BBW Wife Pays my Debt

Story Info
wife pays husband betting debt.
1.3k words
4.04
41.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roglew
Roglew
2 Followers

So we're in our basement watching the game and I have a bet that my team will win. But they have different plans. They miss the game winning shot and they lose by two points.

My buddy says to me, "Time to pay up man."

"Man Joe, I really thought we had this one. Can I pay you when I get paid Friday?" I asked.

"No, man pay up today!" he exclaimed.

"Unless you have another way you can pay us." Tony walks up to hear what way the conversation is going.

At that time, my wife comes in to see if we need any more booze and/or food. The guys eyes light up. I have an idea of what they're eluding to.

I ask, "Do you see something else that you like?"

They both smile and nod. "You know what, there is something else that'll suffice."

Wife walks back upstairs to get fresh beer and throw away the empty bottles. She wears clothes to accentuate her huge curves. Her big 55" ass being slightly revealed by her low cut shorts and her HUGE H cup tits being shown off with her tanktop to show cleavage. No bra so you can see her nipples and piercings.

I kind of understand what they mean so I ask, "You guys want her?"

They say, "You read our mind but not just us. We have some other friends we'd like to include. Then you're square with us."

"If you guys can get her to agree. We have a deal." I replied.

She comes back down and Joe starts flirting with her. She's flirting back. Joe then says, "Your husband lost the bet and can't pay up. Can you help with that?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She replied quickly. They didn't know she's always wanted to be the center of attention.

Joe says, "Well, tomorrow night we'll be here to retrieve our winnings." and he slaps her ass as they leave.

One Day Later...

She's in the basement in her pink lingerie and black thong. The guys walk in, 5 black guys in grey sweatpants so you can see their huge dick print.

One of the new guys ask, "Where's the winnings? I heard we have BIG prize here."

Joe said, "I'm sure it's where it needs to be."

They walk downstairs and see with her collar on and her on her knees. I thought the BDSM was our thing but she's pulling all stops out. She crawls over to where they're all standing and says, "Take those cocks out."

She has a high sex drive little do they know. So they get in the middle of the room where the area rug is where my curvy wife is on her knees. Seconds later they're stuffing her mouth with cock.

Five big black cocks for my SSBBW who's paying off my debt. She's surprised by their size seeing I'm not that big. They're all 8"+. Joe got the first blowjob and shes making his cock to grow in her mouth.

She's sucking and he says, "That's right suck that cock you dumb whore!"

So she sucks Joe and then the other guys grab her hands and she's jerking while sucking. Now she's going cock to cock and jerking the waiting cocks.

Fifteen minutes later Joe says, "Let's see what that hairy cunt feels like."

He starts to rub her clitoris and fingering her pussy. At this point the guys are sitting on the sectional so her huge untanned ass is in the air. Joe surprises her and shoves his cock in her dripping pussy.

"WOW, YOU HAVE A WET CUNT!" Joe says.

She chuckles while sucking one of the monster cocks. Joe goes as long as he can before his cock betrays him and shoots his juices. He pulls out before he cums and says, "One of you guys pump her good. I don't want to cum yet."

He walks over to our bar where I'm sitting to ensure her safety and Joe says, "I see why you come home on time. She's a great fuck. Dont worry, we'll take good care of her."

As he's talking I hear the sounds of sex. Skin clapping, balls smacking her unshaven pussy. Her little moans and their deep grunts.

"Damn, whore Joe was right you're going to make us cum to fast." One of the guys says.

Tony tells her, "Climb on my dick." They don't know she's a VERY submissive woman so she does as she's told. It's bigger than mine so she's not used to the depth.

She ask, "Are you sure i can lay on you? I'm a bigger girl?"

"Lay your ass down and let me get my winnings." He replies.

So she mounts his 9" cock and starts riding him. From the bar I see his face, eyes rolling in the back of his head. I'm thinking that at least I'm not the only one that feels that way about her cunt. As I'm thinking that Joe walks behind her lubes her asshole and shoves his cock in.

She didn't jump as i thought she would. Just a little flinch and slight suck of the teeth. Joe loves it and says, "Yeah whore you'd get whatever you want if you were my lady."

So now my wife is getting dp'd and I wasn't sure how it would go. But the more lube the more she screamed, "FUCK ME! If my husband owes get your money's worth."

That must've been a turn on for Joe he instantly dumped his load in her ass. As if their dicks were in sync Tony shoots as well. Now she's pinned between the two guys I owe and they're filling her deep and good.

Joe pulls his out and then she gets off Tony. I see cum dripping from both holes.

Joe says, "Great fuck."

Tony agrees. The other guys bend her over and take turns going from pussy to asshole. Pounding away. Joe, Tony & I are sitting at the bar and they say, "We'll we're almost square."

The next guy fills her up as we're talking. Then the 4th guy enters her and he wasn't expecting it to feel as great as it did.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"You have to clean her up after we fill her up. Then we'll be square." Tony said.

"Like with a towel?" I asked confused.

"NO! With your mouth. Eat her unshaven cunt after we fill her up and then we're square."

The other guy just exploded inside her. Now there's one more guy left. He enters her and I can tell he's only have a few strokes in him. So I have to make a decision.

"Ok, but only this time." I answered.

As if he was on a timer, he's yelling "IM CUMMING WHORE. IM CUMMING!"

I think to myself, It's show time. Right before i walk over Joe says " I want to fill her pussy too. Wait a second."

He lays her on her back and no need for lube. He shoves his semi hard cock in her mouth before he "fucks for the road"

Minutes later he's pounding her loose, hairy, sloppy pussy. I'm at the bar memorized that she's drained these cocks without complaints. He's grunting and she's moaning. His balls slapping her pussy every time he enters he waiting hole.

This goes for 10 minutes tops and he alerts her, "Hey whore, thanks for paying his debt. Now I'm going to fill you up."

"Fill me up daddy!" She replies.

My mouth drops, I thought I was daddy but I was horny. So i walk over as his body is jerking from his orgasm.

He leaves her hairy cunt and I go down and eat her pussy. She loves a good licking but now there's extra juices.

"Thats right. Eat our cum out her hole." Joe says.

I eat her until she cums and the guys are getting dressed and start leaving.

Joe and Tony both say, "We found our winnings in our bets for the future."

"Yes we have." She replied.

Roglew
Roglew
2 Followers