BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kareena what are you gonna do with Saif?" she asks her.

"That son of a bitch thinks that he can dump me like a roadside slut anytime he likes! Besides we all are in an open relationship anyway. I can marry Leroy and it can all remain fine with Saif in Mumbai, but he literally screwed with some British whore in London. Now the Paparazzi are after him and me. I don't know what to do now." Kareena tells Amy.

"We will handle the Paparazzi fuckers later. It would have been much easier had Saif not screwed up that bad." states Amy.

"True that. But we still need to do something." says Kareena.

All four of them sits around and throw up ideas from here and there. This is where Amy comes up with the freakiest and kinkiest of ideas one can ever imagine of. She tells her plans to Mike, Kareena and Leroy. When the listen to her plan, they super like the idea.

"Amrita you bitch! I love you so much!" Kareena playfully pats Amy on listening to the marvelous idea she has given. Amy simply smiles back at her.

"Anything for my girl here! Folks let's raise our glasses to this. It's gonna one hell of a ride! Cheers!" All four of them raise their glasses to Amy idea.

The day of executing Amy's idea arrives. All pieces are in place and it is going to be the kinkiest and naughtiest of proposals one has ever seen. It is evening time and four of them are ready. Kareena looks at her and there are a lot of missed from Saif on her phone after he said those mean things to her the other day. Well, it is now time to talk it out with him. A few moments later, Kareena's phone rings. It is Saif. But instead of Kareena, Amy picks it up.

"Hi Saif. How are you?" Amy says on the phone.

"Hey. I am good. Who is there on the line? Amrita? Is it you? Where have you been all this time? You haven't even been to Bombay for so long. Listen I really need to talk to Kareena, she must be there with you. Btw what is she doing with you?" Saif throws an array of questions to her.

"You will get all your answers momentarily, Saif. Just wait. Can you do video call from your laptop. It would be easier to talk." Amy requests Saif.

"Sure. I will call you. Ping me up when you are ready." Saif tells Amy. She cuts the phone, and a naughty smile adorns her face.

Amy opens her MacBook and connects it to the Apple TV in the Kareena and Leroy's bedroom. She calls Saif from her computer. The call connects and Saif can be seen on the big HD TV in the room. Saif and Amy come face to face on the call and Saif tells Amy - "Oh Amrita! It is so good to see you! How have you been? Where are you and what are you doing these days?"

"Hang up. I am not here to talk to you. All the talking with be done by your wife Kareena. She will be here shortly. Then you can say all that you want to her. Bye bye!" she winks at Saif on the screen and disappears from the screen. She then dims the lights in the room. Saif on the other end, waits for his wife to show up. Finally, Kareena shows up on the screen. She has puffed up her face with some mild makeup and foundation making her face glow like a queen. She has applied some mascara and kajal on her eyes that accentuate their emerald glow. Her lips look juicy red due to lipstick she has applied. She has opened her hairs completely and nicely styled and is wearing a satin pink nightgown that only lands up till her silky-smooth thighs. To add to their sexiness she is oozing, she is holding a glass of expensive red wine. She looks at the screen at her husband and says -

"Hello Saif! Missed me?" she asks him teasingly.

"Baby! You... you..." he stammers on witnessing how hot his wife is looking on screen. He is thinking that she has dressed like that for him.

"Yes? You wanna say something?" she continues teasing him sipping her red wine.

Saif controls his feeling. His wife is looking way too hot to even talk about something else. But, anyway, he starts - "Listen. Kareena. Whatever happened with the Sophie (the British Model) in London was not what it looks like. I mean, I did go out with her but ..." Kareena suddenly interrupts him.

"But what Saif? You wanna screw any girl you want, feel free to do so. But you were roaming around with that girl in the middle of the streets of London. Do you even realize how harmful it can be for us?" she scolds her husband.

Kareena continues - "But this is not what we are here for. That day, you fucking called for dumping me! What am I to you, a doormat? You have a child with me and now what - I am of no use to you? Is that you meant?"

"No. I didn't mean that. Listen sweety. I love you. I would never do that to you. It just came out of my mouth by accident." He tries to defend himself.

"There is no point justifying yourself now. Atleast now I know what your true intentions are like. But good for me. It makes things easier for me move on." Kareena gives a naughty expression at Saif.

"Move-on? Babe what are you saying?" Saif says.

"hahaha ... you heard it right. Move-on! I don't sorry anymore for you. Well, all this time, I found someone who really knows how to make happy. Treat like a queen. Give me all the pleasure and satisfaction I deserve. Something you have neglected."

"Babe please! I ..." Saif tries to say something but Kareena cuts him out again.

"I am not your babe anymore! I belong to someone else now. Why don't sit down and watch and enjoy the show?" she jabs at him.

This is the moment where the kink begins. Kareena calls out - "Honey come here!" she sluttily motions her index fingers to call someone. The next moment, a huge, towering shadow can be seen approaching the screen at Saif's end. He is really tensed and insecure. Finally, to Saif's horror, Leroy come to the screen and sits beside Kareena on the bed. Leroy is topless, showing off his massive muscular body and a skintight tracks where a big bulge near his crotch area can be seen. He comes with a wine glass of his own and toasts his glass with Kareena's and they peck each other on the lips. Leroy's put his behind her back and gently caresses Kareena back and waist over her satin pink gown. Kareena looks back at Saif and introduces Leroy.

