BBC Owned Cock Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove in relative silence with neither of us really knowing what to say. This was definitely a unique situation and the sexual tension was thick in the car. As I shifted gears I kept stealing glances at Alicia's exposed thighs. Every time we did speak I would look over and I could see inside her top. Her little tits encased in that black lace was driving me insane. I couldn't stop it anymore, my cock was hard. There was a couple of time I thought I caught Alicia looking down to gauge my erectness, it was obvious I was erect.

I could sense Alicia's nervousness as I turned the car into the parking lot of the seedy looking building that was the adult book store. I reached over and patted her soft thigh and assured her it would be ok. I told her I would be with her the whole time and that if at any point she wanted to leave just say it and we would go. She seemed to breathe a little easier with that assurance. I didn't get the feeling she was afraid though, it felt like something else. I couldn't be sure but if it was any woman other than my darling daughter I would have sworn it was arousal. Was that possible, was this scene turning my little girl on?

I parked and looked over at Alicia one last time and said, "Last chance if you want to back out." She smiled and again I saw the spark flash in her eyes. She squeezed my hand and said "No Dad I said I would do this for you and I will, besides I have wondered what goes on in a place like this for a long time. Now is my chance to find out and I know I am safe because I am with you." I squeezed her hand back and we got out of the car.

Alicia took my hand and held it tight as we walked in. I lead us over to the counter and paid our admission to the video booth area. There were three men trolling around the store area and all three looked up when they heard Alicia's heels clicking on the tiled floor. Heels meant a real life woman or a tranny/crossdresser had entered, either one meant a hot blowjob or good show at the least. As we entered the video area I saw all three rush up to the counter to pay their entrance. I fully expected that. Anytime a woman comes in the men become like rabid dogs.

I lead Alicia straight to one of the larger booths that could accommodate the three of us, Me, Alicia and Black Cock Master. Once inside the booth I closed the door and turned to lock to keep the hounds from trying to push their way inside. After all Alicia was probably the hottest thing any of them had ever seen in this place. I looked at her again and even in the darkness of the booth she was hot, extremely hot. My hard on started to return just looking at her again. As she looked around the booth and at the video monitor I again caught her take a quick glance at my crotch and I know she saw I was hard, there was no hiding it.

There was a long wide bench along the wall opposite the monitor and we both sat down. The video playing was of all things a threesome video with a woman on her knees sucking two big cocks back and forth. Alicia squeezed my hand, which she had not let go of and stared at the screen. I could tell she was nervous but I could also sense that she liked what was going on in the video. I sent Black Cock Master a text to tell him which booth we were in. It was 10:55 AM.

It felt indescribably uncomfortable sitting in a porn shop video booth watching porn with my daughter yet here we were. We were side by side close enough for our thighs to touch watching a little honey not so different than Alicia sucking alternating cocks on a video screen. Thank heavens for the dim lighting in the booth as I am sure it was hiding her unease as much as my own.

Alicia's eyes were glued to the monitor and mine were glued to her. Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her heart beat was pounding in her chest so loud I could almost hear it over the sucking noises coming from the video. My daughter was becoming aroused rather she wanted to or not. I was sure Black Cock Master would see this also and undoubtedly try to exploit it. I was confused at the notion that I hoped he would and that she would fall for his exploitation. I wanted to see him fuck my daughter. It was official I truly had to be the worst Dad in history. I wanted Black Cock Master to turn my sweet little daughter into a cock lusting whore just like her dad.

Alicia was crossing and uncrossing her legs as the woman in the video was now sucking one cock while the other was ramming in and out of her little tight cunt. Her little pussy was making squishing sounds as the cock slid in and out of her hot juicy cunt. There was a knock on the door and Alicia practically jumped. I rose and cracked open the door. Black Cock Master was here.

I moved and sat back down beside Alicia as he entered the booth and locked the door behind him. Not before I saw a large gathering of horn dogs in the hallway outside our booth. After locking the door Black Cock Master walked over and stood in front of just enough that he did not block Alicia's view of the monitor.

