BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, sissy boy! Eat it! Eat it! Eat of all my cum!" she keeps shouting at Bob.

"wooohhhooooooo" Amy and Mike too cheer her in unison as they are enjoying the show which is being put up.

Bob gulps every single ounce of the fluid secreted by Kareena drop by drop. Not a single drop remained. The cum that fell on the floor, Kareena even forced the slave eat all of that as well. The slave Bob was enjoying all of it though. He hungrily licked off all the cum splattered here and there from Kareena's pussy. Kareena, meanwhile, is panting after that shuddering orgasm and catching her breadth. In her subconscious mind, she is fantasizing all about Leroy and desperately waiting for him to the reach the beach house. Kareena is still not done with the cuck's services. Post orgasm, she has a very strong urge to pee. And who better than her pee-loving slave boy. She holds Bob, who is still busy licking all that cum with his tongue, by the leash and forces to lie down straight with his mouth wide open. The cuck follows her orders without a single word. Kareena gets down from the couch and squats on top of Bob's face. Without a pleasure-filled scream, she splatters a huge torrent of light-golden piss that shoots straight into the cuck's mouth. The satisfied and relaxing look on Kareena's face as she gushes out all the pee in out of the world. Bob, who is now addicted to the piss cocktails of his masters and mistress gulps down every single drop of Kareena's pee until the last dew drops gush out. Such is cuckold addiction, that after she completed taking the piss, he takes out his tongues and licks all the golden droplets drenching in and around his mouth. Kareena then gets up and goes to take a shower.

"Phew! That was so good! Folks, I am going for a shower. And you sissy, wash my bikini top, get it dried and have it all done by tomorrow." She spoke.

"Well, you gotta do it all quick girl! Leroy would probably be here within an hour! So, hurry up Kareena!" Mike tells Kareena.

"Fuck! I didn't realize it all the while. Cool, I will go shower and get ready real quick!" Kareena rushes to her washroom.

At the airport, Leroy has finally Jamaica and is on the way back to the beach house. The flight has been long and boring and all he could think about was being together with Kareena. But he has a lot in mind. He has been thinking of taking it further with Kareena. Enough of these sporadic meetups. They need to get together for real. He always fantasies himself and Kareena just like Mike and Amy. He collects his luggage and takes the cab to the house. The excitement is racing faster and faster. Both for Leroy in the car, and for Kareena in the shower. After, a quick drive Leroy reaches the beach house. At the entrance, he is received by the cuck boy Bob who is running a few errands here and there. He gives him the luggage and goes inside and sees Amy and Mike in white bathing gowns near the pool kissing each other until they are interrupted by Leroy.

"You son of bitch Mikey! What's up dog!" he calls his buddy.

"Damn! My boy Leroy is here! Damn! Hell Yeah!" He gets up and rushes to greet his friend and hugs him tightly.

"Damn dude! You look jacked! What have you been up to?" he inquires noticing the muscle Leroy has packed over past few months. He already was very muscular but has now buffed up a bit.

"Just for a change. Needed for my latest shoot. Any my girl Amy! Look at you! You look beautiful!" Leroy glances at Amrita noticing her pregnant avatar. Amy comes near and hugs him and greets him back.

"Leroyyyyy! So good to see you! Thank you so much! Well, thank your boy Mikey for that. Afterall, he is responsible for this state of mine." All three laugh together.

"When are you due btw Amy?" Leroy asks Amy.

"In the next few weeks or so. Might even be in the next few days if water breaks. Anyway, you girl has been impatiently waiting for you since yesterday. Don't make her wait now. Get going." Amy implores Leroy.

"Hell yeah! Where my girl at though?" he asks.

"She went in the shower getting all puffed up for you. Now go dog!" Mike prods his friend.

"At once. Ooohhhh I can't wait to be with her. Bye folks. Catch up with you later!" Leroy rushes to Kareena's to finally get reunited with her. He climbs up the stairs towards her room. Kareena anticipated that Leroy might be here at any moment. So, she left the door open for her lover and get the required "access". Leroy enters the room and can hear the sound of the shower in the bathroom. He sees a yellow thong panty lying on the floor drenched in womanly cum. He picks and takes deep sniff on the fabric near its crotch area.

"Sniff. Yup. That is my girl right here!" Leroy knows her pussy so well that even her husband Saif would not have been able to do so. He approaches the bathroom and opens the door. Good for Leroy, Kareena left the door of the bathroom open as well. Leroy's heart is racing as it desperately wanting his wait to finally get over.

