BBW Mom Helen's Discovery

Story Info
Fat mom finds son's dream woman all too familiar.
2.1k words
3.99
33.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary's mom scrolled through her son's photo folder on his laptop. Helen had noticed it was left open as she was cleaning up his room. The password wasn't needed. He was still logged in.

Gary was a good student, and he stayed out of trouble despite being 19. But she still wanted to see what he might be hiding. She was a snoop.

Curiosity got the best of her, and she dug deep enough in Gary's photos to find a folder marked "ZIP FILES." Helen knew enough about computers to know it was weird for zip files to be in the photo folder. She opened it.

Helen froze. The folder was full of photos of a large woman in various acts, usually from the neck down. Nothing pornographic; The woman was fully dressed. Bent over, walking, one where the camera was pointed up the skirt. Like pictures taken while spying.

Just as she was processing her son's possible interest in fat women, the images seemed all too familiar.

"I have all these clothes," she said to an empty room.

It shamed her to realize only now that these photos were ones taken of her. Every one. They were dated, and most were taken in the last few weeks. Her mind raced to find logic in the facts.

"He's been taking photos of me, cropping out my face, and doing it when I wasn't aware? Why?"

She scrolled through until she reached the end. Most of the pictures were of her ass. Sometimes her front.

"God, I look like a fucking sumo in these," she said under her breath. Gary wouldn't be home for a few hours. She had the place to herself for a while to think on this.

Maybe it was a prank, or for a blog. She had heard of some site that shared photos and videos of fat people in Walmart. It could be something like that. But that didn't seem like Gary. He was sweet.

The alternative was harder to imagine. Helen couldn't picture Gary storing photos of his mom on his laptop, and...

...What? Maybe there was something else. A friend of his that asked him to get pics of her. But again...why? She was quite fat. She had let herself go after her husband Dane left. She had no romantic life because she was so fat. At least that was her assumption.

She had heard of chubby chasers before. But it wasn't common. Helen never met anyone like that.

So even if Gary liked fat women, why his own mother? Part of her felt violated by the invasion of privacy. She didn't want photos of her cottage cheese thighs. She didn't even shave her legs anymore.

Another part of her felt good. To see her body in all these photos, and imagining someone lusting after her...It was a warm feeling.

But because that person might be Gary, it felt very fucked up.

That was like...incest.

The word felt vile in her mind. She knew she would never, EVER allow herself to even imagine anything ever happening between them. But her unique position in this matter was oddly ideal.

Her son might be masturbating to pictures of her body. But her own secret was that she now knew. That secret felt very special.

She closed the folder, left the laptop open, and exited his room.

She made dinner and awaited Gary's return from school. He was prepping for finals these days. Soon he'd be gearing up for university.

For no reason that she would admit to herself, she changed into a pair of old jean shorts she had outgrown. She eyed herself in the mirror and was about to change back to her baggy sweatpants when the doorbell rang.

She answered the door and Gary came inside.

"Sorry Mom, I left my keys at school." He didn't mention her short-shorts.

"Left? Or lost?" She was playing it cool because she was in denial that anything weird was going on. They were normal people.

"Just forgot them in my locker." He looked at her. He sized up her legs, no question.

"How was school?" She watched him pull out his phone casually.

"Same S-word, different day."

"Okay. Dinner's on the stove, I'll get it ready now." She turned to the kitchen. She caught a glimpse Gary in the hallway mirror.

He had raised his phone and taken a silent photo. She was sure of it. Well, Helen thought, he didn't waste time.

They ate pasta while they chatted about work and school.

"I hate that bitch Karen. Weird when a Karen is a Karen. But at least the library keeps me out of trouble. How's exam stuff?"

"Almost there, one week. I've been studying lots. Feeling good."

"That's good. Want ice cream?"

"Mmm, yes please. Thanks for dinner."

"All good." She got up to grab bowls. They were up high. She was only 5'4" and she had to stretch on her tippy toes to get them.

She dawdled a little, and suddenly looked back and asked, "Want sprinkles?" She did this on purpose. She could admit that much.

He had his phone up and was staring at her butt. He looked startled and he froze up. He pretended to be simply looking at his phone and tilted it down from her.

"Oh! Sprinkles, yep. Please." He furrowed his brow, feigning being distracted by his phone.

She brought him the ice cream without sprinkles, and he said nothing.

Why was she torturing him like this? He obviously felt awkward. But she couldn't deviate from her tests. She liked messing around with him right now.

He started this by taking pics of his mom's ass. She didn't know what came over her, but it was his fault for making her feel like this.

"You dating yet, Gare-Bear?" She raised an eyebrow. She used his nickname less these days. She thought it would throw him off balance.

She asked herself, to what end?

"Oh. Not really. Beth doesn't talk to me much anymore. Nobody lined up. I'll be moving soon. Makes it harder."

Do I make you harder, son-of-mine? She would never say this out loud. So it felt good to say it in her mind.

"Beth was sweet. Very pretty but a little..."

"She was mean. I'm probably better off." He seemed like he was already over her.

She was a skinny bimbo, though. How could he date her but spy on his fat mom?

"What's your type?"

"Aw, Mom, please."

"Well, just curious if there's certain types you go for."

"I don't know...Just good personalities."

"Okay, and looks-wise?"

"Mom...c'mon."

"Sorry for asking. You're young, you might not know your type yet."

"I'm almost in university! I'm not a kid. I know what I like. But I'm not telling YOU!"

He laughed nervously.

"Why not?" Maybe because she was his type. Somehow.

"I don't need a reason! Privacy?"

"If you give me something, anything, I'll drop it." Helen smiled like a maniac.

"Fine. Alright. I like curvier women. Happy?"

It really was Gary that found the photos attractive. But he had internet. She assumed he used porn. Why her? Perhaps because she was real, she was in front of him.

"Curvy. Okay. Dropping it. At least there's some guys out there who don't mind this."

She used her hands to present herself like the prize on a gameshow.

She watched him briefly scan her cleavage. He got up and thanked her for food. He went to his room.

Time passed, and later he joined her on the couch. She lay on her side, still in her shorts. He sat to the right near her feet. They watched TV together in silence for a bit.

"What were you doing upstairs?"

Her words hung in the air. The movie carried on.

"What? Oh. Studying." That sounded like a lie. His laptop was up there. He was there a while.

"Cool." She thought she'd change tactics and give him some slack. Stop toying with him so much. Tactics implied a goal in mind. But she didn't have a goal.

"I might nap. Would you get me that wolf blanket?" She said please with her eyes, not her mouth.

"Kay." He got up and grabbed it from the other sofa.

"I feel a little stomach sick. Too much ice cream. Would you mind terribly to rub my belly?"

She was crossing a line now. She knew it. But she wanted to see if he would. She wanted to reward him but couldn't decide why.

She awaited his response. Helen thought he'd groan and refuse. She had never asked that of him before.

Instead his wordlessly sat next to her, threw the blanket over her, and started rubbing her stomach with his left hand.

She put her feet over his legs.

"Sorry I'm hogging the couch."

"You are." He didn't seem annoyed.

He kept rubbing her belly. It had been ten minutes. She shifted her feet and felt something stiff in his pants.

Now it was her that froze. She had nudged his erection. He might have been hard from rubbing her tummy. This was too much. Too vile.

But she didn't get up. She doubled down.

"Gare-Bear, I'm passing out. Would you mind rubbing me until I'm asleep?" She knew it sounded weird. Nothing about this was normal anymore.

"Yeah. No problem." His voice was off. She didn't react to his bulge. He must have assumed she was half asleep.

He continued to rub his hand all over her midsection lightly. She was quiet for a while. She breathed deeply and faked sleep sounds.

Soon after that, Gary's hand quickly crept under her shirt. He resumed rubbing her big belly, skin on skin. She knew she was getting aroused. It made her feel very sinful.

Gary adjusted his pants. Helen soon realized her son was masturbating while massaging her belly.

Oh God. She was sick to let him. He was sick to do it. But she still allowed it. Helen was helpless.

He starting grabbing her belly rolls, squeezing them a little harder each time. She could tell by the way he did it, he was enthralled by how much flesh she had.

She stirred, as a test. She had to know if he wanted her awake for this. It would be awful if he did. He stopped completely. Both of his hands went still.

She breathed deep and faked a small snore. The hands resumed. He probed a finger inside her deep belly button. Her sweat allowed him to slide in deep. His masturbating seemed to increase.

He shuddered, and she heard him try desperately to stifle a vocal orgasm. He removed his finger from her navel. He got up, presumably to clean himself. He took the blanket with him.

She was left alone for a few minutes. She felt dirty, and a little used. She liked both feelings. She could still pretend she didn't know what Gary did while she slept.

She would never confront him.

He returned. There was a silent but bright flash in the room. Then another. He was taking more photos while he thought she slept.

She heard him crouch closer. More flashes. Her jean shorts were riding up her ass. He had at least ten photos by now. She thought since he had climaxed that Gary would lose interest.

Now she felt him slowly graze his fingers over the exposed flesh of her ass and thighs. She struggled not to tense up.

He placed the side of his head against her butt, and took more photos.

He was seizing the moment the best he could without doing anything else that might wake her. Making memories for later on, when he was living away from her. Perhaps a size comparison of his head to her big butt.

She realized she was done with this. In case he felt anymore daring, Helen wouldn't allow anything further to happen. She stirred slowly and allowed him to step away in time.

When she sat up he was gone for the night. She went to bed. She fought with her conscience for an hour before deciding not to masturbate. She finally went to sleep.

The next morning they had breakfast like nothing had happened.

Months pass by.

It had been a year since Gary left home. Nothing more had happened between them, except that he might have taken the odd photo when she wasn't looking.

She missed him, but was strangely grateful to him. She found the confidence to enter the dating scene again. She knew that there were men out there who could appreciate her body the way it is.

Some nights Helen lay awake, wondering if her boy was looking at those pictures still.

She hoped that he was.