BBC Owned Cock Slaves

Story Info
BBC owned Father gives over his Daughter to his BBC Master!
16.8k words
4.46
79.7k
171

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

I want to start by saying that all of my stories are purely fictional and in no way should be taken for more than erotic fantasy. If you like my stories please feel free to leave comments. If you like certain aspects tell me and maybe I can utilize those thoughts in future writings. If you don't like what I write well just close it and don't continue to read. I don't mean to offend anyone I just like to share my kinky thoughts.

************************************************************

My name is Matt and I am a 54 year old divorced father from Texas. I raised my kids largely on my own, but they are adults now. Because of that fact I now have large amounts of free time on my hands. This is a story about me, my eldest daughter and Big Black Cock.

Somewhere along the time I turned forty-five years old I discovered that I was bi and had a submissive side when it came to men and cocks. Many hours spent watching porn online and going deeper and deeper into kinky sex had brought me to the point I am now at. But I digress.

So along the time that watching bi porn had made me decide I wanted to experience sex with a man there came the problem of how. Having been what I considered straight my entire life I had no idea where to meet a man that would let me touch and hopefully even suck his cock.

I had seen many videos about adult bookstores, video booths and even glory holes. I decided this might be the easiest way for me to fulfill my fantasies and know for sure once and for all if I truly liked cock. I did a search for adult video stores near me. To my surprise there was an abundance of bookstores near me, a fact that I had not known before. The closest one was only about twenty miles away. The reviews were promising so I decided to check it out.

It was a Friday and I was off work so I thought maybe lunchtime would be a good time to hit the video booths up. I arrived at 11:30 AM and parked on the side. I was new at this and was pretty nervous about anyone seeing my truck there that might recognize it and question why I was at a place like this..

Inside there was a guy behind the counter that seemed bored to death. I approached and asked how I get to go to the video booths. The guy informed me there was a $6.00 admission fee and all the booths were already playing random x-rated movies. He pointed to a door that apparently was the entrance.

I paid my entry fee and nervously walked through the door. It was very dark and it took my eyes a moment to adjust. Once I could see I saw a hallway to my left and right and one in front of me. The layout was three hallways with all three connected on both ends. All three hallways were lined with six booths on either side for a total of twenty-four booths.

Not being entirely sure what to do I turned to my right and walked until I could turn left and go down the farthest hallway. The doors were open on most of the booths and I saw a small bench along one wall with a monitor playing porn on the opposite wall.

I walked until I came to a booth on my right with a MMF threesome playing on the monitor. I entered and sat on the bench to watch the video. I left the door open as I had read this was a sign to anyone interested that you wanted company.

On the screen one guy was licking the woman's pussy as the other guy was fucking his ass very hard and really deep. My dick started to get hard in my jeans. I was really turned on and was wishing I could be the guy in the middle. I realized I was already stroking my seven inch hairless cock (I shave my cock, balls and ass) through my jeans and decided to take it out.

I opened my jeans and pushed them down to my ankles. I was sitting bare assed on the bench now with my very hard cock in my hand. I started stroking up and down totally enthralled in the video on the monitor. I was so caught up in the video I didn't even see a man at the door watching me until he walked in and pulled the door shut behind him.

He took one step and was just to my left in front of me. I could still see the monitor but he was without a doubt looking for action. He started rubbing his cock through his jeans and I could see the bulge, he was already hard. I wasn't sure if he wanted to play with me or me play with him. He started undoing his pants and answered that question right away.

I was very nervous and couldn't take my eyes off his hands and the cock he was about to reveal. From my sitting position looking up he appeared to be maybe 6'. He was not thin but not fat either, maybe just a little on the dad bod side of the scale. He had dark hair and a matching beard and mustache. Over all he was a fairly attractive man. I was surprised he was at an ABS for sex. But then again, here I was doing the same thing.

My eyes dropped back to his crotch as I sensed him pushing his pants down and knew that dick was about to come out. As his boxer briefs went down that hard cock sprang out and up so close it almost hit me in the face. It was incredible. It looked huge maybe eight inches and thick. He was cut and had a big round mushroom head.

