BBC Rebound Ch. 06

Story Info
A weekend getaway with BBC!
3.1k words
4.71
11.8k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the hell is that damn file? I thought as I desperately clicked around on my computer files trying to find a document I needed to send to a client to help finalize a project.

How did it not save in the project file list? Finally! There it was! I smiled as I added it to my long email, hit send, and finally let my shoulder slump and relax as I breathed a sigh of relief.

The work week was over and now I just needed to head home and take a load off. Or get a load from Briggs if he was free this weekend. Speaking of, I think he texted me like an hour ago when I was nose deep in trying to finalize things.

I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone and turned it over to open the message.

"Hey you free this weekend?" He had sent along with a link to a small one bedroom house next to a lake about an hour away from the city.

I smiled and typed back, "I am...you trying to take me on a trip?"

Right away he responded with, "Yeah, my treat ;)"

"Haha you bet it is, I might bring a couple treats of my own ;)"

"Oh baby you know how to get me going! So you in?"

"Yes, I just finished work so let me go home and pack and I can be ready :)"

"Cool, pick you up around 8 and we head out?"

"Perfect!"

I quickly shut my laptop and tossed it in my backpack to head out for the weekend. My heart was beating quickly at the thought of a whole weekend under, on top of, and between the legs of Briggs.

My hot, black, older lover was taking me away for the weekend. Is this what it felt like to be in a romantic movie?

I drove home and changed into a casual loose fit long sleeve tee shirt, dark jeans, and boots. Then I packed some casual clothes, some to wear out, and a couple surprises for Briggs like I promised!

Soon it was already 8 and he was texting me that he was parked outside, but wanted to keep the truck running since it was cold. I told him I'd be down in a few minutes and we could head out.

I tossed a long coat over my shoulders, grabbed my bag, and headed down to meet him. His big truck barely able to fit between the cars in front of my building. God at least this man abandoned the stereotype of big truck, little dick. Though he made sure to follow the other stereotype he fit!

I opened the back door and tossed my back in and then climbed into the front seat.

"Hey gorgeous." Briggs said as I sat down and he was already reaching over to pull my lips to his.

We kissed deeply for a moment while the cold left my body from the quick walk outside.

"Hey you." I said as our kiss broke and he was flashing his big smile at me.

"Ready?"

"Hell yeah!"

He laughed and pulled out of the curb side and we headed out to the rental house. Briggs had on a thick sweater, jeans, boots, and a big scarf loose around his neck.

The whole ride we caught up on our lives. It had been a couple weeks since we'd last seen each other. I was working a lot and he had work and his kids to see. Any time one of had a free night, the other was busy.

The anticipation of a full weekend together to do whatever we wanted to each other was almost unbearable.

As we chatted, I casually had my hand rubbing his big thigh and he caught my eye and smiled and winked. I bit my lip and let my hand rub up his thigh a little more. I could feel the tip of his big, black cock under my fingers.

"Whoa it's still icy out here, save that for the cabin!" Briggs said laughing and I fake pouted but followed his direction.

"You tease." I said to him laughing. "Always have to be safe!"

Finally we pulled into the quaint little lakeside cabin. The road and the other houses were practically deserted since it was still very cold outside and not peak season. Oh well, more privacy for us I thought.

We grabbed our bags and headed to the door. Briggs found the key and quickly we pushed inside out of the cold.

"Fuck!" Briggs cried out as the door shut behind us, blocking out the cold wind. My cheeks were red from the chilly air and I was glad to be inside.

We shed out coats and boots with snow from the outside and Briggs found the thermostat and clicked it up a couple of notches.

"Let's say we put these bags up and find something to eat huh?" Briggs said smiling as he grabbed each of our bags in one hand and hoisted them up like they were as light as a feather.

"Sounds good, let me check the kitchen." I said while he disappeared into the bedroom.

The only thing in the kitchen was a couple of frozen pizzas in the freezer so I put the oven to pre-heat and decided we had to make a grocery run in the morning.

"They just had pizza here, so we'll have to go out for food tomorrow." I said as Briggs came back into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me.

"Sounds good because I want to spend as little time away from this hot little body as I can." Briggs said smiling down at me.

I laughed and leaned up to kiss and our bodies melted together. The house was heating up and our passion was helping us forget the cold world outside.

We made out slowly while the pizza cooked. Our tongues intertwining and our hands grabbing and rubbing the familiar body of the other one.

We ate and continued to chat at the kitchen counter. Cleaning up was a breeze as we had just used paper plates.

