BBC Owned Cock Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia moved around and turned Kasey so that her ass was on the edge of the bench with her legs up. Black Cock Master took her legs and put her feet over his broad muscular shoulders. Alicia stayed on her knees to the side of them both. He told Alicia to take his big dick and guide it into her little daughter's juicy cunt. "Give me your daughter's tight juicy pussy Little Slut," he ordered to Alicia! Kasey's chest was heaving as her breath was heavy with anticipation.

"Ok Throat Bitch, open the door. Stand there naked with your hard sissy clit and do not allow anyone to come in. We both know there will be a crowd there. Once you have it open I want you to ask me loud enough for everyone out there to hear to please fuck your grand daughter. Ask me to please make your grand daughter my little baby cock slut," Master ordered. Just like you did with your daughter you black cock loving bitch.

I turned the lock and pushed open the door just as I had done with Alicia. Again just as it was with Alicia, the hall was packed full of horny fucks hoping for even a tiny chance to join the action with a young piece of ass such as our Kasey. As the door swung open I did as I had been commanded and begged, "Black Cock Master will you please fuck my beautiful grand daughter? Will you please make my sexy slutty grand daughter your black cock Baby Slut?" Then I again added to Master's request with, "Will you please, please, please drive that huge black dick into my grand daughter's tiny pussy and give her the same pleasure you give to my daughter's tight pussy?"

Alicia shook and moaned, Kasey thrust her hips up and begged with her eyes for his big cock. Kasey didn't seem to care that a hallway full of perverts were seeing her naked and starving for that big black cock. Master looked down at both my girls with lustful glee.

"Of course I will you sissy cock sucking Throat Bitch. Both your sexy little cock whores will now be mine and join you in being owned by this Big Black Cock," Master almost laughed at me as his hips pushed forward. Alicia guided that huge monster between Kasey's slick cunt lips. Kasey whimpered and bit her bottom lip as Master's fat cock started to penetrate and spread her open like never before in her oh so young years.

Kasey yelled out, "Oh fuck that black cock is so big. I love it Master, please make me your Baby Slut. Make me your big black cock loving bitch." She didn't care that she was being watched by a hall full of horny fucks. All that mattered to her now was the big black cock stretching her bald pussy open and her own mother and grand father watching her sluttiness. She loved that big cock in her tiny pussy and it showed in the way her little body quivered when Master pushed deep into her.

Alicia cradled Kasey's head in her arms as Master slowly withdrew that massive cock. The thick shaft was almost turning Kasey's labia inside out and he pulled back. Then he rammed back in balls deep. Kasey screamed as Alicia kissed her forehead and smiled. Alicia as well as I knew that feeling of pain. It was a pussy stretching pain that was also exquisite pleasure. Kasey had her first orgasm right then. She shook and spasmed and jerked up and down on that magnificent cock.

Kasey's orgasm wracked her little body hard. While she was still in the throes of ecstasy she grabbed her mother's face and pulled her in for a soul searing tongue kiss. Black Cock Master started to drive his fat black dick in and out of Kasey stretching her little pussy to the limit. Kasey threw her head back in a long low whine. Alicia moved her head down and started sucking Kasey's nipples back and forth one to the other.

There was a white guy standing right outside the door closest to me. He was opening stroking his very hard cock. He wasn't huge but was bigger than me, probably about seven and a half inches. His cock was really hot, thick and cut with a big round purple head that was leaking precum copiously.

Master told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I knelt so that Master and my beautiful girls were to my left and the door to my right. The white guy stepped halfway into the room and I immediately took his hard dick into my mouth.

The guy was super horny and went right to fucking my face. There was no build up or licking just straight face-fucking. It was nasty, it was impersonal, it was hot bookstore cock sucking and I loved it. He was throating me with every inward push of his hard steel like cock. My own seven inches of rock hard dick was aching. I started stroking myself while giving the white guy the best cock sucking I could give.

I looked sideways to see Master going back and forth with his massive black log from Kasey's little pussy to Alicia's slutty mouth. He was making Alicia suck her own daughter's pussy off his fat cock, Alicia appeared to be loving it, licking and sucking every inch of his hard meat. Kasey had her eyes glued to me and the fat cock that was throat fucking my whore mouth.