He inched it closer and told me to grab it and stroke it. I didn't even hesitate I was captivated. As my hand closed around the thick shaft I was amazed at how hard and soft it felt at the same time. I started stroking it up and down softly and slowly not sure exactly how to stroke another man's cock. He moaned and I took that as approval.

I reached up with my other hand and started to caress and fondle his balls. They were heavy and large. His nut sack was bare like he had recently shaved it. He moaned again and pushed closer to my face. The head of his big hard cock was almost touching my lips now. I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding. I was truly about to suck my first cock.

I looked up at him and he told me to suck it like I knew I wanted to. Briefly I wondered how he knew I wanted to suck his cock but then I was holding it less than an inch from my lips so I figured it was pretty obvious. I licked my lips to wet them and wrapped them around the big head of his fat cock.

I swirled my hot tongue around the head then I slid my lips down the shaft. I teased the underside of his steel hard cock as my mouth slid lower and lower on his cock. It hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little. I started to pull back but he grabbed my head and said, "Take it slut, don't stop."

As he pushed deeper my submissive nature kicked in and I let him push it deeper into the back of my throat. I gagged again but he kept pushing. I tried to relax and swallow like I had seen the porn sluts do in the videos. It worked and his big cock pushed into my throat. I was gagging and making choking noises but he continued to push. Until his pubic hairs hit my nose. His entire cock was in my mouth and throat. I was gagging and choking but he held my head down until I was fighting for air. He pulled back long enough for me to gasp in a deep breath and shoved his big hard cock all the way down my throat again. He held it there again. The gagging and choking noises could be heard easily outside the booth but it was obvious he did not care.

He let go of my head and I pulled back immediately gasping for air. As my mouth cleared the head of his slimy cock drool and spittle flooded out of my mouth and down onto my chest. This time he didn't have to grab my head I went back for his amazing cock on my own. I shoved my own head down until again his cock head hit the back of my throat. Again I gagged and again I didn't stop. I pushed harder and swallowed that big fat cock again.

I came here to suck a cock and fulfill a fantasy. I wanted to find out if I truly was bi or if it was just hot fantasy. As I sat there choking and slobbering on the big cock that was driving in and out of my throat I knew without a doubt I was a bisexual cocksucker then and for the rest of my life. I absolutely loved the way that cock felt in my mouth. The softness of the head and the rigidness of the shaft as it forced the bulbous head into my throat was nothing short of heavenly.

I guess he knew he had a true cocksucker on his cock then because he reached over and opened the door. Immediately there were two other guys there. One stepped into the booth and one watched from the doorway. They were enraptured at the tenacity of the cocksucker devouring the big fat cock in front of him. That cocksucker was me.

By the time I realized we were not alone anymore both of the other men had their cocks out stroking them to the scene in front of them. It was a real life porno going on and not some video on a monitor.

The guy whose cock was in my mouth moved in front of me and whatever was on the monitor no longer mattered. Both the other guys moved in so that they were right beside my head stroking their cocks. One of the guys was Hispanic with about a seven inch cock. He was not cut and was rolling the foreskin back and forth over the slimy shiny head of his cock as he stroked. The other guy was white with about a six inch cock. He was cut and had copious amounts of precum flooding from the slit in his cockhead.

All three men were spitting obscenities at me now. Things like "what a slut" or "such a good cocksucker" and "take that cock you little faggot bitch". I was confused at how much the degrading terms and comments turned me on. I was so aroused that I reached to both sides of me and started stroking the other two cocks myself all the while continuing to slurp away at the big fat member sliding in and out of my slimy mouth. The guy I was sucking grabbed both sides of my head and started fucking my mouth like it was a juicy hot pussy.

The guys to my sides each took my respective arm and twisted it to bend behind my back. They held my arms there while they again started stroking their own cocks with their other hands. There I was, on my knees in a dirty video porn booth being face fucked by one fat hard cock and two more being stroked hard and fast mere inches from either side of my face. I could not see out of the open door but there was no doubt that we were not being watched.

