BCW Pt. 07: A New Queen is Crowned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka continued to grip Sasha's brown, fat asscheeks and spread them as she continued to slip more of her strap-on inside. The intrusion into her mostly dry back walls caused Sasha's eyes to widen but she wanted to be as receptive to it as possible.

Especially because once Asuka fit the whole strap-on inside Sasha's back hole, she started to fuck Sasha pretty rapidly, almost right away. "OH MY FUCK! OH FUUUUCK!" Sasha's moans were already heightened from her earlier orgasms, and could tell Asuka wanted to let her have one more before it was Paige's turn.

Sasha was able to balance herself on all fours, but as Asuka fucked her asshole, she took one hand off her ass and shoved her head down. In a weakened state, Sasha dropped down so she was on her side, her perky tits fully on display for Asuka's two other prizes, and her ass even more fully up in the air for Asuka to enjoy.

Keeping one hand on Sasha's lower back, Asuka turned Sasha's head downward, making the boss lick up her own cum that she streamed onto the bed earlier. It hadn't fully dried yet, so Sasha really got a good taste of her own cum, as the thrusts of the Japanese woman behind her drove her close to another one.

"OOOH YEAH! MMMMMMMMGHHHHHH FKKKKKKK! UGGGHHHH!" Sasha's moans were muffled by the mattress below her as Asuka fucked her asshole harder now. Asuka had bent Sasha over enough so that Sasha could easily reach up and finger her own pussy, now giving herself an extra source stimulation. She tried to mimic Asuka's movements inside her earlier, trying to stimulate her own g-spot as Asuka buried her strap-on deep in her bowels.

It was the alarm on Sasha's phone that pushed Sasha over the edge again. Asuka's time with her, for now, was up, but she was beyond satisfied that her last orgasm, which came with another spray of cum below her, got in right at the literal buzzer. Sasha came hard enough for two orgasms, maybe Sasha's body was finishing the one that Asuka had denied earlier.

Asuka released Sasha's lower half and the black woman collapsed. She knew she had to get up soon, because it was Paige's turn, but it was going to be hard to get up. Thankfully, for as transfixed as Kaitlyn was by watching Sasha's turn with the new Queen of the Ring, she still remembered to set a new alarm to start Asuka's window with Paige, and she was gracious enough to help Sasha off the bed. She carried Sasha over to the couch and laid her down. Paige didn't even want to look at Sasha's face, because she didn't want too much of a preview of what her own face might look like after her turn with Asuka, which would be the longest.

She missed the most cock-drunk, dazed look on Sasha's face she would have ever seen. A face of pure stunned pleasure. Asuka had induced sensations in just fifteen minutes with Sasha that nobody had in hours with her. Not only did Asuka have wizardly movements with her strap-on and hands, she was also more of a freak than any guy Sasha had been with, no one had ever forced her to eat her own cum while fucking her before, for example.

Paige had a bit of a freakish side as well, and she approached Asuka as her third and final prize, the last woman from BCW she'd share a bed with tonight. The raven-haired woman wanted to at least give the appearance that she was as sexually devious as her, the first thing she did, even before removing any of her clothes, surprised Asuka- Paige got right to the edge of the bed, leaned down, sniffed the puddles that Sasha had made, and she took multiple licks at the wet spots.

Asuka grinned as Paige licked her lips a couple times, and smiled. Paige nodded her head after tasting her friend's cum. Sasha didn't see it happen, but she looked forward to seeing if Asuka could fuck such a gushing, powerful string of orgasms out of Paige as well. Her orgasms were more fountainous than Kaitlyn's, so she wanted to see if Paige was as wild a squirter as she was.

Paige tried to gauge how much Asuka really exerted herself when she fucked Kaitlyn and Sasha. The Japanese woman was slowing her breathing down as she watched her victims' scheduled tags in and out. The truth was, she still had reserves of energy left over. However, Asuka still allowed some time to take in the sight of her third victim presenting herself, with her freakish side, to her.

Paige slowly removed her black tanktop as she crawled on to the bed, next to where Sasha left her marks. She undid her belt, and allowed Asuka to inch near her and take Paige's dark green pants off, leaving the Brit in her black bra and black panties. Though she admitted she was fully under Asuka's command, Paige leaned forward and kissed Asuka for the first time tonight. She put a hand on the side of Asuka's sweaty cheek as she made out with her, and inched her other hand toward the waistline of her panties.