"Babe! I am here!" Leroy calls out Kareena. She shuts the shower but does not open the cabin yet.

"Why did it take you so long? Do you even realize what I have been going through without you?" Kareena teases Leroy.

Leroy understands what his girl is up to. After all she is Bollywood actress and building suspense is her forte. This is getting exciting. He then says -

"I told you Kareena! I had a really important shoot! I could have been delayed even more yet I am here only to be with you." He explains.

"Are you sure you wanna be with me?" She teases him further.

"Oh Hell yeah girl! Be with you!" Leroy licks his lips like hungry predate getting ready on the prowl.

"So, you wanna be with me? With me now and always?" she asks him a question.

"I am too damn serious this time babe. I have come for you. Now and always. Now come to daddy and claims him for yourself!" Leroy says kinkily.

Kareena then slides open the shower cabinet and reveals her sexy bathing avatar to her dear lover. Leroy cannot believe his eyes. He has enjoyed with her in pool, in the beach, has had dirty sex with her all wet, but the sight right now in front of him is something that has dick up like a solid rock, standing in full glory of his Indian babe. Kareena is all naked with a really sexy pink towel wrapped around her body. The towel is tied at her boobs and reaches midway of her milky thighs. Some water trickly down from her face that adds to her everlasting sexiness and her hair all wet and swooshed back in a sultry fashion. But what is more inviting is the slutty expression on her face. She is biting her lick hungry for him for days and her big emerald eyes that ooze out love that she has for him.

"Then come to me baby! Right here! Right now!" Mike comes closer to Kareena and puts his hands and clutches her by the waist. He looks at her in the eye and he can in them is him. The two united lovers and lost into a lusty gaze. Finally, after the reunion of their eyes, it is now time for the reunion of their lips. Without, they start passionately kissing each other. They devour each other's like sex-crazed hungry animals. Leroy opens his mouth and takes a huge bite of both her lips and tastes all the yummy nectar of her lips. Then both of them tussle their tongues against each other not wanting miss out of a single moment of this passionate kiss. Throughout, Leroy utilizes the opportunity to feel her body once again. He runs his hands all over waist before clutching her butt and pressing it real good in order to get the full of that delicious Indian booty of hers. Kareena breaks the kiss and tells him -

"Babe! Unwrap your gift!" Saying this, she spreads her arms a little wider. Leroy, understands this at once and sexily grins at his lover. He holds the towel knot in front of her boobs and undoes the towel as it sexily falls down on the ground. Leroy takes a nice glance over the sexy naked body. He hungrily, looks at her bare-naked body. He knows she is all his and he is not going to let go of anything this time. He pressed her both her boobs as Kareena like a bitch is heat. While one of his hands, presses over her tits, he frees the other and runs it towards her pussy. He can feel its wetness which is all for him. Kareena smiles back at Leroy as both of continuing fervently kissing each other once again. After making out for a few minutes, Kareena kneels down infront of his trousers and starts undoing Leroy's trousers. She is totally hungry for the big black cock of his and can't wait anymore. In one stroke, she pulls down both his pants and underwear as his already rock hard solid 11-inch tool pops out in full glory tributing his Indian babe.

"hmmmmm ... So good! So big! I have missed your big black cock so much Leroy!" she grabs his dick by both hands and strokes well, back and forth, covering the full length of monstrous shaft. She then takes out her tongues and runs it all over the dark bulbous tip of cock tasting all the precum oozing out of it. Leroy's pleasure is reaching the seventh sky. After tonguing his cock tip, Kareena then opens wide her mouth and stuffs his huge erection into innards of her mouth and bobbing on his cock giving him one of the best blowjobs he ever got. Leroy closes his eyes and is ecstatically turned on by the wonderful blowjob his girl is giving him. Kareena on the other hand is blowing him like a cock-hungry slut made by god to suck and fuck black dicks. She then opens her mouth wider and tried to gulp it even further. Leroy's hold her hair tightly in a knot and pushes his dick further inside her mouth, gagging her and exploring her oral innards with his shaft going deeper in her throat. He keeps on pushing his dick further until Kareena's gobbles up almost 10 inches of shaft and gags her brutally like a prostitute until she pulls his dick out of her mouth and gasps for breath.