The owner of the cock in my mouth was moaning and grunting. I knew he was going to cum soon and I was certain he intended to cum down my cock swallowing throat. The guys to my left and right were also starting to moan at the sight before them and the stroking of their own cocks.

The cock in my mouth swelled and I felt it begin to pulse. Just as my mouth started to fill up with sticky hot man goo the cock to my left began to splatter the side of my face with his hot nasty cum. The guy holding my head and fucking my mouth pulled my head to his cock and pushed hard. His cock forced its way deep into my throat where he deposited the last three or four jets of his hot jizz. The third guy shot his hot load all over the other side of my face.

All three men just pulled up their pants and walked out of the booth leaving me on my knees with my face covered in hot nasty smelly cum. I thought I had to close the door quickly before other men walked in. I crawled over and pulled the door shut just in time before a short fat guy walked in.

I cleaned myself up the best I could and pulled my pants up. I suddenly realized that at some point I had shot my own load without even touching my cock. I stuffed my wilted dick back into my boxer briefs and buttoned my pants. I hurriedly left before the urge to suck more cocks overtook me.

That was my first experience in cock sucking but I was sure it would not be my last. On the drive home I kept playing it over and over in my mind. By the time I got home I was so horny that I rushed inside just so I could stroke myself off again.

True to my thoughts I did not stop sucking cock and to date I have lost count on the number of cocks I have sucked or been fucked by. I do still love pussy but sometimes my lust for cock is overpowering. When the urge hits I will do almost anything to get a cock in my mouth and or my ass. That's the story which brings us to what I want to tell you about now.

About ten months ago I made one of my treks to a nearby bookstore to quench my desire for cock and cum. I arrived, went in, paid my entry and went straight to a booth without a glory hole. I prefer it better when the cock is in the booth with me. It is easier to get the cock into my throat and swallow that hot nasty cum.

Leaving the door open, I sat down on the bench along one wall and started pushing the channel button to find a video I liked. I scrolled through the channels until I found a video of two men and a woman. It was a cuckolding scene of a white woman and her white "hubby" and a black man with a really big cock.

The woman was taunting her hubby about the size of the black man's dick and how his was so much smaller. She made her hubby suck the black cock to get it nice and hard to fuck her. The hubby was gagging on the big black cock and slobbering all over it making it very hard and wet for his wife's pussy.

I was already horny when I arrived but now my cock was now as hard as granite. I was wearing basketball shorts so I just lifted my ass a bit and pushed them down to my knees. I grabbed my cock and started stroking with one hand and began caressing my hairless balls with the other hand. Precum was oozing from the pisshole and my cockhead was very slimy and slick.

I was really getting into the scene and was slightly oblivious to my surroundings. I sensed a presence and looked at the doorway. A tall black man guy was standing in the door leaning on the frame. He was maybe six feet tall and medium build. He was probably one hundred eighty-five pounds or so. What really caught my eye was the bulge in his jeans. It was apparent that he had quite a large cock.

As he stood in the doorway he was looking at the video I had selected. He looked down at me sitting there with my shorts down and my hard dick in my hand and rubbed his own big fat shaft. Although my cock is seven inches there was no doubt his big cock would still make mine look small. My eyes were drawn to his bulge like a moth to a flame.

He squeezed his bulging cock as if he wanted to emphasize how big it was. He was still looking down at me and said, "So you like the black cock huh?" I nodded my head up and down never taking my eyes off his cock. I truly did want to see it, touch it, smell it and taste it.

Over the nine years or so that I have been sucking cock I have discovered that a lot of the times black cocks are indeed bigger but also they seem to get harder and last longer before cumming. This not always the case but in my experience it is quite often a reality.

He stepped into the booth but left the door open. I knew this meant that if I was gong to get at this big cock it was going to be with the door open in the view of anyone that wanted to see. I was even more aroused at the thought of being watched with this big black cock in my mouth.

