BBC Owned Cock Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked with my seven inches of thick circumcised cock already rising in anticipation of Alicia's naked form in the shower I walked into the bathroom. I slid the door open and almost dropped in shock. There in my shower was my naked and beautiful Alicia on her knees with her face buried in her daughter Kasey's hairless snatch. Kasey was leaning back on the shower wall with one leg up on the bench that ran along the back wall.

I stood and watched in awe of the two beautiful women in my shower as Kasey started to cum on her mother's tongue. Kasey shook and whined and spasmed against her mother's face. Alicia sensing me behind her never stopped licking her daughter's pussy until Kasey was begging her to stop.

Kasey is a very pretty young woman. She is five feet tall flat, and very petite at an even one hundred pounds. Kasey other than being younger could be her mother's twin in size and body. Kasey however, has strawberry blond hair (dyed), long enough to almost reach the top of her ass. Her skin is extremely smooth and has a glowing olive complexion. I credit that to her partial Cuban heritage. She has big dark eyes that always seem to smile at you even when she is upset or sad. Kasey at the age of eighteen is an exquisite but very small sexy young woman. Her breasts are small like her mom's, I would guess maybe a 32B but they fit her tiny frame perfectly. Her legs are super toned from playing soccer and volleyball throughout her school years. Her little ass is nothing short of goddess like, perfectly shaped, round and firm. She looks like a sexy little doll.

Alicia rose to her feet and pulled me by my full blown erection into the shower with my daughter and my luscious grand daughter. Before I could even begin to form a question Alicia pulled my head down and stabbed her tongue into my mouth sharing the sweet taste of her daughter's hot little pussy with me. Kasey tasted amazing.

I felt Kasey surround the two of us with her arms in a tight and lustful hug. Alicia broke the kiss and said, "I guess an explanation is in order huh dad?"

As Alicia started to explain Kasey was caressing my back and smiling like a Cheshire cat. Kasey had always been a little wild so it didn't really surprise me that she had her mom licking her sweet little pussy. Alicia started to talk and explained that she and Kasey had been talking earlier when my text came through. Her phone was lying on the table in front of them and Kasey had read my text. Of course that prompted Kasey to demand an explanation of why Grandpa would say call her Little Slut and just what services are required.

Alicia had always been relatively open and honest with Kasey about almost everything so after asking her to promise absolute secrecy she explained everything to her. Alicia told Kasey everything up to and including the two of us professing our love to each other. Kasey expressly seized on my moniker of Throat Bitch so Alicia even explained that, which Kasey did not believe. So, Kasey had forced Alicia to bring her to hear it from me directly.

As to the shower well Alicia had told Kasey to wait in the living room that she was going to shower and was just as shocked as I was when Kasey stepped into the shower naked with her mother. At first it was awkward when Kasey had grabbed her mom's face pulling her face to hers and kissing her full on the mouth forcing her tongue inside her mom's mouth. Alicia had initially resisted but Kasey can be relentless. Kasey had pushed her mom down to her knees and pulled her face into her hot gash forcing her to lick her pussy. Apparently it was a final test to the validity of the revelations about her mom and grandpa. That is how I had found them. I was also to find out later this wasn't the first time Alicia had eaten her daughter's juicy cunt. I would also find out later that this wasn't completely true as to how Kasey had found out about us. This was the version for my benefit.

I was so caught up in what Alicia was saying that I didn't even notice Kasey sliding down to her knees. I felt a warm wet mouth engulf my fully hard dick and gasped realizing it was my grand daughter who was mouthing my cock so lasciviously. I went to pull away but Alicia stopped me with a kiss. Her kiss was electric. Her lips moved to my ear as she whispered, "Kasey has insisted on joining us, let her enjoy your cock Dad as I do. You now have us both."

Alicia pushed me back against the shower wall and looked down at her daughter sucking hotly on her grandpa's hard dick. Unable to stop herself Alicia knelt beside her daughter and started to lick and tongue her dad's balls. I was in heaven. My daughter was tonguing my balls and my grand daughter was sucking my cock. Surely this was wrong on a number of levels that I couldn't even fathom but even so there was no way I was going to try and stop them.

