BBC Crusade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyreese could hear her soft distinct snicker in the dark. He stood and she joined him, in a very brief moment she was in his arms and kissing. All he could think was 'make them laugh and the clothes will come off!'

Tyreese ran his hands along her body, although she was smaller than Talia, the taste of sake and cigarettes on her tongue made him question which girl he really was with! Yael however was slim and tight, he squeezed her ass and slid his hand to the front of her skirt.

"Hmmmm!" She purred into his lips when he discovered that not only did she forgo panties, but she too was shaved bare!

Like a Viking warrior gone berserk, Tyreese was lost in lust for flesh! He picked up Yael and started marching towards her room like she was war-booty!

"Ahhhh!" She shrieked!

"Sssshhhh!" He teased. "You'll wake the neighbours!"

"Put me down!" She hissed in a quiet tone.

Tyreese slapped her ass as he carried her towards her room. Once at the doorway he set her down. Like a ghostly apparition in the darkness, she led him by the hand to her bed then pulled him on top of her.

In a near repeat of an hour previously Tyreese shed his garments quickly and lined up his manhood all while kissing Yael. Their mouths hardly lined up and Tyreese found his lips and cheeks getting covered in his wet little kisses.

Remembering how petite Yael was he spat into his hand and greased his penis head. Unlike before there was no unnatural resistance. She seemed both nervous and excited, but not so much to close tightly the doors to her vaginal Valhalla.

Tyreese found her pussy wet... much wetter than he expected. He wondered briefly if she didn't take a load from Ori. Regardless it didn't matter, as he pushed his penis deeper into her, he also pushed that thought deeper from his mind.

Once he could push no further he temporarily halted his plunder of her vagina to let Yael adjust. Under him she panted shallowly, so much so he was convinced she was on the verge of cumming.

He pulled up her shirt seeking out her hard nippons that teased him all through dinner. She sense this and pulled it off all the way giving him full access. Tyreese half expected inverted nipples, and was surprised to see they were normal!

He licked and sucked on the right breast, then twirled his tongue around before moving to the other. Her flesh tasted of sweat and something sweet, Tyreese was certain he could worship those tiny tits all night.

Remembering himself, Tyreese pulled his penis back until only tip remained nestled between her moist pussy lips. He could hear Yael inhaling deeply as he did it.

Holding it for several long heart beats he slammed it back inside her with so much power that he could hear the slap of their bodies. Yael grunted in orgasmic furor at the collision, Tyreese however wasn't going to let her have any time to enjoy it, for he did it again and again in quick succession.

If there were a way to make missionary hot, Tyreese was doing it! Yael squeezed his arms and moaned his name repeatedly. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out were grunts.

Although he had plenty of time from his last nut, Tyreese was positive that he'd cum again if he kept it up. He pulled out and stood up. Yael must have read his mind as she stood up as well and bent over the bed.

Pushing his hard penis covered in the vaginal juices of two chicks back into Yael he grabbed her hips under her skirt and started pumping away. Her moans started out softly, then gained in pitch and volume. Tyreese was certain that she wanted everyone in the apartment and perhaps the neighbourhood to know she finally got some black dick!

After what seemed like an exaggerated orgasm, complete with her shaking violently. Yael turned to a bewildered Tyreese and spoke gently.

"It's ok." She said.

"Uh yeah?" He baffled.

"Yes silly!" She teased. "You're big, but I think it'll fit."

Tyreese finally caught on with what she was getting at, and he had no interest in finding out if it fit.

"Uh, it's ok." He said grasping for words. "I like the old fashion way more."

"Ok fine." She said laughing. "You Americans are all the same!"

With her words still hanging in the air she extricated herself from Tyreese's penis. He wasn't sure if she were headed to the bathroom, or determined to have a cock in her bottom.

Tyreese decided to wait, and when she didn't speak, and no foot steps could be heard in the dark he crawled forward on the bed to find her on her back. Kissing her deeply his pushed his slick dick inside of her.

Like a Viking pulling at an oar on a dragon boat, Tyreese kept up a relentless pounding of Yael's pussy. He was determined to fuck her so hard she'd swear that ragnarok was happening!