He looked down at me and said, "Hello Throat Bitch I bet you are dying for this big cock aren't you?" He ordered me to stand up and strip naked. I couldn't speak all of a sudden. I knew my daughter was waiting for my answer as her focus was no longer on the screen but directly on me and the big black man standing in front of me. More so her focus was on the huge bulge in the front of his pants. I simply nodded my affirmation.

I stood up to undress, I had never been naked in front of my daughter and wasn't sure how she would react. I looked at her and she was staring back eagerly waiting for me to get naked so I could suck that black cock. I slipped my shirt over my head and tossed it on the bench. I unbuttoned my jeans as I stepped out of my shoes. I left my socks on due to the nasty floor. Tucking my thumbs into the waist of my jeans I knew Alicia was about to see my raging hard on, proof positive that I was a true black cock slut. I pushed my pants down and stepped out of them. As I lay then on the bench I saw Alicia staring openly at my seven inch raging hard on.

Master looked down at Alicia and said, "So you came here to help your Throat Bitch dad keep this big black cock he loves so much did you?" It was almost like she had not believed me before but now that it was all real with my daughter still looking at me and my hard cock. Her gaze told me that she truly believed I was a cock sucking whore for real. Alicia responded and said, "Yes I did come to help him but I did not come here to become your little slave bitch myself."

Black Cock Master took her hand and pulled her to her feet and guided her around in a slow turning motion so he could see all of her. All of a sudden her outfit seemed even sluttier than it had at home. He sat her back down and said, "We will see about that."

He turned back to me and simply pointed to the floor. I immediately hit my knees before him. I saw the shocked expression on my daughter's face at how quickly I complied with my Master's unspoken command.

The big black man looked down at my tiny daughter and undid his pants letting them fall to his feet. He was not wearing underwear and his massive black beast was hanging there less that an arms reach in front of her. Her eyes betrayed her and revealed her awe at the size of that ten inch long black snake. It was thicker than her wrist and longer than her fore arm. Alicia could not hide her surprise.

He again looked at me and said, "I know you have been dying for this cock Throat Bitch so show your sexy little slut of a daughter what a whore you are for my big black cock. Get to sucking whore."

I looked at Alicia and her eyes were glued on me and that huge black cock. She could no longer hide that she did indeed want to see her Dad sucking it and being owned like the black cock whore I had confessed to being. I leaned in and opened my mouth, our eyes were locked. She let out a little gasp when my lips closed around the big fat cock head and started sliding down the dark shaft.

I bobbed up and down a few times to get the head nice and slick before Black Cock Master grabbed my head and pushed. His big fat black cock forced its way into my throat and kept going down until my nose was in his pubes and his big heavy nuts were sitting on my chin. He held me there and said, "See this girl, this is why I call your cock sucking dad Throat Bitch. He has ten hard inches of black cock down his whore throat."

I looked up at Alicia and she was staring back at me in shock and awe. I wasn't sure if it was that I had swallowed his entire big black snake or if it was his big black cock itself that she was in awe of. Her nostrils were flaring with each breath she took, a true indication that her breathing was deeper and her arousal was definitely growing with every passing minute inside this dirty porn store video booth.

Alicia could not break her eyes away from the junction of that huge black cock and her dad's cock sucking lips. Black Cock Master started sliding his monster dick in and out of my mouth. Each time he withdrew that big shaft it was even shinier with my saliva. Trails of drool and precum were starting to hang down from my chin and soaking my chest. Alicia was mesmerized by the scene unfolding right in front of her.

Black Cock Master reached out and took her hand and placed it on the back of my head. He used his hand to push her hand into my head basically both pushing my face into the big black beast. I was so ashamed and humiliated for my daughter to witness the spectacle of me serving this cock in a disgusting porn shop but I loved that black cock being in my throat after two long weeks so much that none of that mattered to me. I was in cocksucking heaven.

Black Cock Master slowly directed Alicia's hand around and down to his heavy full nut sack. Before she realized what was happening she was holding and caressing those huge black cock cum producing gonads. When she realized what she was doing she pulled her hand away slightly but her eyes were stuck to them, her hand slowly went back. I looked up and Master was grinning. He had her and he knew it just like he knew when he had me that first time. Alicia's other hand made its way back to the back of my head as she continued to squeeze and fondle Master's huge nuts. She was pushing my head down and forcing her dad to suck that black monster cock.

