BCW Pt. 07: A New Queen is Crowned

Story Info
Who'll be Queen? And what's/who's in store for the winner?
20.7k words
5
8.2k
3

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Y'allready know what it is. I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed, because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called BCW when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

The rumblings were true. BCW was going to be having the first ever Queen of the Ring tournament, running concurrently with its annual King of the Ring Tournament. Whoever wins would get a match with the BCW Women's Champion, at Summerslam.

This mood had come over the locker room before. There had been a lot of first times in the Women's division since Lita & Trish returned to wrestling and the division added so many talented women since. Many of the women are in the locker room, all hoping they make, and win, the tournament.

**

A week later, A.J. Lee, the current Women's Champion walks in. "Three wins away from that Title, A.J." Kaitlyn, A.J.'s closest friend and person she had a certain history with quipped. Kaitlyn was comfortably assuming her win in a Six-Pack Challenge, and over the recently debuting Alexa Bliss was enough of a qualifier.

"Four actually. You have to win three matches and beat me.." The Champion said, with a grin and wink, which quieted her friend, and then eyed the rest of the roster who were in the room at the time.

"Hey, I don't want to put any extra pressure on you all but... Yes I do." The Champ continued, and Sasha Banks, Kaitlyn, Charlotte, Lita, and Paige all knew what extra pressure she meant. A.J. was of course hinting at "the agreement" that the BCW roster reached, where certain matches have the stipulation of sexual dominance and control for the winner over the loser.

While this tournament might be too important to think about an extra stipulation, A.J. put it in everyone's heads anyway. Since this was going to be such a big event, A.J. was considerate enough to wait a week before bringing up something that... not necessarily overshadows the matches, just enhances the buildup, and payoff of them.

A.J. was sitting pretty. She knew she herself wouldn't have to be part of whatever extension came from the tournament, so she had reign to stir the pot a little, and maybe throw some of them off their game. She also had a recent sexual encounter, outside the agreement, that she was still hiding.

"Well," Sasha Banks began. Sasha loved that the agreement was in place. Yeah, she'd had to submit to A.J. and Charlotte since it began, but she was a very sexual person. Just competing in these matches knowing what's on the line, and getting to watch A.J. and Asuka, and Kaitlyn and Alexa Bliss, were enough to make her enamored with this special locker room dynamic. Sasha had been on the winning side once, when the BCW roster defeated the "GLOW" girls, but everyone still questioned whether that really happened. She had hoped to be the singular winner, even though it was always a thrill to sub for anyone who had earned the right to her.

"How 'bout, God I can't believe we're already thinking about this." Paige began, "Whoever wins the whole thing gets to pick one of the three they beat to make submit to them."

"Let's get more inclusive." Charlotte said. "We love attaching the agreement when there are a lot of possibilities. What if the winner of the tournament gets to have ALL THREE of the women they beat, in one night? I know I can handle three of y'all."

"I like that." Paige nodded. "How 'bout this? The later they beat each girl, the more time they had."

"Yeah." Sasha said, "Let's say, I dunno, an hour, and you get 10 minutes with who you beat in the quarterfinals, 15 with who you beat in the quarterfinals, 20 with who you beat in the Finals, and another 15 do to do what you want with all three."

"Oh my. That's gonna be good." Paige said.

"And maybe not, lock-in all three to whoever that winner is." Sasha said.

"What do you mean?" Charlotte asked.

"Like, let's give the Queen options- How 'bout, the winner gets to top two of the three they beat, and can swap out one person they beat with someone else who lost to someone they beat later in their run." Sasha said.

"I'm a little lost." Paige said.

She knew she had them confused, but she had a reason to add that in. Sasha glanced over at A.J. and nodded, A.J. unsure at first what the cue meant... until she did, and when she did, she was really proud of Sasha.

The eight-women bracket was going to be revealed in real time, as a surprise to each participant, giving them no advance warning. The reason Sasha wanted the eventual winner to have options, was to protect Bayley- the loveable, always positive woman who, for whatever reason has absolved herself from every attachment to the agreement. A few months ago, following the Royal Rumble, Sasha and A.J. had a brief exchange that had Sasha sold on not every superstar needed to be included.

"I think I got it. You can make one swap, if you want, and the later round you beat someone, the more time you get with them." Charlotte said, and everyone who was in the locker room agreed. "And those time increments wouldn't be set in stone."