When Paige broke off the kiss, she leaned back and removed her black panties, exposing her freshly trimmed pussy to the intimidating newcomer. Paige moved back to the spot on the bed still sopping with Sasha's cum. She balled up the underwear she just removed, and dabbed the wettest spot of Sasha's puddle with them.

Paige then got back on her knees and raised her panties up to Asuka's nose, letting her take in the scent of Sasha's orgasm. Asuka got to inhale two women's essences, Sasha's and Paige's. Watching two of her rostermates getting fucked made Paige extremely horny. When she brought her panties up to Asuka's nose, she knew she had some wetness mixed in with Sasha's, and Asuka would be sniffing pre and post-coital aromas.

After making her top for the night smell her work thus far, Paige brought the panties to her own nose and got a good whiff as well, before tossing them to the side and making out with Asuka again. While herself, Sasha, and A.J. had been the biggest ringleaders of the agreement, Paige might have been the most perpetually horny on the roster, and Asuka could sense that energy, and while she was far from depleted from fucking two other women, Paige's energy was definitely enough to give her a third wind.

Just a couple hours ago, Asuka and Paige had what might have been the match of the night at King & Queen of the Ring. Now they were sharing a bed, and sharing bodily fluids. When Asuka kissed other women, she liked sticking her tongue deep in her partner's mouths, and allowed Paige to explore her own mouth. Asuka reached down and unhooked Paige's bra as they made out.

Paige had a good set of tits, maybe not as great as Asuka expected before finishing undressing her, but still a great shape that Asuka began to feel up as she kissed Paige. When Asuka broke off their kiss, she moved Paige down to her own, slightly bigger pair of tits, and had the Brit begin sucking on them.

Asuka sat back as felt Paige sucking on her full tits. Compared to Kaitlyn, Asuka didn't have much to show off, but Asuka still had a nice pair that Paige had plenty to give attention to. Asuka reached down and felt Paige's tits below her mouth and could feel Paige's nipples harden as she took Asuka's in her mouth.

Asuka broke off from Paige's tits and kissed the pale woman again. While she had the adrenaline from fucking Kaitlyn and Sasha, she was real close to cumming as well from pounding Sasha's ass, and wasn't sure if she wanted to get right back into fucking someone.

Asuka grinned again and reached down. She inserted a finger inside Paige's pussy, to test her waters, and Paige's pussy definitely had some waters to be tested. She had gotten so wet watching two of her roster-mates get fucked, and for as brutal as it seemed like Asuka was, she was admittedly, excited to feel it herself.

"You want me... to Fuck you too?" Asuka asked, knowing that was going to happen no matter what.

"Can't fucking wait." Paige whispered softly as Asuka's hand exited her. She was going to

make her wait a little longer, teasing the Brit by breaking contact with her and pushing her down on the bed. Paige laid back and awaited as Asuka unsnapped the dildo from her strap-on and placed it so the tip was facing up on the bed. Then, she climbed on top of Paige, brought her pussy close to Paige's mouth, and moved part of the harness to the side to expose her pussy.

Asuka straddled Paige and lowered her pussy lips to Paige's lips somewhat quickly. Paige didn't even think Asuka wanted her to tease her, so she wasted no time at all inserting her tongue inside Asuka's pussy. Asuka was immediately receptive to Paige's tongue, throwing one of her arms back as she began riding the raven-haired woman's face.

Paige had let a few girls ride her face in the past, so she knew how to both brace their hips and orally please them at the same time. Of course Paige didn't need to do much as Asuka had been really close. Asuka rode Paige's face, continuing to take Paige's tongue inside her pussy. She took both of Paige's arms and had Paige squeeze her tits as she got closer.

As she continued, Asuka lowered Paige's hand to her own pussy, signaling she wanted Paige to start playing with herself as she tongued Asuka. Asuka was in control and Paige could obey without saying anything. "UHH!" Asuka let out a slight moan as Paige's tongue made its way deep inside Asuka's pussy.

Paige's started to really finger herself the closer Asuka got, but there was a point when Asuka slowed down her bucking, took Paige's hand out of her own pussy, and brought her fingers right to her head. Asuka sniffed Paige's wetness that she had started to coat her finger with and then sucked on them, tasting Paige's pussy.

Asuka kept Paige's finger in her mouth and re-upped her thrusts on Paige's face. The fingers in her mouth suppressed her moans a bit, and her orgasm had been sort of start-stop that she didn't have too wild a tell when she came, but Paige could feel the Japanese woman's bucks turn to shakes above her, and could taste some of her sweet cum drip into her mouth.

