All Comments on 'BBC - Finally!'

by jsant9463

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So love a bbc but it’s better when your in panties too!!!!

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Hot,Hot BBC Story 🔥🔥🔥

CarlaCoxBiSexyCarlaCoxBiSexyabout 1 year ago

I remember my first BBC. I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely and very hot

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I’ve been with a few BBC’s in the past. My first was at a bookstore and I was blown away. He was 12 inches maybe 13 but was skinny. I sucked him off at the store then before he left I invited him to join me at the hotel I had for the weekend. He said yes. Once we got to my room I sucked him till he was hard then told him to lay on his back. I climbed on and took his yummy cock in my tight ass. I rode him till he came then we lay next to each other as I continued to play with his cock. He got hard again so I got on my back and he fucked me missionary till he filled me again. An hour later he was hard again and did me doggie style. Took him over 30 minutes to cum. The last BBC I had was a hot transgendered woman who was 9 inches and as thick as my wrist. I sucked her for an hour, but she didn’t cum. I gave her the bed and I slept in my recliner. Next morning after she got out of the shower she walked into the living room naked and hard as a rock. I sucked her for another hour and she still didn’t cum. I later found out she was smoking Meth which acts like Viagra only it also makes it hard to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got my vote. How do I find a Troy in my town. Married, eager to try a BBC just like this. Dreaming big. A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my fantasies! Good story. Hope he'll meet Troy again! Might want to make a few edit changes . . . .

MatangaMatangaabout 1 year ago

Nice, I was in a booth at gloryhole and I was amazed how long his cock was. We then met outside and got his number.i told him my fantasy and he made it come true. I had drinks with my wife and she gets really horny. We roleplay alot. Telling her that I have a bbc for you. Thinking it was her bbc dildo. I blindfolded her and had him sneak in our bed. And he fucked my wife for hours and no words said. Only I would speak to the wife. And I loved watching her getting fucked bbc.

cfman2024cfman20246 months ago

Great story and close to home for me. Would love to feel another throbbing black cock in my throat near Central FL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous