BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hmmm I so wanna suck that big black of yours! I wanna lick your balls dry babe!" she sexts.

"and I wann lick and taste each and every inch of your yummy, sexy Indian, goddessly body!" Leroy sexts back.

"I wanna get down on your rock-hard muscular ass and smell all the manly black butthole and ravage it with my tongue. Hhhmmm so yummy!" Kareena sexts Leroy. Now Leroy's turn.

"I too wanna sniff your hot bunghole and eat it like an animal. Then, I wanna put my dick inside fuck the shit out of your anus!".

"Hahaha ... enough babe. You will make me wet my panties in the cab itself. Come here soon. I can't wait anymore." She texts him.

"All done with my shoots for men's sport mag today girl. I am flying tonight and will reach Kingston by tomorrow 5 PM local time." He replies.

"Come soon babe. I will be desperately waiting for you." She replies back.

"Girl I am all the more desperate than you are. I am missing you so much. And we also gotta catch up with Amrita and Mike. Man, they are enjoying together like anything." Texts Leroy.

"True that! Amrita, oh sorry, Amy, she likes calling herself that. Mike gives her the name. Anyway, Amy is more than 8 months pregnant now. She is carrying twins. I so can't wait to see her. Mike has been making her really very happy." Kareena replies.

"Well, I too can make you as happy as her baby." Leroy remarks flirtatiously.

"And for that, you have to be with me! Come fast! Will talk to you later, I am almost there at the house. See you tomorrow my love."

"Goodbye babe! See you tomorrow as well."

Kareena reaches the beach house and is thrilled to be there. Only one missing is Leroy who is going to be there the next evening. The moment she reaches the gate, she is greeted by the cuck Bob, who is fully naked with a bow tie around his neck that is attached to a dog leash and his cock locked up in a CBT-6000. Kareena is impressed by his presentation.

"Greeting mistress. I hope you had a sound travel." He bows down and greets Kareena.

"Thanks piggy. Yup, all's good. Here, take my luggage and put in my room. And where are Amy and Mike?" she inquires.

"Master and Mistress have been waiting for you all day. They will here immediately." The cuck boy Bob answers.

"Where is my girl Amrita! Mike where are you guys! I am here!" Kareena calls out her friends announcing that she is here.

Mike comes down the stairs and is really excited to see Kareena. He rushes to greet her - "Wow Kareena my girl! You are here!" Mike and Kareena hug and cheek kiss each other.

"Look at you! You look hot babe!" Mike compliments Kareena all the while caressing her waist and mildly waving over her butt.

"Thanks Mikey. I'm glad you liked it." Kareena excitedly hoists herself upwards and pecks Mike on the lips.

"Woho ... easy girl. I already got a babe for myself. But don't worry, let Leroy come here too. We will all have a dope time together." Mike tells Kareena.

"Speaking of which. Where is my girl Amrita! My sexy momma to be!" Kareena inquires.

"Just wait up for a moment Kareena. I'll go get Amy." Mike replies back.

"ooohhh ... Amy! Now that's a really cool name." Kareena jibes funnily at her Mike and elbows him teasingly.

"hahaha ... ya I like that name for her. She is now Mrs. Amy Jones, the hot, sexy and slutty wife of Mikey Jones." Mike proudly proclaims.

"Then call her quickly, I am waiting for her. Can't wait to see my girl." Kareena sits and waits for Amrita to come up.

Mike goes to their room and Amy had fallen asleep and was resting. He wakes her up and tells that Kareena is here and waiting her. Amy quickly wakes up and Mike helps her come downstairs. Amy was sleeping in her bra and panties and didn't care put a gown or anything else. Afterall it is her bestie Kareena and they have fucking in the nude and getting blacked together. She meets Kareena and the girls' excitement knows no bounds.

"Kareeeeeeenaaaaaa!" Amrita shouts in excitement and rushes to greet her bestie.

"wooohooo ... Look who's here! Amrritaaaaaaa my girl!" she goes to her and the friends lovingly hug each other tightly and passionately embrace each other. Kareena looks at Amy's swollen belly and is mesmerized by it.

"My my! Look at that! You look so beautiful and glowed up Mrs. Jones!" She kisses Amy on the cheeks and gently caresses her pregnant belly to feel the motherly sensation of the little cuties growing inside her bestie's black bred womb.

"Gaawwddd ... so beautiful sweetheart! Aunty Kareena is so excited for my little ones to pop out!" she bends and kisses her belly making Amrita blush. Kareena puts on a few wet hungry kisses on her belly and fondles her to her satisfaction.

"When are you due babe?" Kareena asks Amy.

"In a fortnight or so as per our gynae!" Amy replies.

"hmmmm ... so am I gonna be aunties to two beautiful girls or two handsome boys?" Kareena teases Amy a bit.

"hahaha ... well we have not done gender reveal yet. But so I want baby boys!" Amy expresses her expectation.

"No girls! But I want girls!" Mike interrupts and expresses his expectation as well. Both start fighting, albeit lovingly until Kareena stops it and says -

"Alright people! Enough already! We will get to know it soon! Now that I am here, can I atleast have some wine?" Kareena says excitedly.

"That sounds like a plan! I will get two glasses right away Kareena. And hon, I will get apple cider for you!" Mike winks at Amy knowing that her pregnancy requires a lot of restrictions and care. Well, after the labor is done with, Amy is definitely gonna booze to her wildest limits. But not today though! All three friends sit down with their drinks and the cuck Bob serves his master and mistresses with the drinks and gets some snacks. Kareena wants to have to little fun with the cuck. She calls him and orders to stand in front of him with his heads down.

"You have been missing all the humiliation I suppose. Right sissy?" Kareena says dominatingly.

"Yes Mistress. Master and Mistress Jones have been busy quite lately. But I have serving them very well. And your command is my duty." He says like a servant eternal loyal to his mistress.

"Good! But I don't think you have been doing job nicely of late." With this Kareena starts pulling his chastity locked penis and slaps his balls real hard. Cuck Bob is feeling the pain but at the samw time also enjoying the humiliation. Meanwhile, Amy and Mike are the enjoying the show and getting entertained.

"Your tiny is wiener is no good you do understand that right sissy!" Kareena shouts at him and continues to slap his balls.

"Yes Mistress!" he replies in full submission.

"Yes what piggy! What is it that is worthless! Say it!" Kareena orders Bob.

"My little wiener ma'am. It is worthless. Not just that. I am worthless. I was born to be your slave. And I will continue to do so." He obediently complies to his mistress.

"Good! Now your worthless pinky out of my sight and get all of us some refills. Go!" she orders.

"At once mistress!" the cuck quickly goes to fetch wine and cider for his master and mistresses.

The friends sit down and chit chat for a while. They talk about Malaika and Amy tells her that she is in London settling her son but at the same having her own good time with Darrell. They are fucking each other's brains out and have no time for anyone else. She said that they would join her sister and Kareena the next time for sure. Amy says let her enjoy with Darrell in London. They will have all the good time here at the beach house itself! This reminds Mike of his buddy Leroy.

"Yo Kareena what about my buddy Leroy? When is that fucker showing up?" he asks Kareena.

"Ah well he just finished his mag photoshoot and will be here tomorrow evening by 5 PM approximately. And I must say ... Leroy has really packed up a lot of muscle these past few months. I can't wait for him!"

"oooohhh someone's getting restless." Amy teases Kareena.

"Looks like Leroy is giving a really tough time to Kareena here. Poor you. Hahaha!" Mike continues the teasing as Kareena is blushing at the thought of being with Mike.

"Stop it you two! Leroy would not like y'all teasing me like this." Kareena proclaims with an even more prominent blush on her face.

"Damn girl! Well then it is better for us not tease you unless we want Leroy to kick our assess. Hahaha!" Mike keeps on teasing Kareena.

"Fuck you Mike!" Kareena hits back at Mike.

"Well, you better Leroy tomorrow!" Mike teases her again.

"Screw y'all. I am really tired guys. I need to have a good night sleep. Will see you tomorrow morning. Good night everyone." Kareena finishes her drink and retires to her room. Amy and Mike too get to their rooms and talk for a while before they too can go off to sleep.

"Hon I really think Kareena get it on long with Leroy this time. She seems really passionate about him. Hope its all the same with Leroy." Amrita tells her thoughts about Kareena.

"Oh you don't know how much passionate is Leroy regarding her. He keeps on talking about Kareena and literally can't stop thinking. He keeps on yapping about her and I am glad they're hooking up after such a long time."

"Perhaps we can serve as some well-needed inspiration and help them get closer. Kareena anyway feels quite off with her hubby. He has been fucking around with some model back home in Mumbai and Kareena used to bring in a lot of male escorts in our rave parties until she met Leroy. This is all after even having her first kid. But she deserves more in life. And I believe Leroy is the man, the REAL man who can give her everything. Like you gave me!" Amy pecks lovingly on her hubby's lips as they lie wrapped with each other in their bed.

"Thanks hon. I am glad that I could make you happy. It makes me even happier that I was helpful in getting you rid of that useless ex-hubby of yours." Mike reaffirms the role of the alpha male in Amy's life- the Alpha who has the sole rights to loving and breeding the exotic Indian beauty.

"Much, much more thanks to you Mikey. You've provided me with the best life. Loving me to the fullest and giving me such beautiful babies! I can't thank you enough. Hope Kareena too realizes her destiny with Leroy."

"I hope so too hon. Come to daddy now! Let's sleep." Amrita giggles and snuggles up to Mike and both of them fall asleep.

Kareena wakes up the next morning and checks her phone. She finds Leroy's message that he has boarded the flight and will message her once he reaches. She stretches her body and gets out of bed fully nude without a single piece of cloth on her sexy milky body. The sheets are sticky as she ravaged her pussy thinking about Leroy the last night. Her pussy itch is not over yet and she needs one more round of masturbation to get rid of that itch. Kareena goes to the bathroom to freshen up. She puts down the toilet and sits on it to take a pee. She gently splits her clit to enable the opening for her pussy to gush out all the golden stream of piss. She shuts her eyes in pleasure and as the pee spurts out of her pussy, the horny vaginal itch is getting stronger and stronger. She can't wait anymore and starts rubbing her pussy much faster to get the last few pee drops out. Her hand motions slowly get faster and faster as she violently begins beating her pussy like a bitch in heat. She is thinking of getting back with Leroy and the first they are gonna do is fuck the shits out of each other. While the present itch might go away once she masturbates, this is very small itch compared to the one that she is feeling about the huge chocolaty dark meat of Leroy's pumping in and out of her heavenly vagina. The motions get even faster. Kareena is moaning Leroy's name as if he is right here, right now brutally fucking her pussy. With loudest moan that would wake up the entire neighborhood, she gushes out a gallon of pussy fluids and spurts out like a mega shower all over the bathroom. After cumming profusely, Kareena gasps for breath and relaxes on toilet feeling fully satisfied. She then cleans herself up and freshens up to go down and have some black coffee and chill with Amy and Mike.

Amy and Mike are already up and relaxing in the living room. The cuck Bob is serving them breakfast and running all the errands. Kareena greets Good morning to everyone and joins the Jones' couple. She orders some black coffee for herself to the cuck slave and diligently takes the order. All three friend's chit chat and while away their time here and there. They then decide to skinny dip in the pool. Mike removes his shorts and underwear and to reveal that huge black meat of his, flaccid yet humongous attached to massive adonis 6'4 muscular husky like body. Amrita follows suit and strips her bra and panties to reveal her beautiful naked pregnant body with a gigantic, twin-carrying baby bump and milk-filled titties with huge, pointed nipples covered by a big brown circumference of areolas. She joins her hubby in the pool, and they start playing with each other, playfully splashing water, laughing, joking and having a good time. Kareena looks at them from a distance. She's really happy for her friend but at the same time kinda feels envious of her having a such a handsome life partner giving her all the happiness and satisfaction. She has this feeling that being a such a big, glamorous superstar, she deserves much more than Amy. But, then Amy is also her best friend.

Kareena then decides to relax in the sun as well. She takes off her top and shorts to reveal a sexy yellow bikini tightly hugging her milky white body, taking the perfect shape of her titties and booty. Mike and Amy playfully hoot at Kareena making her jokingly rebuke them. She puts a towel on a couch near the pool area and lies down on her back soaking all the heat and building a nice tan. The view is exotic with an fair Indian Bollywood hottie, in a yellow swimsuit, bathing in sun, with the sun rays flashing on her goddess like body as if the sun knows where it has to put the spotlight on. Kareena naps for a while thinking about Leroy. She is counting hours for him to quickly come back. She is missing him terribly and so is Leroy. Kareena is also a bit insecure. It has been months since she has not seen him.

"What if he is with another woman? What if he doesn't find me desirable anymore? Does he even love? Will I ever be as lucky as Amrita? Will Leroy leave me?" All these thoughts are constantly bugging her. Kareena opens her eyes after a short nap and glances at the pool. Amy is in Mike's arms making out with him. She has undone her bra, giving Mike the full naked view of motherly tits and also enabling to press and fondle with them. The sight causes a little wetness in bikini bottoms as her pussy feels a wet itch. The cuck Bob arrives on the scene with some cocktails for his masters and mistresses. Amy and Mike are interrupted with drinks being served. They take the cocktails and Amy humiliatingly tells Bob to "Fuck off". The cuck likes the humiliation and "fucks off" diligently. He goes to Kareena and offers her the cocktail.