Asuka hopped off Paige, and when she could see a couple droplets of her own cum, took Paige's hand back in hers, had Paige wipe it off her face, with two of her fingers, and inserted the finger into Paige's mouth making her taste more of her. Asuka then leaned down and kissed Paige again as the two women exchanged her taste.

Asuka stood back up on the bed and looked down at the pale woman as she crouched down and stuck out her round, white ass. The new Queen of the Ring wanted Paige to taste both of her intimate holes before she fucked her. Paige was very receptive to any act any of her partners wanted of her, so Paige knew to get up on her knees, and she inched her head towards Asuka's butt cheeks, and the hole between them waiting for her tongue.

Asuka squatted a bit right before Paige spread her cheeks. She could see some sweat on the hairs surrounding her asscrack from the thirty-plus minutes of sex she'd already had. As soon as Paige stuck her tongue out and made contact with Asuka's asscrack, Asuka could already feel some tingling on the other side from her pussy, still following the orgasm she had Paige tongue her to.

Even though she was the only one sharing the bed with Asuka, Paige knew she was sharing Asuka with two other women tonight, and any group setting always turned the Brit on. The way Asuka was turned towards Kaitlyn and Sasha gave them a perfect view of Paige as she quickly began tongue-fucking Asuka's back hole, they could really see her head moving back and forth losing itself inside Asuka's ass.

Paige stayed on her knees with her face in between Asuka's butt. "UHH!" Asuka moaned again as Paige ate her ass out. It was somewhat fitting that Asuka loved using her firm butt as part of her offensive moveset in the ring, then make the women she defeated spread those same strong ass cheeks and lick the sacred hole between them.

Asuka pressed hard on Paige's face as she alternated licking Asuka's asscrack up and down and then inserting her tongue in her ass, paying special attention to Asuka's back hole. Asuka turned around, and briefly gave Paige a rest, but she had Paige turn around, so her head was still behind her. Asuka bent down and picked up the dildo by its base, she re-fastened it to its strap-on. She patted Paige on the back of her black-haired skull, as a way of telling her good job, then she turned around, content with how well Paige ate her asshole at her command.

She looked down at Paige, licking the taste of Asuka's sweaty asshole, and Paige looked up at her. She was now wearing the strap-on she had fucked two other women with, and Paige knew it was going to be her turn, and, most likely, her turn again, and again.

Asuka took Paige's head in her hand and brought it up to her dildo. Paige knew she wanted to suck off the taste of Kaitlyn and Sasha Banks' sweet juices that they had both sprayed on Asuka's dildo. Again, knowing she was putting on a show for the other two, Paige seductively licked the tip of the dildo, and after swirling her finger around, removed her mouth. She turned her head back towards Kaitlyn and Sasha and licked her lips, and winked at them, taking in the mixture of their respective juices.

Then Paige turned back towards Asuka's pelvic region and slowly, Asuka felt her lips engulf her rubber cock. Paige took the slick strap-on all the way in, and slowly started blowing Asuka's fake cock. "MMMM" Paige gargled on the thick cock as her black hair started to flow as she sucked Asuka's fake cock faster. Maybe Paige had had thicker, harder male cocks inside her before, but she knew how skilled Asuka was, and really wanted to slicken her toy up for her.

Asuka laid Paige back down on the bed. She went back to lining up Paige's back to the wall, with a couple pillows supporting her. She inched her crotch up against Paige's face, getting Paige's mouth back on her toy. Asuka kept Paige's shoulders planted flat against the bed, and she started thrusting her hips back and forth.

"MMGGGGGHHHMMM!" Paige was taking a lot of the dildo in her mouth as Asuka skullfucked her. The Japanese woman moved her hips back and forth, giving Paige's mouth a preview of what it will be like when her other holes will be filled up. Asuka palmed her hands above Paige's head and impressively only needed her hips.

There was a moment, followed by several, where Paige was ready to release her mouth, from it, but Asuka forced Paige's head still. She looked down at the woman's jet-black hair flowing back and forth as she got more than half of her fake cock in her mouth. She got joy out of the black-haired woman's face as she swallowed a couple times struggling to keep it in.

Asuka finally let go, and Paige's mouth was free from Asuka's strap-on, releasing Paige's head with a hard pop. Paige gagged and coughed a few times and sunk back to her backside as she was slow to recover. Her breaths were already hurried, and Asuka had only fucked one of her three holes so far.

The Japanese woman slowly, being led by the strap-on Paige had just sucked off, inched closer to Paige's pussy. After watching two other women take a strap-on pounding from Asuka, and after being forced to get Asuka off, so turned on by her time with the other two, it was finally Paige's turn. Asuka caressed Paige's thighs as she opened them up to take her in.

Paige's legs wrapped themselves around Asuka as her own hips got closer to hers. Paige drew an arm back and rested it above her head as she anticipated Asuka's fake cock. She knew she was more than ready, and that while Asuka did take a few moments to slowly inch her strap-on into Paige before slipping the entire thing inside, the dildo found much more of a home inside Paige's wet pussy than halfway down her throat.

"Uhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh." Paige began moaning as Asuka slowly began extracting and re-inserting her strap-on into Paige. The Japanese woman with freakish stamina had gotten her strength back to pound another one of her rostermates who failed to win the tournament she had won earlier in the evening.

Even though she was fully ready to go for a third round, Asuka still started out fucking Paige's pussy pretty slowly, and to Paige's surprise, Asuka had a bit more passion early on than she observed from afar with Kaitlyn and Sasha, possibly due to having more time with Paige and them exploring each other more. The British woman looked up at the serious but not at all distant look in Asuka's eyes as she focused on making each thrust in and out of Paige count.

For a moment, Asuka drew the strap-on all the way out of Paige, so both women could look at the fake cock glisten with Paige's juices that she had already coated the fake cock with. Now that Asuka let Paige see how wet her own pussy was, she knew she could be a little more merciless, but when she did thrust her fake cock all the way back into Paige, she still took a more methodical pace.

A pace that was still more than enough for Paige's pussy to find beyond enjoyable. Each slow thrust from Asuka was deep enough to make it seem like Asuka was fucking her harder. Paige reached forward and squeezed Asuka's ass, trying to bring Asuka's hips to her with each thrust. "UGHHHH Fuuuuuck baby!" Paige moaned up at pink and blue-haired woman. Asuka could tell just from Paige's moans and movements that she was already close to cumming. Fuck, Paige could've cum just from watching Asuka fuck Kaitlyn's massive tits off, even if she barely touched herself.

So when Paige did touch herself, rubbing her throbbing clit just above her pussy that Asuka's strap-on was drilling into, it didn't take long for Paige to cum hard, becoming the fourth woman in BCW to spill her precious juices on top of a strap-on worn by Asuka. It was clear she could make any woman spill said juices easier, and with more quantity, than anyone.

Asuka allowed Paige to breathe a little, and she needed a quick breath herself, coming to the end of her multiple samplings of her roster-mates. Asuka looked back at Kaitlyn and Sasha as they watched her take down her third woman of the night. "Kaitlyn," the new Queen said, "I think you... should get fucked by the one who beat you!"

Asuka grinned at the other two women in the room. Sasha had actually beaten Kaitlyn in the Quarterfinals before losing to Asuka in the Semis. At this point, Asuka had understood the agreement well enough to sense that it would be fair for Sasha to get to fuck Kaitlyn, and claim her as a "prize."

On the other hand, Asuka was nefarious enough to not put that idea into Sasha's head until Asuka had fucked Sasha to the point where she'd hoped she lost the energy to top someone else right after, and Sasha thought that as well. She did appreciate Asuka giving her the chance to finally get to top someone else, but also, Sasha could barely move. She had just came three times in a short amount of time, and didn't think she'd even get to enjoy it if she did top someone else.

So Kaitlyn looked over at Sasha, they made eye contact and Kaitlyn gave her a look that offered "do you want to do it?" The twenty or so minutes that had passed since Kaitlyn's last orgasm had felt like longer ago, that Kaitlyn felt she could go another round, it was Sasha, with her heart still racing and pussy still pulsating, who was surprisingly hesitant, thinking she was too tired.

Kaitlyn sensed this, and got up. She went over to her bag, and she pulled out her own strap-on to incentivize Sasha. She tossed it over to the chair Sasha was sitting on, she didn't sit back down yet, awaiting Sasha's decision. Sasha looked at the strap-on then over at Kaitlyn, then back at Asuka and again at Kaitlyn before finally making a "come here" sign with her right hand.

Kaitlyn slowly walked over to Sasha in the chair she was in. Clearly both women were still spent from how hard Asuka fucked both of them, but Sasha still wanted to take Asuka up on the opening she had given her. Kaitlyn lazily climbed on the chair, with her back to Asuka and Paige, and facing Sasha. She put both legs on the seat of the chair and lowered herself onto Sasha. She slid her pussy onto Sasha's thighs and straddled her before leaning in to kiss the woman who had defeated her a few weeks back.