"Oh yes!" She cried out, followed by. "I'm so close!"

Tyreese re-doubled his efforts as the sounds of their sweaty bodies slapping together filled his ears.

"Yes! Yes!" Yael screamed. "That's it! Yes!"

With those words uttered Tyreese released his Danegeld into her moist womb. Yael clung to him with sweaty hands, and exhaled deeply now that she was unable to speak.

Tyreese remained on top, propped up on his elbows as his manhood slowly shrank inside her. He kissed her face and lips gently until she stopped returning them.

"Yael..." He whispered.

She mumbled a pleasant reply.

"Are you still awake?" Tyreese asked pushing his lips to hers.

She mumbled softly, but didn't return the kiss. Tyreese climbed off her, and withdrawing his limp penis he could feel the creampie he packed into her start oozing out. Swearing in the dark he went looking for something to clean her up with.

In a few minutes she was tucked in and snoring softly. Tyreese swore a second time knowing that he'd been cheated again by sleep! Worse yet there were no more ladies waiting to bang him.

"Wake up stud." Tyreese said shaking Ori awake.

"Yael?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nah, it's the Easter Bunny." Tyreese said laughing.

"That's not a thing here." Ori said coming to his senses.

"Oh, well I'm black Santa!" Tyreese said in a normal tone. "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Ori opened his mouth to repeat himself, but Tyreese cut him off.

"Get yer shoes on stud, we are gunna bounce." He said.

Quietly the two men exited the apartment and stopped on the steps.

"Tyreese." Ori asked. "Why did we... uh... bounce?"

Tyreese didn't want two women with wombs full of his sperm staring at him across the breakfast table. Not wanting to reveal that, he wondered what the Viking god Loki would do?

"That's quite the sunrise." He said pointing to the glow on the horizon.

They both sat down to admire it. Tyreese's mind wandered off as he thought about historical Vikings who may have seen a sunrise as wonder as this.

"Siguard I..." Tyreese mumbled under his breath.

Ori cleared his throat, bringing Tyreese back to reality. Tyreese shook his weary head and recalled that Ori was still waiting for a reply.

"So stud, how did things go with Yael?" Tyreese asked hoping that'd shift the conversation.

"We had a really deep talk, I feel like we really connected!" Ori said beaming.

Tyreese wrapped an arm around his friend as he spoke. "You a true pimp now!"

Ori looked up confused.

Tyreese smiled his classic grin as he spoke. "So did you close the deal on the sofa?"

"Nah." Ori replied. "Do you think I got a chance with her?"

Tyreese acted as if he mulling this over, he was certain neither girl would ever speak to them again, so he instead said. "Sure!"

The sun had crested over the buildings, bathing them in it's bright rays. Tyreese covered his eyes as he remembered that he'd pulled an all-nighter.

"Yo pimp. What's this about a call?" Tyreese asked.

"I called the base about our assignment." Ori said with grave concern in his face. "I wanted to double check that we were still doing supply tech work all summer."

Tyreese smiled at that, warehouse work with a uniform, plus a free trip to the Holy Land. It sure beat working at a fast food joint back in Detroit!

"What they say?" Tyreese asked now concerned.

"They said we're on gate duty after the weekend." Ori said coldly.

Ori's words hung in the air, after a week of first aid and a little rifle training didn't make either of them soldiers. Tyreese however saw opportunity in this change of fortune and beamed a smile at Ori.

"Don't you worry pimp! I got your back!" Tyreese said wrapping his arm around Ori reassuring him.

Standing up Tyreese remembered where they were and what happened that night. "Uh, let's get going before them girls wake."

Ori followed his taller friend to his car, and halted when Tyreese halted.

"I'm hungry for some bacon and eggs!" Tyreese declared.

"Tyreese?" Ori asked confused. "Where would we get that here?"

"Fine, I'll settle for some sausage!" Tyreese stated. "I'm famished!"

Throwing his hands in the air Ori jumped into the car saying "Fine! Whatever you want!"

12