BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes Ch. 04

Story Info
A new blissful life awaits Amrita.
3k words
3.79
7.9k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once that erotic BDSM Cuckold night was over, the slaves were freed. Mike kept their videos and warned they if come across again, those punks are finished. They run away quickly never to be seen again. The vacations are coming to an end. Jerome and Tony bid farewell as they leave. They thank Kareena, Malaika and Amrita for such a wonderful time in Jamaica and wish to see them anytime later in future. They take the next flight back home.

The others are still having an amazing time at House No.69. The entire vacation, the girls wore nothing but bikinis. Be it morning, afternoon, evening or night. Right now, everyone is relaxing by the poolside. Malaika is laying down fully naked as Darrell giving her a nice rubdown with suntan lotion. Kareena is sitting topless, only in bikini bottoms, sunbathing with Leroy sleeping with his huge hands over her body. Amrita and Mike are playing with each other in the pool. Kareena contemplates. It was a hell of a vacation. Spending all those moments with Leroy, reliving her size-zero bikini moment and so many things. Future is not going to be the same anymore. The pleasure that Leroy and his friends have given her, she has never experienced such a thing in her lifetime. But she has to go back to her family someday in Mumbai. But what if she finds a way, that she can be home as well as make the most of the current setting?

Malaika has had the time of her life. After being divorced, dating a younger guy and hitting the ire of the society, she found her best moments here. TBH, even her young boyfriend Arjun Kapoor is nowhere near these guys. Like the one massaging her naked body with such eroticism. She needs to talk to her son, as well, since she does not trust Arbaaz. She needs to have some kind of a contingency plan. Well her son is a very understanding boy and approves of her relationship with Arjun. He said that he wants to live in London with her cousin. Sounds like a plan. Malaika can help her son settle in London. She has meet him occasionally and custody is also with her as he stays with her family. While, this is all set, she can come to this handsome black guy and relive the moments. Not just him, any black guy would. God she is addicted to black cocks.

While Amrita and Mike are enjoying their time in the pool, Mike comes and lifts her up. They start kissing each other fervently. Mike asks her "Babe lets hit the beach." Amrita agrees and they stroll outside walking hand in hand. Well, Mike is fondling with her butt; something that Amrita thoroughly enjoys. His big black hands kneading her ass cheeks makes her pussy go wild. It has never gone that wild in her entire lifetime. And no one does it like Mike. She is now literally living the phrase - "Once you go black, you never turn back!". Amrita is really finding it difficult to turn back. Mike and Amrita start playing in the water near the beach. They are playing, laughing, chasing each other, until Amrita falls on the sand. Mike rushes and helps her up. Amrita smiles naughtily and pulls him into the sand. They are rolling over the sand and making out with each other. Amrita is on top of Mike and they look into each other's eyes. For Amrita, there is nothing in the world right now other than him. She can leave her home, husband, family, kids, job or even herself just to spend one moment with him. But she comes back to senses, realizing this is too good to be true. But she is having even coming back to her senses. She actually does not want to come back to her senses. She wants to remain senseless. She wants to remain with him. It is with him she feels rightfully treated like a woman, and by a real man like Mike - Tall, Black, Handsome, Muscular, Virile, and someone that makes her feel herself to the fullest.

Mike says that are too dirtied and get in the water and wash themselves. Amrita agrees and they get into the water together and wash all the dirt off. Amrita says "Let's go back. The sun is setting." Amrita sets to leave but suddenly Mike holds her hand and stops her. Her heart is racing. "One moment Amrita!" She gains her composure and turns around to him and asks, "What is it?"

Mike continues - "Amrita. For all these days we spend together, I would like to thank you for that. So many naughty stuffs during these days, had a good time with your friends, hope you a good time with mine. Thank you for everything."

Amrita is kind of relaxed. He thinks to herself - "Oh he is just for all the time we spent." She replies back - "Thank you for the good times Mike. I really had the time of my life with you. I truly hope Kareena and Malaika did too, but I definitely had the best the time with you." She again thinks to herself what the hell is she uttering.

Mike looks with at her with a strange expression and replies - "Well thank you for the mentioning me especially. I tried my best to make you happy. It is good to know my efforts were successful. As for me, when I used to be with you on any party, that was the time I cherished the most." Amrita's heart is racing faster. His words are seducing her completely. Amrita replies - "Oh ... Uh ... definitely. Thank you so much for such kind words. I am elated. Even I tried my best to make you the happiest. I think we should now go back."

Mike pulls Amrita back and says - "Common Amrita! Admit it. Who are you fooling? At least I am being honest with myself. I have fallen for you. And you have fallen for me. I seriously freaking love you Amrita. I want to spend my lifetime with you and only you. I wanna have a family with you. We are meant to be together."

