BBC: A Cheating Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he thrusted in and out of her ten times, just enough to give Julie a hint of what was to come.

"Fuuuucck!" She moaned, "I am fucking pathetic! Please fuck me with your big fucking cock!"

Jason gripped onto Julie and started to fuck her harder and harder. Julie was just letting out inhuman moans of pleasure as he completely rocked her world.

"Considering how big you are, you have a tight cunt!" Adrian roared out.

Every time Adrian said harsh words to Julie she got a mix of humiliation and pleasure, she couldn't explain it, but being a pathetic slut for this man made her so fucking horny!

"Yeees!" She moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck this fat whore with your big cock!"

"Your dirty talk is better than your daughter's anyway!" Adrian laughed.

"Fuck her!" Julie said without even realising it, "I'm a better fuck!"

Adrian laughed and carried on fucking the housewife.

His cock was going so deep it felt like he was in Julie's stomach. Every time his balls slapped against her it pushed the air out of her lungs.

Her big tits bounced against the sofa over and over and she moaned like a wild whore.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." She moaned over and over.

"You like that slut?" Adrian asked, "better than Mr Swanson's cock?"

Julie hated that he brought up her husband, making her filled with guilt, but the big, black cock in her cunt kept her distracted enough.

SPANK!

"I asked you a question!" Adrian shouted.

"Yeeess!" She moaned, "You're so much better than his little white dick!"

"Good Mummy slut!" Adrian replied and carried on destroying her pussy.

The room was filled with the sound of Julie's wet pussy getting fucked over and over, every now and again Adrian would slap her jiggling ass and make her squeal in pain and pleasure.

Then he grabbed Julie's blonde hair and yanked her head back.

"Tell me what a pathetic, cheating slut you are." He grunted in her ear.

"Oooow fuck!" Julie yelled out, "I'm a pathetic, fat, hairy slut! A cheating whore!"

He pushed her head forward and it hit against the sofa.

Oh fuck.. oh fuck! This is fucking amazing!

The longer and harder Adrian fucked Julie, the more she felt her desperately needed orgasm build.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum!" She warned him.

"You want to cum from little Hayley's black boyfriend fucking you?" Adrian asked and spanked her again.

"Yeeeeeess!" Julie moaned, "Pleeeaseee!"

Somehow, Adrian fucked Julie even harder. It felt like he was destroying her married pussy and she moaned like a wild animal.

"Cum for me you fucking whore!" He shouted.

Then, like a tonne of bricks, it hit her.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!"

The biggest orgasm of her life crashed through her body. Julie was shaking uncontrollably as her pussy clenched around Adrian's big cock.

"Turn around!" Adrian ordered.

He pulled out and Julie sat on the sofa, her back leant back and her thick legs spread wide.

"Do you love this big, nigger cock in your cunt?" Adrian asked as he rubbed his dick up and down Julie's gushing pussy.

"I do! I love it!" Julie panted, she felt weak after her orgasm but she loved the thought of having him back inside her.

"Tell me you're a whore for nigger cock!" Adrian ordered as he kept teasing her.

Julie couldn't believe his use of the "N" word! A word she never dared utter before.

"Say it or you'll never get it again!" He shouted.

I can't have that!

"I'm a whore for your nigger cock!" Julie shouted back at him, for some reason using such a taboo word turned her on more.

"Fuuuucckk!" Julie moaned as Adrian slid his entire cock into her.

He held her thick legs in the air as his cock fucked her cunt harder and harder. She was so fucking wet that their slapping sound filled the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Julie moaned.

She reached up and grabbed her big, heavy tits. Grabbing and squeezing them. She wanted to be a filthy, dirty slut for Adrian.

"Mmm yes! Give me that big cock baby!" Julie moaned and squeezed her nipples.

Adrian kept fucking her hard as his moaning and grunted got louder and louder.

"Yesss.. fuck me!" Julie moaned as she received more pleasure than she had in years.

"I'm gonna cum you cheating slut!" Adrian roared.

"Don't cum in me! I'm not on the pill!" Julie moaned out, but she hated the idea of not having his cock in her.

Adrian didn't stop fucking her.

"Beg me to cum in your fucking cunt or I walk out right now!" He shouted.

"Fuuuuckkk!" Julie moaned at his words.

"What's it going to be whore?!" Adrian shouted, he never stopped thrusting into her and Julie knew he must be close.

"Fuck! Cum in me! Cum in this fat, cheating whore for your big, nigger cock!" Julie screamed out.

"Fuuucck!" Adrian grunted and for the first time in years Julie felt her unprotected pussy getting filled up with a thick, creamy cum.

"OOOOH FUUUUCCCKKK!!" Julie screamed as feeling Adrian cum inside of her forced a second orgasm of her own.

"Oh god... oh fuck... what a cock." Julie panted out.

Her pussy kept clenching around Adrian, milking every last drop of cum that went deep into her womb.

When he pulled out she felt stretched and then felt his cum leak out of her.

"Thanks for that," Adrian said and started to get dressed, "I'll let you know next time I want to fuck a pathetic whore."

"Mmmm okay." Julie moaned.

She was trying to catch her breath and recover from the hard fucking.

"And shave that fucking cunt." Adrian shouted before walking out of the house.

Oh my god, Julie thought as she felt lightheaded, that was unbelievable. I can't believe how good it felt.

Any guilt that Julie felt was overpowered by the pure pleasure she had received.

It took her nearly thirty minutes to recover and stand up. Her pussy felt sore and drenched in her and Adrian's cum. She could feel it leaking down her leg and when she looked down she saw a wet spot on the sofa.

Shit, I've got some clean up to do.

Julie spent the next hour cleaning the sofa, having a shower and trying to get any scent of sex out of the house.

When she sat back down, out of breath she started to go over what just happened in her head.

There's no arguing now, I am a cheater. And with Hayley's boyfriend. God I'm a horrible mother.

When Hayley and Kevin got home and Julie actually spoke to them she started to be racked with guilt.

She looked at her husband and her daughter as they sat at the dinner table.

I've betrayed both of them, she thought, I can't do it again, I've had my fun, that's it. Better to end it now before it goes too far.