BBC Breakfast Ladies Lesbian Fun

Story Info
Sally Nugent and Nina Warhurst in a fantasy lesbian session.
2.2k words
4.55
6.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And that's all we have time for today, goodbye and see you tomorrow'.

Sally finished the closing line of the programme, waited for the red light on the camera to go out, then breathed a sigh of relief.

She was up and walking across the studio before either of her co-presenters had even stood up.

'Good show everyone, thank you' said Dan, her co-host.

'Yes thanks all' said Nina, also getting to her feet and setting off towards the dressing rooms.

2 mins later Sally was sat in her dressing room, shoes off, and checking her phone. She opened her twitter feed. She could estimate how many tweets there had been about her, and of what nature, by two factors. Firstly, if she had been remotely challenging to a politician there would be tweets claiming she was either pro- Labour or pro-tory, and ones claiming the opposite.

The second factor that sparked online interest was what she wearing. More specifically if she was wearing a skirt or not. She liked her legs, was proud of them, and wearing anything above the knee guaranteed an array of tweets that should have sparked indignant rage in her but that generally she was not the remotest bit bothered by and, more than infrequently, slightly turned on by. Today she knew she'd shown a good amount of thigh and was looking forward to reading the comments.

There was a gentle knock on her door. 'Sally it's me, Nina, are you decent?'.

'Yes' Sally replied, and Nina walked in.

'Pity' said Nina, winking at Sally as she closed the door behind her. Sally smiled at her, then walked towards her co-presenter and kissed her on the lips.

'I love that top, makes your boobs look fab' said Sally.

'It's this bra, it's really good. It's knocked 20 years off my boobs. Phil loves it. ' replied Nina.

'How is he? How's that lovely cock of his?'

'Probably a bit sore' laughed Nina. 'I was so horny last night, I wore him out.'

'Randy sod!' Sally said good naturedly.

'What about you? How's it going with the new personal trainer?'

'Pretty well to be honest. He's a quick learner.' Sally said, thinking of some of the fantastic sex she'd had recently.

'Well if you can tear yourself away from him, Phil and I were wondering if you fancied coming over next Friday. The kids are away. Maybe stay over?'.

Sally looked back at her, holding her gaze. 'So, "Phil and you" were wondering were you? When exactly was that if you don't mind me asking?'

'Well it may have been my idea at first'. Nina replied, and as she did so she gently traced her hand over Sally's left tit, before reaching for the top button of her blouse. 'But Phil didn't take much persuading. And I did have him in a compromising position.'

'Oh?' said Sally, now feeling the flush of desire bloom between her thighs.

'You know that cock you asked about?' Nina said, now tracing the shape of Sally's nipple through her bra, 'I may have had some of it in my mouth.'

'Tell me, what's your plans for the rest of this morning?' Sally asked.

'Well I'm doing an OB in Widnes this afternoon and need to leave about 12, but if you fancy a coffee back at mine for an hour or so I'll be alone?'

Sally looked down at where Nina's fingers had made her nipple stiffen and push against the lace of her bra, and said 'Can we skip the coffee? I want you to go down on me'.

'I wasn't even going to put the kettle on' replied Nina, before kissing her again.

Sally showered and went out to her car, and saw Nina ahead of her as she exited the BBC site.

She got to Nina's house 20 minutes later, an older style large terrace, and knocked

'It's open!' she heard Nina shout, and she walked in.

'I'm just getting in the shower. I'll be 5 minutes' Nina shouted again. 'Or you can join me if you like!'

Sally closed the door and walked upstairs. She knew the house well, having been 4 times. As well as the housewarming dinner, and a couple of BBQ's she'd attended when Nina and Phil had first moved in, she'd also come over on a Saturday evening for a meal. That night, what had been an initially awkward conversation, following Phil asking them outright if they'd ever slept together, had turned into the first threesome Sally had ever experienced.

Phil knew his wife had slept with women before they met, and he knew Sally was bisexual, but he said it was the way that they looked at each other that prompted him to ask, rather than their overlapping sexualities.

Sally and Nina had met around 10 years ago, both on the way up in their television careers. They'd never formally dated, but at their first social event, they'd chatted for ages and then Sally, perhaps with Dutch courage, asked Nina if she was 'out' as bisexual. Nina didn't flinch at the question, said she thought of herself as straight, but had slept with women in the past. She asked Sally the same question, who replied that she had experimented with women at university and never felt the need to stop doing so.

'I want to have sex with a woman again' Nina had said.

'Tonight?' had been Sally's reply.

'Now' Nina had said. And they'd left together 5 minutes later.

When Phil asked about them sleeping together they'd both been open about it, it hadn't happened since Phil had been on the scene, and Phil had said it was every guy's fantasy to watch two women.

'You mean to be involved, surely!' Sally had said.

'Well yeah' said Phil, looking at Nina.

'We've spoken about it' Nina said, 'but it absolutely wasn't the plan for tonight!' she laughed.

Plan or not, an hour later the 3 of them had been in bed together. It was a fantastic night of sex, and Sally realised that all of Nina's comments about sex with Phil were true; he really WAS huge, he really DID have the ability to cum and stay hard and carry on fucking and when he came, he REALLY came. He had literally covered her tits in cum and even Nina's best efforts to lick it up were in vain.

Sally reached Nina's room and walked in, hearing her in the en suite shower.

'I've been reminiscing' Sally said over the noise of the shower, undoing her shirt as she spoke.

'What about?' came the reply.

'That night at the awards in London when you and I first got together, and the night you and Phil seduced me here.' Sally stepped out of the knee length skirt she wore.