Black Cock Master told Alicia to get on top of Kasey so he could fuck them both. Alicia quickly got on her hands and knees on the bench on top of her daughter. I saw their eyes lock as Master pulled his black cock from Kasey's pussy and rammed it balls deep into her mother's dripping cunt. Kasey started pinching and pulling her mom's nipples as Alicia lowered her head and locked lips with her daughter. Master started alternating from mother's pussy to daughter's pussy.

Master asked the white guy if he wanted to fuck his sissy bitch's boi pussy and he excitedly said hell yes he did. Master instructed him to come all the way into the room and shut and lock the door. The white guy took a step sideways and closed the door while never taking his juicy cock from my whore mouth. Master told me to stand up and bend over onto my elbows on the bench beside my daughter and grand daughter.

I did as Master ordered me and the white guy wasted no time in stepping behind me and driving his hard shaft as deep into my sissy cunt as he could. I felt his balls touching mine as he was fully inside me. Kasey turned to me and said, "Take that cock Grandpa, you are a fucking cock slut just like Mom and me. Take that hard dick up your man pussy." I leaned in and kissed my dirty mouthed grand daughter.

The three of us, Alicia, Kasey and me were all kissing each other as we were getting cock fucked in a dirty porn shop video booth like the true cock whores we were. I don't know which of my girls managed to reach my aching cock but one of them started stroking my hard cock while the white guy was pile driving his cock in and out of my slutty asshole.

Black Cock Master was fucking both my sweet women so hard I was sure he was going to hurt them but they were both moaning and begging to be fucked harder. I couldn't see that big black beast spearing my two beautiful girls little pussies but I sure did want to see it. The image in my mind was driving me insane with lust.

Alicia was back to kissing Kasey, their tongues were battling for supremacy in each other's mouth. I leaned down just a little and started sucking Kasey's left nipple. That seemed to be the icebreaker for Kasey and she exploded in a massive orgasm. She screamed into her mother's mouth and Master rammed his big black cock all the way into my little grand daughter. She jerked and shook and cried out over and over Oh God, Oh God, Oh God fuck me Master please fuck me. Master fucked her hard through most of her orgasm then rapidly withdrew and shoved his cock hard into Alicia's waiting cunt.

In seconds Alicia followed Kasey and orgasmed on Master's fat dick. Alicia went rigid, her entire body locked up and she came hard. Master pulled out of Alicia and told me to get on my hands and knees on the floor. I quickly obeyed, with white guy following me down so he could keep ramming my asshole with his nasty cock.

Black Cock Master knelt in front of me and fed his pussy soaked black beast into my cock sucking mouth. I loved the tastes of both my girl's pussies on his big dick. The white guy was pounding my asshole and Master was forcing his ten inches of black meat into my throat over and over. I looked over to my right to see Alicia and Kasey staring in awe at me getting spit roasted.

White guy started to jerk and came hard inside my ass filling me up to overflowing with a giant load of man jizz. He creampied my sissy pussy to the max with his scalding hot cum. Master was next and pulled out of my throat, a huge wad of spit and drool from my mouth followed. He stroked his fat cock and shot a humongous load of black cock cum all over my face. He must have sent seven or eight ropes of hot cock sauce across my face. I was covered.

Alicia and Kasey both hit the floor on their knees and sucked Master's cock clean licking off every last taste of his cum they could find. Then they turned to my face and licked his cum from my face before sharing it back and forth between them. I was still on my hands and knees spent. I was so used up I could barely move. Master asked the white guy to leave and close the door back behind him. He left.

Black Cock Master stuffed his huge semi erect cock back into his jeans as he pulled them up and buttoned them closed. He took a handful of each girl's hair and pulled their kissing lips apart forcing them to look up at him. He told Alicia that the ultimatum he had given me for her now applied to her and Kasey and retroactively back to me. I had not expected that when we agreed to bring Kasey along.

Alicia agreed to give her daughter to be his Baby Slut if he would keep herself and her dad as his black cock slaves as well. He looked at Kasey who quickly agreed to be his black cock slave too. He stopped her and explained the rules once more as he had done with Alicia.

