BCW Pt. 07: A New Queen is Crowned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Asuka assumed the position A.J. wanted her in, A.J. stood up, and Kaitlyn dropped to her knees. She took A.J.'s strap-on in her mouth and began blowing on the fake cock. She slowly slurped on A.J.'s dildo, knowing that this was already enough to get A.J. going. A.J. reached down and ran her hand through Kaitlyn's black hair as her head bobbed back and forth on the dildo, trying to be gentle with her closest friend on the roster.

As she finished sucking off A.J.'s cock, Kaitlyn knew full well that Asuka's dildo was already slick enough. Kaitlyn scooched back on the bed until she could feel Asuka's dildo in her hand. With her ass against Asuka's thigh, Kaitlyn began stroking Asuka's dildo and sucking off A.J.'s at the same time.

A.J. looked down at Asuka, staring up at Kaitlyn's bare back in front of her, "Hold on to her tight." She said, and Kaitlyn's mouth released A.J.'s strap-on. As soon as the sound of the dildo popping out could be heard, Kaitlyn prepared another one of her holes to quickly be filled by another strap-on, and inched up and backwards, before squatting back down and filling her own ass with Asuka's strap-on herself.

Asuka and Kaitlyn moved backwards on the bed to the wall. A.J. handed Asuka back a pillow to rest her head against to better position her and Kaitlyn. Even though she was bigger, the Texan was pretty confident that Asuka could hold her weight above her, so she continued to back herself onto her lap and insert Asuka's dildo into her ass, doing some of Asuka's work for her.

Kaitlyn put her hands on both sides of Asuka and began fucking herself back and forth on the strap-on. Asuka was quick to add some of her own thrusts, she didn't have time to fuck Kaitlyn's ass in the time she had earlier, because she enjoyed her tits so much and was able to make her cum pretty hard just from fucking her pussy.

A.J. knelt above them, staring intently at Asuka, each time the two made eye contact for a brief moment, they both made sure to mix a competitive fire with seductiveness in their facial expressions. "UGHHHH fuuuuck!" Kaitlyn moaned as Asuka's dildo went further into Kaitlyn's bowels.

Asuka, still turned on by Kaitlyn's incredible rack, reached forward and groped her tits as she slowly fucked Kaitlyn's ass. Asuka could recognize that the full-control she had over her, Sasha, and Paige, were actually transitioning into partial-control. She didn't mind, partly because she was still getting to fuck other women, and partly because, flat-out, she had really taken a liking to A.J., and loved watching the energetic Puerto Rican do whatever she pleased.

A.J. moved closer to the insanely hot sight of Kaitlyn, again in ecstasy, from another strap-on fucking by the new Queen of the Ring. A.J. reached forward and put her hands on top of Asuka's hands still holding Kaitlyn's tits. A.J. moved her own and Asuka's hands down to Kaitlyn's thighs. Asuka's dildo stayed halfway lodged into Kaitlyn's asshole as A.J. moved her hips closer to Kaitlyn's. She gripped Kaitlyn's legs and spread them a bit further. She moved a hand down to Kaitlyn's crotch, feeling how much wetter her pussy was getting from having a strap-on up her back hole. Kaitlyn arched back, bracing herself again, to receive a second dildo.

A.J. inched herself forward, and inserted the first couple inches of her strap-on into Kaitlyn. A.J. loved getting to see the looks on the faces of women she fucked with a strap-on, watching their eyes widen as their pussies open, knowing how much more intense the feeling would be for Kaitlyn as she already had a dildo inside her, a strap-on being worn by someone who yes, A.J. could admit, used it better than her.

Kaitlyn leaned back further. She rested an arm against another pillow, so she wasn't completely on top of Asuka, but the Japanese woman was supporting most of her body, and appeared far from uncomfortable as her and barely needed to readjust under Kaitlyn. The way they were positioned, Asuka had to make more upward motions to fuck Kaitlyn's ass than inward, but Asuka clearly had the stamina and endurance to fuck Kaitlyn any she was needed, and now Kaitlyn's pussy was more accessible for A.J.'s dildo.

A.J. planted her right knee on the bed and draped her left leg over Asuka's and Kaitlyn's right legs, to bring her strap-on all the way up to its base inside Kaitlyn's pussy. The first couple times Kaitlyn's pussy took A.J.'s dildo all the way in, Asuka tried to match A.J.'s movements inside her asshole.

While Asuka didn't know this part of the night was going to happen, she was quick to adjust, and within a minute, Asuka and A.J. were successfully double-teaming Kaitlyn. It didn't take long to have Kaitlyn moaning loudly in pleasure, her eyes already rolling to the back of her head as A.J. bounced up and down, pistoning the dildo up and down into Kaitlyn's pussy while Asuka's dildo thrusted in and out of her asshole.

