BBC Owned Cock Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir Master, of course Master," she answered before quickly hopping up and squatting over my face. I had not seen her naked since the days I bathed her so long ago. But now her hot musky pussy was mere inches from my face. Shaved completely bald her tiny cunt lips were already swollen and open. Moisture was very apparent. My little girl was dripping she was so horny for that big black cock.

Her pussy dropped and touched my lips, I quickly stuck my tongue out as Master ordered and started to lick my own daughter's tight little cunt lips. I was fully aware of the taboo and incest in this act but she and I were both far to gone for that to matter to either of us. She wanted that cock and I wanted her to have it. I wanted her to have the pleasure I had been having for months. I also wanted her to be as wet and ready as I could possibly make her for the brutal assault on her tiny cunt that I knew was coming. I knew from experience the fucking Black Cock Master was about to inflict on my little girl.

As I licked and tongue fucked my own daughter's pussy and clit Master pulled her over and again stuck his thick meat stick into her little mouth. Alicia was moaning and writhing from the tonguing I was giving her wet gushing pussy. She didn't even care that it was her own father licking her quivering gash. She was beyond horny and her desire to have her pussy cravings satisfied was all that mattered to her now. She was very much my daughter, she was just like me. If we were really horny we would do almost anything to scratch the itch.

I could not see her sucking Master's cock but I could hear his moans and I weirdly felt a sense of pride. I was proud that my pretty little girl could make Master moan with her mouth on that big black fuck stick. Then I heard Master say, "Holy fuck Throat Bitch, Little Slut just deep throated my big black cock just like her cock sucking father." I only wished that I could see his cock deep in her throat as opposed to being mortified that my little girl was being abused in such a way. How fucked up is it for a father to want to see that and also feel pride over it?

Black Cock Master commanded, "Ok Little Slut take Throat Bitch's place on the bench on your back, Throat Bitch stand up and go over by the door." Alicia lifted her outside leg slightly so I could slide out from beneath her and stand up. Once I was vertical my Alicia quickly rolled over onto her back. Black Cock Master took her legs and pulled her tiny ass to the edge of the bench. He lined that big fat black cock up to the opening of her sloppy wet cunt. It was sloppy and wet from her arousal and my oral manipulations. She was literally dripping.

"Ok Throat Bitch open the door. Stand there naked with your hard sissy clit and do not allow anyone to come in. We both know there will be a crowd there. Once you have it open I want you to ask me loud enough for everyone out there to hear to please fuck your daughter. Ask me to please make your daughter my Little black cock Slut," Master ordered.

Alicia's eyes begged me not to open the door but both our hungers betrayed us as my hand reached for the dead bolt that was holding the door closed. Even though her eyes begged me not to open the door her body's hunger to be fucked by that beast cock would not allow her to voice her objection. My hunger to see my daughter ravaged by that big black cock and my desire for everyone there to be jealous and see just what that cock did to her just as it had to me ten months before outweighed my fatherly obligation to protect her and not open the door. We both knew it would be opened. And ultimately we didn't care as long as we both got to have that big black cock.

I turned the lock and pushed open the door. Just as Master and I both knew it would be, the hallway was packed full of disgusting horn dogs hoping for even a tiny sliver of the action with such a sexy piece of ass like my Alicia. As the door swung open I did as I had been commanded and begged, "Black Cock Master will you please fuck my beautiful daughter? Will you please make my sexy slutty daughter your Little black cock Slut?" Then I added to Master's request with, "Will you please, please, please drive that huge black snake into my daughter's tiny pussy and give her the same pleasure you have been giving me for months fucking my sissy mouth and boi pussy?"

Alicia moaned so loud at my pleadings that everyone heard her. Black Cock Master laughed and said, "As you wish sissy Throat Bitch." He pushed forward and spilt Alicia's tiny cunt lips apart. He pushed inward deeper. Alicia cried out, "Oh My God that black cock is so big. Please Master oh please make me your Little Slut. Make me your big black cock craving whore." She no longer cared that she was being watched by a large group of horny perverts. All that mattered to her now was the big black cock stretching her tiny cunt wide open and her own dad being a witness to her debauchery.

