BCW Pt. 07: A New Queen is Crowned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the Queen of the Ring, Asuka, arrived in the room. She set down a small, black leather bag she had brought on a dresser. She approached the three with the stunning confidence she always had, coming off the biggest win of her career so far.

Wearing a plain, tight blue t-shirt, Asuka approached Sasha, Paige, and Kaitlyn. They were wondering how this was going to begin, Kaitlyn with more anticipation, understanding that her turn with Asuka would be first. Asuka stood in front of them, Kaitlyn on a chair next to Paige and Sasha sitting on a couch. The Japanese woman smiled and slowly outstretched her hands, and slightly tilted her head towards the ceiling.

The three women paused, before Asuka spoke. "I am the Queen. Of the ring. Bow before me." Paige, Sasha, and Kaitlyn finally understood what she meant. With Asuka's arms outstretched, the three BCW women did what Asuka commanded. They each hopped off their seats, got on their knees, and bowed before Asuka, as she commanded.

Relishing in her high-powered position, Asuka kept her arms outstretched while also getting a peak at Paige's, Sasha's, and Kaitlyn's asses through the pants they were each wearing as the trio were bent over. "OK." Asuka said, after a few moments, and allowed the three to rise.

"O.K." Sasha began, and pulled out her phone. "Asuka, I know you're in command, but I wanted to go through the loosely-established time allotments with each of us. You get ten minutes with Kaitlyn, fifteen with myself, twenty with Paige, and another fifteen with any and all of us."

"Right." Kaitlyn said, as she pulled out her phone, and typed something on it. "And whoever is not involved can help keep time. Of course, this is your time, so feel free to bend the rules. If you can even call them that."

"OK." Asuka said, and calmly reached forward towards Kaitlyn's face. Kaitlyn reached out, held Asuka's arm, and Asuka guided Kaitlyn towards the bed. Sasha got ready to start the clock. For as excited Kaitlyn wanted to be, she remembered how roughly Asuka fucked her good friend A.J., and hoped that her body would be able to take the obviously brutal side Asuka had in her.

Kaitlyn could tell- Asuka had that same immediate infatuation with her amazing, big tits that Alexa had. Kaitlyn removed her own shirt semi-freeing her rack- the biggest in the locker room- and she was proud of that. At first, Asuka herself questioned on how to proceed, she knew she wanted to conserve her energy for the whole hour, but she also wanted to make sure she still fucked Kaitlyn in the window she had with her.

Just as Asuka was turned on by getting to fuck A.J.'s petite body, she was really eager to fuck someone with a much different body type- someone who'd appear much more difficult to dominate, at least in the way she dominated A.J.. Asuka gathered that the two had some romantic history, and briefly wondered what someone as small as A.J. topping someone almost twice her size would look like.

That was something she'd only be able to image right now, and focused on her own time with Kaitlyn. She found herself with her hands all over the bra supporting Kaitlyn's chest, but wouldn't be for too much longer, as Asuka unhooked Kaitlyn's bra, and the Japanese woman moved her head onto Kaitlyn's incredible globes.

Kaitlyn leaned back as Asuka sucked on her breasts, she was again flattered by how infatuated Asuka was by them. However, not knowing how much time Asuka would get with her, Kaitlyn took some of the lead and removed her sweatpants and her own panties, now fully naked on the bed with the area above her pussy freshly trimmed for another peer that she would submit to.

Asuka broke off from Kaitlyn's chest. She went into her bag and pulled out the navy blue dildo and strap-on harness. The Japanese newbie was learning quick, impressing all three of the new 'Queen's' 'subjects' for the night. Kaitlyn tried to keep that balance of calmness and excitement. A bit of fear again mixed in with her excitement as images of Asuka and A.J. replayed. She could still hear her best friend A.J., how loud the smallest woman on the roster screamed as the Japanese woman destroyed her. She hoped that she could withstand what Asuka was capable of.

Asuka finished securing the strap-on around her waist and looked upon all three other women knowing that within the hour, they'd all get to experience what the current Women's Champion experienced. Kaitlyn felt a bit tense, her pussy felt a phantom tingling sensation, even before Asuka inserted herself into her. Kaitlyn calmly fingered herself before Asuka joined her on the bed.

As she watched Kaitlyn warm herself up, Asuka slowly crept on the foot of the bed. Her head was toward Kaitlyn and she brought her head up toward the bigger woman's pussy. Asuka leaned her head in and kissed the pussy of the first of her three 'prizes' for the night. She then licked Kaitlyn's outer lips a few times before sliding her tongue inside her.

