BBW Mom Helen's Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
Helen needs her son more than ever when he's home at X-mas...
2.9k words
4.49
17.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen had first thought that in Gary's absence, she was starting to feel like the gloom of her 40's was fading.

After he left home for university, she had a little more confidence, and had tried the dating scene.

The men she met were a little...drab. None were very attractive, and she knew that as a large, middle aged woman she wasn't exactly anyone's first choice either.

But...

She was her son's fantasy...a year ago.

She found his laptop open that day, and snooped until she found a collection of photos. All photos of her, usually from the neck down. Photos of her big, fat body.

She soon discovered that he was taking photos with his phone when she wasn't looking.

She also learned, that while feigning sleep next to him on the couch, photos weren't enough.

She allowed him to masturbate while he groped her big belly. He took more photos of her ass, while he posed next to her.

That was all that had happened. All she allowed, before "waking up." And then, like that, he was off to university.

The strange, conflicting high that she got from those days lasted for a while.

Now, she felt lonely again. Ugly again, with no one around who really thought her body was worth that level of fascination.

The phone rang.

"Hello," said Helen.

"Hey Mom," Gary said, "I'm coming home for Christmas."

"Oh Gare-Bear."

A couple weeks later, that dragged on forever, Gary knocked on the door. It was Christmas Eve.

Helen had gained a little weight, due to her resurfacing depression. But she was happy for the last couple weeks, so what was her excuse for binge eating during that time?

Maybe it was nerves.

She had never confronted Gary about his sexual fixation on her-- his own mother. She also worried that he had found another large young woman to replace his desires. She might have been all he could get at home.

She dressed nice for him, just in case. Just a simple dress, but it did nothing to hide her increased weight. She hoped he would like it.

"You look great, Mom!" He gave her a big hug. She felt his fingers dig in to her back. He was 20 years old, and taller than her by many inches. She was very heavy, but only 5'4" tall.

She held him tight. He smelled good.

"I missed you very much, Gary."

They made their way to the kitchen, where she had a big meal ready for him.

They ate, and shared stories. Neither of them had much to share, especially Helen. She didn't mention her dates.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She looked at him as calmly as possible. She was dying to know.

"Come on, Mom..."

He looked embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said, "Just asking."

He looked grimly out the window.

"It's not you," he said. "I just...I met someone, but she was...a lesbian."

"Oh!" she said, surprised.

"Yeah. I know. I liked her, and she was totally my type, but she could only be friends. Which...I mean that's not her fault, so."

"What was she like?"

"Well...nice, funny. And...chubby."

Helen was amazed that she didn't have to coax that last part out of him.

"Oh." Helen thought how to proceed. She wanted to hear more about his fascination with larger women, but didn't want to push it. She also had other, hidden thoughts that even she didn't want to entertain. It had been a lonely year.

"Well," she said, "This is America. Another bigger girl is probably just around the corner. Do you want some wine, dear?"

She stood, and he blatantly inspected her body. He wasn't really being sneaky, at all. He also didn't seem to be taking any sneaky photos.

"Only if you are," he said.

They poured glasses, and chatted some more.

After dinner, they sat on the couch together, watching bad Christmas movies.

"I tried dating," Helen said suddenly.

"Oh, yeah?" he said, turning towards her, giving her his full attention.

"It went...fine. But nobody worth a damn."

"Sorry, Mom. We don't have much luck, do we?"

He smiled. That perfect smile of his. So warm, and loving.

"You're handsome, you can get anybody you want. I'm not everybody's cup of tea."

"Look," he said, "I might be a little buzzed, but...if you weren't my mom..."

She kept her eyes locked on him, breath stuck in her throat.

"Jesus," he said, laughing nervously, "can't believe I almost finished that sentence. I must be drunk, otherwise--"

"I found your laptop."

She wasn't aware she had said it out loud, until he said, "What?"

Why did she say that? What was wrong with her? Why was she bringing this up now? She knew, but couldn't admit it.

"Last year...I found the photos on your laptop."

He looked a little pale. His smile was gone.

"And..."

She was about to blow up her whole life.

"And I was awake that night. When you--"

"Fuck," he whispered. He looked like he was about to have a panic attack. Before he could, she continued.

"Gary, don't be upset. What I wanted to tell you, is that...I'm not mad. I'm actually..."

He looked at her with quivering lips.

"I liked it."

There. There it was. She fucking loved that her son had done that. That he liked her body enough to break that unwritten taboo. Well, it was probably written lots of places. But...

"What?" He stared at her, confused.

"Gary, I know that it's...fucked up." She didn't often swear in front of him. "You know it too. But...can we talk about it?"

The tension was palpable.

"Mom, I...don't think I can."

"Tell me about the pictures. I want to know what you like about me so much."

He took a deep, shuddering breath. He stared at his knees while he began to explain.

"I just...sorta...started one day. I did it for no reason, just taking a photo. But I looked at it, and something just sort of...clicked. I liked...your body. Your curves. I knew it was wrong. But I took more. I couldn't stop, it became a...thing."

"And you...used them," she said, "to...?"

She already knew that he did, but he wanted him to say it.

"Yes," he said quietly.

"It's okay," she said, putting a hand on his leg. "When you thought I was sleeping, and you...did that...did it feel good? Touching me? Touching yourself?"

He put a hand to his face, and groaned awkwardly.

"Obviously," he said between his fingers.

"I'm sorry," she said, not intending on increasing his embarrassment.

She kept her hand on his leg, and with the other, removed his hand from his face, clasping it tight.

"Gary," she whispered. She kissed him, right on the lips.

He froze, but then his lips softened. He kissed her back. They pulled back.

They stared at each other for five long seconds.

The kiss answered a question long forming in Helen's mind: could she go through with this?

The answer was a resounding yes.

"Come," she said, standing suddenly, gripping his hand tight.

He followed her to her room without saying a word.

She stood next to her queen sized bed, still wearing her dress. She had given in completely to this madness. No backing out now.

"Tell me what you want. I want to make you happy."

He stood still, unsure how to proceed.

"Um...take...off your dress."

She did as asked, and she now stood in her bra and panties. They were tan, and not very sexy. Her bottoms were what she would call granny panties. Her large belly spilled over them.

"You should too," she said, pointing at his clothes.

He nervously did as asked as well.

"Gary," she said, "don't worry. This is for both of us. You make me feel...attractive."

"You are," he said with a little more confidence. "I love the way you look."

She saw his erection in his underwear.

"I know," she said. "Come here."

He approached the bed, and she sat down with her legs to the side.

"You can touch me anywhere. What do you like about me the most?"

He smiled a little.

"Well," he said cautiously, "Your...ass. And your...belly."

"Okay," said Helen, "My belly. Why do you like it? Show me."

She took his hand and placed it roughly on her tummy. It made a little slap sound.

"It's...soft. And big." He stared at it as she encouraged him to massage it.

Helen lay on her back.

"Kiss it."

He climbed up from her legs, and began kissing her large stomach. It had stretch marks from her recent gain, but he didn't seem to mind.

He kissed it more and more, and even pushed his face into it. Her flesh took him in, and it seemed like he was trying to bury his face in her fat.

Helen was amazed how much this was turning her on. The taboo of it all, the pleasure. Knowing that a young, attractive man was turned on by her cellulite.

He took a break from her belly.

"Can you...flip over?"

She did as asked, and he sat up, allowing her to lay on her well appreciated belly.

Her ass was now his to enjoy. And Helen had a feeling what he might do with it.

He plunged his face between her granny panty clad cheeks. He kissed, and inhaled, and used his hands to massage her massive cheeks as he did so. He enjoyed her ass for a couple minutes.

He stopped this suddenly.

"Can you sit on my face?"

"Anything you want," she said, getting up.

She had never done anything like this before. Her few dates only ended in sex once. And he wanted to do it with the lights off, doggy style.

Gary laid on his back, and Helen climbed on top of him, facing his toes. They were wiggling as her meaty thighs encircled his face.

She didn't ask for specifics, she just sat on her son's head. She felt his nose first, pushing in between her cheeks. He inhaled with a little bit of strain. She made sure that he could still get air often enough.

She stared at his rock hard erection.

"Do you want to touch yourself, or will you let me?"

"You," her son said, his mouth muffled inside of her huge ass.

She reached forward, and pulled him through the front of his boxers.

He was circumcised-- of course, as if she had forgotten. But despite feeling guilt on the day of his birth, she appreciated the aesthetic now. He had a nice, hefty penis.

She began to stroke it, and he whimpered a little under her.

She sat a little harder, a little longer in between his breaths. It felt good. This must be that domination thing she'd heard of. Damn, it felt great.

But, she didn't want to finish him off just yet. She wasn't done with him.

She crawled off, and he stripped off his shorts.

She started to do the same, but he stopped her.

"Can I?" he asked politely.

"Yes, baby," she said.

He first removed her bra, with little difficulty, and her large breasts were freed.

She laid back, and lifted her large rear, as Gary pulled her underwear off. Her aroma seemed stronger with them gone. She wasn't worried about Gary, he had just inhaled her for at least five minutes.

She wasn't shaved completely, but she did use a trimmer yesterday so she wasn't a jungle. Mostly for the smell, but maybe she expected something to happen tonight.

Gary stopped by her waist.

"Can I...?" He smiled up at her.

"Oh," she said, never once having a man do this, not even Gary's father.

She spread her legs a little, and her son started licking.

It felt incredible. She grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him closer. He started to bury his face again, like he had done with her other body parts. He shoved his nose deep into her slick tunnel, suffocating himself.

She pulled him a little higher, and helped him to find her clit. He nodded, and began to lick it. This might have been his first time with this too, but she didn't want to mention it.

He licked her for several minutes, occasionally reaching up to squeeze her belly.

"Hey," she said down to him, "Sex?"

Who was she? A year ago this whole concept was vile, and horrific to her. In person, it was electric, and it felt like heaven. She wasn't usually an open minded person. She figured this was as open minded as one gets.

Gary climbed up, and took in the spectacle of his mother. She looked up at him as his eyes surveyed every roll, every mound of flesh. He loved it all, clearly.

As he positioned himself, she thought of something awful--that he might impregnate her. She had no condoms in the house. Her one night stand had brought his own that night.

She thought it was a woman's right to do what she felt was best, but she didn't personally believe that the choice was right. Even in this situation, she knew it was her duty to make sure it didn't happen in the first place.

But she needed to at least have it inside her for a second.

Maybe he saw worry on her face. He waited.

The tip of her son's penis grazed her wet, waiting lips.

"Are you sure?" he said, seeming both eager and unsure.

"Just tell me when you're close," said Helen, with no plan yet. "I'm ready."

Gary pushed forward. Helen felt her son's cock slowly enter her. It was the pinnacle of guilty pleasure. She felt his penis pushing deeper, watching his expression go from nervous to ecstatic.

"Mom," he said with eyes closed.

He began to thrust. Helen was overwhelmed with pleasure. Everything felt amazing. His gyrations started to make her belly jostle and jiggle. He dug his hands in, gripping a handful of her fat.

She realized that he had completely ignored her breasts this whole time. He really liked her belly.

"I might...soon," he said suddenly.

They had only just started! But, to be fair, this was probably too much for him.

"Okay," she said, slowing him down. "Do you want me to...blow you? Or do you...want to fuck my ass?"

She was improvising, but they were valid options.

"I want to come in your ass," he said, slowing to a stop. He slowly pulled out.

"Okay," she said, "But I've never done that, so be gentle with me...at first."

She rolled over, and got on all fours. "You might need to--"

Gary brought his mouth to her ass immediately. She felt him lick across her tight little hole like it was a lollypop.

"Fuck," she moaned. That he would be so eager to--

He did it again, and started pummeling her asshole with his tongue. Then he sat up.

He guided the tip of his cock against her back door. She relaxed herself as much as possible.

He pushed in, very slowly, very gently. The sensation was odd but it felt nice to Helen. She buried her face in the pillow and relaxed further.

His cock slowly filled her. She winced a little as her opening was stretched, but it still felt amazing.

"You can come in me," she said, now more than anything wanting her son to finish. Come inside her, with no repercussions.

He reached forward, grabbing a handful of her hanging belly. He slapped it around, playing with her fat as he gripped her ass cheek with the other hand. Slowly thrusting in and out.

"Do you want to come, baby?"

"Yes," he panted.

"You don't have to jerk off to my photos anymore Gare-Bear," she moaned. "You just come inside your mom."

He whimpered, frantically gripping her massive belly, slapping and squeezing it.

"You like my big fat belly," she said, not as a question.

"Yeah," he barely managed. He was shaking now. He was about to finish. He began thrusting harder.

Helen felt pressure within her, in just the right spot. She was about to come as well.

Gary suddenly tensed, and called out. He came in his mom's ass as he moaned loudly, clutching a handful of her belly fat.

Helen's orgasm was seconds later, and everything in that moment put her over the edge as she screamed out, moaning loudly into her pillow. She felt Gary's dick pulsing deep inside of her.

It was the greatest orgasm she had ever had. She figured it must have been pretty good for Gary, too.

Gary slowly pulled out again, and they collapsed next to each other, panting heavily.

The room smelled like sex.

"Wow," Helen said.

"Yeah," said Gary.

"Have you ever..." Helen began.

"You were my first," Gary said with no hesitation.

"Well, you're a natural," she said, awash with euphoria.

"Sorry I...grabbed your belly so much. I was a little rough."

"I liked it," she sighed.

They sat there for a couple minutes.

"It's Christmas soon," she said in a melodic tone.

"Oh wow...right." Gary put his hand on his mom's hip.

"This isn't all you get," she said, "there's presents too."

He laughed. "I'm spoiled."

"Me too," she giggled.

They fell asleep not long after, curled up together. They woke up on Christmas morning, feeling no regrets.

They also had the place to themselves.

Helen wasn't done with her Gare-Bear just yet.