BBC Airport Suprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Heading to our hotel.
2.6k words
4.03
5.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica & I caught up on the way to the car- my nervousness had disappeared and I was ready for a fun packed day. The dynamics of which I was I was yet to understand. But anytime spent with Jessica was fun & add a strapping hot black guy into the mix it's bound to be exciting!

As we got into the elevator on our way upto the car park we were joined by 5/6 others. As we started to move I felt a large hand on my butt cheek, under my dress. A bolt of electricity pulsed through my body- we stopped on the 3rd floor for 2 people to exit. I watched in the mirror as he brought his lips to my ear & said, 'if it was just us, I'd have you on your knees right now'. His voice seemed to have such an effect as I felt my body react, instantly. I was ready for him, I was so wet I could have taken him all right there- it didn't bother me that others were around. What on earth had gotten into me. I was ready to be treated like a slut. Jessica watched this unfold with an incredibly naughty smile on her face, she knew how I felt- she'd experienced this before.

We exited the elevator on the 7th floor of the car park. We made small talk as we walked towards the car, as the car unlocked & the truck opened Jay loaded their overnight bags- Jessica jumped into the back, me in the drivers seat. I hadn't given any thought to the fact he'd be riding up front we me now that our unexpected guest was with us! His hand immediately made its way onto my knee, then upwards towards the fire under my dress. His other had caressed my face as he gently pulled my lips towards his. His lips met mine, my mind raced, the tips of his fingers reached my slit, I opened my legs to give him greater access. I was on fire- our tongues explored one another's. I wanted his fingers inside me- they almost were.

'Get a room you two' as the reality that Jessica had just watched my first kiss with someone other than my husband for 8 years- with someone that she would describe as her fuck buddy! We all laughed. I pressed my foot on the gas & we headed out of the carpark.

I wanted to impress Jay & had booked us a room at a luxury spa hotel. It was a little out of town, again in the hope that my friends visit would go unnoticed by anyone! The drive would be 45 minutes or so, Jays hand remained on my inner upper thigh, I loved it- but I wanted more. Half way through our drive me phone rang.... Oh my god it was my husband! I told both of them to remain silent as I answered.

'Hey honey' his voice boomed over the cars speakers.

'Hi baby' I replied as I felt Jays fingers push themselves up to the entrance of my pussy. I playfully slapped his arm as if to say stop it!

'You'll never guess what! Jessica has only gone & surprised me! She touched down this morning- she's in the car now say hi!'

My husband & Jessica caught up for a moment or two, during which Jay worked his fingers into me, his thumb rubbing my clit. I bit my lip, I let out a murmur, thankfully hubby didn't hear- Jay pushed his luck even further, he pulled my dress down and took a nipple into his mouth. I was still driving & god knows how I didn't crash! His tongue worked its way over my nipple, I was in heaven. I looked at Jessica in the rear view mirror- she knew the pleasure I was experiencing & all the time she kept my husband talking so he didn't suspect a thing.

'Ok, well I must go- it's great that you've got company whilst I'm away sweetheart, I love you.'

'I love you too' I replied and with that he was gone.

I let out a noise I've never made before, Jay retreated & we all laughed some more. I can't deny I felt a twinge of guilt, but the way Jay was handling my body soon washed that away.

Shortly after we arrived at the stunning hotel, a huge the grand driveway twisted through a golf course, the sun was beating down, the course lined with palm trees looked a picture. I parked the car, I looked at Jay & went in for a kiss. Jessica jumped out of the car & we were alone, the kiss lingered, our lips seemed to match perfectly & our tongues glanced one another's.

He sat back, placed his hand on my leg & said, 'you ready?'....

'Ready as I'll ever be' was my lame response. We got out of the car & to Jessica telling us how nice it was for us to join her with a hint of sarcasm.

As the room was booked for 2 people it was decided that Jessica would hang back, she would go for a stroll around the grounds & head to room once the coast was clear. We checked in as Mr & Mrs Smith & headed to the room. This hotel was one of the nicest I'd ever visited- the marble reception area was stunning. As we made our way towards the elevator a hotel worker, smartly dressed seemingly appeared from no where, he was black over 6 foot with neat facial hair & a shaved head, I clocked him checking me out- and when he was a few feet away from Jay I saw him wink at him & raised his fist- they fist pumped as they passed once another. 'What was that?' I asked Jay.

'Just another brother knowing exactly what's about to go down' as he let out a loud chuckle.

We stepped into the elevator- this time alone. He grabbed his phone, then my dress as we embraced & the naughty boy took a picture of my ass in the large mirror. 'I wana look back at these when I'm back home to remind me of your white ass'. He put his phone away, grabbed my butt with both hands & kissed me deep. I couldn't wait to get to the room. The elevator arrived on our floor. Before I had the chance to say a thing he whipped my sundress over my head- I stood there butt naked, in a hotel elevator. I swore at him, he laughed..... he said 'hurry up'. He was now a good 10 paces ahead of me, I ran to catch up with him- my head turning like an owl hoping no one would spot me, but the truth was I didn't really care. I was now solely focused on getting what I had wanted for months. Jay unlocked the door, we bundled in as quickly as possible.

The room was amazing, the huge bed slap bang in the middle of the room- a large bath tub in the corner of the bedroom, champagne on ice & a large balcony overlooking the golf course and you could see for miles beyond. Having taken in the view for a moment the noise of the champagne bottle popping had me turn my head and look directly at Jay. He'd removed his shirt, the contours of his arms, the shape of his upper chest & his six pack were like nothing else I'd ever seen this close. I made my way to him- like there was a magnet attached to both of us he handed me a glass, we both raised our glass & took a sip. I was already horny as hell, alcohol makes me horny too- I could feel myself subconsciously submitting to this black hunk.