He looked at the three of us in our eyes then turned to Kasey and said, "I will only give this one opportunity and I will only ask this once. If you wish to stop this, now is the time to say that." He went on to say, "Before you answer know this. If you say no to being my cock slave then all three of you are cut off. It is now all of you or none of you."

Alicia and I both remained on our knees beside Kasey waiting for her answer. I hoped she would stick with her precious wish and agree to be Master's black cock slave along with her mother and grand father.

Kasey looked at us with unbridled lust still very apparent on her face. "Yes please be my Black Cock Master, please take all three of us as your Black Cock Slaves to use and abuse as you wish Master," Kasey begged. Alicia and I both sighed with relief that we got to keep that incredible black cock but I think we both felt a twinge of remorse for also brining Kasey into this cock slut arrangement with Black Cock Master.

Black Cock Master continued the rules with Kasey as he had with Alicia and me. I will still expect a minimum of two times per month for all three to serve as my slaves. I assure you there will be times when it is more than that. I will text and you will come no questions asked and you will not refuse." This time he also added, "There will be times I bring a friend or maybe two since there is now three of you cock whores." I will allow two exceptions, "Your work will not be infringed upon nor will your family obligations. Nothing else will come before service to this big black cock is that understood?"

The three of us agreed without even considering saying no. I knew for sure I wanted to keep enjoying that huge black cock and now obviously my daughter and grand daughter were addicted to Master's huge black cock as well. Master had a family of cock sluts to service his amazing meat.

With that Master left the booth saying he would be in touch with his whores soon. I quickly locked the door behind him. When I turned around from locking the door both my girls were sitting on the bench with their feet up on the edge, knees bent and thighs spread wide. Kasey pointed to the floor and said, "On your knees bitch-boy grandpa, mom and I both need our pussies licked."

Before I even realized what I was doing I was following Kasey's orders and falling to my knees. I crawled over to them on the sticky nasty floor and moved between Kasey's wide open legs. Her bare pussy was still gaping open from Black Cock Master's brutal fucking. Kasey grabbed my hair and forced my face into her steamy snatch and said, "Now bitch eat my cunt bitch-boy grandpa." She said it loud enough to be heard outside our booth in the hallway. I felt so humiliated but incredibly aroused at the same time. I sucked her clit and circled it with my hot tongue before I literally attacked her hot wet pussy.

I licked along her lips and up the middle of her slit. I sucked her hard little clit like a small cock. I looked up to see Alicia playing with her pussy rubbing her own clit as she and Kasey kissed and sucked each others tongues. It wasn't long before Kasey bucked and shook and her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed on my tongue. I continued to lick her slit and drank up all her cum juices until she pushed my head away.

Kasey ordered me to lick her mom's pussy after she pushed me away and without even thinking I obeyed her. I moved to Alicia's beautiful little cunt and repeated what I had done to Kasey's little pussy. I LOVED eating Alicia's pussy. She tasted amazing. I can truthfully say she has the sweetest pussy I have ever eaten in my entire life.

Kasey pushed my face into her mother's sloppy cunt. I licked and sucked her juices and couldn't get enough. I went after her erect clit and sucked it for all I was worth flicking it with the tip of my tongue as I sucked. If I live to be a hundred years old I will never get tired of licking Alicia's pussy. Out of nowhere Alicia came hard. She was squealing and jerking and thrusting up into my face and tongue. I saw Kasey sucking, licking and biting her mother's nipples as she crashed through her orgasm. It seemed like Alicia would cum forever before she finally went limp.

Kasey quickly took control again, and again I didn't even realize she was doing it. It felt so natural and easy. Kasey told me to stand up and put my back to the wall across from her and her mom. She then ordered me to stroke my cock while they watched me. I couldn't believe how erotic it was as well as humiliating to be ordered to stroke myself in front of my daughter and grand daughter. Being ordered to jack off by my tiny sexy slutty grand daughter no less was so fucking hot to me.

As I stood with my back to the wall both the girls started to get dressed. I was so hard and ready to cum. My nuts were full from being turned on for so long and not having cum yet myself. Both of my beautiful girls were now fully dressed and sitting on the bench watching me stroke myself. Kasey told me not to cum without telling her when I was ready. Without thinking I said yes Ma'am to Kasey.