'Ha ha' said Nina, stepping out of the shower and reaching for her towel. 'Seduced you my arse!'.

'Your cute arse, you mean' Sally said, now stood in just her underwear, a black bra and matching shortie knickers.

Sally was always turned on by seeing Nina naked. In truth her shape, whilst attractive, wasn't stunning, but the knowledge of what her seeing Nina naked would lead to was always going to get her going. She was also, and this she could not explain, incredibly turned on by Nina's pussy, especially the dark, thick hair. Like most people nowadays Sally was at least very neatly trimmed and often waxed, but although Nina was neat around the edges, she had a jet black thatch of thick hair. Sally couldn't explain why it turned her on, but it did. She was also turned on by how completely wanton, coarse and downright filthy she could be.

Nina dried herself in front of Sally, completely unselfconsciously, and started to talk to her.

'We watched some porn in bed last night to get us going. We just lay next to each other, his fingers on my clit and me wanking his dick. Then I made him tell me what he liked about the scene, in great detail. It really turned me on.'

'Tell me more'

'He told me he liked the woman's tits, her nipples' she said, at this point starting to touch her own. 'He also said he liked how she sucked his cock, twisting her hands around it as she kept the end in her mouth. I tried it on him. He loved it, so did I.'

'But do you know?' Nina continued, 'Thinking about fucking you as I was driving home just now was even sexier. I'm going to make you fucking come all over my tongue and mouth Sally, now get your fucking underwear off. '

'You do it for me.' Sally said.

'Oh you're such a turn on' Nina's voice was slightly wavering. She walked closer to Sally, and they started to kiss, slowly. Their lips barely brushing against each other. Nina unsnapped Sally's bra and it fell away.

'I fucking love your tits' Nina said, as she leant down to take Sally's left nipple between her lips.

'I love how you talk to me' was Sally's reply.

Nina stood and gently led Sally out into the bedroom and then, as Sally sat on the bed and then laid back, Nina knelt on the floor, between Sally's legs, and looked at her. 'I'm going to kiss and gently bite my way up your thighs, then I'm going to take your knickers off. Tell me what I'll see when you do'

'My pussy' said Sally.

'Tell me in detail'

'My waxed pussy, done yesterday, my lips will be open and I think you'll see that they're shiny and wet. My clit might be showing too. And you'll see my tattoo.'

Nina was now kissing her thighs and using her teeth to nip her way up.

'What's the tattoo Sally?'

'A flower, the petals look like a pussy, and the word "Yes" below.'

Nina started to pull down the black knickers Sally wore, and then stared at Sally's open and very wet pussy. She moved her face towards it, Sally subconsciously raising her hips to meet her mouth, but Nina teased her, passing by her soaking opening and kissing her tummy with the lightest touch.

Sally reached her hand down to gently ease Nina's mouth down to her pussy. 'Please' was all she said.

Nina resisted. 'Please what?' she said.

Sally whispered 'kiss me there'.

'Where?' Nina loved to tease. She was desperate to taste Sally but it such a turn on to tease her. Such a turn on, in fact, that Nina was touching herself with one hand, spreading the wetness from her pussy to her clit.

Sally loved the teasing, loved the game, but she was so horny, so desperate, that she couldn't stand to wait. 'Get your mouth on my clit you teasing little bitch!'

Nina felt a throb in her clit on hearing these words, and immediately did as she was told, pushing her mouth into the warm, wet pussy that lay open in front of her.

'Oh fucking hell' moaned Sally loudly, surprised by just how amazing it felt and how much she needed it. Nina knew just what to do, taking her tongue from clit to pussy and back, pausing, breathing, changing the pressure, all of which had Sally moaning loudly. Nina trailed her tongue lower, then pushed it into the welcoming pussy, gaining depth as Sally pulled her in.

Sally moved her own hands to her tits, grasping her nipples, pulling and twisting. She felt Nina move and reposition, and then moaned again when she felt the hard nipple pressing on her clit, then Nina moved up on top of her and Sally tasted herself as Nina pushed her nipple between her lips.

They kissed, their legs intertwined so they could apply pressure to reach other's most sensitive areas, the wet pussy of each woman pressing hard on the other's thigh. Then Nina broke the embrace and breathlessly told her lover what she wanted.

'Get on top, 69'.

With practiced ease the 2 women repositioned. Nina looked up at the freshly waxed, hairless pussy above her, pink lips glistening, clitoris a firm button to be pressed for ecstacy, while Sally looked at the black bushy pussy below her, turned on by the shining wet indicators of Nina's horniness that had settled on the hair around her soaked opening. Sally started to tongue fuck the gorgeous pussy, struggling to maintain contact as Nina bucked with pleasure and then applied her own tongue straight on to Sally's clit.

They used tongues and fingers and lips on each other, then Nina said she needed to cum, and positioned herself over Sally, her pussy inches from Sally mouth. Nina started to rub her clit, knowing her orgasm was close, but not rushing it.

'Push your tongue in me, please' she said and Sally strained her neck to do just that, immediately feeling a small escape of wet juice from Nina's orgasming pussy. As usual, Nina, who was loud and coarse when fucking, was silent as she came, head arched back in pleasure. Sally couldn't wait and used her own hands to bring herself off, Nina tracing her fingers, soaked in her own wetness, over Sally's lips as she came.

They lay together for a few minutes, Sally dozing, when she heard a buzzing noise, and opened her eyes to the sight of Nina holding a small vibrator over her legs, which she opened in anticipation...