BBC Owned Cock Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was already almost fully hard from Alicia saying she wanted to suck it and her proclamation that she loved sucking cock. As I re-adjusted myself to the new driving position Alicia wrapped her tiny hand around the shaft of my rapidly hardening cock and started to stroke it up and down.

I set the cruise control at the speed limit and moved over to the far right hand lane of the freeway. That's the lane commonly known as the slow lane in Texas. I looked over at Alicia who was already getting onto her knees in her seat and leaning over the arm rest between the seats.

Alicia smiled at me and lowered her head. I almost swerved when I felt her hot wet mouth engulf my now fully erect cock. Her tongue swirled around the head completely wetting the tip of my dick then she went down. She went all the way down taking all seven hard inches of her dad's cock into her mouth and into her throat.

Alicia was not an amateur at sucking cock that was for sure. She held my cock in her throat for a good thirty seconds while humming and her vocal chords were vibrating around the head of my rock hard dick. She then pulled up and went back down. She repeated the throating and humming four or five times before starting to bob up and down sucking hard as she pulled up each time. One hand was supporting her on the arm rest but she used her right hand to reach down and caress my balls and squeeze them gently.

Alicia was not trying to make me cum she was making love to my cock. She was worshipping it even. She ran her tongue up and down the underside. She slurped her hot wet tongue around the head. She suckled the tip while sticking her tongue into the pisshole. She continued to fondle my balls while lavishing my cock with her very skillful mouth and tongue.

Her fingers on the balls hand slid down and felt the slick remnants of lube on my taint and decided to go for broke. She slid her fingers down and pushed two fingers as deep into my asshole as she could in our current positions. At the same time she deep throated my now aching cock. She started bobbing on my cock going full deep throat about every third trip down my hard shaft. Her fingers in my asshole started sliding in and out.

In less than two or three minutes I announced to her I was about to cum. I expected her to pull up and finish me by stroking me off into her hand but I was very wrong. She shoved the two fingers in my ass as deep as she could and rubbed my prostate. Her mouth swallowed my cock and bobbed shallow. It was just enough movement to keep and up and down movement but never taking my cock completely out of her throat.

I moaned and started to cum. I shot five or six huge shots of jizz right into my daughter's throat. Alicia gulped and swallowed and did not lose a single drop of her father's love juice. She swallowed it all. Alicia sat up slightly and kissed me. She stuck her tongue in my mouth sharing a tiny remnant of my hot cum with me.

Alicia sat back into her own seat just as I was exiting the freeway. She leaned over and quickly helped get my pants up around my waist. We rode like that the next five minutes until we arrived at my house. Once in my driveway I adjusted my pants and re-buttoned the waist.

We both got out of the car at the same time and walked to my front door. I unlocked it let Alicia enter before me. Once inside the foyer Alicia turned and fell into my arms. She reached up and put her arms around my neck pulling me down so our lips could meet. We kissed again. This time it was slower and less passionate but it was extremely intimate. It was a kiss of love not lust.

After we broke the kiss Alicia stared into my eyes with her arms still around my neck. She said, "Dad I truly do thank you for today. I was fully intending on talking to Master and trying to help you without joining y'alls little tryst." She went on to say, "Once I saw you sucking his big black cock I was lost. I have seen it in porn so many times and it always makes my pussy so fucking wet. I just couldn't handle how hot it was in person, and that it was my Dad was so fucking hot I almost came just watching." She took a breath and kissed me again. Then she said, "I am glad we are Master's cock slaves together. I was really weirded out about the incest thing but now I don't care it is all so hot."

She turned and headed for the guest room. "I need to get dressed and head home. Kasey will be home from school soon and I should probably shower here and change back to my regular clothes before going home," she said as she walked. I watched as she started stripping as she walked. Her bare ass was the first thing I saw as she dropped her skirt and walked out of it. Fuck my daughter is sexy and is a slut just like her dad.

I started striping and walked behind her. She was already stepping into the shower when I entered the bathroom. I slid open the shower door and stepped inside the steaming spray with my hot sexy little daughter. As the spray cascaded down my back Alicia slipped to her knees and looked up at me as she again took my cock into her hot wet mouth.

Stay tuned for PART 2. (Kasey?)(Mika?)