All Comments on 'BBW Blues'

by SingularityForce

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gentle504gentle504almost 4 years ago
Nice introduction

Good start, hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the need of so much fat-shaming?

I'm a skinny gal and it does not offend me personally but what is the point of shaming the girl for not being thin it is not pleasant to read. She has a different body and that is fine. Stop imposing such useless stereotypes. And why do the skinny girls have to be so mean, in real life we don't go laughing at people for every insecurity they have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@anon. What the hell are you talking about. Most of the description about the fat girl was all positive and it all came from fictional characters anyway. Not all skinny girls are that way, or any way at all. They are just skinny girls. You dont have to represent every kind of person in every short story. Goddamn. Even in this short piece there was two very different skinny girls. And you felt the need to write in about unfair treatment. In this setting. Like... I couldnt help myself. That is an unbelievable takeaway from this read.

SingularityForceSingularityForcealmost 4 years agoAuthor
This is chapter 1

Sorry guys, I'm new to this. I should have put 'Chapter 1' in the title to show it will continue.

I've already submitted chapter 2, so it should be up in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trimester... Uggggg!

Pregnancies have trimesters. Not traditional colleges. I got tripped up when I read it the first time, but the second time just made me stop reading. I guess I assumed the the writer was either too young or too dumb to be writing a good story here. Sorry if you’re insulted. Just try harder before sharing.

SingularityForceSingularityForcealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Trimesters

Ok, I wasn't going to respond to this, because I doubt anonymous will ever come back to see it, but I decided to for anyone else who gets this far and thinks the trimester thing was weird.

There are indeed many Colleges and Universities that are on the trimester system. I actually attended one for four years. So unless I was hallucinating, they are real.

In fact, trimesters vs. semesters is a point of contention in academic circles and has been for decades. Some feel trimesters put an unnecessary amount of extra work on students.

The point is, anon saw the word 'trimester' in the story and was so rattled by it they went all the way to the comments to call the author 'too dumb' or 'too young' (I doubt anyone would mistake me for young...dumb may be different animal), and then apologize if insult was offered. Why offer the insult then?

The worst (or actually best) thing here is the admitted assumption on the part of anon. Suggesting the author 'try harder' instead of doing a 10-second Google search on colleges with a trimester system, which would have revealed that trimesters are a perfectly valid system used by many Universities.

Thanks for reading, all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impatiently waiting

I need chapter 2 like yesterday. Omg that was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have my own Sarah Walters

I hope the main character gets to absolutely destroy Sarah Walters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Hot

I’m a BBW and have already lost count of the times I’ve read this and gotten off to it. Eagerly waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never mind trimester

Where the hell is next chapter ??????

WimarineWimarinealmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Well done!

takenbytakenbyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed tremendously. I thought you'd set Mia up like a vapid ditz but showing her POV really augmented it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous