Shower Remodel Gets Steamy for BBW

Story Info
A bbw and her husband enjoy a good hard fuck in the shower.
1.1k words
4.17
9.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in an older home comes with a lot of pros and cons. My hubby and I have an ongoing series of projects, but last week we finished the master bathroom in our mid-century home. Naturally, we had to christen the fabulous new space!

We had both taken Friday off and got all the last minute stuff done before we hosted our group of friends on Saturday. We woke up to pouring rain on Saturday, so grilling out and hanging on the patio wasn't happening. We tidied up the house and made food for the night. I love working along side my husband- we make a really good team, even though we do things very differently! He thoughtful and methodical, I work fast and i just want to get shit done. The same approach applies when we fuck, too. When I'm horny, I want to rush into it, and he loves to take his time. Teasing me and bringing me to the edge is one of his major turn-ons. I was thinking about this as I watched him clean on Saturday, and I knew I needed to fuck him before the party.

I finished what I was doing and snuck into the new bathroom. I turned on the water in the new shower, stripped, and called for him. He walked in smiling and said "You read my mind". I stepped in the hot water as he stripped down. He stepped in behind be and started kissing my neck as we both reached for the body wash. I went straight for his thick cock, he reached out to lather up my huge natural tits. The lighting in the shower was amazing. We couldn't put a skylight in, but we simulated one with a notched ceiling and wll placed lighting. This meant we could see each other's bodies well and we rubbed and soaped up. We are both thick people. I love his broad shoulders, round torso, and wide cock that matched his body perfectly. He loves my DDD breasts, the curve of my waist, and my round belly and hips.

I turned my attention from his cock to the rest of him. I slipped out of the way of the water after he was all sudsy so that he could rinse off. His hands hadn't made it past my tits, so I didn't need the water. Seeing his hard cock all clean and wet was fabulous. I got on my knees to get him in my mouth. The teak floor inset was surprisingly easy to kneel on, but I avoided the alabaster tile beside it. His hand went to my ponytail and he gently pressed my face into his body. I took all of him in my mouth- he was average length but thick, so I had a mouthful.

We spend about 5 minutes like this before he pulled me to my feet and began soaping me up, moving slowly past my (already clean) tits down to my pussy. This is where the teasing came in. He tortured and aroused me by touching everything but my clit and cunt. I was stroking his clean cock hoping he would get the message. He laughed and turned me to face the water, using his hands to rinse me off. He stood behind me and spread my feet apart as I leaned forward under the rainfall showerhead and up against the wall tile. I braced myself with my hands in the wall nook and pushed my big ass back into him. He gave me a light smack and slid three fingers into my pussy, making sure the water hadn't washed away my natural wetness. It hadn't, and his fingers plunging into me got me wetter anyway.

He pulled his hand away and replaced it with his dick, driving it hard into my pussy. We both moaned and got into a hard, pounding rhythm. I leaned further and further forward until my hands were nearly on the ground. His cock felt amazing going that deep in me. He slowed his pace and I stood back up, letting his dick pop out as he grabbed for my tits. I turned to face him and his hand went back to my pussy as he sucked and fondled my breasts with the other hand. He played with my clit as he finger fucked me hard and I came hard and fast on his hand. Cumming from fingering is always a great orgasm.

I guided him back to the built-in bench. We had designed to be deep and comfortable, the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the steam feature in the shower. It also turned out to be a great place to fuck. He sat down and leaned back against the fluffy towels hanging there. I gave his cock a little more mouth attention before I straddled him, sliding his cock easily into my pussy. I leaned forward so that my tits were right in his face. He played and sucked and groped them as I controlled the rhythm.

I rode him, sliding up and down, slowly at first, faster and faster as both of our breath increased. He turned his attention from my tits, grabbed my hips and began pulling me harder and harder onto his dick. We kissed deeply as he slammed up into my pussy over and over. It was pretty rare for us to cum together, but the new shower had some magic, and we both started our orgasms. I'm usually pretty loud when we fuck, and the acoustics in the bathroom amplified that. I yelled out as I felt his cock jerking in my cunt, warm and wet as he drove himself as deep as he could go. My pussy tightened around his cock as I came. My clit was throbbing as I grinded down on him, rocking and loving that dick.

He laid back and I fell forward on his chest. Eventually I slid off of him and back into the still-running water to clean up. We actually lathered each other up again as we laughed and kissed. We got out of the shower and finished getting ready for our guests who would be here in a couple of hours.

Our friends arrived, the dinks and food were enjoyed, and everyone wanted to see the finished labor of love. We were happy to show off the the modern lines, neutral and gold palate, and teak accents of the new bathroom. My hubby's favorite thing to point out was the shower with "plenty of room for two"! We will be enjoying that time and time again!