Alicia and Kasey started to alternate licking my nuts and sucking my achingly hard cock. At times they were both licking up and down the shaft, their tongues meeting around the head in an incredibly lustful mother daughter tongue kiss. Alicia pushed the back of Kasey's head forcing her all the way down my cock telling her that Black Cock Master's cock was much, much bigger. Wait, is Alicia saying we are taking Kasey to meet Black Cock Master? I came. I came so hard with that thought that I covered Kasey's face with my hot grandpa cum. Alicia was quick to move in and lick Kasey's face recovering my hot jizz before the shower spray could wash it away. The girls kissed and shared my cum in a hot nasty tongue warring kiss. I was ecstatic.

We quickly helped each other clean our bodies before exiting the shower. As we were all three toweling off I noticed it was 5:15 PM. I informed Alicia and Kasey that we had to hurry so we weren't late for Black Cock Master. I asked if we were sure that Kasey should tag along. Kasey spoke up, "Look Grandpa I am going and that's the end of it." Who am I to argue? If one sexy daughter of mine was enough to insure that Black Cock Master continued to let me enjoy his big black cock then adding a slutty grand daughter to the mix should guarantee it for as long as we wished.

We dressed hurriedly. Alicia chose a short black skirt that barely came half way down her thighs. It had a slit in the side up to her hip. When she walked it was obvious she had no panties. Her top was a white pull over that left her mid-section bare exposing her belly button piercing. It had spaghetti straps over the shoulders and she was braless. Her dark tan nipples were just slightly visible through the thin material. She had chosen ankle boots with three and a half inch heels.

Kasey came out hot as fuck. She had on denim booty shorts. They were very short, cut off high like panties. There was barely a strip wide enough between her legs to cover her pussy and asshole. I could see visibly there were no panties underneath. Her top was a silk and lace bustier. It was laced up tight making her small tits seem twice their actual size. The top had lace that you could see her nipples through. They were already hard and jutting out. Their dark mocha color was extremely enticing. Her feet were adorned with open toe sandals with three inch heels. Her toe nails were bright red and shiny.

I felt woefully under dressed. I had chosen relax fit denim shorts that came to my knees and a blue tee shirt. I wore sneakers that were tied loosely for easy removal and donning.

By 5:25 PM we were all three heading out the door to Alicia's Jeep. It had more room than my Mustang. Alicia insisted on driving and instructed me to sit in the back with Kasey and to warm her up for Master's huge black dick. In minutes we were speeding to the Adult Bookstore to enjoy some big black cock and to present our Black Cock Master with a new unexpected prize. We hoped he would be pleased.

As Alicia drove Kasey was snuggled under my arm. She tilted her head up to look at me. "Grandpa, are you really going to suck a big fat black cock today, she asked?" I told her that I really hoped so but that it was up to Black Cock Master and that we would do as he ordered us to. I also told her that she did not have to do anything she did not want to do. All the while we were talking Kasey had her hand on my very hard cock stroking me through my shorts.

I opened my shorts and let Kasey fish out my hard drooling cock. I saw Alicia adjust the rear view mirror in order to see her daughter sucking my dick. Kasey bent over and took me into her throat. She turned and got on her knees in the seat as she started bobbing up and down on my shaft, swirling her hot tongue around the swollen purple head.

I smiled at Alicia in the mirror and slid my hand down and between Kasey's hot little thighs. I found her pussy and ran my middle finger up and down her very moist slit. Black Cock Master was going to stretch her little hole out big time. I slipped my finger inside her and pushed it as deep as I could in our current position. Kasey groaned and deep throated her grandpa's cock. I couldn't believe in just over a week I had my nasty incestuous cock in both my daughter and my grand daughter's mouth. Hopefully soon I could say the same about both their tight little cunts.

Kasey was really squirming on my finger so I used my thumb to start rubbing tiny circles around her very hard little clit. It only took seconds for Kasey to release my cock and cry out as her orgasm hit her like a runaway train. She pushed her self down trying to impale herself on my finger and thumb. I continued to fuck her juicy little hole until she collapsed in my lap.

Kasey was barely starting to breathe normal again when Alicia announced we were arriving at the book store. Kasey jumped right up. Oh the vigor and energy of youth. She was excited and still not quite sure if she believed her mom and me about Black Cock Master. She was determined to find out for herself. I couldn't help but wonder what I was doing to my family. My sweet girls as I was rapidly learning were just as big of sluts as their dad and grand dad. A lingering thought of what a horrible role model I was skipped through my brain, but just briefly.