I was stroking furiously. My cock was so hard it hurt. I was ready to cum and told Kasey so. Kasey told her mom to get down on her knees and take my cum in her mouth but not to swallow. To my surprise Alicia obeyed her daughter just as easily as I did. Alicia engulfed my cock just as I started to explode. I shot rope after rope of hot nasty daddy seed into my daughter's hot wet mouth.

I slipped my spent cock out of my daughter's hot little mouth leaning back against the wall gasping for breath. Kasey directed me to lie on the bench on my back. Kasey kissed Alicia and I watched them sharing my nasty cum between them. After a minute Kasey turned them both to me before she told me to open my mouth wide.

Kasey leaned over me and pursed her lips. I realized what my naughty grand daughter had in mind a split second before she did it. Kasey spit all of my sperm into my mouth. She bent over lower and kissed me telling me not to swallow. Then she told Alicia to spit the cum from her mouth into my mouth. After Alicia did as Kasey instructed her to do I was laying there with my mouth full of my own cum. "Ok grandpa bitch now swallow your nasty sperm," Kasey ordered. I did as Kasey commanded.

It was then that I realized both Alicia and I were both doing anything Kasey ordered us to do. I made a mental note to talk to Alicia about this. It seemed so easy and natural to do as Kasey directed. Kasey put her hand on my cheek and whispered, "Ok grandpa you can get dressed now. Take us home."

We made our way to the Jeep and in no time we were speeding our way down the Interstate headed back to my house. Alicia was driving of course and Kasey had slid into the front passenger seat. I was in essence forced to sit in the back, Something I never did but somehow it seemed like what I was expected to do.

As we drove I could sense Alicia's nervousness. Something was up and I was apparently the only one still in the dark. Alicia kept glancing over at Kasey. Finally Kasey told her mom, "Stop procrastinating Mother, it is time for you to tell Grandpa." My mouth went dry and suddenly Alicia wasn't the only one nervous. I don't know why but I was feeling the same apprehension my darling daughter obviously was. Alicia appeared to be struggling for the words which now took me from nervous to worried. What was wrong, what was I about to find out that was so difficult for my sweet daughter to reveal?

"Oh for heavens sake Mother, just sit there and be quiet you slut, I will take care of this myself," exclaimed Kasey. Alicia went pale and started to blabber. "Please no Kasey I will do this please don't. I don't want you to be upset with me," whimpered Alicia. I had never seen Alicia appear to be scared of Kasey but what I was witnessing now was blatant fear. I sat quietly and decided to let this play out. Kasey ordered her mother to shut up and warned her of receiving punishment for disobedience when we got home. Alicia was visibly shaken but sat quietly, she didn't speak again.

Kasey unbuckled her seat belt and turned to face me in the back seat. She started, "Ok Grandpa here is the deal. I have owned Mother since my eighteenth birthday party. I took her as my servant then and she is still mine and will always be mine." She went on to explain, "Since your little escapades with Black Cock Master and your obvious love for black cock she has seemed distracted." I was staring at my beautiful grand daughter in utter disbelief. But she went on, "I can't allow you to take my pussy slave from me so there is a new deal. I will agree to serve Black Cock Master with you two cock sluts but when we are not in the service of that big black cock you will join Mother as my new slave."

I stammered a response or at least an attempt at one, "Look Kasey I don't know what you think is going to happen here but this won't work." Kasey stopped me before I could continue, "Listen to me Grandpa, you are speaking like you think you have a choice. You do not," Kasey stated matter of factly.

Kasey started to explain her position by telling me that a few days prior she had confronted her mom about her distracted service and her lack of devotion. Of course Alicia had denied any wrong doing. At least she denied until Kasey had tied her face down on the bed and used a riding crop to beat her bare ass, her back, and the backs of her legs and the soles of her bare feet. Alicia had finally broke and told Kasey everything.

Kasey complimented her mom on her resilience. Kasey admitted that she had to beat her mom to tears before she begged her to stop and gave a full confession to her and my goings on. She went on to inform me that she had recorded her mom's full confession on video and had sent it to her secret email for safe keeping. "So if you don't want every one at your work and in our family to know that you have been fucking Mom, your very own daughter. Which is also illegal so maybe the authorities as well. And also that you are a sissy black cock loving faggot you will accept your role and be glad I am willing to accept you as one of my bitches."