Alicia looked up at Black Cock Master and asked, "Do you......fuck his sissy ass too like he said.......could I.......please see you........fuck this cock loving bitch?" Her speech was broken and during the pauses she was practically panting. "Please.....I have seen it in porn....but I have never seen if in person.......please............fuck my sissy bitch dad so I can watch," she all but begged.

Black Cock Master almost laughed, he knew she was his now even if she didn't. "I will but you have to hold my big cock and put it in your dad's boi pussy," he said matter of factly. "Yes I will.......please fuck my dad's.......pussy.......I will do whatever you say....just please fuck his bitch cunt hole hard and deep," she pleaded.

Master pulled his ginormous schlong from my sucking lips, a long strand of slime hung between the head and my tongue. He grabbed Alicia's hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around his fat steel hard shaft. She started stroking the wet slimy monster without any prompting. Her small hand and fingers barely wrapped around the shaft as she stroked up and down. I couldn't believe how turned on it made me to see my own daughter fondling those huge black balls and stroking that fat black cock.

"Lay back on the bench Throat Bitch, I want your daughter to see your face when I shove this big black cock up your sissy cunt hole," commanded Black Cock Master. "Your beautiful daughter is about to see first hand the pleasure this cock gives and understand how you willingly brought her to me just so you wouldn't lose this big juicy cock," he taunted.

I saw Alicia gasp when he said those things to me. I think even she was starting to realize the mistake she had made by agreeing to come here and talk to Black Cock Master on my behalf. Her hands had become willing participants in this now and I knew deep inside that the rest of her luscious little body would soon belong to Black Cock Master as well.

I lay back on the bench and Master immediately grabbed my calves and shoved my legs up towards my head pushing my knees into my chest. He rolled me back until my asshole was angled up and ready to be penetrated. I wrapped my arms around my legs under my knees and held them wide apart where Master had put them. From somewhere Master produced a bottle of Astroglide lube and told Alicia to hold out her hand. She released those big balls and held out her hand. Master squeezed quite a bit into her palm and told her to rub it on her dad's ass pussy and to push some inside. She and I both froze, neither of us had even considered that we might have to touch or interact with the other.

"You said you would do anything to see my big hard black cock fucking your dad's sissy cunt hole so do it," Master ordered Alicia. She looked up at Master then at my spread ass cheeks exposing my brown rosebud then tentatively moved her hand down and started to lube up my ass crack and my asshole. After spreading the Astroglide around a bit she did as he ordered and pushed a finger into my hole. As her finger slid in easily with all the lube she added another then another suddenly she was all in. With no more hesitation she used three fingers to fuck that lube into my boi pussy getting it ready for Master's big cock.

I was still freaking out at my own daughter fucking my ass with three fingers but it was Black Cock Master's wish so I knew I had no say in the matter. "Ok, now take your fingers out your slut dad's pussy and lube "MASTER'S" cock so you can see your dad get reamed like the cock whore he really is. I noticed how he accentuated his title to Alicia; he was conditioning her to accept him as master.

Alicia pulled her fingers from my now gaping hole and stroked that big black cock with the excess lube getting it nice and slick. "Now take it and guide it into your father's cunt hole so you can see why this bitch whore loves "MASTER"S" cock so much," he directed to Alicia. Alicia lined that fat cock head up with the opening of my stretched sphincter. I noticed she was full blown panting now, her breath was coming in gasps. I knew that feeling and since she was my daughter I assumed she was like me. If that were the case, she couldn't stop now even if she wanted to. She would have to see this through, be damned the consequences.

That fat cock head touched my quivering asshole and Master pushed. He didn't go easy and he didn't give me time to adjust. I all but screamed out as that ten inch steel hard fuck stick bottomed out in my ass pussy. Master did not wait for my asshole to relax and stretch he immediately pulled back and rammed all the way in again. I yelped again. Black Cock Master started to piston in and out of me like I was nothing but the dirty cock loving slut I was. He knew I was a whore for his huge cock and I would take whatever punishment he inflicted with that beautiful black snake.

I turned and looked at Alicia. She was enthralled, her dad was taking a pile driving from that big black cock but she didn't care if it hurt me or not, she just wanted to see it. "Yes......fuck that sissy bitch.......oooooh please destroy his sissy ass...........yes, yes, yes fuck that slut hard and deep Master," she whimpered. She called him Master, shit he had done it he had her willingly calling him Master. I was happy now I would get to keep my big black cock but I abhorred myself for doing this to her, for turning my daughter into Master's little slut too.

My daughter guiding that big dick into my ass and hearing her talk about me that way was driving me insane with lust. Where did my sweet little girl learn to talk like that? Did she really watch BBC white boy sissy porn? No matter, watching Master ram that engorged giant black cock up my ass hard and deep was obviously making my sweet Alicia horny as fuck.

"Oh......my god......fuck his sissy ass.......please make him your whore while I watch......own his pussy with that.....BIG BLACK COCK," Alicia panted breathlessly.

Black Cock Master slapped my ass as he continued to ram my boi pussy with his steel hard rod. A message as if to say, I have her now she is mine too. I had felt what she was feeling and I knew he was right, he did have her right where he wanted her and pounding my sissy ass was giving him all the fuel he needed to stoke the flames of her now almost out of control desire and lust.

Somewhere in the time of guiding that cock into my ass and now Alicia had slid to her knees beside my hips and was getting a world class view of the monster black cock that was pile driving my now gaping asshole. He face was quite literally inches from the intersection of cock and ass. To say she was captivated would be the under statement of the year. I don't think she could have been dragged away from where she was even if it was her fiancé doing the dragging.

"Take your hands and spread your sissy dad's ass cheeks open for Master's big fat cock," Black Cock Master ordered my sweet little Alicia. "Yes Master anything you say," came Alicia's immediate reply as she hurriedly gripped both of my ass cheeks and spread them as far open as she could manage.

There it was I thought to myself, he had her. She had addressed him as Master both willingly and rapidly. I am not sure if she did it consciously or not but she did it. The fact that she readily grabbed her own father's ass and opened it wide for him without hesitation only stood to affirm her acceptance of her new roll as his sex slave right along side of her dad. Our choices no longer mattered we were his slaves and would do anything he said just to keep him happy and to keep him sharing that amazing big black cock with us.

Black Cock Master shoved me forward with his hands on my hips and pulled that incredible cock from mow ass which left me feeling empty and abandoned. He turned slightly towards Alicia and said, "Suck my black cock daughter slut, suck your sissy dad's ass off my big dick." I was shocked and appalled that he would make her do this as her first service to him and his big beast of a cock. I was even more shocked when my beautiful little girl leaned in and wrapped her lips around his fat cock head without even attempting to wipe any of my ass juice from that long thick hard shaft. She did exactly as commanded and took his cock in her little mouth fully coated with lube and my ass juices.

"Damn Throat Bitch your daughter is just as big of a slut as you are." Master chided me. I could not break my eyes away. My beautiful daughter was staring into Master's eyes and eagerly working his long thick cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She was trying to suck him all the way down apparently not wanting to be out done in the cock sucking department by "her dad".

Black Cock Master told me to turn around and lay on my back long way on the bench, which I did without hesitation. He then stood Alicia up breaking her away from his rigid cock that was dripping with her saliva. He placed his fingers under her chin and made her look up at him before saying, "I am going to fuck your tight little pussy with this big fat cock do you understand that little slut?" Master continued with, "Strip right now Little Slut completely naked." Alicia replied meekly, "Yes Master anything you wish I am your Little Slut to use as you wish." She then peeled all her clothes off standing in the middle of a dirty porn store video booth. Just like her black cock loving dad.

"Throat Bitch I am going to fuck your little daughter's pussy with this big cock, if you don't want me to hurt her little cunt a lot you better make her very wet for it," Master commanded me. He then told Alicia to get up on the bench and straddle my face so I could lick her pussy and prepare her for Master's big cock. Alicia looked down at me and hesitated, but only for a second.