BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 02

Story Info
Bonus Episode 2. Kareena's realization.
13.4k words
4.27
19.1k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continued work of imagination. All the characters in the story are 18 and above.

I saw great potential in the Bonus series and gave it a thought. I believe it can be another erotic series altogether. I got a lot of ideas and work on them in free time. Some apparently "hated" it really bad. Well, I cover different kind of genres not only interracial. In future, I shall come up with some hardcore incest action as well. I also have ideas related to a Game of Thrones erotic series which I am still trying to build upon. But right now, I have all these fantasy-based ideas of Bollywood hotties going all black. It is a different domain altogether and I felt like it must be explored to the max. So, I do not mind the "hate". At the same time, I cherish the appreciation which is definitely greater in number. All reviews are welcome. And ya, btw, very soon I will come with the adventures of DISHA PATANI! You read it right. One reader indirectly gave the suggestion in his review. Anyway, lets us get back to the bonus series. This time - its Kareena's realization! Although a bonus, this is by far my longest story. I thought of doing it parts, but it is way too exciting when read as a single erotic account.

So, sit back, get turned on and enjoy. And ya, Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

******************************************************

Kareena is on the flight to Kingston from London. Malaika was supposed to travel with her but she got some important work settling her son at her cousin's. Also, Darrell paid a surprise visit to London, good for Malaika! And now, she needed to make the most of out of this surprise. After settling her son, she tells everyone she will be back after some urgent "business" in a hotel (wink). The business was taken care of pretty well just like her younger sister, Amrita. That is for another day. Coming back, Kareena, is in her business class suite in the flight and cannot contain her excitement to meet Amrita. She is having the best of her life. Kareena is kind of jealous. She has the complex that she is a superstar and should have all fun herself that Amrita is having with her beloved Mike. Kareena connects to the on-air wifi and messages Leroy.

"Hey babe! How are you? I am missing you real bad!"

"woho Kareena! Miss you too babe! Can't wait to get back to you? Where are you?" Leroy replies.

"I am in the flight to Kingston. Going to meet Amrita and Mike! I want you there asap!" she orders him.

"Babe, I gotta a sports mag shoot going on for the next two days! The moment its done, I will rush to you!" he assures her.

"Do not make it too late Leroy! I am starving for you!" she sends with a heart emoji.

"No more than I am, my Bollywood princess! I will get right back to you! Have a good time with Amy and Mike!"

Kareena covers herself with the blanket and goes off to sleep murmuring Leroy's name and dreaming about reuniting with him. She just cannot wait.

Amrita and Mike meanwhile are having a blissful married life. By now Amrita's belly has swollen massively in the past 8 months. She can go into labor any time. The lovebirds can't wait to have their twins! They have got the cuck Bob with them serving all the time dutifully. Their yacht business is going really very well and are living a super luxurious life. Mike and Amrita also got their marriage legally registered. Amrita is now officially "Amy Arora Jones" wife of Michael "Mike" Jones. For convenience, she has restyled her name to "Amy Jones". Amy and Mike Jones are the hottest couple in the beach town. The African American stud with his hot Indian wife, they are the talk of the town. They are rich, influential and hot as hell. Amy loves to show off her sexy body and make the guys around twitch in their trousers. The way she flashes her pregnant belly in the skimpiest outfits literally hardens the hell out of the guys around the beach. But when her hunk hubby comes nearby, they run their asses away. She belongs to him, not you punks!

It is nighttime and the lovers are having daily lovemaking time. Mike is being extra gentle as he does not want to hurt her in the pregnant state. Amy is laying on her back with her hands stretched out and Mike is sucking on her milk-filled tits. Her Areolas are big and brown with her nipples pointing out in glory. Mike is enjoying the yumminess of her tits as Amy moans in pleasure. Some white milky droplets can be seen mildly dripping and moistening her nips. Her man is tasting as much as milk as possible which is being stored in her jugs to feed their babies. But as of now, the sole ownership is of Mike's. Her man, her lover, her everything. Each and every asset of her rightfully belongs to him. Mike slowly crawls upwards and reaches her face. The lovers see eye to eye in pure ecstatic passion. Amy is biting her lips in full horniness and so is Mike. Amy immediately puts her palms on his face and locks her juicy pinky lips onto his as they start kissing passionately. The kiss is getting hotter and hotter, and so, is Amy, she literally needs his big black cock inside her nicely bred pussy right now!

"Babe! I can't await anymore! I want you to fuck me right now!" she demands.

"I can't wait anymore too babe! Spread you legs nice and good for me!" Mike readies his humongous shaft to penetrate Amy's lovehole.

"The gynae has anyway told me I need my vagina stretched nice and good. It will be easier for me to deliver our little ones."

"Wooo in that case, let me oblige you to the fullest satisfaction." Mike grins like a hungry beast and Amy sexily winks at him.

Mike then places the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and begins pumping her slowly and steadily like a well-oiled piston. Amy closes her eyes in ecstasy and starts moaning - "aaaahhhh aaaahhhh .. oh yeahhh ... pump me up nice and good with big black cock of yours!"

He continues fucking her in missionary and stretches her pussy really good. It will be really convenient for Amy to deliver if her pussy is flexible. And her lover, with his massive tool is perfectly doing the job for her. Mike fucks her like that for the 20 minutes. Meanwhile, Amy has climaxed twice, and the sheets are all wet with her pussy juices. But she is showing no signs to stop and neither is Mike. He orders Amy to lay over like a bitch. He now wants to fuck her doggy style. Amy obliges and carefully bends over like a bitch. Mike quickly shoves his cock insider her profusely wet pussy and begins pumping her again. He bends down and gets and gently puts his hands over Amy's pregnant belly so that it serves as a grip for his doggystyle fucking and at the same time, gives the ecstatic sensation of his girl's pregnancy. Amy's pleasure too is getting out of bounds. Being fucked like a bitch in doggystyle by her man and that sensation of his big manly hands gently gripping her belly is making her pussy burn on wildfire. The sensation is too much to handle as Amy shudderingly creams on Mike's dicks flooding it with her cum and unleashes a loud passion-filled moan. The moment her juices hit Mike's cock, he feels a strong climatic urge and with this, he shoots up all his cum deep inside her pussy yet again. They both start panting and collapse on each other. Amy turns over snuggles up in Mike's huge embrace and kisses him. Mike caresses Amy's face and pecks her on the forehead, lips and cheeks much to the happiness of Amy.

"Babe Kareena is coming over and so is Leroy." Amy tells Mike.

"Damn girl! That is gonna be real fun! It's been a long time since we enjoyed with them. When will they be here?" Mike asks.

"Kareena will most likely be here by day after tomorrow. Leroy is having a sports mag shoot. So, he will be here a day later." She answers.

"That's great! Can't wait to have them over here! They really need to see how beautiful and glowing you look when pregnant!" He compliments his dear wife.

"That's so sweet of you babe! All thanks to my man here." Amy lovingly pecks Mike on the lips and snuggles up more tightly.

"You know something hon?" Amy starts.

"Had it not been for Kareena and Leroy, we would have never met!" Amy acknowledges that fact.

She continues - "It was Kareena who first met with Leroy on the beach and Leroy was the one who invited us here to the awesome night pool party where we played some cool games, had great booze and lots and lots of sex and orgy!"

"Ah that's so true! We do owe Kareena and Leroy for bringing us together of sorts." Mike holds Amy's hands and kisses it reaffirming his love for her.

Mike then puts forth his thoughts to Amy - "You know babe, I really wish Kareena and Leroy get together with each other just like we did. I so wish that for our friends."

"Wow that will be so good. I do think that Kareena has all the hots for Leroy. And Leroy definitely has all the same for her too. Wouldn't it be amazing?" Amy is so excited at this thought.

"Absolutely cupcake. They just need the right moment. Maybe you might serve as an inspiration for her in this regard. After they see us together, they might express their feelings for one another. I can still remember Kareena going out with Leroy the morning after our first sex party. They went near some rock at the beach and probably had some really good time!"

"Oh ya I remember that all very well. They really look so good together. Hope things go well when they arrive here." Says Amy.

"Hope so too. Time to rest hon. You need to sleep well and so our little ones." Mike softy caresses her belly and kisses Amy on the lips.

"hmmmm ... you are so right sweety! And I really need a good rest after the wonderful fucking her you just gave me. My pussy feels really stretched. But the sensation is so sexy." She faces her back towards Mike and lays down in that sleeping position. Mike puts his face near the back of her head and wraps his hands over the Amy's belly and takes her into his huge embrace as both lovers doze off to the next few exciting days coming their way soon.

Next morning, Mike wakes up in the morning feeling some disturbance near his crotch. The sunrays fall on his eyes forcing him to rub them and open wide. He removes the white blanket away from his body and to his utter delight, he finds Amy bobbing up and down, stroking his humongous morning wood and massaging his balls with her other hand. The morning could not have been any better than this. Amy's sexy lips coating his shaft with the wetness of her saliva lubricating it really good.

"gulp ...gulp ... gulp" is all that is coming out of Amy's mouth as she keeps on bobbing onto his morning hardon. The strokes ae getting faster and faster and so is blowjob. Mike can feel his balls getting tighter and tighter accumulating all the goo in the maximum possible volume. Plus, Amy's hands fondling his huge balls is making them even fuller.

"aarrrrggghhhh ... Babe! I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum ... Arrrgghhhhhhhh" he shudders freakishly and shoots a huge load right down Amy's throat. Amy gobbles up each and every drop that shot own out of her lover's cock not wanting to miss a single ounce of his yummy baby batter. When all of his semen reaches the right all the down her throat to her swollen belly, she bobs his dick out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"aaaahhhh ... Yummmmmyyyy ... That so yum ... hmmm... I suppose I have had my breakfast. Yummiest breakfast in a while." She winks at him.

"Damn girl! That was awesome! But what about my breakfast?" Mike asks with a horny grin on his face.

"hhhmmm ... what does my man want?" Amy asks like an obedient wife.

"I kinda like multitasking. I wanna have my breakfast and shower at the same time. Come along babe." Mike gets out of the bed and helps Amy get up with all that heavy belly of her. Amy is blushing like anything as Mike holds her hands and they proceed to the shower. Both get inside the shower cabin all naked and adjust themselves. Amy looks up to Mike in the eyes and says -

"I love you so much hon!" she just couldn't stop herself.

"And I love you too my beautiful Indian cupcake." Mike bends to kiss Amy full on the lips in pure love and passion.

Mike then pulls on the lever and starts the shower. The water starts showering onto both of them as they keep getting drenched and also wetting each other's lips with their saliva. They are devouring each other lips as if it is the last meal they are ever going to have. Mike makes Amy turn over and closes the shower for the moment. His one is viciously groping her milk filled titties whereas the other is softly gripping her chin, making her push her face upwards so that they enjoy the smooch to his fullest.

Amy is enjoying the smooches as well. She lifts her arms and adjusts her wet hair backwards so that it enables Mike to kiss each and every inch of her glowing face. The erotic way in which she does it increase Mike's temperature and he starts kissing her face even more fervently all the while ravaging her titties trying to milk them out like cow jugs. Her nipples are hard and pointed and the areolas have gotten bigger. They are storing all the necessary milky nutrients needed for the twins after Amy delivers them. But at the moment, the titties all belong to Mike who has now shifted his "meal" to the "titty course". He opens his mouth wide and gobbles one of her tits as much that can fit into his mouth while the hand is massing the other tit. Mike is engrossed in the deliciousness of her milky tits and Amy is moaning like pregnant slut on fire. While, gulping Mike becomes a bit rough causing Amy to "ouch" a bit.

"ouch! Be a little gentle please. They are all for the babies hon. They need all the nutritious nourishment." She purrs, requesting in a sexy manner.

"Oops so sorry babe! It is just that your titties taste so yummy and milky. Our babies will be so lucky! I am jealous!" Mike continues suckling from one tit to another.

"hahaha jealous already! Don't worry stud. I belong to you! My body, my heart, my soul, my everything! I am yours!" she affirms.

"ooohhh baby!" Mike is fully turned on by this and he continues to enjoy the milkiness of her motherly titties.

After enjoying suckling to the max, Mike now turns his attention to her beautiful pregnant belly. Her black-bred milky white Indian belly is swollen massively, and anyone can make out that she is carrying twins or a huge 10+ pound baby inside. Mike licks his lips and starts massaging sexily over her belly. Amy closes her eyes in pleasure and bites her lips. She can feel his strong hands massaging back and forth and the feeling is so relaxing and the same time very sensuous. Amy then implores Mike to rub it nice and good.

"oh babe! It feels so good when rub my belly like that. Here take this."

She retrieves the loofa and lathers liquid body on it and passes it to her hubby. Mike humbly obliges and begins rubbing her belly with the lathery loofa massaging her nice and good. Mike is enjoying that rubdown and so, is Amy, perhaps even more. Her gynae told her that more the massages, the healthier it will be for her. And who her better than man, who is such an expert at lovingly rubbing her belly. Amy reciprocates by grabbing Mike throbbing erection into her palms and begins stroking his huge black shaft back and forth so that he too finds it a pleasure-filled exercise. Suddenly, Amy feels a sensation in her womb.

"ouch" she mildly shouts prompting Mike to stop and inquire.

"What was that sugar? Are you alright?" he inquires.

"They just kicked! I just felt it hon! Our babies kicked!" she exclaims excitedly and pecks onto Mike's lips to show the excitement of the twins growing in her womb.

"Wow. Are you sure? That is so awesome. I want to feel it too." Mike too is fully excited to feel his sensation of his little ones being nurtured in Amy's motherly sexy womb.

"Didn't you feel that sweety? Ah you missed most probably! Put your over here." Amy adjusts Mike massaging hands at the area where she felt the kick. A few seconds later, she feels another sensation.

"Babe they kicked again! I felt it!" Mike feels the kick first this time and is excited beyond limits.

"Oh yeah baby! I felt it too! Our babies are kicking! Ooohhh I just can't wait for my love bundles to come out and cuddle with us!" Amy expresses her desires. Although she is not new to being pregnant, but this sensation is something different. The feeling that she is carrying her true lover's babies in her womb, is making her happiness know no bounds. The feeling that he impregnated her with his virile manly seed and now that is growing strong inside her womb, has reached cloud 9. Mike, on the other hand is cherishing the moment when he has his Indian exotica all for himself and she belongs to him now. She has left everything behind only for him. She is now his beloved wife and the mommy to his little ones, and they are soon going to one happy family, forever together. They continue kissing, fondling and belly rubbing in the shower, lost into each other's embrace. Amy breaks his kiss and asks him-

"Hon what do you want? Baby boys or girls? Or a beautiful girl and a handsome boy?"

"uuummm ... let me think. I think I want two baby girls. Two beautiful baby girls who will grow to the most beautiful and desirable hotties just like their mommy!" he winks at her and kisses her on the cheeks.

"Now what about you, hon?" Mike asks this question to Amy.

"I am so fully sure about that. I want boys! Two strong and healthy baby boys, who will grow up to be handsome, virile and many just like their daddy. They will make all the girls drool for them. Even make mommy drool at them." Amy playfully teases Mike and they both continue they love making in the shower. Mike wants a quickie before the shower time ends.

"Ohhh babe! I want a quickie so bad right now! Just a 5-minute quickie!" he readies his shaft to invade her wet and drenched pussy.

"Do it quick babe! Kareena will be here tonight. And so, will be Leroy, tomorrow. I gotta make a few arrangements for all of us. So be quick! And ya, be gentle my love!" she requests lovingly to her man.

"Absolutely babe! I love you!" says Mike.

"And I love you too babe! Now get on with it, my pussy is burning like a hot lava, thirsty for that big black manly lovestick of yours!"

Mike quickly positions his cock at the opening of her pussy and begins pounding her from the behind as Amy closes her eyes in pure sexual pleasure. She can feel her pussy stretched to its limit and Mike's cock touching her womb gently and coming back in a perfect intercourse motion. After pounding her pussy in that position for a 5-minute quickie to his fill, he empties all the semen stored in balls straight into her womb and she screams in happiness when his hot cum coats her vaginal innards and quenches her sweet pussy's thirst. Once the shower fun and lovemaking are all over, the lovers come out of the shower cabin and towel themselves off. They spend the rest of their day sunbathing in the nude, eating delicious food and chit chatting with each other. The cuck Bob is still there with them too serving them like a dutiful slave. He is preparing food, foot massaging his mistress, sniffing her dirty underwear and duly receiving the "golden cocktail" as his reward for the service. He has a lot of work to do as tonight his Mistress Kareena is arriving and master Leroy the next day. The other slave white boy Jack has been called as well and their black masters and Indian mistresses need all the necessary services required.

Kareena lands in Kingston at 8 PM. She receives her luggage and is all set of visit Amrita or "Amy" and her husband Mike at the beach house 69. She is wearing a sexy yellow deep cut sundress with a V-shape front fully exposing her milky cleavage. The dress is tightly clutching her sexy deistic body and especially taking the shape of her booty. Her thong panty lines is fully visible, making all the guys standing her a bit unconformable in their crotches. Kareena is standing, waiting for her luggage, with her expensive LV bad handing on one hand and chatting on her phone with the other. She is texting Leroy. Her luggage arrives on the belt and she exits the airport and takes a cab to the beach house. All the while, she is texting or rather sexting Leroy. They are both chatting like horny fuckers on chat.