For as competitive as the women were, just like with the Rumble, the BCW women just loved having one additional thing to compete for, and a Women's Title Match AND getting to top three other women was too sweet a pot.

At this point, over half the competitors already knew and agreed with the special arrangement attached to the Queen of the Ring. Lita would put off telling Trish, if she was in the tournament, at least for now, and they all assumed Asuka or Becky would be on board.

**

It's the first week of the Queen of the Ring tournament. The four participants who've been told they have a Quarterfinal match tonight have been notified by Bryan, but not who they're facing.

The first match of the Quarterfinals is set to feature Kaitlyn, fresh off her win over the debuting Alexa Bliss, and her opponent, Sasha Banks.

The former Women's Champions wrestle an above-average match, but Sasha Banks is at a higher level than Alexa, and can outmaneuver the bigger, new-look Kaitlyn despite the size difference much better than Alexa. After Kaitlyn powered out to break her Banks Statement hold in the Six-Pack Challenge a few weeks back, Sasha locked it in again, but this time she was able to synch it in tight enough to get the bigger Kaitlyn to submit.

**

Backstage, Lita approaches her best friend, Trish Stratus, at this point, she needed to tell her something she's put off for a couple of weeks.

"Hey, Trish." Lita said sitting next to her friend in the locker room, away from everyone else.

"Hey, bestie! Are you scheduled for a match too? Maybe it will be the two of us." Trish said.

"I am, but uh. I need to tell you something else, whether we are paired up or not." Lita replied. Trish had a bit of a confused look on her face.

"What's up?" She said.

"You know how we have a little, uh, agreement between the girls?" Lita asked.

"Yeah, oh. Don't tell me we would have to-..." Trish said. She knew she missed the genesis of the agreement when she was on Injured Reserved. She was surprised when she heard about it, and shocked when Lita told her she'd "been part of the 'happening.'"

"Basically, whoever wins Queen of the Ring gets to pick three women, including at least two that they beat on their way, to uh, take part in the agreement with." Lita filled her in.

"Uh... I... I don't know." Trish said. "I don't know if I'd be comfortable."

"Aw. I promise you, you'll love it, if you have to be part of it." Lita said. "It'll be a great experience, and a hot experience at that." She said, she was glad she was the one to fill her friend in on this, knowing she'd have the best chance of convincing her.

"Ummm. I think if I win, I'll uh, let you all go free." Trish said.

"You can, of course. But, if you win, it'll be an additional way to celebrate being Queen of the Ring. And it's fucking fun." Lita said, trying to convince her.

"I'm gonna try to focus on my match, but if I'm in the tournament, then I guess I'll put myself at risk." Trish said.

And focus on her match she did. Trish and Lita were in fact matched up in the Quarterfinals. While neither woman was at their pace when they were younger, the still put on a great match. Trish tried to put that conversation they just had out of her mind, and hoped that if she won, she didn't have to partake in any weird lesbian sex party.

Trish transferred that uncomfortableness into adrenaline and beat her bestie in a quick but competitive match, advancing to the Semifinals. The two shook hands. Lita was also able to put aside the agreement once the match started, but was disappointed she wouldn't get the chance to top three of her younger peers in one night.

**

With two Semifinalists advancing, the next week it was time to find out who the second two would be...

The former Women's Champion Bayley is in the ring, awaiting her opponent, who is revealed to be Asuka. Asuka is still yet to lose a Singles' match, and tries to continue that streak. Bayley comes very close to beating Asuka, locking her in a Guillotine Choke and almost getting her to pass out, but Asuka powers out, and escapes the hold.

The two have a lengthy match, that's assured to be the best match of the Quarterfinal round. Asuka catches Bayley with one of her devastating Roundhouse Kicks, and instead of falling to the mat, Bayley bounces off the ropes, right into a second roundhouse kick, and Asuka covers her for the pin and advances to the Semifinals, the two shake hands out of respect after a grueling match.

Finally, Paige and Charlotte were able to do process of elimination to realize they would be the last Quarterfinal match against each other. Another hard-fought match between former Women's Champions features a lot of Submission Attempts, and, while not as intense a match as the Bayley/Asuka bought, Charlotte taps to Paige's Scorpion Crosslock after a good match.

A.J. finds Asuka backstage after their win. "Asuka, helluva match." The Japanese woman looks at her and nods.