Before the agreement, A.J. had never shared Kaitlyn with someone, her and Kaitlyn had never shared someone else. In the past year, she and Kaitlyn had been part of a five-on-one lesbian gangbang, and she had watched Kaitlyn have someone all to herself. Tonight, A.J. would already be the third of Kaitlyn's roster-mates to fuck her. Here, doubly-penetrating her best friend was another new experience, and she could tell Kaitlyn was loving it. Every time A.J. bounced her hips onto Kaitlyn's lap, drilling her pussy, Kaitlyn moaned, and her arms shook as she tried to brace herself.

Earlier, Asuka was imagining the peculiar image of A.J. topping Kaitlyn, given their size difference, and that was turning Asuka on. She didn't have to imagine it. Now she was seeing it up close, and for real, getting to co-dominate Kaitlyn with A.J. It was clear to all three of them, that there was no way Asuka was going to reject A.J.'s sudden appearance. She made sure to focus on holding Kaitlyn up, making sure she didn't collapse on A.J., while also making sure to pump Kaitlyn's asshole as hard as A.J. was pounding Kaitlyn's pussy.

A.J. was really getting into a rhythm, effortlessly bouncing her petite frame to pump her strap-on inward and downward into Kaitlyn's pussy. Her smaller tits bounced with her strokes as she watched Kaitlyn's much bigger tits bounce with Asuka's thrusts. Kaitlyn's tits started to tilt downward, almost towards Asuka's face, lit up with enjoyment of double-teaming Kaitlyn.

The position A.J. had them in was somewhat strategical, she wanted to be in the position where she would make more rapid strokes into Kaitlyn's pussy so when Kaitlyn came, and she would cum soon, A.J.'s strokes into her pussy would get more credit than Asuka's strokes into her asshole.

A.J. looked down at the holes currently hosting two dildos, and she could almost cum herself from the sight. She kept gleefully and rapidly fucking Kaitlyn, watching her friend's movements become more out of control. Kaitlyn slapped the bed a couple times and gripped the sheets hard. "UGHHHHHH YEAHHH! FUUUUUUCK ME A.J.!"

Just hearing Kaitlyn call out her name, and not Asuka's name, was enough of a victory for A.J. as she could've wanted. When she extracted the dildo from Kaitlyn, she was coated with a squirting of cum from the bigger woman. This was as hard as A.J. had ever seen her former lover cum, as she had already been on the edge from being fucked by Sasha before they stopped before her climax. Asuka's dildo stayed partway inside Kaitlyn's ass as her body writhed, and in her ecstasy, managed to detach her now-agape asshole from Asuka's strap-on.

"Uhhhhhh." Kaitlyn moaned as she sank back to her stomach. A.J. smiled and looked down at Kaitlyn after she rolled onto her stomach, and planted a kiss on the back of her head. Then A.J. smiled at Asuka and moved closer to her. A.J. sunk back to her knees and caught her breath, then motioned with a finger for Asuka to approach her.

A.J. pointed downward at her right thigh and then her right shin, which each got a spraying of Kaitlyn's sweet cream. Asuka understood and crept over to A.J.. The strap-on that was slick with Kaitlyn's asshole dragged against the bed as Asuka brought her mouth to A.J.'s leg at her command.

With a few licks, Asuka lapped up Kaitlyn's cum off A.J.'s lower leg, then moved her head up to lap up the cum on Kaitlyn's thigh. A.J. was close to cumming from what they had done to Kaitlyn, and was tempted to continue to show her dominance over the division by making Asuka eat her out, but she was going to keep her showcase of dominance with Asuka, and not over her.

A.J. wasn't mean enough to push her friend off the bed, but when she looked down at Kaitlyn's exhausted body, she did have to nudge her a bit. Kaitlyn was exhausted after getting fucked by Asuka, then by Sasha, then double-teamed by Asuka and A.J.

When Kaitlyn slowly crawled off the bed, A.J. pointed at both Paige, and then Sasha, signaling them to join her and Asuka. The two of them had already received brutal fuckings from Asuka, but the hour the Queen was promised wasn't up when A.J. arrived, plus they were both insatiable enough to get another round or two.

Sasha had long since removed Kaitlyn's strap-on, knowing what was coming. She was disappointed that she and Kaitlyn were so transfixed by Asuka railing Paige's ass that she never got to make Kaitlyn cum. It was the ultimate tease. She was going to be frustrated that the first woman she'd get to fuck after beating her under the agreement, she didn't get to make cum, but it would be added fuel to her fire to rectify that one day.