"Mistress, some cocktail for you?" he offers.

"Sure. Give it here." Kareena takes a sip of the cocktail and likes the taste.

"hmmm... good job slave! Now be a good piggy and get some suntan lotion. I need a nice and relaxing massage." Kareena orders the slave. The travel tiredness is still there a bit and a nice massage can be really relaxing.

The slave comes back with a lotion from the room and a mini towel. Kareena turns over, lying on her front and exposing her back side. Bob then pours some cream on his palms from the bottle and spreads it well over both palms nice and good. Meanwhile, Kareena undoes her bikini top and frees her tits. A very light but prominent tan line is visible on her back that all way to her tits. This makes Bob horny as he starts feeling hard in the chastity where his dick is locked. Kareena laughs out at the cuck and throws her bra on his face. The sick perverted cuck starts smelling her bra causing Kareena, Amy and Mike to laugh out loud and further humiliate him which he thoroughly enjoys.

"Wear it sissy!" Kareena orders Bob. She wants her slave boy feminized to the hilt.

"At once mistress!" He dutifully follows his mistress orders and puts on her yellow bikini top around himself. He finds it difficult to properly tied it at the back. Seeing this, Kareena orders him to kneel in front of her. He obliges and she ties the bra perfectly on his back. She then starts pressing his chest over the bra further humiliating him and laughing in amusement. Amy and Mike also enjoy the amusement and cheer Kareena's antics. Kareena tells Amy to record the video so that they can send one to her sister Malaika as well. Kareena humilities the cuck to her full satisfaction and amusement. Once she is done having all the fun she wanted to have, she orders Bob-

"Okay cuck boy! Get on with the massage. And I need a nice relaxing one." She reiterates her order.

"I will do as you command mistress." He obliges. His hands are still sticky with some cream he poured earlier. He then puts both his palms over Kareena's bare naked back and starts moving it up and down covering the entire length and breadth of smooth skin. He continues to lotion her nice and good as Kareena feels really relaxed.

"Ummmm ... Ummmm... ummmm" are all the relaxed moans can be heard of Kareena as she feels really pleasurable. The cuck is doing his job really well and earns some compliments from his mistress as well.

"ummm ... Good job sissy! I'm loving it! Keep rubbing me!" she compliments.

Bob feels really excited on the compliments of her mistress and starts massaging her even better. He takes some more lotion on his hand and again massages her upper back and shoulders. The soreness that Kareena had been feeling for some time is going away as her slave boy is doing a great job. Once done with massaging her shoulders and upper back, Bob then trickles down to her mid back and rubs it real good. Then, goes further downwards and reaches right above up ass and massages her lower back. He takes a little more cream and pressed his finger in circular motions massaging her slightly above the booty. Kareena, until now who was feeling a sense of relaxation, is getting turned on by this sensual massage routine. She now wants Bob's hands massage her hips.

"Massage my ass slave!" she orders.

"Yes mistress." Bob receives the order and runs his palms all the way down to her milky, bulged-up, bikini laced hips.

Her smooth hips are laced by a sheer yellow thong that is barely covering any of that yummy butt of hers. It is in the shape of a sleek 'V' that sexily disappears into her ass crack. Bob then starts the circular motioning on her ass cheeks kneading like a bread dough. He circularly moves his thumb on her butt and kneads it well. The cuck boy's ass massage is really making Kareena super horny in her panties. She starts thinking of Leroy. She imagines that it would have been so much better had her lover been lovingly massaging her ass cheeks in place of the slave boy here. Her imagination gets hornier and hornier. She is imagining Leroy's big and manly black hands knead the entire volume of her 34-inch butt. Just the thought this makes Kareena start leaking pussy juice in her panties. Bob is continuing to massage her butt until Kareena has had enough really wants to cum big time. She holds then leash of the cuck collar with one hand and grabs him by the hair with the other. Without a single word, she shoves his face on her wet pussy forcing him to smell it over the panties and lick it over. She then slides the yellow bikini panty sideways exposing the beautiful pink vagina that is all gooey and missing the big black dick of her lover penetrate it as soon as possible. She makes Bob is licks her pussy making him taste the entire wetness from her clitoris. After making the slave lick her pussy to the hilt of her climax, with a massive shout and a shuddering body, she floods a big shower of the pussy juice all over Bob's face.