BBC: A Cheating Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are you up to today?" Adrian asked and Julie watched him walk into the living room.

Fuck! My phone! Did I lock it?!

Julie rushed in and saw Adrian looking around the room. Julie glanced down at her phone which was facing up on the seat she was on, the blacked porn scene was still paused. Luckily for Julie, she didn't think Adrian saw it.

Julie quickly grabbed it and locked the screen before sitting down. She looked up and saw Adrian staring at her legs that was on show since her robe had pulled to one side.

He's staring at me like a piece of meat, Julie thought, no one has looked at me like that in a long time.

Without saying anything, Adrian moved and sat down on the same sofa as Julie, just inches away from her.

Why has he had to sit there! He could've chosen any other seat!

Julie's pussy was on fire as the man she had been fantasising about sat so close to her. She could smell his intoxicating aftershave, she could even feel some of the warmth coming from his hot body.

Julie knew she should pull her robe and cover up her thick leg, but she left it out.

"Can I be honest with you, Mrs Swanson?" He asked and put an arm onto the back of the sofa, around Julie.

"Y-yes, of course." Julie stuttered out.

Oh god, oh god. What is happening!

"I knew Hayley wasn't here." He said, his voice so calm and seductive. Julie got lost staring into his beautiful, brown eyes.

"Then w-why are you here?" Julie stuttered again.

Adrian edged himself closer to her and Julie felt all of the hairs on her body stand on end. She knew she should back away, but her body wasn't listening to her brain.

"I wanted to be alone, with you." He whispered.

Julie just watched in shock as his big, black hand moved and gently landed onto her bare thigh. Her pale white skin covered by his smooth, ebony skin.

"W-why's that?" Julie asked, her pussy on fire.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me," Adrian whispered and moved even closer so their bodies were touching, "I know you want me."

Julie's eyes were locked on his hand as it slowly moved higher up her thigh. His fingertips slightly moved under the slight bit of robe that still covered her.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea." Julie whispered, but did nothing to stop him.

"Oh, I think it is," Adrian whispered, "I know you watched me and Hayley that night," words that stunned Julie to her core, "and the fact you had blacked porn on your phone when I came in, means I know you want it."

Oh fuck, what can I do?!

As Adrian's black hand disappeared slowly up Julie's robe, closer and closer to her soaked pussy, she instinctively spread her legs a little wider.

He was less than an inch from her when reality shook her.

"Stop," She whispered, "we shouldn't."

Adrian didn't move his hand away, but he stopped moving it closer to her.

"Are you saying you don't want my big, black cock to fuck you right now?" Adrian asked her.

Julie slowly moved her eyes back to stare at Adrian's face, he had gotten so close that she could feel his warm breath on her.

"Adrian, I... you're with Hayley, and I'm married." She whispered, although her pussy begged for the opposite.

"That wasn't a no." He said with a confident smile.

Before Julie knew what was happening. With his free hand, Adrian pulled his jogging bottoms down and unleashed his giant, black cock.

His other hand was still so close to Julie's pussy but she stared at his dark meat.

It was as black as the night sky, bulging and begging for attention. As thick as a can and it looked as hard as steel.

Julie felt her mouth fill with saliva at the mere sight of it.

Don't... don't... don't do it.... But, it's so beautiful, how can I not?

"Touch it, I know you want to." Adrian whispered.

Julie couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Even with her mind screaming at her, Julie's hand slowly moved and she wrapped her pale, white fingers around his hard, throbbing, black cock.

"Good girl." Adrian whispered in her ear.

Fuuuuuuck! Julie moaned in her head, I'm touching another man's cock!

For the first time since they became a couple, Julie was touching someone's cock that wasn't Kevin's. The fact that it was her daughter's boyfriend just seemed to turn her on more.

Without even thinking to, Julie's hand slowly stroked up and down. She watched the skin on his cock move with her hand and she gasped when she saw precum come from the head.

"That's more like it," Adrian whispered, his fingertips were still less than an inch from her pussy, "now, tell me what you want."

I can suck his dick, that's not as bad as having sex with him. Right?

"I... I... want to suck your dick." She whispered out as her hand still slowly moved up and down his shaft.

"Is that it? You don't want my cock to fuck your married, slutty pussy?" Adrian whispered.

Fuuuck yes I do!

Julie let out a soft moan when he called her a slut. She should've been pissed off that her daughter's boyfriend would call him such a name, but Julie loved it.

"I can't," she whispered as she kept wanking him, "that's too far, but I can suck your dick."

In Julie's mind, that was reasonably.

"Hmmm," Adrian hummed as if disappointed, "that will do, for now"."

In an instant his hand left Julie's thigh and he stood up in front of her. Before she knew it Julie was eye level with his beautiful cock.

"Open your mouth slut." Adrian ordered.

Julie moaned again at his dominant tone.

She instinctively opened her mouth and accepted that she was about to cheat on her husband.

Adrian just slowly moved his cock closer to her. Julie's mouth was watering as she waited for the first contact.

But it didn't come. Adrian left his cock just an inch from her open mouth. When she looked up he was just smiling down at her.

He wants me to do the rest, she realised, if I've come this far, I might as well see it through.

Julie leant her head forward and wrapped her plump lips around his shaft, just past his head.

"Mmmm!" Julie moaned, remembering how much she used to love sucking dick.

"Good slut." Adrian moaned.

He didn't move, but Julie started to bob up and down lovingly on his cock. Her wet tongue massaged his spongey head and tasted his delicious precum.

No other part of Julie was touching Adrian other than her lips and her tongue, but she was in heaven. Her head moved back and forth as she picked up the pace on the first blowjob she had given in years.

"Mmm. Mmmm." She moaned as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely more experienced than your daughter." Adrian moaned.

Why does he have to bring her up now? Julie thought, but it didn't stop her from sucking his dick.

She carried on lovingly giving this man, young enough to be her son, a blowjob. She swallowed down all of his precum and attempted to take him deeper and deeper.

"That's it, Kevin is a lucky man to be married to a slut like you." Adrian moaned.

She didn't know why, but Julie pulled her mouth back and wanked his spit covered cock as she looked up at him.

"I haven't sucked Kevin's cock in years." She told him.

Adrian laughed when he heard that.

"What a pussy, doesn't know what he's missing." Adrain laughed out.

Julie felt bad for what she told him, but she was too lost in her lust to stop.

She instantly wrapped her lips back around his cock and bobbed back and forth like a slut. For some reason, in her twisted mind, she wanted to prove to this young black man that she was a slut, better than her daughter.

"Mmm!" She moaned as she took him deeper.

"That's it you old whore," Adrian moaned, "take my black cock down your throat!"

His hands grabbed onto Julie's blonde hair and she felt him pull her down on his cock.

"Glllggg!" She gagged around him but Adrian was ruthlessly pushing her deeper.

"Take it you cheating whore!" Adrian roared. It was a dominant side Julie never expected, but she loved it.

Her hand reached into her robe and started to rub her swollen clit as Adrian pushed her deeper and deeper.

"Nearly. There." Adrain moaned.

Then, Julie felt his big, smooth balls rest against her chin and she knew she had his entire cock down her throat.

"GGLLLLLGGGGG!" She groaned around his perfect cock and spit started to pour out of her mouth and down her chin.

Her finger was furiously rubbing her clit, but soon, she started to lose air.

"GGLLGG!" She groaned but Adrian kept his cock down her throat.

He let go of her head and Julie pulled back. Gasping for air, spit ran down her chin and onto her robe.

"Fuck," she panted and wiped her mouth, "what a fucking cock."

"Oh, you don't even know." Adrian said in a cocky voice.

He gripped onto Julie's hair and she automatically opened her mouth. Once again Adrian shoved his entire cock down her throat but this time he didn't hold it there.

He pulled out and thrust himself back in again.

"Gllg...gllg...gllg!" Julie gagged and spat around his cock as he fucked her face.

"Yeees!" Adrian roared, "Little Hayley never lets me fuck her face like this!"

The stupid bitch! She doesn't know what she's missing!

Julie fucking loved it!

She rubbed her clit as Adrian fucked her mouth over and over. She was constantly gagging and spit was pouring down her chin.

"Stop touching yourself whore, you're doing this for me!" Adrian shouted.

Julie didn't understand it but she had to obey him. She moved her hand away from her desperate pussy and allowed this young black man to fuck her mouth harder and harder.

When he pulled back a trail of spit ran from Julie's mouth to his beautiful cock.

"Suck on my balls my Mummy slut." Adrian ordered.

"Okay." Is all Julie could pant out, any resistant she might've had was completely gone.