As soon as Paige and Sasha rose from their seats, Kaitlyn lied down face first on the couch Paige was on, not caring how she was getting a little excess cum on the cushion. When the BCW women checked out, this would be quite a task for the hotel's housekeeping staff. Sasha and Paige were both still a little stiff from how rough Asuka was with them, but they knew A.J. would want them to appear as relaxed and ready as they could.

A.J. held on to Paige's hand when they got on the bed and had Sasha approach Asuka. She had a bit of a decision to make, but it was an easy one- She had fucked Sasha before, but hadn't fucked Paige yet, and she had wanted to ever since watching her unleash her dominant side with Eva. She knew Paige was one of the most sex-craved, freaky, and perpetually horny members of the roster and kissed the pale Brit, and could sense that she was still a bit loopy from her time with Asuka. Meanwhile she had Asuka and Sasha kiss again, Asuka's body was glistening with a mix of her sweat and Kaitlyn's sweat from when she was right on top of Asuka.

Paige was slightly relieved that she wasn't going to have to take another pounding from Asuka, and A.J. didn't realize how much of a relief she was giving her. Paige's pussy and asshole were still sore, still tingling from Asuka's intensity, but Paige was still able to be present again as she kissed A.J., almost as if her brain, wanting more pleasure, was acting separately of the rest of her body, still in pain.

Meanwhile, Sasha was finding it difficult to put everything into kissing and touching Asuka. Sasha's body had already been worn down before fucking Kaitlyn, and while she and Kaitlyn were more reserved, it still took some out of her. The reprieve she got while Asuka and A.J. double-stuff Kaitlyn really slowed her gears down.

On top of that, for as much Sasha loved the agreement, she more miffed than she'd like to admit at A.J.'s infringement on Asuka's time. This was Asuka's night, and she had really only 'agreed' to give it all up for Asuka. At least A.J. wasn't about to get to top her, even though Sasha knew first-hand that A.J. was a great top, and was otherworldly great with a strap-on. On the other hand, Sasha only had look over Asuka's shoulder any time their kisses broke off to see A.J.'s shiny BCW Women's Championship, to remember that A.J. could tamper any extension from the agreement like tonight.

Sasha's eyes moved back and forth between Asuka's eyes right in front of her and A.J.'s belt to serve as motivation, before Sasha's head would soon be turned away from it, and would find herself in a similar position she'd been in before. It was clear that only Kaitlyn had been in on A.J.'s plans to show up here and insert herself into Asuka's celebration, but since she got on the bed, she had been able to get the mysterious and ultra-aggressive Japanese woman to do and move, what and how the smaller Champion wanted her to.

A.J. still couldn't quite detect how brutally Paige had to take it from Asuka- fucked to the point of unconsciousness, but she still dragged out kissing Paige's gorgeous face before lightly tapping her shoulder, and lowering Paige onto her back. She watched as Asuka to the same to Sasha, as their heads fell next to each other. The two women who came up short in the Queen of the Ring tournament looked at each other, Paige had a look of concern for Sasha, sympathetic that she was going to have to take another fucking from the most intense, brutal, and overall best woman with a strap-on anyone in the room had ever been fucked by.

Then, Paige felt A.J.'s hand on her right hip and started to press on her side. She could tell that A.J. was trying to roll her over. Paige complied, but she was certainly reluctant to. She knew when the agreement began, that she and A.J. would fuck one day, and didn't want to appear insubordinate, but she didn't know if she could take another doggy-style strap-on fucking. She felt her knees shake even as she rose up, and backed her fat, pale white ass towards A.J..

As Sasha mirrored Paige, she could tell what A.J. still wanted from Asuka. She could see A.J. angling Paige in a way so she was parallel to Sasha's face when Sasha slowly rose up. Paige could see Asuka grin as she re-positioned Sasha. A.J. wanted to continue to "compete" with Asuka, and have a perfect view of her new challenger as they each fucked a woman who wound up on the losing end in the tournament.

Asuka and A.J. synced up their slow insertions of their strap-ons into Sasha and Paige's respective pussies. Or, in Asuka's case, a re-insertion, Sasha's pussy, already sore from Asuka's first fucking, quickly having to be re-familiarized as Asuka stuck her strap-on all the way in again. She began thrusting her hips against Sasha's ass when she remembered how much she enjoyed fucking her smaller frame.

A.J. began slowly fucking Paige's pussy, taking a few moments before getting the entirety of the dildo inside, and resting her thighs against Paige's asscheeks. This being her first time fucking the gothic, sexy Brit, she continued to feel and caress up and down Paige's body, groping her slightly larger tits as she began to give Paige her second fucking of the night.

