BBC Owned Cock Slaves Pt. 02

Story Info
Grand Father gives over his Grand Daughter to BBC Master!
12.1k words
4.34
33.8k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
577 Followers

I want to start by saying that all of my stories are purely fictional and in no way should be taken for more than erotic fantasy. If you like my stories please feel free to leave comments. If you like certain aspects tell me and maybe I can utilize those thoughts in future writings. If you don't like what I write well just close it and don't continue to read. I don't mean to offend anyone I just like to share my kinky thoughts.

To recap in Part 1 of this story I became a slave to Black Cock Master and also I was made to give my daughter over to Master as well in order to keep receiving that incredibly huge black cock. My daughter Alicia had been reluctant but eventually gave in and was now a slave to Black Cock Master as well. We continue:

My name is Matt and I am a fifty year old divorced father from Texas. I raised my kids largely on my own, but they are adults now. Because of that fact I now have large amounts of free time on my hands.

I am 5'11" and around 192 lbs. I do have a slight dad bod but overall I am pretty fit. I have shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. I am told I am attractive. Some years ago I discovered I was bi, and recently I became a submissive black cock slave.

My eldest daughter Alicia who is thirty-four years old (born just before I turned seventeen) was also turned into my Master's black cock slave. Alicia had unfortunately followed in my footsteps and also had her first child at sixteen. Kasey had just turned eighteen about eight months prior. Kasey was living at home still while attending our local community college. I had given Alicia to Master just so he would not cut me off from his amazing black cock. She had been hesitant but eventually came around to that big black cock.

My Alicia has a perfect smooth complexion. Not too light and not too dark. Her skin is silky smooth with no blemishes whatsoever. At 5'0" and only 100 lbs. she is quite petite. Having bought her clothes for so long I can tell you her perky little tits are exquisite at 32B. Her small hips snuggle right into her size one panties. Her brown shoulder length hair frames her pixie like face framing her perfect white teeth when she smiles. Her hazel eyes shine and seem to have an endless sparkle.

It had been just over a week since Alicia and I had met with Black Cock Master. To my surprise she had relented and also became his black cock slave. Once that big monster cock and spread her little cunt wide open she had become completely lust driven the same as me when I had that beast buried either in my throat or my cock loving ass.

Alicia had dressed quickly and left for home after sucking my raging hard cock in the shower and once again swallowing her father's cum down her greedy throat. We had shared a few text messages but I had not seen her since the fateful day that she had become a black cock slave right beside her loving father.

I was getting a little concerned. A lot had transpired that day and I was thinking she and I really needed to talk. I sent my sweet Alicia a text and asked if we could meet for a drink later that I wanted to talk. Her reply was quick agreeing that yes we could and yes we did need to talk. I returned her text with, "The bar at 6:30 PM." She quickly responded, "Ok."

I pulled into the little parking lot of my favorite watering hole and went inside. Wednesday was usually quiet at the bar and today was no exception. My Mustang was only the fourth car in the lot. I ordered a beer for myself and a vodka and cranberry for Alicia. The bartender was a sweet young thing that I knew as Brandi. She had no sooner set the drinks on my table when Alicia walked in. She saw me immediately and walked over. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips before joining me in the booth.

After the usual pleasantries of how was your day, and how is everything blah, blah, blah and sipping our drinks I reached across the table and took Alicia's hand in mine. I told my sweet daughter that I was concerned about what had happened a week ago and felt she might be avoiding me. I went on to explain that I wanted to make sure we were ok.

Alicia breathed a heavy sigh of relief and said she felt the tension as well and was hoping I would take charge and bring up this conversation. My beautiful daughter squeezed my hand tightly and started to talk.

Alicia spoke quietly as if she were afraid some one else in the bar would over-hear us. She started to explain. She seemed as nervous as I was the day I had confessed to her that I was a bisexual cock slave to a big black cock.

Alicia said that becoming a slave to Black Cock Master wasn't as big of a concern as she had thought it might be. That in fact, she was looking forward to the next time she was made to serve our Master. She also confessed that the incest was not even bothering her like she thought it would.

Alicia stopped talking and stared into my eyes long and deep. "Dad I have wanted to make love with you for a very, very long time. You have always been the rock in our family ever since Mom left us. You gave up any semblance of a social life just so you could always devote yourself to us kids. I love you more than words can say for that," Alicia said as she was almost in tears.

She went on to explain that having always seen me as a leader for the way I had lead our family and always knew what to do and how to handle any situation had made her love me in ways a daughter should not feel for her father. She revealed that she had secret fantasies to fuck me most of her life but had buried them deep as she believed I would forsake her for having such thoughts. She admitted that sucking my cock twice had been like a dream come true.

She stopped and took a deep breath before continuing. Alicia added that seeing my cock as hard as steel and me on my knees just aching to suck a big black cock has surpassed anything she had imagined in her wildest fantasies about me. She admitted that seeing me sucking that monster cock had driven her almost insane with lust and that it was that and not the big black cock itself that had eventually pushed her over the edge. There was no way after seeing me submitting myself to Master's cock that she could not become a part of that illicit sexual depravity.

I wanted to ask her what had made her so distant for the last week if this was what she truly wanted but I held back and let her keep talking. She was on a roll and I didn't want to interrupt her. Alicia took a moment to collect her thoughts then went on to explain. "I am completely one-hundred percent ok with everything that happened Dad especially sucking your amazing cock," Alicia whispered.

I took that moment to interject and ask what was bothering her? Alicia was almost in tears when she started to speak again. "Dad I love you more than anyone else in the world except for Kasey and I want to help you keep Black Cock Master satisfied for as long as you want that big beautiful black cock. I want it too. But what I really want is you Dad," she confessed.

I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say but I knew I had to say something. I could not leave my beautiful daughter hanging on the precipice after a confession of that magnitude. I hadn't ever thought about my darling Baby girl like that before a week ago but now that she had broached the subject I realized that I too loved her just as much. So I told her so.

"Alicia, I love you just as much as you love me. After last week I can admit that my feelings of love for you now encompass the divide between father and daughter and include woman and lover," I said gently.

I kept talking and told Alicia that I was glad and thankful that she would help me with Black Cock Master because I wasn't sure if I could ever give up that big black beast. Black Cock Master had awakened a lust in me that I hadn't even known existed. I continued and told her now that we had crossed the line between father and daughter and became lovers that I hoped we could always be lovers from now on. Her lips turned up into a smile as big as Texas when I said those words.

Alicia started speaking again and said she intended to break off her engagement. She was worried how Kasey would take it but she just couldn't go through with it now that she had me and of course both of us being black cock slaves now. She was obviously happy that she shared something with me that her siblings did not even know about. Our little secret as she would say. Big secret I corrected her and we both broke into laughter.

Over the course of our conversation Brandi had brought us two more drinks each and I could tell Alicia with her small one-hundred pound body was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. Brandi had softly touched Alicia's hand when she brought the last round and I saw her hand linger on top of Alicia's for more than a moment. Brandi knew Alicia was my daughter so of course we were not there as lovers. Or so she thought. I made a mental note to follow up on that at a later date.

As we finished our third round of drinks I asked Alicia if she was free to come back to my house for a bit or did she have to hurry home. She informed me that Kasey had night classes and that Jerrod (the fiancé') was out of town on business. I motioned for Brandi to bring our tab and I made sure to leave a hefty tip. I smiled at her and let her follow my eyes from her to Alicia signaling to her that I was aware. Brandi smiled an incredibly sexy smile and walked away shaking her little ass as she walked.

Alicia followed me to my house and practically ran to my door. Before I could even get my key into the lock she was there beside me. We barely made it inside before my beautiful daughter was in my arms up on her tip toes. Our lips met in a hard passionate kiss. Her mouth opened wide accepting my tongue as I delved into her mouth seeking out the hot moistness of her delicious tongue for a hot tongue war. The kiss was electric sending jots of energy straight to my cock.

I made sure to lock the internal door lock behind me. We never stopped kissing as I steered Alicia towards the living room. Magically our clothes were vanishing along the way. By the time we made it to the sofa we were both as naked as the day we were born. My cock was raging and Alicia's pussy was soaked from anticipation of what was to come.

I slid my sexy little daughter down onto the sofa and knelt down between her luscious thighs. I put a hand behind each of her knees and pushed up and back until Alicia's knees were almost touching her small firm tits. We stared into each other's eyes as I lowered my head and kissed her hard little clit. I tickled it with my tongue before circling it repeatedly while sucking her love button like a tiny cock.

Alicia wailed and jerked as her pussy spasmed from her father lapping up her sweet cunt nectar. I licked up her slit spreading her pussy lips open. As my tongued rose to her throbbing clit again I let out a small pool of spit and used it to lubricate my middle finger before pushing it all the way up her tiny love canal. My tongue attacked her tingling clit as I started to fuck my finger in and out of her steaming pussy.

Alicia was rolling her head back and forth babbling incoherently for the most part. What I did make out was along the lines of Oh God Dad please don't stop. Please lick your little girl's cunt. Make me cum with your Daddy tongue. I was determined not to disappoint my darling little girl. I licked her pussy and sucked her flooding cunt with new found fervor. I wanted her cum on my tongue and was making sure I got it.

I flicked my tongue back and forth rapidly across the tip of her clit alternating between flicking and sucking her hard little stub. My finger in her creaming cunt was worming around inside against the topside of her inner pussy searching for and finding her elusive g-spot. I pushed gently but directly into her g-spot rubbing in tiny circles while sucking hard on her erect little clit. That was all it took, my adorable baby girl screamed loudly as her orgasm consumed her tiny frame.

Alicia thrashed about on the sofa. I had to drape her thighs over my shoulders and wrap my arms around them to hold her down. I continued to lick and suck desperately trying to coax every drop of her love juice out onto my tongue. I wanted it all. For a moment I was reminded of her mother. Her mom used to cum even harder from my oral manipulations but in very much the same exact way.

Alicia slowly started to come down from the clouds of orgasmic bliss. As she did she rose up circling her arms around my neck and seeking out my lips with her own. Her kiss was intimate and filled with emotion. Her tongue snaked inside my mouth seeking any remnants of her love fluids hoping to taste herself on her father's tongue.

As our lips locked, our tongues exploring the deepest recesses of each other's mouths Alicia slid down off the sofa and straddled my thighs as I was still kneeling on the floor. Her legs found their way around my mid section and locked themselves behind my back. She used her leverage to grind her smoldering cunt on my aching shaft. Fuck my daughter was an amazing kisser.

With her legs locked around me I wrapped my arms tightly around her holding her, pulling her tightly into my chest. I rose to my knees then up to my feet never letting her burning pussy lose contact with my throbbing cock. I lifted her slightly and the head of my rock hard dick split open her dripping labia causing her to moan into my mouth. I lowered my tiny daughter's body onto my fat cock sliding her down until I was buried to the hilt in her quivering cunt. Alicia threw her head back and whined like my cock had speared her very soul.

I turned and sat back onto the sofa, Alicia settling onto her knees letting her weight push her even deeper onto my stabbing cock. She looked into my eyes and I could see the earnest and longing coming from deep within her. I took a handful of her hair in my left hand and forced her face close to mine. My right hand closed around her little throat and squeezed gently but firmly. I held her tight while kissing her hard. I broke the kiss and said, "Baby Girl ride Daddy's cock. Fuck your dad like you have never fucked before. Give Daddy your pussy now and forever."

I barely finished speaking before Alicia whimpered, unable to scream due to my hand on her throat. Her little frame bucked and she started fucking my cock like a sex starved maniac. She fucked herself up and down so hard I was afraid for a second that she might hurt herself. Her tight cunt was so wet she slid up and down my shaft like a well oiled piston in a race car engine and just as fast. Her cunt juices were soaking my nuts and running down my ass crack. I have never been ridden so hard. Alicia couldn't have fucked herself on my rigid cock for more than three or four minutes before she jerked free of my hands and threw her head back. Her orgasm hit her so hard she whimpered and shook as her body convulsed around my rock hard dick.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkk Daddy your big cock feels so good in your little girl's pussy. I am cumming on my Daddy's cock. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl like the daddy slut she is," my little girl wailed. I was glad I didn't have neighbors very close or they would most assuredly heard my baby girl's exclamations of lust and need as her orgasm wracked her little frame and shook the very essence of her being. I was in awe of the total overtaking of her body that her orgasm had on her.

Alicia never stopped bucking on my cock throughout her orgasm although she had started to jerk sporadically. After what seemed like forever but was actually only a couple of minutes Alicia fell forward and buried her face into my neck and shoulder. Her orgasm had been so complete that all she could do was pant as she continued to ride my cock. I was desperate for my own cum and could feel my nuts starting to boil.

My little girl finally able to speak started to beg me for my cum. She begged me to fill her pussy with my Daddy seed. She sat down fully on my aching throbbing member and ground her cunt back and forth using the base of my steel hard shaft to rub her love button. She ground her clit on me begging me to breed her hot little daughter pussy. I couldn't take it and felt my nuts tighten up as I started to cum. I shot rope after stringy rope of boiling cum into my baby girl's hot vise like pussy.

Alicia felt my cock spasm and start to fill her tiny little cunt with her Daddy's cock juice and it set her off her third orgasm. As I shot my hot cum deep inside my daughter's dick sucking pussy her orgasm slowly rolled through her body. Not as hard as her previous cum but seemingly deeper and more soul searing. My little girl wrapped her arms around me and tried to force her body into mine so tightly that we could become one. She shook and quivered as her pussy sucked ever last drop of semen from her dad's balls.

As both our orgasms subsided Alicia collapsed on my chest with my cock still buried inside her. Her breathing slowed and was soft and rhythmic I looked down and saw that my sweet little girl had passed out on my chest with her daddy's cock slowly wilting inside her juicy pussy that was now full of her cum as well as my own.

I slid my arms around my baby girl and just held her to me. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I could not believe that the best fuck of my entire life was my very own daughter. She had fucked me with such earnest driving both herself and me to mind bending orgasms. I completely believed her love for me as a woman and as a daughter. This was the kind of emotion and fucking that was so much more than just sex. This was giving herself to me completely. I knew at that moment I not only loved my sweet daughter but I, like her to me was totally in love with her as a woman.

Alicia slept on my chest for at least twenty minutes before starting to stir. I just held her close to me not wanting to disturb her. I also didn't want the intimacy and closeness to end. She finally lifted her head and her eyes found mine. I was surprised to see tears of emotion in her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her forehead using my thumbs to gently wipe the wetness in her eyes away. Just before our lips met in a long slow soft and extremely loving kiss she uttered, "I love you Daddy."

We kissed and held each other for several minutes before I extracted Alicia from my now semi soft cock and helped her stand up. I stood and lifted my little girl in my arms. I carried her to my bed room. I lowered her gently to my bed and headed for the shower. After starting the water and adjusting the temperature of the spray I returned for Alicia. Taking her hand in mine I led us as we walked into the shower together.

A couple days later I got a text from Black Cock Master with orders to collect Little Slut and meet him at the ABS at 6:30 PM. I looked at my watch as I was still at work. It was Friday and 2:45 PM. We could make it so I texted back agreeing to Master's demand. I texted Alicia with, "Our services are required Little Slut. Meet at my house at 4:00 PM." It was a full ten minutes later her reply, "Meet you there Throat Bitch." I closed down my pc and prepared to head for home. I manage my own time at work so I can mostly leave whenever I want.

I pulled up into my drive just before 4:00 and was surprised to see Alicia's Jeep already there. I parked and headed inside. As I closed my front door behind me, I heard music coming from down the hallway towards my bedroom. I locked the internal lock behind me and turned down the hall heading for my beautiful daughter.

I entered my bedroom and heard the shower running in the master bath. Figuring Alicia was taking a quick shower to make herself ready for Black Cock Master, I quickly stripped to join her. Little did I know I was about to receive one of the biggest shocks of my life. Considering the last couple of weeks that was saying something indeed.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
577 Followers