He walked towards the large ensuite, in there was a large shower that you could easily have 10 people in. Jay said 'I'm going to have a shower- care to join me?' He didn't need to ask twice, I quickly turned the water on & waiting for him to grab me. I faced the shower as he approached me from behind, I felt his enormous cock brush against my bum before I felt the rest of him- he placed his hands on my upper arms, gently and got close to me ear before telling me to face him then get on me knees. That was the first time I'd seen his cock in the flesh, it was stunning, every bit as beautiful as Jessica had described, even though he wasn't fully erect It was a sight I would never forget. I very rarely sucked my husbands dick nowadays, I just don't have the urge. But this monster I went to work on straight away, I licked his shaft up & down like a lolly- it responded this monster was growing in my hand I took the large head in my mouth and sucked my tongue flicking over the sensitive part- I started to twist my hand and soon realised it was big enough for both hands, I have never sucked a cock big enough to give it a two handler but my petit hands wrapped around his girthy cock, it was bigger than any cock I'd ever seen.

Growing up in a conservative town I was a good girl, I lost my virginity at 19 and my husband was the only the 3rd person to take me to bed, in the early days when I was trying to impress him I stepped my game up but as time when on the mundane nature of sex with him became boring, his cock was half the size of Jays. The monster I now had in my mouth was at least 10 inches long & really thick, that's what surprised me the most, taking it in my mouth was difficult, his head much thicker than the shaft & I was doing my very best to get as much of it into mouth- I'd never experienced it before. He seemed to be enjoying it, the warm shower water was splashing over his fit body & his moaning started to become louder. I wanted his cum, I started to wank his cock into my mouth & let my tongue do the work of licking the tip, he responded with more groaning and bucking.

All of a sudden he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his enormous member into my throat- I gagged, I couldn't help it.... He started fucking my mouth for all of his worth, he said I've been saving this for you! And is was my mouth filled with his cum, I managed to swallow it down, he removed himself & rested the tip of his cock on my upper lip, a huge dollop of cum landed on my lip & I licked it up- I took him back into my mouth & sucked the last few drops from him. Strangely his cum tasted good, and I was ready for more.

We left the shower, I was drying myself off as I heard a faint knock at the door.... I checked through the spy glass in to the door, it was Jessica. I opened the door in a tiny towel just about covering my modesty. 'What have you two been doing I've been knocking on that door for ages' she gasped as he flew into the room.

'Ask her' a naked Jay said from his now reclined position in the centre of the bed that made his huge frame look small.

'Wow, that's a huge bed,' Jessica said, 'big enough for three' she followed up.

'Sure is' Jay chuckled.

Jessica wasted no time, she unhooked her shoes and climbed into the bed next to Jay. She placed her hand onto his upper chest and started to kiss his, she devoured him as if she harden eaten for days she ran her hand across his torso down to his pelvic area & started to massage his massive balls- his cock responded and started to show signs of getting back to its full hardness. Jessica broke away from the kiss, looked at me & said 'don't just stand there' I must have looked like a deer in headlights, I made me way to the opposite side of the bed. Now Jay was sandwiched between 2 hot, freaky, sexy women. I started kissing Jays lips, and Jessica started to play with my nipples- then Jessica placed her hand on my chin and pulled me towards her, there we were over this black god kissing. I have never kissed another woman, Jessica & I had been friends for years, whilst I admired her looks, and banging body I never expected to be sharing a kiss with her, she had never expressed any desire to do this either. I remember her telling me that she had 'experienced' in her college days, but she knew how to kiss me, it was a sensual kiss & it turned me on so much.

She jumped off the bed & removed her dress, Jessica then positioned herself on Jays face, and told me to 'sit on it'. I was nervous, would it fit? Take you time Jessica said as I straddled Jays bottom half, Jessica was already moaning with pleasure, I grabbed his cock & started to guide it into my soaking wet slit- initially there was an intense stretching feeling as his bulbous head split my lips & started its descent into me, I was trying not to go to push it to deep too soon, but it felt great, within a few seconds my body had managed to accommodate Jays huge cock, I didn't move I let my canal become accustomed to his size.

Jessica was facing me, her hands pushing down onto Jays chest, I could see her lower half grinding on Jays face and the noise of Jay eating my best friends pussy- she was beginning to squeal with pleasure and I did something I never even thought about doing & I grabbed her boobs and started pulling on her nipples, she responded & kissed me harder- Jay had begun to move his lower half, he clearly wanted me to start fucking him, my body took over & started to grind on his cock, the sort of grinding not possible with a much smaller cock like my husbands, I bucked like I was riding a horse back & forth his dick made me feel full, I could feel my orgasm building by this point Jessica had started to play with my nipples and had started an assault on my neck with her mouth, this really got me going, I was riding that cock like I'd never ridden a cock before, I hadn't, we'll certainly not one that big!

I could tell that Jessica was on the verge, she was doing her best to tip me over the edge too- just then after 10 mins of intense fucking Jay tried to say something, within seconds I felt my my O rising, and there is was I came hard on Jays cock, I felt his cum shoot into my within seconds of me reaching my climax & the sight & sounds of the two of us reaching orgasm clearly tipped Jessica over the edge as she nearly suffocated Jay as her hips bucked under the intense finish she has just reached. We all collapsed onto the bed in a heap! Jessica ended up without inches of Jays cock & she took him into her mouth and sucked him dry, the dirty minx must have tasted me on his cock, I laid back in at state of ecstasy.