BBC Owned Cock Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Alicia looking at me in the rear view mirror. She had tears running down her face. She mouthed the words I am so sorry so that I saw but Kasey did not. I gave her a small imperceptive smile and nodded slightly.

I knew there really was no option and so did Kasey. So I did the only logical thing I could do. I conceded. "Yes Kasey I will join your mother as your slave. I will do anything you wish just please keep this between us and don't do anything to damage our family," I begged.

Kasey smiled triumphantly. She had won but then she knew she would all along. "By the way don't blame Mother for not telling you this was coming. She was ordered to remain quiet about this," Kasey stipulated.

Kasey also went on to enforce her new roll as the head of this fiasco. She told me that she had ordered her mom to dump Jerrod which had already happened. She went on to explain that she and Alicia would be moving into my house. For the sake of appearances I would be allowed to keep the master bedroom but under no circumstances was I to think I was still the Master of the house. Also, she made it clear that Alicia would be quitting her job and becoming a full time slave and that I would continue to work and provide for them both. The last part really wasn't an issue, I made good money and had also inherited a substantial sum from my father when he passed. So we had never had to worry about money.

I agreed to all of Kasey's terms and told her that I would be happy to be her slave and I thanked her for allowing us to continue to serve Black Cock Master. Alicia was smiling at me now in the rear view obviously relieved at the outcome. Kasey told her mother to pull to the side of the road which Alicia did immediately. Kasey hopped in back with me and told her mom to drive on.

As Alicia returned to full speed on the Interstate Kasey turned to me and peeled off her little shorts. Oh bitch-boy get down and eat my nasty pussy the rest of the way to OUR new home. I wasted no time in obeying my tiny grand daughter who was now my owner as well. Her pussy tasted divine. This part would never feel like service but more like a privilege. I licked her delectable pussy until Kasey had three more orgasms on the way home. Several big trucks had honked their air horns as we passed by and they saw young Kasey's legs spread wide open.

As Alicia turned into my (OUR) drive Kasey pushed me away from her drenched little cunt. By the way you bitches will have a sister slave joining us soon. I looked at Alicia and Alicia looked at me as Kasey said, "Aunt Mika has been my bitch slut for over a year now. She will be joining us here soon after her divorce is final."

I looked at Alicia and her jaw dropped wide open. We could not believe what we had just heard. Kasey was taking the entire family as her pets? Before either of us could utter a response Kasey commanded, "Inside bitches I am not done with you two for tonight."

Next up: Aunt Mika joins the party of Kasey's slaves. Will she serve Black Cock Master as well? That will be up to Kasey to decide.