I reached out and rubbed my hand along the tip of his cock and looked up at him submissively, accepting my place as the beta cocksucker. He started opening his pants and I removed my hand to allow him to get that big fat cock out. He pushed his jeans down and that big black cock sprang out angrily. It was already hard and nearly hit me in my face.

It was even bigger than I had originally thought. This man's cock was nothing short of incredible. It was at least ten inches long, maybe more. It was very thick, almost as big around as my wrist. He was circumcised and the big head was round, plump and engorged with blood making it look angry and aggressive.

I wrapped my fingers around the shaft. It was hot and heavy. It felt dominant and strong just the way a big cock should feel. I leaned in and opened my mouth wide and took the bulbous head between my lips. I ran my tongue around the tip and teased his pisshole before sliding my lips down the thick veiny shaft.

I marveled at the way this big black cock felt in my mouth. It was so hard yet soft, full and ready. I started to bob up and down running my tongue all around the underside. As I slid my hot wet mouth up and down his thick hard shaft my hand was stroking the lower shaft coaxing him to get even harder.

I wasn't able to deep throat this monster of a cock but I was sure trying. He started calling me names and saying things to me loud enough for other men to hear him. Things like sissy cocksucker, black cock faggot, cum drinking whore and on and on. By now there was an audience trying to see what was going on inside the booth.

The black guy grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled me off the bench keeping his massive pole in my mouth. As I was pulled forward I went to my knees continuing to suck his big back cock. Having that amazingly huge cock in my mouth and knowing we were being watched was turning me on to no limit. I was in cock lust heaven.

The black guy let go of my hair long enough to take both my arms and put them behind my back telling me to keep them there. He then took my hair again and started fucking my mouth. With each thrust he was going deep enough to gag me. In no time at all he had a constant stream of drool flooding out of my cock-hole and making his thick meat slippery and shiny with my mouth juices.

With my arms voluntarily behind my back I could do nothing but accept the face fucking he was giving me. With the constant lubrication my spit up was giving his cock he was starting to slide deeper and deeper with every push into my throat. My eyes were tearing and the brutality of his throat fucking was making my eyes water more and more. His derogatory terms of take that cock you sissy white faggot and deep throat my black cock you cock sucking slut only made my eyes beg him more and more to shove that big back monster deeper into my gullet.

By now the loud sucking and gagging noises coupled with his loud humiliating commands had attracted the attention of almost every other man in the place. I glanced around and realized that there were several men gathered around watching us. I hadn't even realized that the big black man had slowly walked me out of the booth on my knees never taking his black beast out of my mouth. He had used his hands pulling and guiding me by my hair to make me crawl with him into the hallway.

I heard some one say, "Fuck that cocksucking slut just swallowed that entire black dick." That is when I realized the black guy had indeed succeeded in forcing the entire length of his beautiful big black cock down my whore throat. Not only was it all the way down my throat but the black guy was holding me down on it by my hair. I was starting to jerk around and my throat was convulsing on his thick cock shaft.

It seemed like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen before he finally pulled my mouth off his cock with a rush of spittle coming out as his fat cock head cleared my trembling lips. He only gave me a few seconds before he shoved that black beast back down my throat. He was now throat fucking me with his full ten inches with every thrust. With my arms still behind my back and tears flooding down my face I looked up at my black dominator with lust and gratitude for what he was doing to me.

He was making love to my throat with that big beautiful black cock and I absolutely LOVED every second of it. I was hearing terms from our audience like, "Holy Fuck that cocksucker can take that cock" and "Holy shit what a sissy cock loving faggot" and many other terms that only served to spur me on even more. I was now taking the face fucking for my black dominator as well as the entire patronage in the ABS.

I could sense that my black face fucker was getting close to coming. He was moaning over and over. After just a few more thrusts into my spasming throat he shoved his cock as deep as he could and held the back of my head pushing my face into his thick pubic bush. With his cock fully embedded in my throat he started cumming. I was being denied the privilege of tasting his black cock seed; he was pumping it directly into my stomach.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers