BBC: A Cheating Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Julie picked up a few plates and took them to the kitchen as everyone else went into the living room.

As she put the plates in the dishwasher, she turned around and nearly jumped when she saw Adrian stood there holding more plates.

"T-thank you." She stuttered out.

"You're welcome." Adrian said and handed them to her.

Julie quickly turned around and put the plates into the dishwasher, but when she turned around he was still there.

"I think we're going to watch another film." Adrian told her, his voice was normal, as if he hadn't fucked her face earlier that day.

"Okay." Julie nervously replied.

That was when Adrian leant in closer to her, which made Julie feel weak in the knees.

"Why don't you go and put on those pyjama's you tried to tease me with last time, no bra again, I like to see those big tits swing." He whispered.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

In between Julie's legs was on fire. She looked into his beautiful, brown eyes and at his dominant smile.

"O-okay." She stuttered, as though she couldn't refuse this man.

"Good girl." He said and then turned around and walked away.

As if on autopilot, Julie went upstairs and undressed. She couldn't stop herself from feeling her drenched, hairy pussy and letting out a heavy moan.

What am I doing? She thought, but carried on putting the pyjamas that Adrian told her to.

With no bra on and how horny she was, her stiff nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

When she got back into the living room she saw Adrian stare at her chest slightly, which made Julie more excited, then she sat down next to Kevin.

As guilty as she felt, having a young, handsome man find her attractive made Julie feel great.

Throughout the film Julie would glance at Adrian, except unlike previously, he never looked back. Over and over she would look across but he only focused on the TV.

Why isn't he looking at me? These are the same pyjamas as last time, right?

Nearly an hour later, Julie was getting more frustrated at Adrian who seemed to be completely ignoring her.

Another half an hour later.

Right, that's it!

Julie couldn't take being ignored by him any longer. She saw that his glass was empty so she quickly stood up and walked over.

"Do you want another drink?" She asked, then leant over to pick it up.

With the top few buttons of her pyjamas undone, she knew Adrian would have a good view of her cleavage.

"No, I'm fine thanks Mrs Swanson." Adrian replied and didn't look at her at all.

"Mum, can you move?" Hayley huffed.

What am I doing wrong?!

She quickly went and sat back next to Kevin and carried on watching the film. When it ended Julie was even more frustrated, Adrian hadn't looked at her once.

He tells me to put this on then ignores me?!

"Well, I best get home." Adrian announced and stood up.

"Sure you don't want to stay the night?" Hayley asked him.

Yes, stay, maybe I can listen to them have sex again, Julie thought.

"No, my roommate needs a lift to the airport early in the morning so I have to get back." Adrian told her.

Fuck!

Hayley stood up and held his hand.

"Thanks for having me again Mr and Mrs Swanson." Adrian said to the parents.

"You're welcome any time." Kevin replied.

Why am I so annoyed he's leaving?! Jesus Julie get it together!

Hayley walked him to the door and to say bye.

As they were out of the room and Julie was on fire, she turned to face Kevin and grabbed onto his cock from outside of his shorts.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asked in shock.

"Kevin, we haven't had sex in a long time, I want it." She told him bluntly.

Julie almost couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth, she had never spoke like that to him before.

"Julie," Kevin whispered, "They're just out there."

Julie didn't care, she was horny and needed sex. She knew if it carried on she might not be able to resist Adrian. Maybe, if Kevin could satisfy her, she can control herself.

"Well, once he's gone we're going upstairs and I want you to fuck me." She firmly told her husband.

Kevin flicked between both of Julie's eyes, he looked surprised at what she said.

"Fine." He said after a few moments of silence.

Fine?! I just threw myself at him for sex and he makes it sound like a chore! Adrian would fuck me!

The front door closed and Hayley stuck her head around the corner.

"I'm heading to bed, night." She said and walked off.

After she went upstairs and they heard her bedroom door close Julie turned back to Kevin.

"Right, let's go." She said and stood up.

"What? Hayley's in her room, she will hear us." He replied with a sigh.

For fuck sake! Julie moaned in her head, but she wasn't letting him out of it. He was her husband and she had needs.

Before Kevin had time to react, Julie straddled him on the sofa, her thick legs either side of him.

"Julie, what's gotten into you?" Kevin asked in shock.