"Thanks." She replies.

"Asuka, I uh, know you didn't forget about, after the Rumble." A.J. said. Of course, A.J. would never forget the roughest sex she's ever had after she eliminated Asuka from the Royal Rumble.

"Yes." Asuka replied. Of course Asuka would never forget it.

"Well, just a heads up- we're kinda doing something like that again. Whoever wins gets to just like what we did, with three other women in the tournament. Two, or all of the three would be who the eventual winner eliminates." A.J. explains and Asuka nods her head.

"Except, in your case, it would have to be two, plus one other, because you can't choose Bayley for this." She finished. She was so glad she explained it to Asuka before anyone else, because she needed her to know that if she won, she'd have a choice to make. She was still out to protect Bayley, and while it seemed Sasha was on the same page, she didn't know if anyone else had that consideration.

"OK." Asuka replied

Asuka's English must have improved over the time because A.J. could tell Asuka understood her. There was still a language barrier, and their discussion was brief, but Asuka didn't ask why, or protest at all.

"Good luck the rest of the way." A.J. added, "Oh and, if you win, don't forget who the actual Queen of this division is." A.J. was holding her Women's Championship and, on those last few words, raised it a bit, in an exchange that could have happened on television.

**

Asuka was set to face Sasha Banks in the Semifinals. The two wrestled a match about as lengthy as Asuka's match with Bayley in the Quarterfinals. Sasha showed the same determination against a bigger opponent like she did with Kaitlyn, but Sasha would suffer the same fate as Bayley, with Sasha exhausted after a long match not able to counter a hard roundhouse kick from Asuka for the pin.

Sasha was disappointed again coming up short in a match with a shot at the Women's Championship. Of course the additional "prizes" were on her mind as well, she just wanted so badly to win the chance to top one of her peers, but, she had to hand it to Asuka, whose only time being in the loss column was the Women's Rumble.

Paige versus Trish Stratus wasn't quite the back-and-forth as the flipside of the bracket was. Even having two weeks between her matches, Trish still looked off as the younger Paige dominated the early part of the match.

Trish finally mounted some offense on Paige, nailing her with a bulldog. When Paige stood back up, Trish went for her Ma-Trish handstand headscissors, but Paige deflected it, caught one of her legs, and held it, as she countered the move with her Scorpion Crosslock. She held it in for a long time, but Trish couldn't get all the way to the ropes, and had to tap out.

The Finals of the first ever Queen of the Ring Tournament were set for the coming Sunday at the BCW Pay-Per-View: King & Queen of The Ring.

**

It's the night of King and Queen of the Ring. Earlier on the card, Kaitlyn had been granted a match against A.J. Lee for the Women's Championship. A.J. continued her reign by defeating Kaitlyn and sweeping the match in two straight falls. A.J. would now confidently move on to face the first Queen of the Ring winner at Summerslam...

Asuka and Paige stare down, the shiny new Queen of the Ring crown sits ringside. Paige starts off by trying to trap Asuka in a headlock, not wanting to get in a striking battle with Asuka early on.

"And here we go!" Jim Ross calls on commentary, "Asuka, who defeated Bayley and Sasha in the two best matches of the tournament to get here. Against Paige, who beat Charlotte Flair and Trish Stratus, going at it to go to Summerslam and face A.J. Lee for the Title!"

The two brawl outside the ring, Paige trying to wear down the woman who was still undefeated in Singles matches. Asuka works the two back into the ring, and with Paige down, hits a Missile Dropkick on Paige.

Asuka picks Paige back up and hits a German Suplex, and keeps her arms around her and follows it up with a Release German Suplex, she covers Paige. 1... 2... Paige kicks out at two.

"And there's the resiliency of Paige. The two-time Women's Champion. Trying to carve a path to capture her third." J.R. says

All the women in the back were watching with great interest. While the four who might have to be involved in what would happen later on had greater interest, even those four were able to fully focus on the match itself.

Asuka and Paige passed the ten-minute mark, Paige was able to lock-in her Scorpion Crosslock that she won her first to matches with, but Asuka was able to wiggle a foot free and kick Paige in the chin and knock her on her butt. Now free, Asuka connected with a Shining Wizard to Paige's face. She covered her, and Paige again kicked out at two, despite being stunned from two blows to the head.

Asuka went up top, perhaps for another Missile Dropkick, but when Paige stood up, she caught Asuka by the legs, and stood her opposition up and hit Paige-Turner and covered Asuka- the ref counted one... two... and Asuka kicked out.

The two were both up now, and Asuka got Paige with a series of strikes, getting her in that exchange Paige was trying to avoid from the outset. Paige got away from a couple strikes and went for a dropkick but the way Asuka blocked it with her shoulder sent both women down.

Both women were on their backs, both out of breath, Paige was able to get up first, wrap her arm around Asuka's neck and slowly helped Asuka get to her feet as well- so she could hit her with her finisher, the Ram-Paige DDT and cover her- 1... 2...

...Asuka again kicked out, and Paige, with a sense of urgency, turned Asuka over to try to lock in her Scorpion Crosslock. Paige had it locked in again, but Asuka had the strength Trish didn't have to inch toward the rope and hold on. When Paige didn't relinquish the hold, Asuka shook her legs violently so Paige let go, and was sent backward, giving Asuka an opening to hit her with her Running Hip Attack.

Paige was stunned but still up, so Asuka hit her with a big Roundhouse Kick. However, she didn't want to take a chance, so instead of covering her, she sunk down and locked in a submission of her own- the Asuka-Lock, and the force put on Paige after all the damage Asuka had done, forced her to have to tap out.

"Here is your winner, by Submission, and the QUEEN of the RING, Assssssuka!" Paige rolled out of the ring and was visibly sobbing after having to tap out the chance to wrestle for the Women's Championship at Summerslam. Asuka celebrated as referee Jessika Carr puts the crown on Asuka's head. Paige re-entered the ring to shake Asuka's hand, and raise it in victory. Then the two hugged, and Paige raised Asuka's hand a second time out of respect.

Asuka walked back to the locker room. Everyone on the roster gave them a standing ovation, and went over to her and hugged and congratulate her, even Paige, who shook her hand in respect an additional time. After a round of congratulations however, there was business to discuss.

The rest of the BCW roster knew Asuka would take them up on the idea of extending the agreement to tonight. After Asuka enjoyed it so much after losing the Rumble, how much more would she enjoy it after winning the match attached to it? Especially enjoying it with three women under her control.

The BCW women moved into the locker room so Asuka could make her decision. Or at least, the women who were both in the tournament and knew about their potential punishments. "Asuka, just to confirm," Paige said. "Tonight, you get to have myself, Sasha, and one of the three women one of us beat along the way before losing to you."

"OK." Asuka said, and briefly studied Charlotte's, Kaitlyn's and Trish's faces. Obviously, Charlotte and Kaitlyn knew what came with the territory and were more excited about taking part than Trish was..

"Kaitlyn." Asuka said, without pondering for very long. She excitedly pointed at the brunette as she said her name, and winked at her. A.J. nodded and smiled, as another stem of the agreement had been sealed. A.J. and Asuka exchanged a brief look at each other, as A.J. knew she'd be defending her Title against her in two months, but that was for another time. For now, she hoped the four of them enjoyed the evening, and tried not to be too jealous that she wouldn't be taking part again. She shouldn't be, not after her secret meeting with Alexa Bliss in the showers a few weeks back.

**

By now, everyone involved in the stem of the agreement knew what the general protocol was. Kaitlyn would text the three of them her room number when she got to the hotel, and they would soon join her. The only thing that would be different is the preset times that Asuka would have with each woman who failed to win the Queen of the Ring Tournament.

Kaitlyn got back to the hotel room and texted Asuka, Sasha, and Paige her room number: 306. Kaitlyn waited with some excitement. This would be the first time everyone involved knew what they were getting into. After a series of breaking in BCW rookies, and their epic encounter educating the "GLOW" girls. She had more excitement than other soon-to-be subs. She had gotten to fuck a rookie a couple weeks ago in Alexa Bliss, and knew how to take the wins with the losses. While Kaitlyn had loved to dominate and fuck other women, she was certainly accepting of what her place was going to be here.

One-by-one, the three women who would also be subbing for Asuka this evening arrived- First Sasha Banks, who defeated Kaitlyn in the Quarterfinals. Sasha was hoping that maybe a sliver of the sixty minutes could be allotted for her to get to control Kaitlyn, but that'd be wishful thinking. Then Paige arrived, who lost to Asuka in the Finals, and sat down on a couch next to Sasha.