He tossed those in the trash and I followed him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"So Briggs, you wanted to show me the bedroom or were you keeping it a secret from me?" I asked innocently.

He laughed his deep laugh and turned around and put his hands on my shoulders. I felt so small but protected when he did that.

"Follow me."

I bit my lip and followed him to the bedroom while he pulled me behind him by the hand.

"Wow, what a great spot!" I said as we entered the bedroom.

In the middle of the room was a large king sized bed with heavy sheets and a thick flannel comforter. A large window overlooked the lake and let in lots of natural light. There was a big fireplace opposite the bed as well with a fur rug in between.

"Haha I thought you would be a fan, good thing too since we'll probably spend most of our time here." Briggs said laughing.

"Well if that's true, we better test it out the first night and make sure we have everything we need here..."

I said as I moved in front of him and brought my lips up to his again. His large hands drifted down my back and squeezed my ass tight.

"I want to shower first though too, wanna join me?"

"Of course, want a beer in there too?"

"Of course."

Briggs went back to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers and I turned the large shower with a rain shower head on and let the steam fill the room.

I was stripped down to my socks and underwear when Briggs got back.

"Don't let me miss the whole show!" He said as he took his shirt off.

"You just wait!" I said as I turned around and pulled my underwear down to my ankles. Bending over and showing my pale, white ass off to him. I pulled my socks off while I was down there too. My cock was fully hard already.

Then I stood and turned and he was just in his boxers. I could tell he was already almost full mast. He pushed his boxers down and his large, thick cock swung between his legs.

I drew in a deep breath, it always took my breath away.

"Come on." Briggs said handing me my beer and we stepped into the hot water.

We showered together. Soaping one another. Kissing. Fondling. He was fully hard now too. Our cocks bouncing together and rubbing one another. It was everything I could do to not drop to my knees and take him in my mouth right then. But I wanted his first orgasm to be while he fucked me and I'd waited two weeks since the last time anyway.

Finally we were done soaping off. Briggs crushed his beer can as he drained it. Then I handed him mine and he did the same with my can while my hands rubbed his large chest.

"I'm going to see about starting a fire for us." Briggs said as we turned off the water and then we toweled ourselves dry with the large, fluffy white towels available.

I stayed behind and finished prepping myself for a long night ahead. I tucked the towel around my waist and smiled at myself in the mirror at how lucky I was. When I came back into the bedroom, Briggs was naked, his towel tossed on the floor, and he was facing the flames. He had a roaring fire going and it was a site to see his large, strong body framed in the firelight.

He turned as he heard me walk over and silently we embraced again, our lips drifting to each other again. His firm, wide tongue pressed into mine and my hands gripped his biceps. With one hand he reached down and undid my towel around my waist and tossed it to the side with his.

Naked once more, our cocks pressed together. His large member pushed into mine as our tongues continued to dance. The firelight framing the contrast in my small, lean, white body and his large, thick, black body.

We moved down onto our knees and then laying down on the fur rug. I was on my back and Briggs was on top of me. His elbows on either side of my head as we continued to kiss. His body pressing on me and leaving me pinned to the floor. I had my legs in the air and tugged around his hips. His big cock bumped into my ass and thighs which drove me crazy.

Briggs left my lips and started to trail around my neck and collarbone with his kisses. I moaned into the air as he covered my torso. Then his lips found my shoulders, one then the other. And then he moved to my chest.

His lips planted around my nipples. My breath caught in my throat as his tongue licked and sucked my sensitive nipples.

I had my arms cradled around his big head as he moved from my nipples to my abs. Kissing me along my stomach. My cock pointing straight into the air and bumping into his chest.

As he moved lower, he avoided my cock, making me groan and he slowly rolled me onto my stomach. I adjusted my cock underneath me and laid my head down on my arms facing the fire.

I could feel him admiring my ass in the mix of the fire and moonlight. I arched my back and let him take me in. I felt his hands grab my cheeks and grope me. He squeezed and squeezed and then pulled them open. I felt so exposed and open to him.

He bent down and ran his tongue up and down my crack and I moaned in appreciation.

"Eat my pussy Briggs!" I moaned back to him as his tongue stopped gliding up and down and centered on my hole.

He groaned back a response like an animal and let his tongue do his talking. Fuck he was good at this! I thought as he ate me out. His tongue rimmed me until I was wet and drenched. I could feel his saliva dripping down my ass and over my balls and to the rug.

We might lose our deposit on this place, I thought as my cock definitely dripped some pre-cum onto the rug.

After several minutes of Briggs eating me out, he raised up and his hands guided me onto my back again. He was on his knees and I put my legs on either side of him. My feet on his hips. His large, black cock was pointing down at my wet, open pussy. The veins were standing out and he looked like he was going to burst any moment.

Without a word, I watched him lube his cock up with lube he had put on the rug before and didn't notice. I guess he was planning to fuck me in front of the fire all night!

I gulped as I watched his cock gleam in the warm light dancing in the room as he stroked himself. Then he moved closer and I moved my feet from his hips to his ass and low back as I wrapped around him.

He leaned down and we kissed again as his big cock head pushed against me.

"Fuck me Briggs..." I whispered between our kisses and I ended that sentence with a loud moan as he pushed inside of me.

I was wet and stretched out and his cock fit perfectly inside of me. I moaned and he gasped as he entered me fully. His big black balls resting on my ass.

"Fuck, fuck me Briggs!" I stammered again as my legs shook a little at his cock entering me balls deep.

He didn't need much more coaxing and he started thrusting into me firmly right away. Long, powerful strokes he laid on my ass. He kissed me again and I moaned out for more.

His heavy balls slapped against me as he fucked me with a strong, even pace. My legs shaking as he stimulated my g spot. My cock was leaking cum between us.

His large body pressed down into me as he fucked me hard in missionary.

"I'm not going to last long in that hot ass..." he moaned as we both started to sweat with the heat of the fire, our bodies, and the fucking.

"Cum inside of me Briggs, I need it..." I moaned back as our faces glistened.

Only a short moment after that, he thrusted into me hard three more times and then held the last one as his cock bred me.

My legs shook and tightly wrapped around his waist and held him inside of me as he came hard. His breath gasping as he pumped load after load into me.

His cum dripped down my ass and onto the rug as there was only so much room for his cock and a huge cumshot!

"Fuck!" He cried out as his orgasm subsided and he caught his breath. His hips still slowly thrusting into me.

I moaned and kissed his chest and neck as he rode my ass through his orgasm.

Briggs rose up again onto his knees and kept just his cock head inside of me. He smiled at me as he reached down and started to fondle my hard cock.

I was dripping pre-cum already and as he added lube and as he started to stroke me more firmly, I didn't last long. My ass clenched around his cock head as I blasted my own big cumshot over my chest and abs.

His cockhead slipped out of my lubed and cum slicked hole and I lowered my legs down to the ground.

"I'm grabbing us a couple more beers, you know to celebrate a good fucking and all!" Briggs said as we laughed. I went and cleaned up a little while he did so.

He came back with two more beers and we drank them sitting on the rug against the foot of the bed and facing the fire.

We talked a little more as pressed ourselves next to one another. The windows fogged with how much hotter it was in the bedroom than outside.

After we finished the beers, he crushed them and tossed them on the towels and we found ourselves kissing again. Our bodies leaned together.

Without a word, we moved again back to the rug right in front of the fire. This time he laid down and I crawled on top of him. Our kisses getting deeper as our cocks stiffened again.

I moaned as I felt his large cock swell up between my legs and rest against my ass.

"Ready for round two?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah baby!" He said.

I grabbed the lube and slicked his cock up again and used some on myself as well. Then I bit my lip and watched his face as I slipped him back inside of me.

His eyes were so sexy as he watched me fuck myself on top of him. His cock gliding up and down inside of me. From the tip to his balls I took his full length.

We found a rhythm and I rode him harder as his hands grabbed my ass and hips. I felt so sexy bouncing up and down on his big cock while he watched me. I felt like I was putting on a show for him.

I could feel him getting closer to orgasm and I started to feel him thrusting up into me to meet my motions. His right hand gripped my cock and stroked me in time with his thrusts while his left hand played with my nipples.

Soon I was cumming over his hand and stomach and he was breeding me again. His cumshot still large enough it leaked out of my ass! The loads he could came were like world records I swear!

We slowed down and caught our breath together. Our bodies recovering as I sat on his cock.

He helped me off as he softened and I laid next to him in front of the fire, his big arm behind my head. We laid together in silence and let the ecstasy of sex wash over ourselves.

"You know if you let me eat that pussy three times a day, we might not have to make a food run." Briggs joked breaking the silence and we laughed.

"Jesus Christ what a gentleman!" I teased him.

"Hey, if you wanted it gentle you can just say so!" He said back.

We finally got up and pulled on a pair of robes in the bathroom and cracked a few more beers each as we laughed and talked more.

What a stellar weekend ahead of us!