I looked at the clock as Alicia parked on the side as I normally do. It was 6:20 PM. On the side at least we kept our vehicles from plain sight of anyone driving by. The odds of anyone we knew recognizing our car was low but not zero. We stashed our wallets and purses under the seat and the women adjusted their make-up. Kasey was first out of the car, this vixen was over eager.

A chime on the door announced us as we entered the main part of the store. The guy behind the counter knew me as a regular and he obviously remembered Alicia from our last visit, but he did a double take when Kasey walked in holding my hand.

As we got to the counter to pay our entry into the video room section he had taken time to size her up. I handed him a twenty dollar bill to cover the eighteen dollar entry for the three of us. As he took the money he casually asked if Kasey was at least eighteen years old. Alicia and I both assured him that she was. Luckily he didn't ask for her ID and send us back to the car to retrieve it.

I waved off the two dollars in change as we headed for the video room entrance. The darkness always takes a minute to adjust to so once inside I held both of my girls hands while our eyes adjusted. Alicia already knew we would need the larger booth again and tugged my hand leading us in that direction. I looked at Kasey's face as she tried to absorb it all in. There was the smell, the horny men standing around and the sounds of fucking from all the booths. Anticipation, excitement, fear, and nervousness were all clearly displayed in my beautiful grand daughter's features.

The sounds of two females clicking heels immediately began to draw the attentions of almost every hard dick horn dog in the place. Before we could make it to the big booth, which fortunately was vacant we had a line behind us. Alicia entered as I guided Kasey in right behind her. I walked in last and pulled the door shut and turned the lock much to the chagrin of the horny fucks that were right on our heels like a bunch of hounds.

Alicia was almost panting as she sat down on the bench pulling Kasey down beside her. Kasey's eyes were wide and her nostrils were starting to flare as she held her mother's hand and looked questioning into her eyes, or was it a look of longing? Either way, Kasey and Alicia were both very horny and it showed. The sexual tension was thick in the air. I could almost smell it over the nasty cum smell of the booth.

I texted Black Cock Master to say we were in the booth waiting. I turned to look at Alicia and Kasey and found them locked in a passionate tongue kiss. I could see their tongues intertwined and they shared each other's spit. I ran a hand through both of their hair as they were completely focused on each other. I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and stepped to the side for Black Cock Master to enter. Master saw Alicia and Kasey making out and turned to me for an explanation. I quickly explained that Kasey was Alicia's daughter and that she had found out we were his cock slaves. She had insisted on seeing for herself. We had brought her to see to keep her quiet from the rest of the family. Black Cock Master smiled and turned to the ladies.

The girls had heard us talking and turned to face Black Cock Master. Master ordered me and Alicia to strip completely naked and kneel. He told Kasey to sit and watch his Little Slut and Throat Bitch. Kasey gasped audibly at hearing her mom and I referred to so derogatorily. I looked over at my sweet Kasey and I saw that it was not a gasp of shock but more so it was a gasp of excitement. There was a devilish smile on Kasey's face. Alicia and I both stripped quickly and hit our knees on the nasty cum soaked floor.

Black Cock Master turned directly in front of me and instructed me to take his cock out and kiss the head. Kasey moved in a little closer but never left her seat. She definitely wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I undid Master's pants and deftly tugged them down slowly exposing his big back cock. As the beast started to come into view Alicia moved closer to me eagerly waiting for that huge cock. Down his pants slid on his thighs until all ten inches of long semi erect fat black cock reared its bulbous head demanding attention. I pursed my lips and kiss the head right over the piss hole.

"Ok suck it all the way down Throat Bitch, show your grand daughter what a black cock slut you truly are," commanded Black Cock Master. I glanced at Kasey only to see her eyes locked on that fat ten inch monster. I spit on the head for lubrication and took it in my mouth. Black Cock Master told Alicia to force my head down his cock. Alicia quickly grabbed the back of my head and pushed down forcing me to gag but refusing to let up the pressure. In seconds my nose was in Master's pubic hair and his long black snake was down my cock swallowing throat.

Black Cock Master turned to Kasey, "Now you see why I call your grandpa my Throat Bitch he has ten hard inches of black cock in his hungry mouth and throat and he loves it." He then told Alicia, "Do not let this whore off my cock until he is about to pass out I want to feel his whore throat convulse on my black shaft." Alicia added her other hand to the back of my head and head me down holding that long black monster cock in my throat.

I started to jerk and spasm trying to pull back in order to take a breath of air. That cock had been in my throat cutting off my air supply for at least a minute, maybe longer. My throat was indeed convulsing and squeezing Master's big beautiful black cock. Finally Master nodded to Alicia and she released the back of my head.

Before I could pull all the way back I felt another hand on the back of my head grabbing my hair and shoving my head back down, I had barely got a half of a breath. It was Kasey, she was shoving my head back down. She looked at Black Cock Master and said, "This Throat Bitch can go longer without air. Let the bitch choke." Black Cock Master laughed and nodded his consent. Kasey shoved hard and impaled my throat on that massive cock once again.

After another minute which seemed a lot longer I was again fighting for air. Master nodded at Kasey and she jerked my head back so fast that a huge glob of spit, drool and precum spilled out of my mouth and down onto my bare chest. A long string of slippery goo clung from my gasping lips to Master's huge round cock head.

I looked over at Kasey who was positively ecstatic. Her eyes were glazed over and her breath was so ragged she was panting. She pointed to her mother while looking into Master's eyes. Again he nodded his consent to which Kasey grabbed a hand full of her mom's hair and guided that big black cock into her mother's shocked and open mouth. Neither of us had ever seen Kasey behave in such a way.

Kasey quite literally jerked her mother's head down onto Masters cock and forced it all the way down Alicia's throat just as Alicia had did to me. Except Kasey was rougher and seemed to take pleasure in treating her mother so brutally. Alicia struggled but luckily that monster cock was already slick with my on spit and slid down much easier than it would have without it.

Alicia wasn't able to maintain for the time frame I had before she started to fight to pull back for air. Kasey laughed as she finally let her mom slide up and take some air. "That's good Baby Slut now get back in your seat like "Master" told you. I will take it from here." I was not the least bit surprised that Master was working on Kasey as I already witnessed him with Alicia.

Kasey quickly returned to the bench as Master looked down at Alicia and said, "Crawl over to your daughter and lick Baby Slut's pussy now." Alicia without rising crawled between Kasey's thighs and started to open her shorts. Kasey lifted her tiny little ass as Alicia tugged those even tinier shorts down her slender little legs and tossed them on top of the rest of our clothes in the corner. Without hesitation Kasey spread her legs, grabbed her mom's hair and pulled her face into her eager bald snatch.

Alicia attacked her daughter's clit with her hot wet tongue immediately drawing a low moan from Kasey. Master looked down at me and pointed at his big black cock. I crawled over and took him back into my hungry mouth and started bobbing up and down. Kasey was almost a constant moan now as Alicia worked her delectable little cunt with her lips and tongue.

Master shoved me back and told me to stay kneeling exactly where I was and took two steps over towards Kasey. He looked down at her and told her to suck her MASTER'S cock. Kasey didn't even pretend to fight it as she leaned over and engulfed Master's cock taking it all the way down her throat in one swift movement. "Fuuuuuuck this entire family is a bunch of cock whores," Master groaned as Kasey attacked that fat cock.

My own seven inch cock which is small compared to Master's was hard as granite. My daughter was eating my grand daughter's pussy and my grand daughter was sucking, no deep throating Master's giant black dick. What had I done to my two beautiful girls?

Black Cock Master asked Kasey, "Do you want MASTER to fuck your tiny little bald cunt with this big snake?" Kasey having apparently already accepted her new roll said, "Oh yes Master take me like you did my Throat Bitch grandpa and my Little Slut mother. Please make me your Baby Slut and wreck my tight little pussy with your big real MAN cock!" She stared directly into my eyes as she spat out those last words. My cock pulsed and dripped precum at her insinuation of Master being the REAL man in the room. There was no denying his big black cock dwarfed my seven inch dick.

"You heard your daughter Little Slut, turn Baby Slut around on the bench and get her little cunt ready for this big black cock. He then turned to me and said, "By the door Throat Bitch you know what to do."