BBC Rebound Ch. 07

Story Info
A full day leads to Briggs filling me that night!
2.6k words
4.73
9.4k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." I groaned out loud as I blinked my eyes open. My head pounded as I balled up my fists and rubbed my eyes hard.

I blinked them open after that as the mid morning sun was blazing into our room through the large windows. The sun reflecting off the snow was pretty but nursing this hangover made it brutal right now.

After we made love last night, Briggs and I stayed up late drinking the beer from the fridge and chatting in our cozy robes. Our talks were getting deeper as we learned more about one another.

But it had been a while since I drank that much beer and I was paying for it this morning!

I was laying on my back and Briggs was laying on his side, draping one of his strong arms over my chest.

I reached over and picked up my water glass and sipped some down to rehydrate before settling in a little closer to him and closing my eyes again.

"Hmm?" He mumbled still asleep as I adjusted.

I smiled but didn't respond so he could sleep as much as he wanted. I pressed my body into him and he responded by pulling me into his big body.

Slowly I drifted off into sleep again. Briggs holding me tight in his big arms.

I woke up what felt like just a little while later to Briggs lips slowly peppering the back and side of my neck with kisses.

"Mmm good morning to you too!" I said smiling.

"No better way to wake up than with a hottie in my arms." He said back as his arm on top of me released me and slid down to rest on my hip.

"Same, but you know reverse." I said giggling as his light beard tickled me.

In our spooning position, Briggs lower arm had wrapped around my chest and almost around my neck. My fingers lazily trailed over his forearm. His muscles from long construction hours were hard as metal and his veins looked like they could burst any moment.

His dark black skin looked so delicious wrapped around my ivory body.

"Mmm." I hear Briggs deeply moan again just next to my ear.

I could feel his big cock growing against my ass. His large hand drifted from my hip and started to reach into my robe to touch my cock.

Which I admit was already at a semi, but my ass was so sore from the pounding last night and my head was pounding now from the beer.

My hand gripped his wrist and I leaned my head towards him. "Baby, I need a little recovery after last night, I'll drain that big black cock tonight ok?"

I could tell he was frustrated but agreed. He was so respectful and I loved that. He could treat me like a fuck toy one minute and still listen and respond appropriately to my needs.

We cuddled for just a little more, but not long since I knew our bodies pressing together was just going to drive his horny mind crazier and crazier.

We finally got out of bed around 11 am and chugged some water and then freshened up. We brushed our teeth together and changed into some winter hiking clothes as I had found a cool trail nearby on my All Trails app.

We munched on some energy bars before hopping in his truck and heading to the trailhead.

The hike and company was gorgeous as the snow glistened around us. The ground was untouched since the last snowfall and we made our own imprints hiking around.

Around 2 pm we found ourselves bored of nature and drove to a nearby brewery to sample a couple flights before getting ready for dinner.

This whole time we teased each other and laughed and shared stories.

Around 4:30 we got back to the rental house and Briggs hopped in the shower while I made us two cups of tea.

We sipped together and then I showered off. I dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a button down casual shirt.

Briggs was in jeans, boots, and a big fluffy sweater which matched his big, fluffy body.

We took down two bottles of red wine at dinner. Briggs had a steak and I had the chicken, each with a salad on the side.

By 9 pm we had dessert, a glass of port, and we were headed back to the house in drunk and very horny moods. A familiar feeling now for us!

Briggs felt fine to drive and we were only a mile from the house. Briggs slowly drove through the empty roads. His big truck cutting through the thin layer of snow easily. I was leaning against his shoulder and rubbing his thigh.

I smiled, "I think I offered to drain that big black cock tonight didn't I?" I said slowly and hiccuping a little at the end.

His white smile beamed at me. "A promise is a promise..." he said as he put the truck in park outside of our house.

"I think you better follow me inside then mister!"

I hopped out of the truck and quickly walked to the front door while he mocked chasing me. Both of us laughing as we unlocked the door.