"uuuurrggghhhh ... Damnn babe! Your dick tastes so yum! Uuummmmm!" she spits on his cock and continues to blow him for another 5 minutes or so. Leroy takes this opportunity to deepthroat her two more times which she immensely enjoys. Once Kareena blowjob hunger is satisfied and her pussy further starts leaking profusely, it is time that she cannot wait anymore. She wants that dick inside her wet pussy that she has been longing for and so has been Leroy for doing the same. Leroy bends her downwards on her abs positioning her like a bitch. He then bends himself and spreads her ass cheeks to get that full view of her beautiful pussy and asshole. He licks his lips like dog and smells his bitch's pussy and asshole and licks it to his full satisfaction. He spits on her pussy opening multiple times making it nice and wet and easier for him to penetrate. He then positions his dick at the entrance of her pussy opening and in one powerful stroke, shoves it deep inside her pussy. Kareena closes her eyes, mesmerized by the blissful feeling of having her lover's cock back where it belongs - inside her! Leroy starts fucking her pussy gradually enabling his dick to fully quench its thirst by exploring the vaginal canals of his babe to the fullest. He is fucking her doggystyle as both lovers are lost in the love and passion, they have for each other. Leroy begins increasing his pace causing Kareena's moans to get louder and louder by each stroke of an increased speed. Within the next few moments, Leroy is fucking so hardcore, that it seems as if a dog is fucking his bitch in full heat. Their sex-filled moans are reverberating all across the house and can even be heard outside the room since the door. Mike and Amy hear their noises and smile at each other.

In the bathroom, Kareena and Leroy are fucking like rabbits all over the place. Kareena has literally lost the count of how many times she has creamed until now. All she wants is being stabbed onto Leroy's huge pole and get fucked like a bitch to which he is obliging really well. Leroy fucks her in doggystyle for the 20 minutes straight. He then turns her towards himself and smooches her hungrily. She reciprocates her thirst with an equally wet smooch. Leroy picks her up in his powerful arms in his lap. Kareena reaches out her hands towards his throbbing cock and manages it at her vaginal opening. She gets impaled on his pole in the standing position, in which Leroy starts pumping her up once again in full force. He holds his grip on her ass as she keeps on bouncing up and down on his dick. He fucks her brains out for another 15 minutes straight. In between, Kareena creams again and floods Leroy's dick with all her love juices. Today, his dick is getting drenched again and again by Kareena. She is secreting every drop of her womanly cum that she has been storing for him all the while.

The lovers then move on the commode in that fucking position, and Leroy sits on it and putting the toilet seat down. Kareena readjusts his dick on her pussy and starts riding him in the cowgirl position on the toilet seat. Kareena is jumping on his pole crazily and screaming her lungs out and down below, Leroy is brutally pounding her pussy. aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh, is all that can be heard from the sex-crazed lovers. The bathroom is smelling fully of sex with the aroma of their mixed sexual juices all over. They fuck each other for another few minutes until Leroy calls for the shot.

"Babe... I wanna cum! I wanna cum! I wanna cum!" he keeps on shouting.

"aaahhh! Cum inside me! Oh yeah you heard it right baby! Cum inside! Fill me up with all that virile manly juice of yours! My pussy is thirsty as fuck! Quench her thirst! Ohh baby! Please cum insider me!" she begs for a creampie like a total black cock slut she has become. Few more strokes, and Leroy spurts the biggest load he has unleashed in his entire life.

"Here I cum aaahhh" he keeps on shooting inside her pussy till the last drop of semen finds its way inside Kareena inviting and thirsty pussy. The moment Leroy's ejaculates insider her pussy, the burning hot sensation of his cum sends a shudder across her spine causing Kareena to orgasm once again. This time, she creams much more than the last time as both of their sexual fluids amalgamate with each other in sexiest mixture possible. Once done, Kareena collapses on top of Leroy and both of them gasp for breadth in each other's arms.

"Baby! That was the best sex I have ever had!" Kareena proclaims.

"Me too babe! Me too!" Leroy expresses the same as he catches his breadth.

"Come babe! You must be needing a shower after all the travel followed by the amazing sex we had. Come darling!" She gets and takes Leroy by the hand in the shower cabin. The lovers make love to each other kissing, licking and fondling with their bodies sexily in the shower. Once they take the shower, they both retire to the bed all snuggled up and enjoying each other's company.