Black Cock Master's cock was just over halfway into her spasming pussy when Alicia started rolling her head side to side and panting like a dog in heat. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God it's so big I can't take it, it is ripping me apart. Please Master I can't take it all," Alicia gasped and pleaded.

"Relax and breathe Little Slut," commanded Master. "You can and will take every inch of this big black cock. To be my true "Little Slut" you must take it all. Do you understand Little Slut," Master asked? "Your cock loving sissy dad takes it all in his boi pussy, you don't want to be out done by your dad do you Little Slut," Master queried? He had used her new moniker several times to enforce her new title and to assure her there was no turning back. She could and would be taking all of that huge monster cock.

"Fuck no Master I will not be bested by my sissy cock slut of a dad. Please force your heavenly huge black snake into me. I don't care if it comes out of my mouth please fuck me deeper," Alicia all but screamed. I looked out in the hall for just a second taking my eyes off my daughter and Master. There must have been fifteen men stroking hard cock in the hallway. I think every man in the book store was trying to watch this action.

I turned back to Alicia and Black Cock Master just in time to hear Alicia scream, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk your black cock is so fucking huge. I can feel it in my stomach." I looked at her tiny tummy and sure as fuck I saw it pushing up on her tummy. That cock was indeed so deep inside her that is was indeed bulging her stomach out. I started to voice a concern to Master when Alicia turned to me and almost crying said, "Oh God thank you dad, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for giving me to your Black Cock Master. Thank you for sharing this magnificent cock with your slutty daughter."

Master knew with that gratitude to me that Alicia was ready to really experience the brutality that came with a hard fucking from a ten inch fat black cock in a tiny little white slut. He started to pull back and withdrew until only his fat cock head still spread her swollen almost out turned cunt lips. Then without warning he drove back in deep until his big hairy balls slapped her little white ass. Alicia screamed again.

"Oh fuck yes Master fuck me, fuck me fuck me. Pound my tiny cunt with that incredible black cock. Make me a whore right here in front of all these nasty men. I want them all to see what a slut I am for my Master's fat black cock. Fuck me like the dirty cock loving slut my beautiful cock whore of a father is for this same big black cock," Alicia wailed.

Some one from the hallway reached inside the booth and started stroking my titanium hard cock. I was so hard my cock was hurting from the vision of my daughter being impaled by that massive black cock. I looked at Master with pleading in my eyes and he simply nodded. I turned slightly towards the door and the hand on my cock was quickly replaced by a mouth. I didn't care enough to even look and see who. I didn't want to take my eyes off the way Master was ravaging my little daughter's pussy.

I looked at Alicia and her eyes met mine. Her mouth formed the words "Thank you Dad, I love you." Her entire body was being shoved all around on the hard bench as Master took ownership of her little cunt. Alicia was grunting and groaning and begging him not to stop. The entire time she was staring at me and the guy sucking my cock and I watched her get fucked like she never had been fucked before.

Master continued fucking Alicia's juicy pussy hard. I was afraid he might actually hurt her. She was in ecstasy. The mouth on my cock was feeling incredible. This guy really knew how to suck cock. I was struggling to hold out and not cum with every ounce of will power I had in me.

After maybe ten minutes Black Cock Master told Alicia, "I am going to cum in your slutty little pussy. I am going to fill you up with my black cock seed." Alicia without hesitation responded with, "Oh fuck yes Master complete my transformation into being your "Little Slut" make me yours. Fill me up with your cum I confess I am your Little Slut I will be your black cock slave along side my sissy bitch dad for as long as you want me." I came in the mouth that was on my cock just hearing my daughter profess her loyalty to Black Cock Master. I felt a pang of guilt for selfishness but I knew her profession to be Master's slave meant I got to keep enjoying that beautiful big black cock too.

Master exploded. I could see his huge black shaft pumping shot after shot after shot of thick black cock cum into my daughter's wide open pussy. Alicia felt is too and it pushed her over the edge. She wailed, "I am cuuuuummmmmmmminnnngggggg please fill me up with your black cock sperm Master." Master kept cumming until I saw a slimy white cum trail starting to running down to my Alicia's little brown puckered asshole.

Black Cock Master withdrew his long black snake from Alicia's quivering cunt and she lay there completely exhausted from the brutal pounding her tiny cunt had just received. Master walked over to the door where I was still standing guarding the entry, my cock rapidly wilting from the massive orgasm I had just experienced. He stopped in front of me and pointed to the floor. I quickly fell to my knees and took Black Cock Master's cock into my mouth to clean it. The combination of Alicia's pussy cum and Master's cock cum on my tongue was astonishing and I hoped I would get to taste it a million times more.

Black Cock Master told me loud enough for all to hear, "Now Throat Bitch go over there and lick all my black cock cum out of your "DAUGHTER'S" pussy. He stressed the daughter part to insure everyone in the hall knew he owned a white slut father and his white slut daughter. Make sure you suck it all out unless you want her to have Master's black babies." He then closed the door and returned the lock to the locked position. A massive wave of humiliation washed over me. I loved it deep down inside.

I quickly took the few steps over to Alicia and again fell to my knees. Her pussy was still wide open, would it ever close again? I could see a huge load of cum inside her gaped open cunt hole and a large trail that had run down and puddled in the crevice of her asshole. I didn't hesitate. I stuck out my tongue and lapped up the puddle around her asshole, Alicia jumped. "Dad that is my asshole," she exclaimed. I looked up into her eyes as she looked down at me. "I know Baby Girl but I have to clean you. Master ordered. Lay back it will feel amazing," I promised.

I continued to lick and tongue her ass and her ass crack until all that cum was gone. By the time I was done Alicia was moaning about how great it felt. I couldn't believe no one had ever tongued this beautiful sexy asshole before. I licked upwards and attacked her gaping cunt hole. I lapped and lapped and sucked gulping down swallow after swallow of thick gooey black cock cum from my little girls worn out pussy. I licked her clit and sucked it like a tiny cock several times while sucking the cum from her juicy hole. I didn't stop until my darling daughter had another body shaking orgasm on my tongue.

Alicia bucked and moaned on my tongue as her spasming pussy secreted, practically sprayed me with her delectable cunt juice. I again lapped it up like a starving man. Alicia finally begged me to stop. She complained that her pussy was so sensitive that she couldn't take it. She was thrashing about on the bench like a fish out of water so I relented and stopped. I turned to Black Cock Master.

While I was licking Alicia's creampie Master had gotten dressed again. He sat down on the bench beside Alicia. He placed his hand on her stomach indicating she should not try to get up. He looked at us both in our eyes and said, "I will only give this one opportunity and I will only ask this once. If either of you wish to stop this now is the time to say that." He went on to say, "Before either of you answer know this. If either of you say no to being my cock slaves then both of you are cut off. It is now both of you or neither of you."

I looked at Alicia who was looking at me. Alicia started and said, "Dad please say yes. I have never been fucked so hard and cum so deeply in my life. I want to do this over and over again. And watching you suck cock and get ass fucked was incredible. I have wanted to see a man sucking cock and getting fucked for so long. Watching it be my own Dad was even better than I dreamed it would be. I almost came just watching you get owned."

I responded, "Baby Girl I have never been able to say no to you and I won't start now. I know how amazing Black Cock Master is with his huge fat cock I have had it and enjoyed it for ten months. I almost gave it up because he ordered me to bring you and give you to him. After two long weeks I broke down and that is when we talked. I was dying for his big fat cock I needed it so badly. So I do know how you feel and the lust for that incredible black beast. I do say yes. I will be Master's cock slave with you for as long as you wish my love."

Alicia sat up and fell into my arms. "I love you Dad so, so much. Thank you for giving me to Master and thank you for eating my pussy clean. I have never had anyone eat my pussy better than you. And certainly no one has ever eaten me when I was full of another man's cum. I say yes too. Let's be Master's cock slaves together."

We both turned to Black Cock Master and in unison said, "We say yes Master please allow us to be your cock slaves together."

Black Cock Master stood up and said, "Ok it is settled you both are now my cock slaves. I will expect a minimum of two times per month as my slaves. I assure you there will be times when it is more than that. I will text and you will come no questions asked and you will not refuse." I will allow two exceptions, "Your work will not be infringed upon nor will your family obligations. Nothing else will come before service to this big black cock is that understood?"

