe I never noticed that thing with your middle ball before."

"Mmm," rumbled Ayo, eyes closed.

"I wonder if it feels left out. Like...I've been ignoring it for so long, y'know? I haven't been abusing it enough."

"Mm-hmm."

"I'll guess I'll just have to make up for lost time. Give it some special attention, really show it who's boss."

"Mmm."

"..."

"..."

"...Do you really think I could pop one of your balls with my ass?"

"..."

"Uh, never mind. Love you!"

"Love you too, hon."

kiwiBB
kiwiBB
15 Followers
12