The next few days pass with lots and lots of fun and sex for both the couples. The cuck Bob proves to really in serving his masters and mistresses. One day, Amrita's water breaks down and she is taken to the hospital. Her loving hubby, Mike stays with her all the time and so do Kareena and Leroy. Finally, the time arrives Amrita delivered two strong and healthy twin baby boys! She is especially thrilled as she wanted boys for her twins. Mike is thrilled as well as he has become a dad to twin babies with the love of his life. The boys are beautiful, with exotic biracial from their Black father and Indian mother. They are brown complexioned with curly hairs and facial features mix from both Mike and Amy. Kareena and Leroy congratulate the new mommy and daddy. Both of them, in their separate thoughts, think - wouldn't it great if they can marry and have babies together like buddies Mike and Amy?

After a few days at the hospital, Mike and Amy return to the beach house with their boys. The other cuck Jack too arrives at the beach house and they both are given duties to watch over and babysit the boys while mommy and daddy, or uncle and auntie are busy having sex. A month passes by and the couples are having the time of their lives. One fine morning Kareena wakes up in the nude and goes to balcony with her black coffee to enjoy the beautiful morning view. Leroy gets up a few minutes, all nude as well, with his morning hardon and goes to Kareena in the balcony. He hugs Kareena from behind and they give each other their customary good morning kiss. They both look at the pool area and can see Amy and Mike there. Amy is wearing a purple bikini and laying on the couch. She has both her babies, cradled up in both her arms. She then, slides her bikini top as both babies start suckling on the milk. The happiness that can be seen on Amy's face is evident. Breastfeeding both her twin baby boys is the feeling she has ever experienced. Mike then joins his wife and sons and lies down beside Amy. He wraps one of his powerful arms around her breastfeeding wife and kisses her on the forehead. Kareena and Leroy are enjoying this view from the balcony.

"They look so happy right?" Kareena tells Leroy.

"Ya babe! They do! And I am happy for them." Leroy replies.

Kareena and Leroy look at each other in the eyes and kiss each other. They both have the same thing in mind. But both still are waiting for the other to initiate at the right moment.

One day, while Kareena is surfing the internet on her mobile phone, she finds a paparazzi headlines showing her husband coming out of a club in London with a British model. This somewhat infuriates Kareena. Being glamorous Bollywood, it is okay for celebrity to swing around with other people. But getting into the headlines is really fucked up. The scandal that follows may literally destroy their careers forever. That day, Kareena has a huge argument with Saif on the phone. At the end of the call, Saif literally threatens her that he will call it quits with her if she behaves like this. This greatly angers Kareena and she cuts the phone. The very next moment, Leroy enters the room with glasses of wine in his hands. All that anger on her face vanishes in thin air the moment Leroy shows. He loves her the way no one has ever loved her. He cares for her, gives all the sexual satisfaction she deserves, and she is handsome and virile. After having some passionate sex that night, Kareena and Leroy finally make a decision which is revealed to Mike and Amy the next morning.

Amy and Mike are sitting in the living room with both holding one twin baby each. Kareena and Leroy join them and make an announcement.

"Folks, we have an announcement to make." Kareena speaks.

"Wooo ... what is it honey?" Amy inquires.

"Ahhh before you guys make the announcement, I have something to say." Mike interrupts for a moment.

He continues - "Amy and I have decided to another baby together!"

"Or babies! He may knock me up again with twins!" Amy says as all four burst out in laughter. Kareena then continues her announcement.

"Ok guys! Hear us out! So, I and Leroy have decided ..." Kareena stops.

"So, we have decided ..." she says again and stops.

"Oh come on bitch! Say it! Enough with the Bollywood suspense!" Amy reprimands Kareena.

Kareena and Leroy look at each other in excitement and loudly announce in unison - "WE HAVE DECIDED TO GET MARRIED!"

Mike and Amy cheer out loud for their friends and they are thrilled. All of them hug each other and congratulate them on their decision. What Amy and Mike were wishing finally came true. Their besties are coming together and getting married! So exciting! Mike then announces -

"Guys lets pop a bottle of champagne! What say!"

"Yeahhhh! Champagne! Get it on brother! Time to celebrate!" Leroy expresses his excitement.

"I will have cider for now. I need to feed the boys." Amy takes caution and everyone agrees.

The friends celebrate their day with lots and lots of champagne (cider for Amy) have lots and lots of mad sex the whole night. The next day, all four of them chit chatting with each other and planning Kareena and Leroy's upcoming wedding. They need to Malaika and others as well. This is where Amy asks Kareena about Saif.