"Uhhhhh!" Paige began moaning. It was an obvious tell that Paige's moans were already loud and drawn out enough that they were the moans of a woman who had already been penetrated tonight, not someone in an evening's early stages. Paige looked a few inches away at Sasha's face, trying to tell how well she was taking to having to go another round with their new Queen.

Sasha had been in a similar position before, after War Games. She found herself with her ass in the air getting fucked by A.J., right in front of Becky Lynch, who was on all fours in front of Lita. A.J. and Lita, who were stable-mates at the time, celebrating their win, but here, it was more of a competition- A.J. was clearly trying to fuck Paige harder and better than Asuka was fucking Sasha.

That's why both Sasha and Paige weren't exactly thrilled with how quickly A.J. picked up the pace inside Paige's pussy, which goaded Asuka into fucking Sasha harder. The one advantage A.J. had, is that Asuka was still human, and for as robotic and precise as her thrusts can be, after almost an hour, she may have finally been starting to gas out.

Which might have been the only way the speed of A.J.'s thrusts could even touch Asuka's thrusts at time, with both women fucking Paige and Sasha faster. The two pairs were alternating sounds of Paige's ass clapping against A.J.'s legs and Sasha's backside slapping Asuka's legs, the two moaning and grunting from the increased rates of pleasure.

"UGHHHHH FUUUCK!" Paige moaned, once A.J. picked up the pace, her brain could forget about the brutal fucking Asuka gave her earlier, as long as A.J. relented from choking her, and ride through this one.

"FUUUUCK YESS BABY!" Sasha moaned as she enjoyed yet another pounding from Asuka, who was starting shout and chirp down at Sasha in Japanese. Both A.J. and Asuka could feel their own legs drip with wetness from their respective women's pussies. A mixture of wetness from their current fucking and excess from what Asuka had already fucked out of each of them.

Paige looked up at Asuka, the woman who had earlier given her what might have been the best fucking, from a man or woman, she'd ever been on the receiving end of. Asuka had a look in her eye that showed how much she enjoyed dominating and topping other women, which is why Asuka's face lit up even more when A.J. stopped fucking Paige, slipped the strap-on out of Paige's pussy, and re-inserted it into Paige's asshole, which of course, sparked Asuka to do the same.

"OH MY GOD!! AHHHHHHH!" There was that unmistakably loud and high-pitched moan from Sasha again as Asuka buried her strap-on deep into her bowels again. Since A.J. wasted no time fucking Paige's asshole as hard as she drilled her pussy, Asuka knew she needed to fuck Sasha's sweet ass just as hard. She was a competitor as well, and she realized that A.J. was trying to compete with her, and she wanted to win.

"OHH FUUUUCK!" A.J. grinned as Paige's moans grew louder. Paige and A.J. had a lot of history: They had had four Singles matches against each other since Paige's debut, been involved in four matches where the BCW Women's Championship was on the line, and the two of them won the Grapply Award for Feud of the Year. After all that time as adversaries, they were finally having sex with each other for the first time.

Paige didn't think much about that past with A.J. here. She didn't really process this as some culmination of their time as close peers, but when she did, she could tell that that enticed A.J. all the more to join the quartet. She was too busy feeling A.J.'s strap-on continue to punish her already pummeled asshole. At the same time, was feeling a bit of empathy for Sasha, but, she couldn't believe it, a sick, tiny part of her was a bit jealous that she wasn't getting a second destruction of her asshole from Asuka.

A.J. thought Paige's moans might've been louder than Sasha's from where she was standing, but wasn't sure. She just knew she wanted Paige to cum before Sasha, and upped the pace inside Paige, whose asshole had already been mercilessly fucked, and Sasha's who'd had the energy to fuck another peer after taking a strap-on up the ass from Asuka, both felt like their knees were gonna give out. If Sasha and Paige thought that Asuka's rough anal sex with each of them took both of them to their limit, then tonight they were being taken past that limit. A feeling A.J. knew all too well when Asuka was involved.

Sasha's hands were slapping the bed as the brutalizing continued inside her asshole. Sasha enjoyed rough sex, so she wasn't too out of her element. Plus, she knew Asuka wasn't going to edge her like she did earlier, so she rode through the anal fucking, backing her juicy brown ass against Asuka's pale white skin, bringing herself closer to an orgasm she was dying to have.

A.J. watched as Sasha's perky tits swayed as Asuka fucked her, she looked at the pure ecstasy on Sasha's face as she pounded Paige's rear, knowing that Paige had the same face as Sasha, making the same sounds, making the same bucking motion as Paige, before A.J.'s train of thought got derailed..