Amrita knew this was coming - "I cannot Mike. I am already married. I have kids. I have family. I have a home. See this" She shows wedding ring. "What you are asking for is impossible. So, it is better part our ways from here.

Mike quickly replies - "If that is the case. Here" Mike takes out a diamond ring from his watch. He gets down on one knee and puts the ring forward. "Amrita my dear. Marry me and be my woman and I will be your man forever." Amrita gets pissed - "Enough of this Mike. I am leaving." Mike tries to stop her but to no avail. Amrita is tensed as hell. She is hit with all kinds of emotions.

She goes into the House. 'Yo, where's Mike, Amrita?" Darrell asks her but she does not reply and gets inside the house. She goes to her room is finding some clothes to wear so they can leave. But suddenly, she gets a message on her phone from her lawyer back in Mumbai. Her husband Shakeel has been cheating with on her for a very long time. Well she does not have a problem with that because she too has having a great deal of fun without other men, but this time divorce may be on the table. He is planning to marry another young heiress to secure a business deal with her father.

This is the deal breaker. For all the fun outside marriage, she never thought of such a thing. To her, Shakeel used her, and is now doing away with her. Basically, he thinks of her as a doormat. It is now time she takes control. She messages her lawyer, tell him he doesn't need to go through all that trouble, she will herself oblige with that. She looks outside the house and sees Mike still walking around the shores. She takes a horribly long pause. She does not put on the dress and goes into the bathroom. She is overrun by multiple emotions. She looks at herself in the mirror and takes the decision at last. She goes out to the beach where Mike is still there. He sees her approaching and he tries asking- "Amrita, let me explain, we can talk ..."

"Come with me now!" she holds his hand and takes him to their house. Mike tries asking again - "Amrita what is it? Where are you taking me?" She does not say a word and they both get inside the house. Everyone looks perplexed as to what is going on. They get inside the room and further get inside the bathroom. Now Amrita speaks - "Do you realize what is it that prevent to accept you?" Mike looks at her and says "You are a married woman. So, it is the wedding ring." Amrita look at him in the eye and says "Not anymore!" She takes out her wedding ring, throws in the toilet and flushes it deep down to the shit sewers. "I am yours my love" She puts her hands forward. Mike is thrilled. He gladly slips the diamond ring confirms Amrita as he woman. The two kiss each other very passionately. Amrita gets on her knees and starts sucking Mike's dick with great fervor. This is bets blowjob he has ever had. Amrita then put down the toilet seat and Mike sits on it. She literally blows him dry this time and then position his huge black dick at her pussy and they make the sweetest love ever. Kareena, Leroy, Malaika and Darrell look over as they hear the two lovers are making mad love.

Three months later ...

Amrita and Shakeel have divorced. The kids will be remaining in Mumbai with Shakeel and Armita will keep making visits. They pay jointly pay the family expenses for the next few years. Kareena and Malaika are back in Mumbai. Malaika's son has been admitted to London where he lives with her cousin. Malaika on the pretext of meeting him, often goes to Jamaica from there with Kareena. But what about her sister? Well, infront of everyone, officially, Amrita has started a small business in the Caribbean Island. But this is to just to show everyone (excluding her close circle). She is getting married to Mike in a very private yacht wedding. Kareena and Malaika get the invitation and the tickets for the yacht. The dressed code is as usual: Bikini for the ladies and Swimming shorts for the men. Man, what kind of a wedding is this going to be, they wonder. In Kingston, Malaika and Kareena reunite with Darrell and Leroy. They too are here for yacht wedding. But before boarding the yacht, they decide to get some action.

All of them wear the dress code: Malaika is wearing a shining gold bikini whereas Kareena this time dons a red swimsuit. Darrell and Leroy too get into their swimshorts and board the yacht. The yacht is almost empty. The four encounter two more people. They are Jerome and Tony. They too are here for the wedding. No one else is to be seen. Two moreguys dressed in only a bow and CB-6000 locks on their cocks serving champagne show up. They are Jack and Bob; the cucks. Everyone is surprised what the hell are these cucks doing here? They say that cuck experience that very night took out their true fetish from the inside and removed all of their inhibitions. And they actually love being like cucks. Kareena is proud and orders the slave to get back to work. "Damn bitch" Malaika jibes.

The yacht starts and moves into the distance. Nobody is having a clue what is happening. Suddenly a loud music starts being played. There is a big curtain on the yacht. And when the yacht goes into the distance- Voila! The curtain falls and we see the bride and the groom - Amrita and Mike! Everyone cheers for the couple as they walk together hand in hand. Mike is just wearing a men's bodybuilding black thong underwear that only covers his humongous dong. He looks like a male escort or a stripper. As he is black, it almost looks like he isn't wearing anything.

But the show stealer is Amrita. She is wearing a sexy white bridal micro-bikini. Just covering her nipples and only two mini triangles on the front and back of the bottom fully showing the shape of her crotch and her naked ass. She is wearing the bridal headgear and a white mini-hand gloves.

They both say recite their vows loudly in-front of everyone and accept each other as man and woman in front of all those who matter. Mike lifts Amrita is his arms they both passionately kiss each other. Everyone is cheering. It looks like as if the kiss is never going to end but it eventually does. Amrita and Mike scream together in unison "Let the party begin". Loud EDM music blares throughout the yacht as everyone is boozing and having fun like they used to in House No.69. The slaves are serving the drinks. Kareena announces "Lets get the booze for our cucks shall we!" "Yeah!!" And everyone cheers to that!

Kareena passes two wine glasses to Amrita. She squats over and slides her white bikini string (if there is any) as her sweet pussy starts gushing out the golden liquid as Amrita moans in ecstasy while peeing into the both the wine glasses. Mike walks forward, pees in both the glasses too. Kareena takes the two glasses, mixes the Bride's and Groom's pee really well ordered the two slaves to come here and let's see who wins. Both slaves are now pros in it and drink it like bottom ups in one go as if is their favorite drink. Everyone cheers for the sissies.

The party goes on the bride Amrita give a sexy lap dance to her groom Mike. Darrell tries to join and touch Amrita. But is stopped as today only Mike and Amrita are allowed on each other. Mike declared it is now time to make love to his bride. Others can enjoy the party, have an orgy, use the slaves and make use of everything. Mike lifts Amrita is his arms by the ass cheeks, and Amrita facing him. They both continue kissing each other and she clutches him tightly. She can feel the raw manliness of Mike as she bites his ears as they go. "ooooo kinky ..." Darrelll remarks.

They enter their private room. Amrita cooingly whispers into his ear "I want you man ... my man". She continues - "I want you to fertilize my womb with your virile seed today. I have thrown the pills in the trash and the pussy rubber too. Come my man ... take me as yours forever." Mike put her onto their wedding the bed and smiles at her. Amrita gets up and shuts the door. The loud moans of the bride and groom can be echoed all over the yacht. The people outside are witness to the wildest lovemaking ever made.

Nine months later ...

Kareena and Malaika are in London. Their "Jamaican adventures" are a still a secret to the whole world. They just go to Kingston to see Amrita's business. She frequents Mumbai sometimes regarding her settlements with Shakeel or meeting the boys. But she has not been her for almost a year. She has informed that some business-related problems have really growing big. Kareena and Malaika know what has grown big.

Mike wakes up in the House No.69. Mike and Amrita have bought that house permanently and it is their home. He stretches his huge 6'5 muscular body and goes to the balcony. He is just wearing a white CK underwear barely able to hide his huge and virile morning boner. He goes to Amrita who is standing in a transparent gown and inside she is too a wearing white CK thong underwear and a matching bra. They like wearing matching attires when go to bed and make love. Amrita turns over to see her man as Mike runs his powerful black hands very delicately Amrita's humongous 9-month pregnant fair-complexioned soft belly. Her breasts have become huge. Their areolas often pop out her bra as its difficult holding that much milk for her babies.

Yes, Mike had fertilized her wombs with twins. She is glowing like she has never glowed before. Mike runs his all over her belly. He bends down and kissed it. All day they talk to their babies. They ultrasound shows twin boys. He rises and they lovingly kiss each other as Amrita wants to live in her man's powerful manly arms for eternity.

She gets a message from Shakeel that asking she has been all these months. It is almost been a year. They need to sort out the yearly settlement and the property. She needs to look over their boys and the family matters. Yes, she has exactly been doing that. She has been looking over the family matter. But her family is right here with Mike. She is looking after the boys too. But they are growing strong in her womb. And there is nobody, absolutely NOBODY more dearer to her than her darling baby boys. They matter more than anyone. Anyone means ANYONE. They are the seeds of her beloved, her man, whose virility and manliness is the sole owner of her motherhood and fertility.

Finally, her darling boys arrive absolutely healthy and strong into this world. It is happiest moment of her life. Back home, she is completely naked, with her two boys suckling the milk from her motherly breasts. She needs to have that deep connection with their babies, and it becomes deeper when their bare bodies come together. While breastfeeding, she is joined by her man, who too is fully naked and wraps his manly arms all over his woman and their suckling babies. Amrita is in total ecstasy as her man calls for yet another procreation. She is thrilled to hear that and is bearing twins yet again after a year. This time, two beautiful baby girls.

THE END