She grabbed onto his cock that had a thick layer of her spit over. Julie lifted it up and for a second stared at his beautiful, smooth balls.

She lunged forward and wrapped her lips around one of the hard egg shapes and sucked on it whilst running her tongue along it.

"Oh yeah, suck on those balls just like Hayley did two nights ago." Adrain moaned out.

Julie hated being compared to her daughter, but if she was going to get compared, she wanted to make sure she was better.

She lightly pulled his balls back whilst in her mouth and hungrily licked them all over. After a few minutes she moved onto the other ball and did the same.

"Mmmm!" Julie moaned as she did it.

"Fucking hell," Adrian laughed, "you really are a horny old slut for black cock!"

I can't believe he can play the nice gentleman so well, yet also talk to me like this, Julie thought, but she absolutely loved it.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking his balls Adrian then gripped Julie's hair and pulled her head back. Her mouth stayed open, moaning.

"Tell me how badly you want to suck your daughters' black boyfriends' cock!" He ordered.

Do it! Her head screamed.

"I desperately want to suck on your giant black cock! Please let your girlfriend's mum take your perfect cock down her cheating, whore throat! I can do it so much better than Hayley!" Julie begged pathetically.

"We'll see about that." Adrian laughed and then shoved the older woman's mouth back onto his cock.

He didn't fuck her face that time, Julie just hungrily bobbed up and down. Spit covered her lips and she grabbed onto his firm waist to help her suck his cock faster.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Julie moaned over and over at the feel of a juicy cock in her mouth.

Adrian started to moan more the deeper Julie got. She was happily choking herself on his dark meat whilst massaging his head with her wet tongue.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum soon you cheating slut." Adrian moaned.

"Mmmm!" Julie moaned again, desperate to taste his cum.

"Oh yeah...." Adrian moaned and Julie felt his cock harden even more, "fuuuuuuckkkk!"

Adrian gripped Julie's blonde hair so tight she thought he would pull it out. But that didn't distract her when she got a thick spray of warm, delicious cum hitting her tongue.

"Mmmmm!!!" Julie moaned.

I forgot how much I fucking love the taste of cum!

Shot after shot of thick loads of cum filled Julie's mouth. It was fucking delicious but there was so much that she couldn't swallow it all in time and some spilled out of her lips and down her chin.

"Don't swallow it all!" Adrian ordered.

Julie kept bobbing up and down as his cum never seemed to end. She had to swallow some, but made sure to keep her mouth filled. If anything, Julie liked that more because she got to taste it for longer.

When Adrian's cock started to go soft in her mouth, he pulled back.

"Show me." He ordered.

Julie looked up at him and opened her mouth. When she stuck her tongue out to show her cum filled mouth a bit of it fell down her chin again.

Fuck I'm so fucking horny! Julie thought as her chin dripped with spit and cum.

"Now," Adrian said and pulled up his jogging bottoms, he leant in close and Julie kept the cum in her mouth, "If you ever say no to me fucking you again, you will never have another opportunity with my cock."

I love how dominant he is!

Adrian didn't say anything and just turned to walk out of the house.

Once the door was closed Julie flopped back on the sofa, she was still trying to catch her breath.

With a big gulp she swallowed his thick load of cum.

"Fucking hell." She panted.

Her robe was nearly fully open and her pussy begged for attention. With Adrian's cum still lingering in her mouth she instantly moved her hand to rub her pussy.

With her left hand she fingered her soaked hole and her right hand rubbed her clit.

In a matter of seconds she was moaning like a whore.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck yes... Adriiaann!!" Julie moaned as she came harder than ever on her sofa.

Once she had come down from her orgasm the reality of what she had done hit her like a tonne of bricks.

I just cheated on my husband. Worse than that it was with my daughter's boyfriend! It's not like it was some stranger I'll never see again!

Panic started to take over Julie, she stood up fretting and shaking.

How could I be so stupid! What came over me?!

Julie ran upstairs and quickly brushed her teeth and showered, wanting to get away any smell of cum.

After that she sat back down in the living room, still panicking and her heart going a mile a minute. But as she sat in the same spot, she couldn't help but have flashbacks to less than an hour prior. To having Adrian's big, black cock in her mouth.

It's just been so long, that's all, Julie told herself, I got it out of my system, he won't tell Hayley, he won't want to risk her breaking up with him! That'll be it, over, my wild moment is gone.

Julie agreed to herself that she would never mention it to Kevin and if Adrian ever came round to the house then she would only treat him as she should treat her daughter's boyfriend.

Even after calming herself down, Julie was still wracked with guilt. She spent the rest of the day making the house spotless and getting dinner ready for Kevin, trying to prove she is a good wife.

When she heard the front door open hours later she nearly jumped out of her skin, for some reason panicking it was Adrian.

"Hey, I'm back." Kevin said as he closed the door.

Oh thank god, it's just Kevin.

"Hello, how was your day?" Julie asked him in her kindest voice and kissed him on the cheek.

"Erm, yeah, it was good?" Kevin asked, he was obviously confused by her nice manor.

"Good, dinner is nearly ready." Julie told him and headed to the kitchen.

"Is Hayley back?" He asked.

"No, not yet." Julie replied.

As Julie took the food out of the oven she heard the front door open again.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home!" Hayley's cute voice shouted out.

"Hey, look who it is." Julie heard Kevin say and fear made her freeze.

"Hi Mr Swanson, I hope it's okay that I've come round for dinner?" Adrian's voice said.

Oh no, what is he doing here?!

Julie felt like her heart stopped, but at the same time, she felt an instant flutter in between her legs.

As footsteps grew closer to the kitchen Julie started to sweat and panic.

"Hi Mum." Hayley said, she walked straight to the fridge and stook her head inside.

"Hi Mrs Swanson." She heard Adrian's deep, seductive voice say.

Julie slowly looked over at the beautiful black man, who just hours ago was fucking her face like a slut.

Why does he have to be so sexy?!

"H-hi, Adrian." Julie stuttered.

As Hayley's attention was inside of the fridge, Adrian stared and grinned at Julie. Having him look at her like a piece of meat had Julie remembering her time on the sofa with him. Once again, her pussy twitched with excitement.

Hayley shut the fridge door and pulled out two cans of pop.

"Adrian said he came round here earlier." Hayley said.

What?!

Julie thought she was going to pass out.

"Sorry about that, I forgot to call him to let him know I wasn't home." Hayley said and handed one can to Adrian.

"Yeah, sorry again Mrs Swanson, I didn't mean to bother you." He said with a wicked smile.

"It's... it's okay." Julie nervously replied.

She watched as Hayley interlocked her fingers with Adrian's.

"Need a hand with dinner?" Hayley asked.

"No, I've got it, you go sit down." Julie said, she had to force herself to look away from Adrian.

They both left the kitchen and Julie had to lean against the counter. She felt sick, disgusted with herself and even worse, horny.

Julie started to plate up the dinner for a few minutes when she nearly jumped out of her skin by Adrian's whispered voice.

"Hi there, Mummy slut." He said to her.

Julie span around to see him stood on the other side of the island.

"Shh!" Julie hushed him, "what if they heard that!"

"They won't, the TV's too loud," Adrian told her and slowly walked around the island, "I had fun earlier."

"That was a mistake," Julie whispered to him, "we have to forget it ever happened."

"How do you expect me to do that?" Adrian replied, getting closer and closer to Julie, "How am I not supposed to picture you choking on my cock the next time I'm fucking your daughter?"

"Adrian," Julie whispered, although his words were having an effect on her, "please, it can't happen again."

"I told you before," He replied, now only two feet away from the housewife who was frozen still, "if you say no to my fucking you, you won't get another chance."

Julie was stiff as a brick, she looked into the younger man's eyes and felt her resistance melting away.

Oh my god, what do I do?

Adrian took the last step so he was only inches from Julie, he leant into her ear and Julie smelt his intoxicating after shave.

"Luckily for you, I'm not offering to fuck you right now," He whispered, his warm breath made Julie let out a little moan, "but I fully intend to, soon."

Fuuuucck.

Before Julie could come back to earth and respond, Adrian grabbed a glass from the counter behind her, turned and walked out.

What is wrong with me! Why do I feel so weak around him.

Julie attempted to control herself as she finished plating up dinner.

When everyone sat around the table Julie tried to force herself not to look at Adrian, but when she did she saw him smiling at her.

Again, her pussy twitched at the sight of him.

"Thank you Mrs Swanson, looks amazing." Adrian said to her.

Julie just nodded and kept her mouth shut.

She didn't speak a single word throughout the meal, she barely even paid attention to everyone else's conversation as her mind ran wild.