"hmmmm ... Saif, meet Leroy. The man of my life who has given all the happiness in this world. He is my man! The love of my life! And I am his now forever."

"Babe what is all this. For god sake, please stop this bullshit." Saif shouts at Kareena.

"Didn't you understand the first time, man? She aint yo babe anymore! She is mine! All mine! Hhmmmmm" Leroy fondles with Kareena's body and starts kissing her on the neck and the cheeks continuously as Kareena blushes and giggles at his advances.

"Calmn down babe! I am yours! He is just an insecure little man!" Kareena coos sexily to Leroy while looking nastily at Saif on the screen.

"Kareena what is all this. And that too with a black man!" Saif shows his disgust to all that his wife is doing.

"Oh come on Saif Grow up! Don't be a racist jerk! And btw - black guys are amazing! They are so manly and virile They know how to make a woman happy. They are the gateway to sexual satisfaction. They are superior is every possible way. As rightly said - Once you go Black, you never come back! And I have gone black, and oh hell yeah, I am never, absolutely never, coming back!" With this Kareena shifts her focus and they start madly kissing and devouring each other's lips. Kareena is doing all this in front of her husband Saif and all he can do is beg them to stop and sit with his hands on his head. But she doesn't give a hoot about what he feels. All that is important to her, is how she herself feels. And Leroy is making her feel like the queen of this world. Kareena then undoes her gown to reveal a sheer pink lingerie. The bra is transparent, through which her nipples are clearly visible. The panties too are sheer, and her pussy can be mildly seen near the crotch area. At the back, the panty is of thong-type that fully exposes her ass cheeks in full glory. Kareena and Leroy make out with each other all the way as she kneels down and pulls Leroy's tracks to reveal that massive black cock of his, saluting her in full rocky hardness. Kareena hungrily licks her lips and starts giving him a blowjob. To further add to Saif's humiliation, she periodically stares at him while giving her man, her REAL man Leroy, a nice blowjob.

"You see Saif! This is what a real man is! He is my man! My REAL man! Hhhmmm" she continues to blow him much to the dismay of Saif.

"So big! And so Yum! So much better than that little wiener of yours, which has never satisfied me the way his big beautiful black cock does. I am a black cock slut now. You are nothing to me!" Kareena adds more humiliation while sucking off Leroy dry.

After blowing him to her satisfaction, Kareena then stands and give a wet smooch to Leroy. She is facing backwards from the screen, where booty is fully visible to Saif and he can see Leroy's strong hands kneading her ass cheeks like sponge. Kareena then turns around to face Saif while still latched onto Leroy.

"Come on Saif. The climax is the still remaining. You will now see how a real man fucks his woman. Uff, the way he makes cum. The feeling is out of the box. The way he handles me. But before, we show the main picture, have a look at this!" Kareena puts her phone in front of TV screen and plays a video.

The video shows Kareena, Leroy, Mike and Amy all four of them fully naked in the bathroom cheering up Kareena. She lifts her hands and shows her wedding to everyone and focuses the zoom on it. Then in one move, she pulls her wedding out of her finger as everyone cheer loudly. She then drops into the toilet. Everyone in the bathroom start shouting "Flush! Flush! Flush!" to which Kareena replies.

"Not yet folks. I gotta do some thing more!" Kareena then sits on the toilet seats and starts peeing in commode where she dropped her wedding ring. Everyone in the video is super excited and they cheer her even louder. One she is done peeing, she stares at the video, shows her middle finger with her tongue out like a skank and finally flushes the ring into the gutter.

This is when Saif finally realizes that Kareena is no more his. Kareena then removes the phone from the TV. She and Leroy laugh at Saif and tease him nastily. Now, the main action begins as Kareena would begin fucking Leroy in front of Saif and become his forever.

"You will now finally see what a REAL man my lover here is! He is the alpha male and I belong to him! He owns my body, my soul, my every fucking thing! He has my breeding rights over any other man. We will create our own progeny and I will forever be his. And you will watch. Well, if you were here, I could have used you as my cuck for cum cleanup later. Hahaha!" Amused, Kareena and Leroy laugh imagining Saif in that predicament.

For the next hour Kareena and Leroy fuck like rabbits in front of the TV. Kareena moans all the time like the biggest whore on this planet all the while humiliating and emasculating Saif. She keeps on proclaiming how much more of man Leroy is, how big his cock is, how she loves being a black man for life. Leroy is turned on to an extent, that he fucks her so hardcore, that the tip of his shaft touches Kareena's womb, which further intensifies her pleasure. Kareena has multiple orgasms while having sex and every time she shudders, she seals it with some nasty teasing for Saif as he never made her cum the way Leroy is doing so. Finally, Leroy cums deep inside her pussy, flooding her womb with all the baby juice and claiming her breeding rights in front of husband, or rather ex-husband. Saif is in utter disbelief but he cannot do anything now. Everything has gone out of his hands and he is helpless. Perhaps, Kareena is right. He is better off being a cum eating cuck for Kareena and Leroy. After all that hardcore sex, Kareena and Leroy lie down on the bed and passionately spoon with each other. In the end, Leroy picks up Kareena's wet pink panty and throws it on the webcam blurring the display and resuming the action with his girl.

THE END

Next few Bonus parts - Kareena and Leroy make their relation public in front of the paparazzi. They become a power-couple, given interviews on love and relationships, and have their own family just like Mike and Amy. Will keep posted.