Kaitlyn watched, mesmerized by the rainbow-haired woman's hard licks at her pussy. Kaitlyn pressed a hand against Asuka's head as Asuka brought her hands back up to Kaitlyn's tits. She could feel Kaitlyn's nipples harden from her touch, and her tongue's touch against her pussy. "Uhhhh.." Kaitlyn began to moan.

Asuka recognized she didn't have much time with Kaitlyn, so when she started to feel just a bit of wetness from Kaitlyn's lower half, she removed her head, and brought her own lower half to Kaitlyn's, brought her waist toward Kaitlyn, and inserted the tip of her strap-on inside Kaitlyn's pussy already.

Asuka firmly planted two hands above Kaitlyn's shoulder as it took her little effort to slide the dildo all the way into Kaitlyn's pussy. It wasn't the most optimal position for Asuka, especially for someone that needed the energy to fuck three different women, but Asuka also thought she could save energy by not having to pick Kaitlyn's thick legs, plus she was positioned right above Kaitlyn's tits that seemed to transfix everyone.

She did re-adjust a bit once the strap-on was all the way in, but if anyone had the stamina to hold a position like this it was clearly her. Asuka kept her hands palmed into the sheets next to Kaitlyn's head and began thrusting the strap-on in and out of her first prize.

Kaitlyn found that Asuka really wasted little time, and was factoring in the time allotment. She didn't know how much time had passed, with how long Asuka enjoyed her tits, but there was little doubt that Kaitlyn would cum at least once within the ten minutes. She watched as Asuka was parallel to her, moving back and forth as she thrusted the strap-on in and out of her.

Asuka slightly readjusted again so she moved herself upright instead of above her. She still had a great view of Kaitlyn's tits, but she wanted to focus on speed, as she re-planted her hands next to Kaitlyn's hips and really started to hammer Kaitlyn's increasingly wet pussy. "UHHHH!" Kaitlyn moaned as Asuka fucked her faster, her tits started to bounce more with each hard thrust from the new Japanese "Queen."

This was the first time Kaitlyn would have an audience for being on the receiving end of a strap-on fucking. Everyone had watched her in the gangbang of Eva, she had her fun with several of the 'GLOW' girls, and got to be the one to own the ass of the most recent newcomer. She had let A.J. fuck her several times long before the agreement began, but now she was the one taking a hard fucking, and by hard, she meant HARD.

When Asuka fucked someone with a strap-on, it really felt like a rock-hard, fully erect cock inside who she was fucking. Asuka was great at preventing the occasional bend or flop that some rubber cocks did. Every thrust from Asuka hit the right spot, with an indescribable amount of force. Kaitlyn knew she was only in for one fucking from her, and couldn't believe that A.J., a girl half her size, had the endurance to take several in a row.

Asuka was overjoyed watching Kaitlyn's huge, round tits bounce with every thrust. She moved her hands up to Kaitlyn's globes and placed them right on top of them, squeezing her chest, adding a bit of pain to the hard fucking she was giving her. "UHHH FUUUUCK!" Kaitlyn screamed. Asuka pressed against Kaitlyn's chest, giving her a base as she showed off her dominant, lightning quick thrusts.

It was the first time anyone had gotten to see Kaitlyn take a strap-on fucking, and it was a hot sight as the biggest woman on the roster was completely giving way to perhaps the most physically intimidating. As Asuka continued to drill Kaitlyn's pussy, she began yelling in Japanese like she did with A.J., as she focused on her goal of getting Kaitlyn to cum at least once before she had to move on.

"Uhhh.. OHHHHHHH!" Kaitlyn's moans turned to gasps. She knew an orgasm was brewing, but it still seemed far away just a few moments ago, and Asuka's thrusts were able to bring it out more rapidly than she could imagine. Kaitlyn's lower half raised itself up and Asuka held her firm as she braced Kaitlyn's lower half for her orgasm. The brunette Texan came hard, coating the Japanese woman with the first dosage of cum, the first of three.

Kaitlyn's eyes were wide as she was processing. Sasha and Paige looked at Kaitlyn's eyes as the look on her face turned from initial, shock, to more of an "okay. *That* is what got A.J. so fake-cock-drunk." An alarm went off signaling the end of their ten minutes, and Kaitlyn nodded at Asuka showing how impressed she was. Paige was nice enough to help Kaitlyn's sweaty body off the bed, clearing space for Sasha's time.

Kaitlyn put on a bathrobe and sat back on the couch. Her pussy was still throbbing, and hoped that she could get to cum again within the next 50 minutes. Then she looked at Sasha, seeing if she was as eager now as she usually was when goading everyone into agreement-attached matches. The Quarterfinalist watched as the woman who beat her rose up to be Asuka's next victim, or prize... It was easy to see it both ways.