Once inside I turned and pinned Briggs to the door. He laughed as I pressed my lips into his. His chuckle descending to a more sultry moan as we connected.

"Boots off inside mister!" I ordered him as I slid my sneakers off, stumbling a bit and letting him catch me.

"Yes sir!" He said leaning against the door and pulling them off. His heavy boots thudding against the ground.

I took his hand and led him to the couch and pushed him to sit down. He was smiling as I bossed him around.

I went and turned on my Bluetooth speaker and started to play some slow r&b music.

Then I went and stood in front of him. My hands on my hips and my legs spread.

"Now mister, let's see here." I said mocking like I was checking a clipboard. "It says here you have a monster black cock? A yes or no will suffice."

He laughed which made his belly shake as he watched me. "Yes!"

"Right. And let's see here, you also like sexy white boys who, quote, let you fuck then like an animal, unquote?"

"Yes!"

"Well then I guess we're a match then!" I said tossing aside the fake clipboard. I leaned over and put my hands on the back of the couch and let my lips tease him by staying just inches away. "You relax baby." I whispered before kissing him quickly and standing up again.

I used my toes to push his big feet apart and stood between his legs. The music filling the room.

I met his eye contact as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside. Then I slowly turned and bent over with my legs straight and pulled my socks off.

Briggs reached out and gripped my hips as I stuck my ass in his face. I stood up straight and pushed his hands off of me. "No touching the models yet sir."

"Whatever you say." He said as he tugged his hands behind his head.

I shifted my hips from side to side. I could feel his eyes staring at me, hungry for my ass. "But feel free to touch yourself." I said looking over my shoulder.

Briggs licked his lips and then reached down and undid his belt and zipper. He lifted his butt and pushed his jeans down to the top of his knees and pulled his large, thick black cock out. He was already almost fully hard.

He started to stroke himself as I undid my jeans and pushed them to the ground, kicking them to the side.

I used my fingers to grip the bottom hem of my boxer briefs and tug them up so high most of my ass cheeks were showing like I was wearing a thong.

Then I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and pushed those to the ground too. My cock was rock hard and pointing straight out. I slowly shifted my hips as I let him watch my ass as he stroked himself.

Finally I turned around and bent over and took his hand away and set it next to his thick thigh.

"My turn." I said as I dipped down to my knees. I tugged his jeans to his ankles and, keeping eye contact, ran my tongue along the underside of his fully hard cock.

I loved being naked on front of this big, powerful man while he was still mostly clothed. It turned me on to see the effect my body had on him.

Briggs mouth was hanging open a little as he watched me lick his black cock up and down. His eyes drooping and his breathing getting heavier as I teased him.

My eyes broke contact with him as I leaned up around his head and swallowed his dick into my mouth and throat. His big head pushing against the back of my throat.

Briggs drew in a deep breath and moaned out a deep, "Fuck baby you are so good!"

I lit up inside hearing that and then I slipped my lips from the middle of his thick shaft to his head and then down again until he was pressing into my throat.

I could suck his mans cock for hours I thought. But I needed him to fuck me and I could tell he wasn't going to last long if I kept this up.

I slid my mouth off of him and straddled his legs. His large dick poking up around mine. Our cocks fully erect. My cock wasn't tiny, but I got such a thrill that rushed through me when I saw my white, thinner, about average length cock completely dwarfed by his dark, thick dick. It looked like a baseball bat next to a pencil.

I put my hands on his chest and leaned down to kiss him. His hands gripped my sides, hips, and ass as our tongues met each other in heat.

I reached down and slowly played with our cocks together as we kissed. But only for a minute before leaning over and grabbing the nearby lube. I lubed up his cock as he squeezed my ass.

As he got so slick I got barely hold on to his rod, he leaned forward and started to lick and play with my nipples with his tongue and lips.

I moaned as he groped me and played with me.

"You like the way I turn you on huh baby?" I whispered.

"Uh huh." He moaned around my nipple before switching to the other side.

"You like my white ass baby? Love turning it into your pussy with that big dick?"

"Uh huh!"

I pushed him off of my chest and pinned his back to the couch. I needed him inside of me.

I lifted up and used one hand to guide his cock to my hole. His hands spread my cheeks.

His cockhead found my hole and with a deep moan pushed into me. He penetrated me with his black cock as I balanced on his lap, my ass stretching to fit him.

I shuddered as my body felt the familiar pleasure from his cock taking its place inside of me.

"Fuck..." I moaned, dragging out the word as I slid down his dark pole.

I felt like a stripper dancing and stripping for him. And now I felt like a pole dancer on his cock. Completely nude. He was mostly dressed. His jeans pulled down to his ankles, his sweater still on.

I closed my eyes as I let him into me deeper and deeper until I was resting on his thighs.

"Oh my god Briggs you feel so good!"

"Yeah you like my big dick huh?"

"Hmm!" Was all I could moan as I started to grind on his lap.

His thick cock hit my sensitive parts and made me moan like a slut on him.

His big hands gripped my ass as I rode him slowly. His breathing getting deeper as I clenched and released his cock in my ass.

I stopped grinding back and forth and started to lift up and down. Bouncing my ass on him. I could see in his eyes he wanted to fuck me hard. My ass jiggled up and down and I felt so sexy on top of him.

I pushed on his chest to hold myself up and stared into his eyes. "You want to fuck me hard don't you baby?"

"Hell yeah!" He moaned as his legs started to piston up into me. I grabbed his sweater and pulled it over his head and tossed it away.

I gasped. "You want to pound my white pussy? Cum inside me?"

"Yeah baby, I want to cum in that pussy!"

"Take me baby, take my pussy, fuck me baby!" I cried out.

No sooner had the words left my mouth than Briggs was standing up, holding me in his arms with his cock lodged firmly inside of me. He moved and laid me on my back and grabbed my ankles and held my ass up to him. He kicked a leg free from the jeans around his ankles, but they stayed on one ankle.

He leaned over me and started to pound me hard. His big cock pulling out to his glistening black tip and then slamming into my pussy hard.

My cock had softened and it shook in the air as he fucked me like a bitch in heat. His brow dripped sweat as his powerful legs thrusted in and out of me. His dark cock penetrating me again and again.

I reached over and squeezed his leg with one hand and his arm with the other.

"Yes baby, yes baby, fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" I encouraged him as he somehow found another gear!

I saw his eyes glaze over and his breath get ragged and I could tell he was going to cum soon.

"Breed me baby, I need you inside of me!" I begged as his cock finally released.

He pressed deep into me and roared as his cum poured out of his cock and shot deep inside of me.

I clenched hard to keep him inside of me. My legs wrapping around his waists and they shook as I held him tight.

"Oh my god!" I cried out as he finally calmed down from his orgasm.

His cock still deep in me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. Out of breath.

He picked me up again and switched back to me on his lap. His cock still inside of me. He hadn't softened at all.

He leaned up and kissed me. Our lips softly pressing together. He put a little lube on his fingers and then started to play with my cock head as I sat on his dick. His hand dwarfed my cock.

I moaned as he dipped his head and played with my nipples again. I wrapped my arms around his head as he quickly got me hard again.

It didn't take long for him to stimulate me to an orgasm. His cock inside of me, his lips on my nipples, and his large hand bringing me to orgasm on him.

Compared to him, I very quietly came over his chest and belly. Whimpering as he drove my orgasm.

After he milked the last drop out of my cock I slid off of him and we went into the bathroom to shower off and bring ourselves down.

The alcohol and heavy orgasms of the night had taken their toll and not long after showering did we lay in bed in our robes again. Limbs and bodies strewn together.

Little kisses from me. And then little kisses from him until our eyes grew heavy and we slept deeply wrapped around one another.

(Any feedback is appreciated!)