We both agreed without hesitation. Black Cock Master leaned in and kissed Alicia full on the mouth. I saw his tongue snake into her mouth and saw her body quiver as his tongue manipulated hers. He broke the kiss and patted me on the head as I was still on my knees.

Master turned towards the door and said, "Throat Bitch come lock the door behind me so that you two can recover and get dressed in peace. You will not suck or fuck any of these perverts before you leave. Dress and leave." I rose and fallowed Master to the door. He unlocked it and walked out without another word. I quickly closed and locked the door behind him.

I walked over and sat down beside Alicia. I put my arm around her and asked her if she really was ok with all this. I was concerned that now that she was not in the throes of orgasmic bliss she might be having second thoughts. She assured me that she was having no second thoughts. The whole scene was the nastiest and most arousing kinky thing she had ever seen and that she definitely wanted more. She also said that seeing me suck that big black cock and seeing it destroy my asshole was so hot that even now she was still horny just thinking about it.

I stood up to start getting dressed and Alicia said she wanted to ask me something. I looked down at her still naked body and was struck by how incredibly sexy she was and said sure ask me anything Baby Girl. "Dad will you kiss me, not like your daughter but like a woman you want to fuck with every fiber of your being," she asked? How could I say no to such a vision of beauty?

I leaned down and our lips met. Softly at first, testing, feeling, longing.

Slowly the intensity increased until we were wide open mouthed tongue warring full on hungry fuck kissing. I did my very best to make it the most fuck hungry kiss I had ever given in my life. We kissed and made out for at least five minutes. I finally broke the kiss and we were both panting and gasping for air. My cock was fully hard again. Alicia apologized for that. I didn't care kissing her was the most erotic kissing of my entire life.

I dressed quickly and slid my shoes on. Then I picked up Alicia's clothes and started helping her dress. She was still weak and shaky from the orgasms and the hard fucking from that big black cock. We composed ourselves as best we could. I warned her we would have an audience in the hallway when I opened the door. I told her not to let go of my hand and I would take us directly out to the main part of the store and out to my car. She agreed and I reached my hand for the door lock.

I opened the door and it was just as I had said. There had to be at least ten or twelve men still loitering in the hallway just hoping that since Black Cock Master had gone we might give one of them a chance to fuck my darling Baby Girl. I did not and would not. I led her through the maze of hard cocks and took us straight to the exit. We exited to the main part of the bookstore and made our way to the front door. Once out we quickly got into my Mustang and drove away.

We were just a few miles down the road heading for home and I could tell Alicia had something on her mind. She was squirming in her seat and kept stealing glances in my direction. Actually she kept glancing at my cock. So I asked her if she was ok and did she need me to stop at a rest room? I thought maybe her squirming was due to having to pee.

"No Dad I don't need to stop but I do really want to ask you something I just don't know how," she replied. I said ok Baby Girl but after what we did today I would think you could ask me just about anything. She giggled at that and said, "Yeah I guess you are right about that Dad." So she half turned in her seat to face me and started, "Dad please don't laugh or be upset with but you ate my pussy so good in there. I wasn't lying when I said you were the best at it that I have ever had and well.....well.....I want to suck your cock to show you how grateful I am for that and for today."

I couldn't believe my ears. My gorgeous Baby Girl actually wanted to suck my cock now that we weren't being controlled by Black Cock Master. I glanced over at Alicia and saw her face. It was obvious that she really wanted to, as she was still staring at my cock which was now starting to get hard again at the thought of her sucking me. I said, "Baby Girl I could never laugh at you or be mad about that and I can also never say no to you so if you truly want my cock in your mouth of course you can suck me." Alicia's eyes lit up.

"Dad I don't want to wait until we get back to your house. I want to suck you right now. I absolutely love to suck cock. I think I know where I got that from now, (she winked). I want to suck you now, while you drive," she all but whispered.

I reached down and undid the button on the waist of my pants. Alicia reached over and took control by lowering my zipper. I lifted my hips slightly and Alicia worked my pants over my hips and halfway down my thighs. I reached down and pushed the button on the side of my seat to make is slide back as far as it would go.