There was a little bit of awkwardness in the transition, as Sasha was still fully looked down at Asuka, already fully naked on the bed, having just fucked another woman. Still wanting to show some aggression, Sasha quickly removed her tank top and tossed it on the floor before joining Asuka on the bed. She could tell that Asuka had plenty of adrenaline from fucking Kaitlyn and wanted to quickly reach her.

The new Queen of the Ring detected a lot of eagerness from Sasha eagerness. With her strap-on still attached to her, she got on her knees and inched her way over to Sasha. Sasha got on her knees on the bed and when she got to her, Asuka slowly inched Sasha's sweatpants off, Sasha leaning back on her backside to help take them off.

Now half naked on the bed, Sasha anticipated what Asuka would do next, since she was still in control. Asuka smiled as she lightly pushed Sasha back on her bed, lying on her back with her head towards the wall. Asuka leaned down and kissed Sasha. Sasha could feel the heat radiating from Asuka after fucking Kaitlyn, knowing she'd soon share that heat as well.

After the two made out for a few moments, Asuka kissed Sasha's face again and the Japanese woman kissed her way down Sasha's well-toned stomach, to her already wet pussy. Asuka smirked down at Sasha as she playfully held her fake cock in her hand and lightly plopped it down on Sasha's stomach.

Sasha wondered if Asuka was going to start strap-on fucking her right away, with barely any warmup, but the Japanese woman had free reign to do so if she so pleased. While Sasha would have been prepared if that was her fate, Asuka wouldn't be so lethal. Asuka lifted the waistband of Sasha's panties and lifted them, and slipped her strap-on underneath, and used the dildo to begin to remove Sasha's panties, and when it a few inches down Sasha's legs, Asuka used her hand to take them way off.

Sasha smiled at Asuka's ingenuity, and Asuka smiled back, appreciating that Sasha appreciated her creativity. Asuka leaned down and kissed up Sasha's inner thighs, alternating between them. Sasha was going to wait just a little longer before experiencing the newcomer's strap-on skills. Asuka stayed bent down with her face inching closer to Sasha's pussy. As soon as Asuka's tongue made contact with the head of Sasha's clit, Sasha was again happy that the BCW women's locker room concocted the agreement. Even though she was on the losing side again, she still got to enjoy another wrestler orally pleasuring her, so it was never too great a loss.

Asuka's tongue fully inserted itself inside Sasha. Asuka wasted little time moving her hand up to Sasha's clit and adding a thumb to her tonguework, as Sasha inched her waist closer to Asuka's mouth. "Ohhhh. Uhhhh yeah!" Sasha called out. Asuka began tongue-fucking Sasha's pussy, perfectly syncing her tongue's lashing with her thumb on Sasha's clit. Sasha had felt a few different' BCW women's tongues inside her, but, Asuka had the perfect mix of being both methodical and passionate as Asuka. If Asuka was this good at oral pleasure, she could only imagine how great she was at faux-penile pleasure.

Sasha reached down and pressed against Asuka's head hard. "UGGGGHHH FUUUCK!" She moaned as Asuka was able to fully reset her energy level from fucking Kaitlyn, and still hoped to have plenty left for Paige later on. Asuka's tongue was careful to hit every millimeter of Sasha's walls as she worked Sasha's clit.

With her left arm, Asuka's hand felt up Sasha's increasingly warm body, and helped Sasha's smaller, perky tits spill out of her bra. Asuka felt Sasha's hardened nipples after exposing her breasts, moving quicker above her as her breathing increased.

Asuka's tongue penetrated Sasha's pussy as deep as it could, and she inserted a finger on top her tongue and curled it to flick Sasha's g-spot. Sasha gasped after a few seconds of Asuka's additional penetration. "AAAHHH! FUUUCK!" Sasha moaned in a pitch as high as any moan of pleasure had reached in her life.

Asuka removed her tongue and focused on Sasha's g-spot and clit, resting her face on Sasha's stomach. She listened to the black woman's moans grow louder as she approached her first orgasm, Sasha could tell she was going to cum hard, and then, Asuka just stopped...

Sasha was right on the brink. Asuka knew she was right on the brink. She knew Asuka was a unique lover, but she had never been brought so close to the edge without getting off like this, it was almost too mean on Asuka's part, but she could do whatever she wanted with the three of them. Asuka made eye contact with Sasha, and the African-German-American looked at her with such desire, and longing to let her finish the orgasm she was so close to.

Asuka slowly laid down on the bed and crawled beside Sasha, and moved around Sasha. She guided Sasha's left leg above her own, and crept the strap-on towards Sasha's pussy. Asuka got right behind Sasha, the two locked in a very passionate position, one that would seem to be reserved for a couple truly in love, not for someone claiming someone else's pussy and asshole as a prize, but Sasha really didn't give a shit. She reached forward and brought the head of Asuka's strap-on right up to her glistening pussy.

"Fuck me." Sasha begged, and Asuka obliged. Asuka wasted very little time slipping the entirety of the dildo inside Sasha. Sasha was already more than wet enough to take the entirety of it inside her, and the dildo was already slick from Kaitlyn's juices that it wasn't really a tight fit.

"UGHHHHHH! UHHHHHH FUUCK!" Sasha moaned right away, her orgasm was already so close that it didn't take too many thrusts from Asuka to get her right back to the edge. Asuka thrusted her hips sideways, deeply penetrating Sasha's pussy that her tongue and fingers were just inside.

Asuka wrapped an arm around Sasha's neck, bringing her closer, enhancing her penetration, even knowing, how close Sasha was already. Sasha's bra had slipped down to her midriff, and Asuka quickly reached down and unclipped it off her. She then grinned and whispered something in Japanese to Sasha.

If what Asuka said was some sort of command, Sasha's body wouldn't have been able to follow it, because in this moment, Sasha's body only had one function, to orgasm, and when Asuka briefly slipped the dildo out of Sasha's pussy in one swift thrust, Sasha squirted a looping arching stream across the bed. "UGGGHHHHHH!" Sasha screamed as Asuka grinned at her work.

Sasha's body shook for a few moments after her first orgasm from the Queen of the Ring. She got a glimpse of the mess she just made on the bed in the hotel, remembered that at least one more woman was going to have to lay in it. Then she remembered that she probably had a few more minutes with Asuka, and it wasn't long before Asuka, and her strap-on, reminded her.

Asuka got back on top of Sasha. She enjoyed utilizing a lazier position because she could conserve energy for Paige, and still induce a life-changing-ly powerful orgasm from Sasha. Asuka slipped the dildo all the way back in, Sasha hadn't even recovered from her last orgasm, but Asuka wanted to give Sasha as much as she could take.

Asuka gripped Sasha's hips and began thrusting her strap-on in and out of Sasha's pussy. Now Asuka was showing off her agility again, with lightning-quick thrusts inside Sasha's pussy. The new Queen was fixated on the light purple color of Sasha's pussy contrasting with Sasha's light brown skin as each thrust outward displayed that contrast.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDD! FUUUCK!" Sasha was again reduced to a series of moaning shrieks. Kaitlyn, incredibly turned on, wondered if Sasha was this loud when Charlotte, or A.J. fucked her, especially since she knew how skilled A.J. was, or if Asuka just had a different power over everyone. Out of respect for her former lover, she did assume the latter was true, but didn't want to believe it.

Though it was hard not to believe as Asuka was able to send Sasha over the edge again so soon, Sasha gripped tightly onto Asuka's ass as this time she kept the Japanese woman's dildo lodged inside her as she came on it again.

Asuka watched as Sasha writhed in her second orgasm, which felt like her fourth or sixth from how powerful they each were. Asuka smiled at how the smaller woman recoiled on the bed, her purple hair becoming more scattered. She didn't allow Sasha too much time, partly because she understood her allotted 'window' to top Sasha was going to close soon, and partly because Asuka was just relentless in that way, wanting to give the women she fucked orgasm after orgasm, with minimal time in between to enhance the feelings she gave them.

Knowing she was still in a daze, Asuka reached down and outstretched her arm. When Sasha extended her arm, Asuka aggressively grabbed it, pulled Sasha up off her backside, and pushed her forward, Sasha barely able to brace herself on her knees. Sasha was now on all fours, with her head now towards the front of the bed.

After that additional action of sexual dominance, Asuka crept behind Sasha. Asuka leaned forward, got her face close to Sasha's exposed ass, spread her cheeks and inhaled. Asuka could hear Sasha's breath moving a lot faster than her own. Asuka let go of Sasha's asscheeks and then reared back and smacked them both simultaneously. She kept a tight grip locked on Sasha's ass and moved her head forward. She made a couple licks around the outer ring of Sasha's asshole, causing her to coo and let out one long exhale.

If Asuka had more time with Sasha, she would've have spent a lot longer licking Sasha's asshole, but she really wanted to fuck Sasha's ass, and she sort of enjoyed when her partner's asshole was less prepared for her strap-on. Though in this case, Sasha's asshole was far from tight, as Asuka had an easier time slipping the tip of it inside Sasha's asshole than A.J.'s.