"I know what's not gotten into me in way too long," She said and started to undo his shorts, "but that changes now."

She could see the confusion and almost annoyance in her husband's face as she pulled out his 4 inch cock which wasn't even fully hard.

Before today I thought this was a good sized cock, after handling Adrian's though it looks so small in my hands.

"Fine, but be quiet." Kevin huffed.

Julie quickly pulled her pyjama bottoms off and straddled her husband again, his cock was pretty much fully hard and she aimed it for her drenched pussy.

Sliding down it, Julie let out a moan. It had been so long since she had felt a cock inside of her pussy. She took him fully inside of her and started to bounce up and down.

"Oh yeah!" Julie moaned as she rode him, although she was half faking it.

"Julie, keep it down." Kevin whispered.

His hands reached over and lightly grabbed onto her thick thighs as she rode him.

"Sorry, it's just been so long." Julie whispered.

It took a few minutes but Kevin eventually started to get into it. His hands were perfectly still on Julie's thighs but he was letting out quiet moans.

But, something just wasn't working for Julie. She yearned to be treated and spoken to the way Adrian did. She wanted Kevin to grab her tits and call her names, but he didn't.

However, after almost having to force Kevin to have sex with her, Julie didn't want him to know she wasn't enjoying it. So, she faked her moans as she rode him.

She kept waiting for it to get better, to feel better, but before she knew it Kevin started to moan louder.

"I'm nearly there." Kevin whispered to her.

I'm fucking not!

Since they barely had sex, Julie wasn't on any contraception. She quickly jumped off of him and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Jesus Julie!" Kevin moaned in shock as it had been years since he felt a blowjob.

Julie tasted her own pussy on her husband's cock and bobbed up and down like a wild animal. However, she just felt disappointed after feeling the size of Adrian's cock in her mouth.

In a matter of seconds Kevin grunted and Julie swallowed his little load of cum straight down.

When she came back up Kevin was panting. She pulled up her pyjama's, disappointed that she didn't get to cum and sat down next to him.

"Well, that was unexpected," Kevin said, "did you cum?"

"Yeah." Julie lied.

Even more to her annoyance, Kevin went up to bed at the same time so she couldn't even have the privacy to make herself cum.

As she lay there in bed, listening to Kevin's snoring her mind was running wild.

After all this time, the sex with shit. I bet Adrian would fuck me properly, he sure fucked my face hard enough. Can I really not have sex with him, I can't even say no when he tells me to put on my pyjamas.

Eventually, Julie fell asleep.

The next day Kevin was at work and Julie was working herself into a frenzy. She argued over and over about having sex with Adrian. One minute she would be certain that she wanted to fuck him, then the next she shouted at herself for willing to cheat on Kevin.

By 11am she couldn't take it anymore. She called Karen, her next door neighbour for a distraction.

An hour later she was over at Karen's house having a cup of tea.

Julie trusted Karen absolutely, she knew anything she told Karen would only stay between them two.

Karen was a little younger than Julie. She was tall, slim, with a great body and had long brunette hair. Her husband, Ian, was nearly in his 60s and extremely wealthy. Karen made a few comments before about only being with him for the money, but again, that stayed between them two.

"So, how's things?" Karen asked as they relaxed in the living room.

"Have you ever had an affair?" Julie blurted out to her best friend.

"Why?" Karen asked, "Have you?"

"No." Julie told her, which she knew was kind of a lie since she gave Adrian a blowjob, but it wasn't like a proper long term affair.

Karen must've picked up on Julie's awkwardness.

"I've had... flings." Karen admitted.

Julie looked up at her friend, if anything it actually felt like a bit of relief knowing Karen had cheated on her husband.

"Really? When? How?" Julie asked.

"You know Ian, he's older, he can't... perform, as well as I would like," Karen explained, "so when the opportunity has come that I can get some satisfaction then I have occasionally taken it."

"With who?" Julie asked intently.

"Only people I would never see again," Karen told her, "One man in a hotel when I was visiting my family down south, another in a "cinema when I went on my own."

"Wow." Julie replied.

People she'd never see again, so not like Adrian.

Although, Karen and Ian didn't have any kids.

"So, why the question?" Karen asked.

Julie looked at her best friend, she desperately wanted to release and tell her what had happened, but something stopped her.

"I... I can't say," Julie told her, "I want to, maybe in the future, just not yet."

"Hmm, you do have my intrigued." Karen said with a smirk.

"Well I'm going crazy." Julie sighed and sat back.

"So, I take it Kevin isn't holding up his side of the sexual lifestyle?" Karen asked.

"Please, he hasn't been doing that since we got married." Julie told her.

"So, why not just leave him?" Karen asked.

Julie thought about that, she had thought about it a lot. However, it just wasn't a great option for her. Inside, Julie still loved Kevin. He was a great dad and a great provider. He had good qualities, he just wasn't the best husband or lover. Plus the fact that she hadn't worked in many years and her entire income was from Kevin, Julie didn't know how she would survive without him.

I'm such a bad person.

"I can't." Julie admitted.

"Okay," Karen replied, "Do you have someone in mind to have an affair with?"

"Yes." Julie whispered as though she were embarrassed.

"Does Kevin know this person?" She asked.

"Yes." Julie repeated herself.

"Do I know this person?" Karen said.

"No." Julie replied, being as cryptic as possible.

"You're killing me here with the mystery!" Karen laughed out, "If Kevin might find out, then you will be playing a risky game."

"Great." Julie replied back sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

As that week went on Julie was driving herself crazy. She tried to have sex with Kevin a couple of times but he always said no.

The longer it went on, the more Julie fantasised about Adrian. She thought about how often he would've fucked Hayley since they last saw each other. Jealousy filled her.

One day, Julie was home alone when a knock came on the door at midday.

She was dressed in baggy, comfy shorts and a baggy t-shirt when she went to answer it.

Her heart almost stopped and her legs felt weak when she opened the door and saw Adrian on the other side.

"Hi, Mummy slut." Adrian said with a smile.

"W-what are you doing here?" Julie stuttered out, but her pussy was burning between her legs.

Adrian just walked in to the house and past Julie.

"I've given you enough time to think things over," He said and turned back to face the housewife, "but now, it's time for you to take my cock in your married cunt."

His filthy, disrespectful words just turned Julie on more. She wanted him, no, she needed him, but she still didn't know if she could do it.

Julie was going back and forth in her head as she stared at the gorgeous black man.

"So, what's it going to be?" Adrian asked.

Julie watched, still unsure as Adrian undid his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. His already hard, thick, beautiful cock was unleashed and Julie's mouth watered.

Maybe I can just give him another blowjob? I've already done that so it's not too bad, plus it could keep my urges at bay for a while.

Without saying a word, Julie walked over to him and dropped herself to her knees.

"Good choice." Adrian said with a victorious grin.

Julie reached up and wrapped her fingers around his perfect dick.

Why is his cock so perfect, Julie thought as she slowly stroked him up and down.

Adrian didn't say anything, he just allowed the married mother to play with his cock. It only took a few seconds for Julie to need him in her mouth again.

She leant forward and for the second time she wrapped her lips around his thick shaft and tasted his delicious precum.

"Mmmm." Julie moaned as excitement ran through her body.

Adrain stayed silent.

Julie lovingly moved her lips up and down his shaft as her tongue slowly circling his big head. More precum licked out of him and Julie swallowed it down.

It was like she was making love to his cock. She was giving out little moans of pleasure as she tasted his black meat.

"Let's get more comfortable." Adrian finally said.

Julie looked up at him, his cock blocked her view. Then Adrian turned and headed towards the living room.

As Julie went to stand back up Adrian turned and shouted at her.

"No!" He said, "you crawl like the pathetic slut you are."

Why does him talking to me like this turn me on so much!

Julie happily obeyed and crawled on her hands and knees after her daughter's boyfriend. Each bit closer made her feel more pathetic, but also made her pussy leak more.

When she got into the living room he was on the sofa completely naked. It was the first time Julie properly got to see his body and she was in awe of him.

His abs shone through like steel, his arms were bulging and huge and his ebony skin looked majestic. She took a moment just to stare at the godlike man.

"Get back to my fucking cock." He ordered and brought Julie out of her daze.

"Y-yes, sir." Julie whispered.

"Sir? You really are a whore," Adrian laughed and Julie's face burnt red, "I need to get your prude daughter to act more like you."

Reminding Julie of what she was doing with Hayley's boyfriend brought more shame to her, but that shame just turned her on more.

She crawled between his legs and took his cock back into her mouth. She was no longer lovingly bobbing up and down, she was sucking his cock like her life depended on it.

Julie would pull back and spit on the head, then used her hands spread it around his shaft before shoving it back down her throat.

Adrian wasn't touching her but he started to breath heavier and when his cock twitched in Julie's mouth she revelled, knowing she was giving him pleasure.

"Take it down your throat again, just like last time." Adrian ordered.

Julie held onto his firm thighs and forced her mouth further down his cock. When he hit her throat she wanted to gag but she forced herself to keep going, she didn't want to disappoint this amazing man.

"Glllg!" She groaned, she only had another inch to go.

Then, with one final push her head sunk down and she felt his hard abs on her forehead.

"Fuuuck yees!" Adrian moaned, "Hayley still can't take the full thing like you!"

"Glllllllgggg!" Julie gagged and groaned around his cock as she held him fully in her.

When she pulled back and gasped for air his cock was drenched in her spit. Her mouth felt wet and her pussy was drenched.

"Take off that top, I need to see those big tits for real!" Adrian ordered.

Julie hesitated, knowing she was falling deeper but she couldn't say no. She pulled the top over her head, unhooked her blue bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Fucking hell, they're much bigger than Hayley's." Adrian said then reached forward and grabbed them both.

"Ooooh fuck!" Julie moaned, it had been so long since someone had played with her tits.

"You like that?" Adrian said with a smile.

"Yeeeesss!" Julie moaned out as he twisted her big, firm nipples.

She looked at his black hands on her pale tits and her legs twitched.

Suddenly, Adrian grabbed Julie's head and forced her mouth back onto his cock. This time, he was in control.

He was shoving her head up and down on his cock and making her gag every time.

"Glgg...gluugg...gluggg!" She moaned over and over as spit started to fall down her chin.

Then Adrian pulled her head back roughly and Julie winced in a little pain.

"Now, it's time for me to fuck that cheating cunt of yours." He said to her.

Julie was panting for air, her mouth was drenched in spit as she looked up at him.

"I... I don't know if I can." She panted out to him.

Some part of her was still trying to fight it, but she knew that was a losing battle.

"I told you," Adrian said and leant in close to her, "if you say no to me fucking you, then you won't get my cock again."

Julie looked at him, then down at the big black cock.

I can't go without that cock, now I've tasted it, I know I can't stop.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Adrian asked her.

"Okay," Julie whispered, "I'll do it."

Adrian pulled her head back and let go, forcing Julie to fall back onto her hands.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want me to fuck you!" Adrian told her.

I've gone this far.

Julie had made up her mind and there was no changing that now.

"Please!" She begged and stared at him, "please fuck my soaking wet pussy like the cheating, married whore I am for your big, black cock!"

"That'll have to do," Adrian said and stood up, his cock swinging in front of Julie, "get on the sofa and bend over."

"Yes, sir." Julie instantly replied.

She stood up and ripped her shorts off, followed by her underwear. She put her knees onto the sofa and rested onto the back.

"Fucking hell," Adrian shouted, "If you ever want my cock again then you need to shave this cunt. I don't fuck hairy sluts!"

Julie was humiliated, she couldn't believe he just spoke to her like that, but she was at his whim.

"Yes, sir," She replied, "I'm sorry."

"Stupid fucking slut." Adrian told her.

Then when she felt his hands grab onto her hips her body jumped with excitement. Adrian rubbed the head of this thick cock up and down her completely soaked, hairy pussy.

Ooooh fuck! I'm about to be fucked by another man!

Without any warning, Adrian shoved his entire cock balls deep into Julie's cunt.

"Fuuuucckkinnngg hellllll!!!" Julie screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

It felt like her pussy was getting stretched open by his big, black cock! She may have been a slut in her single days but Adrian was by far the biggest she had ever had.

SPANK!

"How does that feel you little bitch?" Adrian growled at her.

"So... deep... so thick." Julie panted.

It felt like her pussy was clenching and gripping around his thick fucking cock that he just held completely in her.

SPANK!

Adrian's big hand came crashing down onto Julie's fat ass and she let out a little squeal.

"I can't believe you're letting your daughter's boyfriend fuck you, you're so fucking pathetic!" He shouted.